You're The Bride Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

You're The Bride 1

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2018

Tracie was an amazing help throughout the wedding planning process and day of coordination. She and Maureen ensured our wedding day was truly amazing. I really appreciate all the time spent coordinating with all vendors and the venue to have our day stress free and one of the best days ever!

Gabe · Married on 08/15/2018

We were so pleased to work with Tracie for our fundraising event this summer! Her attention to detail, responsiveness and professionalism was a huge part of the success of the event and alleviated day-of stress. We'd absolutely work with Tracie again and recommend her to others.

Kim · Married on 06/02/2018

Tracie and her team are amazing. Incredibly accommodating and always available (every email novel, every panicked phone call, every day!) We did quite a bit of DIY for our reception (signage, etc) and she made sure everything was exactly where it needed to be before, during, and after! The entire event was exceptionally organized and I didn't need to do a thing on our wedding day. She also thought of all the little details throughout the entire planning process and saved what could have been quite a few disasters! I find that truly reliable people are super hard to find these days--- Tracie is one of them and I can't thank her enough for everything she did for us! Would recommend to ALL brides-to-be!

Paul · Married on 04/19/2018

You were awesome and found the perfect venue for us! Thank u so much!

Keisy · Married on 12/16/2017

It was hard for me to find invitations online, when I found this website it was very amazing! Tracie was very helpful when it came to emailing the copy of my moms invitations, I will sure buy again from this web page! Cant wait to get my invitations.

Sent on 04/07/2017

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Keisy, so glad you were happy with our selection! It was great working with you on your invitations.

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

Tracie was exceptional to work with. Her and her team made our wedding day run smoothly. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We couldn't have done it without her! From start to finish she made sure we were remembering everything that would be needed and asking the right questions. Even though she was just our day-of coordinator, she went above and beyond for us. We emailed and texted throughout the process when either of us had questions. We truly could not have done it without her! 100% recommend You're The Bride.

Sent on 10/03/2017

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Heather and Brian, it was a delight working with you both on your wedding. It was a special day and thank you for choosing You're The Bride to be part of your special day. Love the venue and can't wait to go back to assist another couple. Tracie :)

Amelia · Married on 07/15/2017

Tracie is amazing! I planned an out of town wedding and Tracie went above and beyond to make the wedding planning process seamless and enjoyable. She was there to facilitate the entire process from planning to execution of the big day! She also never failed to answer a call or email. Tracie has great vendor recommendations as well! It was great to work with her and I would definitely recommend her services to accomplish your perfect wedding day!

Sent on 11/16/2017

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Amelia, I am glad you were happy with our services and the end result of a fabulous celebration. It was a joy working with you and Kurtis throughout the planning process. Much love and happiness! xo

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

Tracie was incredibly helpful and responsive. Even though we were planning a wedding out of state, she was sure that the “day of” details fell into place.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    You're The Bride 2

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Ashley, thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and your Mom on your fabulous day. I hope all is well and Happy Holidays!

Rachel · Married on 03/18/2017

We hired Tracie for Day Of Coordination at our wedding on March 18, 2017. I literally could not have made it through the months leading up to the event without her. On the actual day, I was relaxed and confident that Tracie and Samm, her assistant, had everything well in hand. She worked with all my vendors to make sure I was taken care of and that my mother didn't drive me to the ends of the earth with her last minute requests ;) Best investment I made for my big day by far.

Sent on 04/04/2017

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Rachel and Drew, we loved working with you and glad you were able to relax and enjoy your day that is really what it is all about. Time with your family and fun on the dancefloor. Thanks for including You're The Bride! Tracie and Samm

Lauren · Married on 02/18/2017

We hired Tracie for "Day of Coordination". She saw and understood my vision and helped it all go as planned. Being a physician and definitely type A I had a lot of details that were to be incorporated in my wedding and she made it all possible. The day went smoothly and I was able to completely enjoy the day and every detail of it!
    Thank you Tracie and Sam!

Sent on 04/07/2017

You're The Bride's reply:

HI Lauren and Ryan, so happy to hear you enjoyed working with us through your wedding process to prepare for the best day ever. Love, love, love weddings at The Inn at St. John's!

I'm from NY but i got married in Michigan last month. I was hiring Tracie from You're the bride to helped planing and organized my wedding. She did a good job with professional team and easy to work with her. I highly recommend her if someone looking for wedding planers.

Sent on 11/16/2016

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Anna and John, I enjoyed working with you both to pull the details of your wedding together. It turned out to be an amazing day and we are so happy to have shared in the special moments of your day.

Tonya · Married on 10/07/2016

One of the best decisions I made throughout my wedding planning process was using Tracie as my day of coordinator. Not only did she do SO MUCH for us on our wedding day, but she was such an amazing resource and help with the planning process as well. I would send countless email asking for her opinion and for her guidance throughout planning, and she would reply so fast and extend any help she could!! The best thing Tracie did for us was treating us like old friends rather than clients! She made us feel so special, and important! Take it from me, you cannot go wrong with hiring Tracie and the You're the Bride team!! They truly are the best!

Sent on 11/08/2016

You're The Bride's reply:

Tonya and Drake, we are so thrilled that you chose us to help you with your wedding. My team and I appreciate your kind words. It sure was a great party at Noah's in Auburn Hills. That venue is definitely a personal favorite!

Mary Beth · Married on 10/01/2016

Do yourself a favor and hire Tracie and her team immediately; trust me, you won't regret it. Tracie was my day-of coordinator for my wedding and I could not be happier that we decided to utilize her services. She and her team take care of absolutely every last detail that you could possibly think of, which gave me a total sense of relief on my wedding day. Tracie is professional, thoughtful and completely on top of her game. Tracie is an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend her and You're the Bride over and over again!

Sent on 10/25/2016

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Mary Beth and Steven, it was a pleasure working with you on your wedding. I am glad you were able to relax and enjoy the day! Thank you for your kind words.
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2016

Thank god we were referred to Tracie because I can honestly say that we would never have been able to have the wedding we did with all the details without her. When we first met her, we loved her personality and appreciated how excited she was for us and how thorough and organized she was. We met again as the wedding got closer and then communicated by email or phone a lot with all the final details up until the wedding day. Being an artist and graphic designer and just a really detail-loving person, I had made a lot of things myself that needed to be brought to the church and The Colony Club (reception location) and a lot of strategic setup was required. I started to panic thinking that my whole vision for everything I made and bought and all the decor we brought in ourselves (so no vendor to set it up), was going to be shattered. However, Tracie and her team took care of everything flawlessly. They did not miss a detail. Tracie did an exceptional job of pulling everything together especially at the last minute. We sprung a lot on her the week of the wedding and she was calm, collected and extremely proactive in helping us figure out every last detail just how we wanted it. Her and her team were amazing the day of the wedding and were true pros. Tracie monitored everything throughout the reception and coordinated the flow, timing and order of everything while also keeping an eye on us to see if we needed anything. We are sooo grateful for Tracie and could never imagine how it would have all worked out without her. She is extremely personable and stays calm, collected and professional under high stress which allowed us to be able to enjoy the whole day without any worry or anxiety. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND Tracie with You're The Bride ~ You will be sooo glad she is your wedding coordinator when your big day comes:) She is a dream to work with!

Sent on 10/08/2016

You're The Bride's reply:

Andrea and Dan, wow just wow your wedding was beyond fabulous !! I loved working with you both. It is really great when a groom gets involved in the planning like Dan did. I love that ! My team and I were so happy to be in your corner and to set up everything you envisioned. So great to hear that you were happy with our services!!
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 09/10/2016

YTB was amazing! Tracie responded so quickly to my inquiry, and was a huge help as a rehearsal and day-of coordinator. I planned my Michigan wedding while in Oregon, and I was able to absolutely enjoy my wedding day knowing YTB was there to help.

Sent on 10/12/2016

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Carissa and Drew, I remember seeing you and Drew burning up the dancefloor at your wedding and not worrying about a thing. That is just the best thing I can see at a great wedding. I was so happy to help you with your wedding. Thank you for booking with us !

lauren · Married on 09/03/2016

Tracie and the You're the Bride team made my big day run so smoothly. She took a lot of the stress off of my parents by making sure all the little details were checked and crossed so we could enjoy the day. She responded quickly to all billion questions I asked on a daily basis. Tracie really cares about you and follows up with all the vendors and is very organized. She's very professional and thinks of everything! Thank you Tracie/You're the bride is for helping make my wedding the best day ever! If you're looking for a day of event coordinator in Michigan Tracie is your girl!

lauren · Married on 09/03/2016

Tracie and the You're the Bride team made my big day run so smoothly. She took a lot of the stress off of my parents by making sure all the little details were checked and crossed so we could enjoy the day. She didn't responded quickly to all billion questions. She really cares about you and follows up with all the vendors and is very organized. She's very professional and thinks of everything! Thank you Tracie/You're the bride is for helping make my wedding the best day ever! If you're looking for a day of event coordinator in Michigan Tracie is your girl!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 09/02/2016

Tracie was an absolute joy to work with! She brought everything together perfectly! I had her as a day-of coordinator, and she was absolutely fabulous. She helped me think of things that I was forgetting, and covered every base. I hadn't seen the venue until walking in getting introduced as Mr. And Mrs., and it was better than I imagined! She even gave me a mint before I walked down the aisle! I certainly recommend her to anyone considering hiring a wedding planner or day-of coordinator. She also suggested table/chair people to me that worked out wonderfully!

shyran · Married on 08/13/2016

Tracie is truly amazing at what she does. My husband and I were very happy with our choice in selecting her for day of coordination. She went out of her way to incorporate everything we wanted and always kept us on track with everything. I really felt Tracie went above and beyond her duties to make everyone feel comfortable while still keeping the Bride and Groom as her number one priority. After the wedding I received many compliments and requests for friends and family who wanted to use her for their own wedding. Tracie made everything run smoothly and on time I couldn't have imagined my wedding without her. I would highly recommend Tracie for your wedding planning needs, she is a must have along with her team of professionals. Tracie has tons of experience in the wedding industry and is able to prepare you for all circumstances. Thank you Tracie for making our day wonderful!

Sent on 09/06/2016

You're The Bride's reply:

Shyran and David, you two are just so cute together and had the most amazing day. I love hearing how happy you were with our services. This is exactly why we do what we do! It was quite a momentous celebration! Appreciate all your kind words and wish you much love and happiness!

kristen · Married on 05/28/2016

“You’re the Bride” provided Final Planning, Day-of-Coordination and Rehearsal Coordination services for our wedding and we could not have been happier! Tracie kept us on track throughout the final stages of the planning process and (even more importantly) she kept all of our vendors on track. Tracie knew the in’s and out’s of all of our vendor contracts like the back of her hand. It was really amazing because when the wedding day came I really did not have to worry about ANYTHING. On the night of our rehearsal we met with Tracie and handed off all of our wedding day ‘extras’ (from reception table numbers to the flower girl basket and from place-cards to wedding programs). We literally filled Tracie’s van up with all of our wedding day ‘extras’ and I felt an incredible sense of relief. It was so nice to know that Tracie and her team would handle everything for us on the day of the wedding and I could just relax and enjoy the day (and my mom, MIL, friends, cousins, etc. could all enjoy the day too!). The wedding went extremely smoothly and I felt super calm and “in the moment” all day. Tracie and her team are worth every penny! Highly recommend! =)

Hillary · Married on 11/14/2015

I ordered my invitations through You're the Bride's Carlson Craft website after finding them through an online search. I am on a budget and was searching for quality invitations that didn't break the bank. I ordered samples from many other well known web based invitation services, but wasn't finding exactly what I was looking for and almost settled for invites that were just OK and much more than I could spend. I was excited when I came across this vendor and saw all of their options and pricing. I ordered a few samples to see what their quality was and was pleasantly surprised. Once I decided on the design, there was an small issue with the format I was using online, but I worked with Tracie and she went above and beyond to help me get everything corrected - quick response time and very pleasant to correspond with.

After receiving my invitations yesterday, I am beyond thrilled with how they turned out! They are printed on heavy cardstock with an embossed print, that gives them a very high end look. Even better, the suite I ordered from included many options in the price (inner envelopes, printed RSVP addresses) that other sites charge extra for on top of an already higher price for just the flat invites. I feel like I hit the jackpot finding this website! I would highly recommend this website to anyone that is in the market for quality invitations!

Grace · Married on 11/14/2015

Tracie was a perfect wedding planner for my wedding. I hired her as my full time wedding planner since I work full time and stay late at work so often; weekends was not enough to prepare my wedding. Tracie helped me to find right venue and vendors, and I actually saved money since I found them thru her. She responded my emails and phone calls almost immediately. I'm so thank to Tracie. She really took care of my wedding as hers, and helped me not only as a wedding planner but as my friend. I highly recommend her. She is very responsible, professional and She definitely knows what she is doing. Especially on the wedding day, she coordinated everything so perfect, it went so smooth and perfect. Highly Recommend!!

Matt · Married on 10/03/2015

Who needs a wedding planner? What a waste of my budget!! Is this what you think? It's exactly what I thought. Until my fiance and I met with Tracie. Right from the first meeting with Tracie, we explained everything we wanted for our day - not even knowing if we would hire her. She understood EXACTLY what we had in mind and was able to to tell us EXACTLY what it would take to get there. Moreover, she was able to tailor a program for EXACTLY what we would need. It quickly became clear that Tracie could help us in more ways than we even realized we needed help. We hired her on the spot. This was the single best wedding-planning decision we made throughout our engagement. But the best thing about Tracie is that she was personally invested in our wedding and in us as people. We could tell that what mattered to us really mattered to her. And she goes above and beyond to make things happen. For example, my brother has a special dietary need and could not eat cake. So Tracie managed to find a special dessert from Hawaii so that he could eat while everyone else had cake. The dessert was a special request from me to surprise my brother, and Tracie made it happen. It's that kind of personal effort from Tracie that at the end of the day, makes a wedding memorable. Perhaps the best piece of advice I can offer is this: Your wedding day will be better if you hire Tracie than if you don't. So, who needs a wedding planner? Anyone who feels stress about planning. Anyone who knows exactly what they want and needs someone to make it happen. Anyone who doesn't know the first thing about wedding planning. Anyone who doesn't want to burden family and friends. And, anyone who would like to maximize their enjoyment of the entire wedding experience from the engagement until the honeymoon.

Tracie and her staff were wonderful to work with. We had no worries the "day of" due to the excellent help of Your the Bride.

Barbara · Married on 09/05/2015

Tracie was a delight to work with. She has wonderful contacts and is supremely detail oriented. She caught errors that other contractors made and as a result we had a picture perfect event. We chose a venue requiring everything to be brought in from generator powered restrooms to the last fork. Tracie made certain everything ran like clockwork. She is calm, cheerful and competent - can't ask for more!
    Do not hesitate to hire this amazing woman.