You're The Bride Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Michelle M. Married on 03/08/2021

Thank you for an amazing Grad Party!

Tracie was a life saver while planning my daughters High School graduation party. Since she missed out on all the "senior" activities, I really wanted her grad party to be something special. Tracie was outstanding and saved me so much time and work. She sourced the tents, tables, chairs, caterer and favors. I really dislike planning parties and with Tracie by my side it was so much more enjoyable. She made sure I didn't forget any details and kept the timeline on track for planning. Added bonus - the day of the party I was able to relax and spend time with family and friends instead of working the party. I'm so pleased, we are already discussing dates for my twin daughters graduation next year! Thank you Tracie for everything you do. What a pleasure it was to work with you. I look forward to doing it all over again in 2021
    Lillian P. Married on 11/23/2019

Responsible!

Tracie took care of all the details the day of the Wedding.
    Very professional and top of things.
    So I, the Mother of the Bride, was able to enjoy the celebration!
  • Angela
    Angela S. Married on 07/13/2019

You want Tracie on your team

The vast array of detail aided my husband and I greatly. Tracie was armed with a list of questions to keep us organized, focused, and ensure the day of the wedding ran smoothly. She knows the pitfalls and problems that can come up and she works tirelessly to avoid them. Should there be a snag, she resolves them, at times without me knowing. For instance, one of the guests accidentally took my cellphone home at the reception. I never knew, until days later when the offender apologized. Tracie simply retrieved it once returned and handed the phone to my husband at the reception for safekeeping. I never even fretted over it. You want Tracie on your team!

You're The Bride's reply:

Thank you for taking time to review us! It was so great working with you both and your families and seeing your beautiful day come to fruition. God Bless!
    Chelsea Married on 05/24/2019

It's all in the details!!!

I should start off by saying I am extremely detail oriented and often a perfectionist. I was so nervous having someone else take care of details that pertained to the wedding but knew planning a big wedding with my husbands and I’s work schedule would be impossible. So getting to work with Tracie was such an unbelievable relief. The plan we choose was the month-of wedding plan and Tracie just went so above and beyond! She thought of every little detail and helped to create our dream-wedding day. Tracie stayed in constant contact with us and answered all of our questions promptly. Tracie also handled all of the hard work the week of the wedding to allow my husband and I to focus on other details leading up. The morning of our wedding, Tracie and her team worked tirelessly putting everything together making it an absolutely perfect wedding. We had our ceremony and reception at Eastern Market and you have to bring EVERYTHING in to set up. I still don’t know how they managed to get it all done in time and having done it exactly as I had envisioned. I honestly can’t say enough good things about them and working with you Tracie was truly one of the best parts of planning our wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
    Nicole Married on 09/02/2018
    Tracie was an amazing help throughout the wedding planning process and day of coordination. She and Maureen ensured our wedding day was truly amazing. I really appreciate all the time spent coordinating with all vendors and the venue to have our day stress free and one of the best days ever!
    Gabe Married on 08/15/2018
    We were so pleased to work with Tracie for our fundraising event this summer! Her attention to detail, responsiveness and professionalism was a huge part of the success of the event and alleviated day-of stress. We'd absolutely work with Tracie again and recommend her to others.
    Kim Married on 06/02/2018
    Tracie and her team are amazing. Incredibly accommodating and always available (every email novel, every panicked phone call, every day!) We did quite a bit of DIY for our reception (signage, etc) and she made sure everything was exactly where it needed to be before, during, and after! The entire event was exceptionally organized and I didn't need to do a thing on our wedding day. She also thought of all the little details throughout the entire planning process and saved what could have been quite a few disasters! I find that truly reliable people are super hard to find these days--- Tracie is one of them and I can't thank her enough for everything she did for us! Would recommend to ALL brides-to-be!
    Paul Married on 04/19/2018
    You were awesome and found the perfect venue for us! Thank u so much!
    Keisy Married on 12/16/2017
    It was hard for me to find invitations online, when I found this website it was very amazing! Tracie was very helpful when it came to emailing the copy of my moms invitations, I will sure buy again from this web page! Cant wait to get my invitations.

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Keisy, so glad you were happy with our selection! It was great working with you on your invitations.
    Heather Married on 09/30/2017
    Tracie was exceptional to work with. Her and her team made our wedding day run smoothly. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We couldn't have done it without her! From start to finish she made sure we were remembering everything that would be needed and asking the right questions. Even though she was just our day-of coordinator, she went above and beyond for us. We emailed and texted throughout the process when either of us had questions. We truly could not have done it without her! 100% recommend You're The Bride.

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Heather and Brian, it was a delight working with you both on your wedding. It was a special day and thank you for choosing You're The Bride to be part of your special day. Love the venue and can't wait to go back to assist another couple. Tracie :)
    Michelle Married on 09/06/2017

Another flawless Graduation Party

Thank you Tracie for another flawless Graduation Party. You organized the rental of the tent/chairs/linens, the caterer, the flowers, the invites and made it all seem effortless. It was such a weight off my shoulders to know I didn't have to do it all myself (I hate planning events LOL). Everything was perfect. I truly appreciate your attention to detail and follow through. Knowing you were there to keep the party on track allowed me to spend time with my family and friends. Thank you for that! I could not have done it without you.

You're The Bride's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It was so great working with you on this special occasion! Glad you felt at ease and could enjoy the party !! Tracie :)
    Amelia Married on 07/15/2017
    Tracie is amazing! I planned an out of town wedding and Tracie went above and beyond to make the wedding planning process seamless and enjoyable. She was there to facilitate the entire process from planning to execution of the big day! She also never failed to answer a call or email. Tracie has great vendor recommendations as well! It was great to work with her and I would definitely recommend her services to accomplish your perfect wedding day!

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Amelia, I am glad you were happy with our services and the end result of a fabulous celebration. It was a joy working with you and Kurtis throughout the planning process. Much love and happiness! xo
    Ashley Married on 05/06/2017
    Tracie was incredibly helpful and responsive. Even though we were planning a wedding out of state, she was sure that the “day of” details fell into place.

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Ashley, thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and your Mom on your fabulous day. I hope all is well and Happy Holidays!
    Rachel Married on 03/18/2017
    We hired Tracie for Day Of Coordination at our wedding on March 18, 2017. I literally could not have made it through the months leading up to the event without her. On the actual day, I was relaxed and confident that Tracie and Samm, her assistant, had everything well in hand. She worked with all my vendors to make sure I was taken care of and that my mother didn't drive me to the ends of the earth with her last minute requests ;) Best investment I made for my big day by far.

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Rachel and Drew, we loved working with you and glad you were able to relax and enjoy your day that is really what it is all about. Time with your family and fun on the dancefloor. Thanks for including You're The Bride! Tracie and Samm
    Lauren Married on 02/18/2017
    We hired Tracie for "Day of Coordination". She saw and understood my vision and helped it all go as planned. Being a physician and definitely type A I had a lot of details that were to be incorporated in my wedding and she made it all possible. The day went smoothly and I was able to completely enjoy the day and every detail of it!
    Thank you Tracie and Sam!

You're The Bride's reply:

HI Lauren and Ryan, so happy to hear you enjoyed working with us through your wedding process to prepare for the best day ever. Love, love, love weddings at The Inn at St. John's!
  • User2868662 2+ years ago
    I'm from NY but i got married in Michigan last month. I was hiring Tracie from You're the bride to helped planing and organized my wedding. She did a good job with professional team and easy to work with her. I highly recommend her if someone looking for wedding planers.

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Anna and John, I enjoyed working with you both to pull the details of your wedding together. It turned out to be an amazing day and we are so happy to have shared in the special moments of your day.
    Tonya Married on 10/07/2016
    One of the best decisions I made throughout my wedding planning process was using Tracie as my day of coordinator. Not only did she do SO MUCH for us on our wedding day, but she was such an amazing resource and help with the planning process as well. I would send countless email asking for her opinion and for her guidance throughout planning, and she would reply so fast and extend any help she could!! The best thing Tracie did for us was treating us like old friends rather than clients! She made us feel so special, and important! Take it from me, you cannot go wrong with hiring Tracie and the You're the Bride team!! They truly are the best!

You're The Bride's reply:

Tonya and Drake, we are so thrilled that you chose us to help you with your wedding. My team and I appreciate your kind words. It sure was a great party at Noah's in Auburn Hills. That venue is definitely a personal favorite!
    Mary B. Married on 10/01/2016
    Do yourself a favor and hire Tracie and her team immediately; trust me, you won't regret it. Tracie was my day-of coordinator for my wedding and I could not be happier that we decided to utilize her services. She and her team take care of absolutely every last detail that you could possibly think of, which gave me a total sense of relief on my wedding day. Tracie is professional, thoughtful and completely on top of her game. Tracie is an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend her and You're the Bride over and over again!

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Mary Beth and Steven, it was a pleasure working with you on your wedding. I am glad you were able to relax and enjoy the day! Thank you for your kind words.
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 09/24/2016
    Thank god we were referred to Tracie because I can honestly say that we would never have been able to have the wedding we did with all the details without her. When we first met her, we loved her personality and appreciated how excited she was for us and how thorough and organized she was. We met again as the wedding got closer and then communicated by email or phone a lot with all the final details up until the wedding day. Being an artist and graphic designer and just a really detail-loving person, I had made a lot of things myself that needed to be brought to the church and The Colony Club (reception location) and a lot of strategic setup was required. I started to panic thinking that my whole vision for everything I made and bought and all the decor we brought in ourselves (so no vendor to set it up), was going to be shattered. However, Tracie and her team took care of everything flawlessly. They did not miss a detail. Tracie did an exceptional job of pulling everything together especially at the last minute. We sprung a lot on her the week of the wedding and she was calm, collected and extremely proactive in helping us figure out every last detail just how we wanted it. Her and her team were amazing the day of the wedding and were true pros. Tracie monitored everything throughout the reception and coordinated the flow, timing and order of everything while also keeping an eye on us to see if we needed anything. We are sooo grateful for Tracie and could never imagine how it would have all worked out without her. She is extremely personable and stays calm, collected and professional under high stress which allowed us to be able to enjoy the whole day without any worry or anxiety. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND Tracie with You're The Bride ~ You will be sooo glad she is your wedding coordinator when your big day comes:) She is a dream to work with!

You're The Bride's reply:

Andrea and Dan, wow just wow your wedding was beyond fabulous !! I loved working with you both. It is really great when a groom gets involved in the planning like Dan did. I love that ! My team and I were so happy to be in your corner and to set up everything you envisioned. So great to hear that you were happy with our services!!
  • Carissa
    Carissa Married on 09/10/2016
    YTB was amazing! Tracie responded so quickly to my inquiry, and was a huge help as a rehearsal and day-of coordinator. I planned my Michigan wedding while in Oregon, and I was able to absolutely enjoy my wedding day knowing YTB was there to help.

You're The Bride's reply:

Hi Carissa and Drew, I remember seeing you and Drew burning up the dancefloor at your wedding and not worrying about a thing. That is just the best thing I can see at a great wedding. I was so happy to help you with your wedding. Thank you for booking with us !
    Lauren Married on 09/03/2016
    Tracie and the You're the Bride team made my big day run so smoothly. She took a lot of the stress off of my parents by making sure all the little details were checked and crossed so we could enjoy the day. She didn't responded quickly to all billion questions. She really cares about you and follows up with all the vendors and is very organized. She's very professional and thinks of everything! Thank you Tracie/You're the bride is for helping make my wedding the best day ever! If you're looking for a day of event coordinator in Michigan Tracie is your girl!
    Lauren Married on 09/03/2016
    Tracie and the You're the Bride team made my big day run so smoothly. She took a lot of the stress off of my parents by making sure all the little details were checked and crossed so we could enjoy the day. She responded quickly to all billion questions I asked on a daily basis. Tracie really cares about you and follows up with all the vendors and is very organized. She's very professional and thinks of everything! Thank you Tracie/You're the bride is for helping make my wedding the best day ever! If you're looking for a day of event coordinator in Michigan Tracie is your girl!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 09/02/2016
    Tracie was an absolute joy to work with! She brought everything together perfectly! I had her as a day-of coordinator, and she was absolutely fabulous. She helped me think of things that I was forgetting, and covered every base. I hadn't seen the venue until walking in getting introduced as Mr. And Mrs., and it was better than I imagined! She even gave me a mint before I walked down the aisle! I certainly recommend her to anyone considering hiring a wedding planner or day-of coordinator. She also suggested table/chair people to me that worked out wonderfully!
    Shyran Married on 08/13/2016
    Tracie is truly amazing at what she does. My husband and I were very happy with our choice in selecting her for day of coordination. She went out of her way to incorporate everything we wanted and always kept us on track with everything. I really felt Tracie went above and beyond her duties to make everyone feel comfortable while still keeping the Bride and Groom as her number one priority. After the wedding I received many compliments and requests for friends and family who wanted to use her for their own wedding. Tracie made everything run smoothly and on time I couldn't have imagined my wedding without her. I would highly recommend Tracie for your wedding planning needs, she is a must have along with her team of professionals. Tracie has tons of experience in the wedding industry and is able to prepare you for all circumstances. Thank you Tracie for making our day wonderful!

You're The Bride's reply:

Shyran and David, you two are just so cute together and had the most amazing day. I love hearing how happy you were with our services. This is exactly why we do what we do! It was quite a momentous celebration! Appreciate all your kind words and wish you much love and happiness!