128 Reviews for You're The Bride

Religious (2)
Referrals (1)
Cultural (1)
Double Weddings (1)

Tracie and her team are amazing. Incredibly accommodating and always available (every email novel, every panicked phone call, every day!) We did quite a bit of DIY for our reception (signage, etc) and she made sure everything was exactly where it needed to be before, during, and after! The entire event was exceptionally organized and I didn't need to do a thing on our wedding day. She also thought of all the little details throughout the entire planning process and saved what could have been quite a few disasters! I find that truly reliable people are super hard to find these days--- Tracie is one of them and I can't thank her enough for everything she did for us! Would recommend to ALL brides-to-be!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

You were awesome and found the perfect venue for us! Thank u so much!

Profile Picture Paul, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was hard for me to find invitations online, when I found this website it was very amazing! Tracie was very helpful when it came to emailing the copy of my moms invitations, I will sure buy again from this web page! Cant wait to get my invitations.

Profile Picture Keisy, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracie was exceptional to work with. Her and her team made our wedding day run smoothly. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We couldn't have done it without her! From start to finish she made sure we were remembering everything that would be needed and asking the right questions. Even though she was just our day-of coordinator, she went above and beyond for us. We emailed and texted throughout the process when either of us had questions. We truly could not have done it without her! 100% recommend You're The Bride.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracie is amazing! I planned an out of town wedding and Tracie went above and beyond to make the wedding planning process seamless and enjoyable. She was there to facilitate the entire process from planning to execution of the big day! She also never failed to answer a call or email. Tracie has great vendor recommendations as well! It was great to work with her and I would definitely recommend her services to accomplish your perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture Amelia, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracie was incredibly helpful and responsive. Even though we were planning a wedding out of state, she was sure that the “day of” details fell into place.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Tracie for Day Of Coordination at our wedding on March 18, 2017. I literally could not have made it through the months leading up to the event without her. On the actual day, I was relaxed and confident that Tracie and Samm, her assistant, had everything well in hand. She worked with all my vendors to make sure I was taken care of and that my mother didn't drive me to the ends of the earth with her last minute requests ;) Best investment I made for my big day by far.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Tracie for "Day of Coordination". She saw and understood my vision and helped it all go as planned. Being a physician and definitely type A I had a lot of details that were to be incorporated in my wedding and she made it all possible. The day went smoothly and I was able to completely enjoy the day and every detail of it!
Thank you Tracie and Sam!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm from NY but i got married in Michigan last month. I was hiring Tracie from You're the bride to helped planing and organized my wedding. She did a good job with professional team and easy to work with her. I highly recommend her if someone looking for wedding planers.

Profile Picture User7416046, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

One of the best decisions I made throughout my wedding planning process was using Tracie as my day of coordinator. Not only did she do SO MUCH for us on our wedding day, but she was such an amazing resource and help with the planning process as well. I would send countless email asking for her opinion and for her guidance throughout planning, and she would reply so fast and extend any help she could!! The best thing Tracie did for us was treating us like old friends rather than clients! She made us feel so special, and important! Take it from me, you cannot go wrong with hiring Tracie and the You're the Bride team!! They truly are the best!

Profile Picture Tonya, 10/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Do yourself a favor and hire Tracie and her team immediately; trust me, you won't regret it. Tracie was my day-of coordinator for my wedding and I could not be happier that we decided to utilize her services. She and her team take care of absolutely every last detail that you could possibly think of, which gave me a total sense of relief on my wedding day. Tracie is professional, thoughtful and completely on top of her game. Tracie is an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend her and You're the Bride over and over again!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank god we were referred to Tracie because I can honestly say that we would never have been able to have the wedding we did with all the details without her. When we first met her, we loved her personality and appreciated how excited she was for us and how thorough and organized she was. We met again as the wedding got closer and then communicated by email or phone a lot with all the final details up until the wedding day. Being an artist and graphic designer and just a really detail-loving person, I had made a lot of things myself that needed to be brought to the church and The Colony Club (reception location) and a lot of strategic setup was required. I started to panic thinking that my whole vision for everything I made and bought and all the decor we brought in ourselves (so no vendor to set it up), was going to be shattered. However, Tracie and her team took care of everything flawlessly. They did not miss a detail. Tracie did an exceptional job of pulling everything together especially at the last minute. We sprung a lot on her the week of the wedding and she was calm, collected and extremely proactive in helping us figure out every last detail just how we wanted it. Her and her team were amazing the day of the wedding and were true pros. Tracie monitored everything throughout the reception and coordinated the flow, timing and order of everything while also keeping an eye on us to see if we needed anything. We are sooo grateful for Tracie and could never imagine how it would have all worked out without her. She is extremely personable and stays calm, collected and professional under high stress which allowed us to be able to enjoy the whole day without any worry or anxiety. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND Tracie with You're The Bride ~ You will be sooo glad she is your wedding coordinator when your big day comes:) She is a dream to work with!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

YTB was amazing! Tracie responded so quickly to my inquiry, and was a huge help as a rehearsal and day-of coordinator. I planned my Michigan wedding while in Oregon, and I was able to absolutely enjoy my wedding day knowing YTB was there to help.

Profile Picture Carissa, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracie and the You're the Bride team made my big day run so smoothly. She took a lot of the stress off of my parents by making sure all the little details were checked and crossed so we could enjoy the day. She responded quickly to all billion questions I asked on a daily basis. Tracie really cares about you and follows up with all the vendors and is very organized. She's very professional and thinks of everything! Thank you Tracie/You're the bride is for helping make my wedding the best day ever! If you're looking for a day of event coordinator in Michigan Tracie is your girl!

Profile Picture lauren, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracie and the You're the Bride team made my big day run so smoothly. She took a lot of the stress off of my parents by making sure all the little details were checked and crossed so we could enjoy the day. She didn't responded quickly to all billion questions. She really cares about you and follows up with all the vendors and is very organized. She's very professional and thinks of everything! Thank you Tracie/You're the bride is for helping make my wedding the best day ever! If you're looking for a day of event coordinator in Michigan Tracie is your girl!

Profile Picture lauren, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracie was an absolute joy to work with! She brought everything together perfectly! I had her as a day-of coordinator, and she was absolutely fabulous. She helped me think of things that I was forgetting, and covered every base. I hadn't seen the venue until walking in getting introduced as Mr. And Mrs., and it was better than I imagined! She even gave me a mint before I walked down the aisle! I certainly recommend her to anyone considering hiring a wedding planner or day-of coordinator. She also suggested table/chair people to me that worked out wonderfully!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

“You’re the Bride” provided Final Planning, Day-of-Coordination and Rehearsal Coordination services for our wedding and we could not have been happier! Tracie kept us on track throughout the final stages of the planning process and (even more importantly) she kept all of our vendors on track. Tracie knew the in’s and out’s of all of our vendor contracts like the back of her hand. It was really amazing because when the wedding day came I really did not have to worry about ANYTHING. On the night of our rehearsal we met with Tracie and handed off all of our wedding day ‘extras’ (from reception table numbers to the flower girl basket and from place-cards to wedding programs). We literally filled Tracie’s van up with all of our wedding day ‘extras’ and I felt an incredible sense of relief. It was so nice to know that Tracie and her team would handle everything for us on the day of the wedding and I could just relax and enjoy the day (and my mom, MIL, friends, cousins, etc. could all enjoy the day too!). The wedding went extremely smoothly and I felt super calm and “in the moment” all day. Tracie and her team are worth every penny! Highly recommend! =)

Profile Picture kristen, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I ordered my invitations through You're the Bride's Carlson Craft website after finding them through an online search. I am on a budget and was searching for quality invitations that didn't break the bank. I ordered samples from many other well known web based invitation services, but wasn't finding exactly what I was looking for and almost settled for invites that were just OK and much more than I could spend. I was excited when I came across this vendor and saw all of their options and pricing. I ordered a few samples to see what their quality was and was pleasantly surprised. Once I decided on the design, there was an small issue with the format I was using online, but I worked with Tracie and she went above and beyond to help me get everything corrected - quick response time and very pleasant to correspond with.

After receiving my invitations yesterday, I am beyond thrilled with how they turned out! They are printed on heavy cardstock with an embossed print, that gives them a very high end look. Even better, the suite I ordered from included many options in the price (inner envelopes, printed RSVP addresses) that other sites charge extra for on top of an already higher price for just the flat invites. I feel like I hit the jackpot finding this website! I would highly recommend this website to anyone that is in the market for quality invitations!

Profile Picture Hillary, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Tracie was a perfect wedding planner for my wedding. I hired her as my full time wedding planner since I work full time and stay late at work so often; weekends was not enough to prepare my wedding. Tracie helped me to find right venue and vendors, and I actually saved money since I found them thru her. She responded my emails and phone calls almost immediately. I'm so thank to Tracie. She really took care of my wedding as hers, and helped me not only as a wedding planner but as my friend. I highly recommend her. She is very responsible, professional and She definitely knows what she is doing. Especially on the wedding day, she coordinated everything so perfect, it went so smooth and perfect. Highly Recommend!!

Profile Picture Grace, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Who needs a wedding planner? What a waste of my budget!! Is this what you think? It's exactly what I thought. Until my fiance and I met with Tracie. Right from the first meeting with Tracie, we explained everything we wanted for our day - not even knowing if we would hire her. She understood EXACTLY what we had in mind and was able to to tell us EXACTLY what it would take to get there. Moreover, she was able to tailor a program for EXACTLY what we would need. It quickly became clear that Tracie could help us in more ways than we even realized we needed help. We hired her on the spot. This was the single best wedding-planning decision we made throughout our engagement. But the best thing about Tracie is that she was personally invested in our wedding and in us as people. We could tell that what mattered to us really mattered to her. And she goes above and beyond to make things happen. For example, my brother has a special dietary need and could not eat cake. So Tracie managed to find a special dessert from Hawaii so that he could eat while everyone else had cake. The dessert was a special request from me to surprise my brother, and Tracie made it happen. It's that kind of personal effort from Tracie that at the end of the day, makes a wedding memorable. Perhaps the best piece of advice I can offer is this: Your wedding day will be better if you hire Tracie than if you don't. So, who needs a wedding planner? Anyone who feels stress about planning. Anyone who knows exactly what they want and needs someone to make it happen. Anyone who doesn't know the first thing about wedding planning. Anyone who doesn't want to burden family and friends. And, anyone who would like to maximize their enjoyment of the entire wedding experience from the engagement until the honeymoon.

Profile Picture Matt, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracie and her staff were wonderful to work with. We had no worries the "day of" due to the excellent help of Your the Bride.

Profile Picture User5486166, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracie was a delight to work with. She has wonderful contacts and is supremely detail oriented. She caught errors that other contractors made and as a result we had a picture perfect event. We chose a venue requiring everything to be brought in from generator powered restrooms to the last fork. Tracie made certain everything ran like clockwork. She is calm, cheerful and competent - can't ask for more!
Do not hesitate to hire this amazing woman.

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Really wonderful! Easily adjusted a change to my invitations and they look beautiful!

Profile Picture Sydney, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Traci was great to deal with, always responding quickly. The invitations were beautiful and arrived on schedule, and we have had many compliments.

Profile Picture User5277974, 2+ years ago, 1 Review