Backstage Hair & Makeup Professionals

Cancun, MX View map Visit website

Backstage Hair and Makeup Professionals are based in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. We provide high quality hairstyling and makeup services for weddings, events, and productions in Riviera Maya, including locations like Cancun and Tulum. Our company was founded on the concept of providing an exceptional service to each and every client. It is for this reason that we work only with the best products, and with the most talented hair stylists and makeup artists in the region. Our team specializes in identifying the personal style of every woman, and achieving a look that not only suits her, but also enhances her best features, without looking over-produced. Our main priority is that our clients not only look good, but that they feel good in their own skin thoughout the entire evening. Allow our dream team to bring you and your wedding party peace of mind on your most important day!

Customer Satisfaction is our Top Priority

Our team of licensed professionals can accommodate groups of up to 20 people. *Ask about our group discounts. Hair & Makeup services provided include:

• Master level Hairstylist & Makeup Artists
  • High end anti-humidity hairstyling products
  • High performance HD airbrush makeup formulas
  • High end cosmetic products and skincare
  • Assortment of Lashes
  • Transportation
  • Taxes
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Marissa
    Marissa P. Getting married on 03/21/2023

Talented and Professional

I have had my makeup and hair professional done well over 30 times for various events. Backstage Hair and Makeup is one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with. They made me feel absolutely stunning for my engagement photos, I am honestly disappointed I won't get to use them for my wedding since I decided to get married in Costa Rica. They are great and I would recommend them to anyone!
    Sandy Married on 07/09/2022

Best experience!

We were so happy with Backstage Hair and Makeup . Alex and her team were so friendly and professional, used great products to have us look so natural throughout our 4 day Indian wedding in Cancun. Despite the heat, everything held up so well. They had us looking our best on time, every event. So happy we chose this company. Definitely would call on them again.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Backstage Hair & Makeup Professionals 1
Discount

Recieve an additional 5% discount (on top of your early booking) when you have 6 or more Bridesmaids and/or guests requesting hair and makeup!

Backstage Hair & Makeup Professionals 2
Offer

Book your wedding withing the first week of contacting us, and recieve a special discount for you, and your wedding party! Contact us for more details :)

Riviera Maya Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
521-9848768153
Location of (Backstage Hair & Makeup Professionals)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding