Younique Vallarta Weddings Reviews

Younique Vallarta Weddings 5
Younique Vallarta Weddings 6
Younique Vallarta Weddings 7

Kim · Getting married on 02/01/2020

I looked into hiring Kelley to help with planning a possible church wedding. My fiance and I really wanted a Sunday wedding, and as it stands, the church we wanted does not do weddings on Sundays. Kelley jumped through HOOPS for us to see if this was at all possible. She spoke with many individuals and vouched for us, tried to see if there was any wiggle room, however the church was pretty adamant about not allowing this. The entire time, she was incredibly responsive and optimistic for us. Based on this experience, I am sure Kelley is an excellent wedding planner. She is very quick to respond, thorough, and is well known with many vendors around Vallarta.

Rachel · Married on 02/08/2019

Kelley is THE BEST! Don't look anywhere else.

There are not enough wonderful things to say about Kelley! We met her about a year before our wedding when she took me, my fiance and parents all around Sayulita to find the perfect location. Throughout our year of planning Kelley was constantly in communication, answering our lengthy emails, and always accommodating to any changes or special requests that we had. Dancing at cocktail hour, changes in wedding colors and table names etc. We even made another trip down to Sayulita to meet with her about two months before our wedding and she spent a couple of days with us in town to review, menu, flowers, timelines etc. All of this was amazing in itself, but when it came down to the wedding day I am not exaggerating that my mouth dropped when I arrived to the venue to see what her and her team pulled off. The flowers that we originally agreed on were beautiful, but what she delivered was absolutely breathtaking!! The band that we met with were so nice and we were looking forward to hearing them, but at the wedding they had everyone singing and dancing in the sunset before we even sat down for dinner. She MC'd our wedding and to be honest, I'm not sure what she's better at - MCing or wedding planning, because she was hilarious and so lively on the mic! I even started feeling a bit sick during dinner and Kelley called 4 dr. friends and within 20 minutes I had medicine delivered to my table and was able to dance the night away with friends and family. She is kind, she is hilarious, she is understanding and overall an amazing person. We feel so fortunate to have found her to help put on our special day, and we are so sad that it's over! Thank you Kelley for making our wedding dreams come true!

Younique Vallarta Weddings 8
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 9
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 10
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 11
  • Tracy

Tracy Anderson · Married on 11/18/2018

Made my wedding vision come to life perfectly

I cannot say enough good things about Kelley! We live in Portland, Oregon and I was of course nervous about planning the wedding from a distance. Between just a few phone calls and email exchanges, Kelley brought my vision to life perfectly. I was floored when I saw the set up and just how perfectly everything came to life - and I can be super particular about the tiniest detail. There is not one thing I would have changed about the day or the set up; she went above and beyond.

She was also there on the day-of to keep everything moving and make sure I was ok/not stressed (even after I sent her on a verrrrry last minute champagne run). Not only was I relieved to have her there, but our guests loved her as well. I would recommend Kelley to anyone looking to get married in the PV area. You will not be disappointed!

Haley · Married on 11/10/2018

Kelley is amazing

We were SO impressed with Kelley on all levels - her expertise, passion, and seamless ability to keep it all together was fabulous!!! She pulled off a magical weekend of events for us and it was BEAUTIFUL! Especially since we really gave little to no direction - we just want a fun party! And she nailed it! Our family and friends were RAVING - best wedding ever!! All thanks to Kelley!!!! Thank you so much!!! Seriously - if you want the best wedding ever - look no further. Kelley is your life saver!!! Thank you Kelley!!! Love, Haley & Tyler.

Natalie DuChateau · Married on 10/20/2018

Kelley Amazed Me!

Kelley was a gem to work with throughout planning our destination wedding in Mismaloya, and when the day came she absolutely AMAZED me! The decor, the flowers, all the details came together more beautifully than I could have ever imagined. Surprises were included and my heart was so full! Kelley is wonderful to work with and makes dreams come true :)

• Sierra

Sierra · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect & easy from start to finish!

Kelley was the most amazing planner ever! I had watched my sister in-laws get married first. Their planners did very little and I was so worried that this was the normal. From the start Kelley was so clear about costs and what her job would entail. I could email her whenever I had questions and she never made me feel bad about it. Not living in the area you are getting married makes most people nervous but I believed in Kelley from the get go and I was right! My wedding was everything I had asked for....literally. My friends and family still talk about how amazing Kelley was and my wedding was almost 3 months ago. I really had the most beautiful, Pinterest worthy wedding, and my family and friends had so much fun. Most say it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to. Kelley was outside in the heat on my wedding day helping set up, made sure all the vendors were paid, made sure all our guests had what they needed, and put my mind at ease when I thought it might rain(it didn’t). She even helped us set up fireworks and a churro cart!!! Kelley is such a light hearted fun person who truly enjoys what she does. Thank you Kelley for the most wonderful day with my friends and family. We are gonna be talking about how awesome you were forever! You saw my vision and made it come to fruition perfectly :)

Younique Vallarta Weddings 12
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 13
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 14
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 15
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 16
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 17
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 18

Sam · Married on 07/07/2018

Let me just start by saying Kelley is amazing!!! She was the coordinator for our wedding in Sayulita and she absolutely crushed it. At one point I was nervous because our wedding was quickly approaching and it still felt like so much was left to be done. But then I realized the reason Kelley wasn't making a big deal about it was because she had already dealt with everything! She is a true expert at her trade. We had a multiple-day extravaganza including a boat party with Ally Cat, a beach party at La Terrazola, and the wedding itself at Frente Al Punto. Everything went absolutely perfectly. Many people told me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. If you are thinking of getting married in Puerto Vallarta or any of the surrounding towns, go with Kelley, you won't regret it. We were so sad to say goodbye to her after our wedding, we want to be friends with her forever!

Julie · Married on 06/06/2018

I can't say enough about Kelley. Our vow renewal was beyond our expectations. Every detail was taken care of and the whole day went smoothly. Every aspect of our special day was perfect. So much so, my mother-in-law wanted to repeat the whole thing all over again the next day:) Thank you Kelley for making our day so special.

Younique Vallarta Weddings 19
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 20

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

Kelley is not only a wedding planning guru, she's simply a genuine and kind person. After booking our destination wedding at Martoca Beach Garden for April 21, 2018, and reading the reviews for Kelley's excellent level of service, we were definitely impressed and excited to get started planning our big day! We wanted to start the process more than a year out from the day, so we hit the ground running. From the very first email from Kelley - including smiley faces and exclamation points galore!!!! - we were immediately put at ease by the the low-maintenance and easy-going planning style that Kelley is so fantastic at. As much as we did on our own to prepare, it felt like Kelley was right there with us, even with just a handful of check-in calls. Since she was taking care of everything locally with the vendors, it was such a relief to us to just focus on the smaller personal details like the seating chart, the playlist, and favors for guests. I absolutely adored that she took my Pinterest board for decor and she turned it into my dream wedding (from the lighting, flowers & palm leaves, maracas, down to the personalized papel picado which everyone LOVED!!) It was that sort of attention to detail that we knew we signed on for our day to be 100% perfect... and it WAS. Last-minute requests didn't seem to faze her at all. Even the pre-wedding activities she helped book (the rehearsal dinner, hair/makeup/nails for all the ladies at the villa before the day...) went off without a hitch. She even took care of some not-so-fun post-wedding drama... and I am forever thankful for that. Kelley, we cannot thank you enough for giving us this amazing day that we'll cherish forever. MUCHAS GRACIAS! <3

Stephanie · Married on 03/02/2018

There aren't enough stars on this website for how I truly feel about Kelley and her services. From day 1 Kelley was responsive, knowledgable, and so incredibly helpful. Planning a destination wedding is stressful and intimidating, but felt effortless with Kelley on my side. I highly recommend hiring Kelley, but only if you want your dream wedding to become a reality. Thank you for making my special day so much more than I could ever imagine it to be.

Younique Vallarta Weddings 21

Adele · Married on 03/02/2018

Kelley was recommended by our venue, Martoca Beach Garden. From the get-go, Kelley was so responsive to every email and she put me at ease planning a destination wedding. You can tell she truly cares about all her clients/brides. She would always make time for me, whether it was a conference call, Pinterest Board or email. Kelley truly helped make my vision come to life. My wedding was absolutely perfect. There really are no words to truly describe how magical our wedding at Martoca was. The day of our wedding was a dream and went by in a blink. Kelley and Blanca were fantastic - they made sure everyone was happy and things went flawlessly. On the day of, Kelley helped me pull off a surprise for my husband and unbeknownst to me, my husband had contacted her to do a surprise for me! She seamlessly pulled off both and juggled so much to make everything happen. She's amazing!! I can't thank Kelley enough and HIGHLY recommend her any one looking to get married in Mexico!

Younique Vallarta Weddings 22
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 23
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 24
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 25

alicia · Married on 12/09/2017

Kelley is everything we could have ever asked for and more in a wedding planner. If you are planning a destination wedding in Vallarta, then you NEED a wedding planner. And if you are looking for a wedding planner then the first person you should see if they are available is Kelley Kahrhoff. You can do many things online in this day and age, and we definitely did (found our location and rehearsal dinner location online), but you cannot do it all or you probably spend way too much time on finding items and too much money on travelling back and forth. This is where Kelley comes in! She has done many, many weddings in Vallarta and knows all the vendors. She also got everything we wanted to do and it was beyond our expectations. For the ceremony, we just had a Pinterest board, and Kelley literally was able to pull our vision into real life. The flowers on the archway and aisle were amazing and the Macrame we had on the arch as well got so many rave reviews from our guests and anyone who has seen pictures. The catering company she recommends was as good as you can find, and again, we got so many compliments about the food, service, and bartenders being great!

We probably sent Kelley over an hundred emails, met with her in Vallarta, and a phone call here and there, and she was always there to answer in a timely fashion along with her bubbly personality J. Even major issues that came up were already solved before we had even a chance to worry. If you are thinking about having her be your wedding planner, do not think about it anymore. Email her now and get her booked before someone else does as you will regret it!

mario · Married on 11/04/2017

If you're getting married in beautiful Puerto Vallarta -- Kelley Kahrhoff is the best wedding planner around. Kelley was fantastic from the start! She was very responsive to my initial questions via Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. I had a very specific vision for the wedding, having researched and pinned items months in advance. All I had to do was send my images to Kelley and she managed to pull off our dream wedding well within our budget.
    Kelley is very knowledgeable about venues, restaurants and vendors. She works with a great team of florists, caterers, makeup artists, entertainment, etc. She was crucial in helping us plan more than just the wedding: she helped with our welcome reception, assisted in setting up the location and menu for our rehearsal dinner, and calmed two very nervous grooms right up to our vows.
    Every guest commented on what an amazing job Kelley did. Every one of them agreed that this was the best wedding they had ever attended!
    Kelley -- thank you so much for planning and executing the best day of our lives!

Younique Vallarta Weddings 26

Kathy · Married on 07/07/2017

If you are looking for a wedding planner in the Vallarta area then look no further!! Kelley is the one who will make ALL your dreams come true. I had my wedding at Martoca Beach Garden on 7/7/2017 and from the beginning I asked the owner to be paired with Kelley. I had seen photos of prior weddings she had planned and I knew she would be the only one who could truly capture my vision. I wanted everything in my wedding to be elegant and magical. Kelley was able to provide me with THE most elegant and magical wedding, more than I could have dreamt, with prices within my budget. I live in New York, and like many others who opt for a destination wedding, I choose my venue without seeing it before hand. I am very hard to please and always like to do everything myself to ensure that I will be happy with the outcome. As you can imagine, having no day to day control of my wedding planning and going just by someone’s word was very hard for me. Kelley’s professionalism and confidence was more than enough to keep me happy and calm. Kelley is so patient and truly knows what she is doing. She was able to execute my vision, including my request for an all natural 8 feet by 12 inch REAL flower wall. She was able to fulfill all of my requests, even the most minute details, while surpassing my expectations, and gave me many surprises that I didn’t ask for to make my wedding that much more extravagant and magical. She was there for me since the moment I woke up on my wedding day, texting me throughout the day to make sure we were on schedule. She was the master of ceremony at my wedding reception and kept the flow going the whole night. She even helped me bustle my complicated wedding gown multiple times throughout the night. She was more than amazing! I cannot thank and recommend Kelley enough! She truly was a blessing to have on the most important day of my life and we will forever be grateful to her for making our dream wedding come to life. Xoxo Kathy and Marquis.

Younique Vallarta Weddings 27
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 34
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 35
    Younique Vallarta Weddings 36

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

Wow, where do I begin?! Kelley, you were phenomenal from start to finish. You eased my nerves every step of the way and created such a magical wedding for us! Everyone kept asking if it was stressful to plan a wedding in mexico, but it was a piece of cake with you!! You paid such attention to detail, from the decorations to helping me rebustle my dress!! I wouldn't have changed a thing! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our dream a reality!! We can't wait to come back and see you and your family again!!

Xoxo,
    Amanda and Cavan

Ellen · Married on 06/19/2017

We celebrated our 10 year anniversary with a vow renewal in Puerto Vallarta! I thought I could do it myself! Boy was I wrong, without Kelley, my day and vision would have been a flop. She stepped in and made it happen just the way I envisioned it. She is awesome, professional, timely and simply amazing. She has connections that you couldn't even begin to think of. Don't plan a wedding or renewal without her. You'll be happy and forever grateful that you had Kelley on your team. Even when we visited in February to scout things out, she spent the day with us making sure she knew exactly what we wanted. SIMPLY AMAZING!! I wish I had another wedding to plan just to work with her again! A friend for life!! Thanks KELLEY!!!

• Simone

Simone · Married on 05/12/2017

Kelley is truly amazing at what she does! She puts her heart and soul into it and it shows! I was referred to her by a friend who also got married in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Right from the start Kelley answered every question/e-mail that I would send her. She makes you feel as if you are the only bride she is working with, when meanwhile she has a ton of other brides to e-mail and respond to. I'm in the customer service industry and I know every one gets busy, but Kelley always replied to every e-mail within 24 hours and if she was busy at a wedding, she would even send me a quick note stating she's at a wedding and will reply tomorrow. She was awesome! You can also Skype and call as often as you wish, I'm just more of an e-mail person. Now onto the rehearsal and the wedding! Kelley was awesome getting my wedding party to listen and part-take in the rehearsal, because let's face it, we were at a resort and everyone is in vacation mode and wants to lay by the pool. Kelley made rehearsal a breeze...less than an hour! Even my wedding party and guests were saying how awesome she is. I have to say my wedding came out picture perfect, just the way I wanted it, and that is all thanks to Kelley. A few days before the wedding my mom even said to me "don't stress if something isn't right or not the way you imagined it to be", (my mom knows I can be a perfectionist at times and want certain things in an exact way) however... everything was perfect! Kelley knew exactly what and how I wanted it. Down to the table decor, the pink bows around every chair the flowers on the cake, the menus, the music, bouquets...and the list goes one... EVERYTHING was perfect! Thank you Kelley, I can not thank you enough for everything you did and made possible with my wedding. Thank you for being by my side the entire day of my wedding! And best of all Kelley works with you and stays within your budget, which I think is very important when picking a wedding planner. Thank you Kelley xoxo Simone

Rebecca-Tess · Married on 04/24/2017

Kelley planned our wedding at Martoca Beach Garden and aside from pulling off the wedding of our dreams like a boss- she is hilarious, fun and was part of our family by the wedding day. All the vendors she used were fabulous and we were very happy as were our guests.
    We visited the venue twice before our wedding and she picked us up from our hotel, took us to food tastings and make up trials- definitely going above and beyond for us.
    Thanks again Kelley
    Becca and Patrick Bird
    April 2017

Lyndsay · Married on 04/01/2017

Kelley was an indispensable part of planning and executing our wedding. Luckily, my husband and I travel to PV multiple times a year and were very familiar with the area and our wants but without Kelley we would not have been able to pull off the wedding of our dreams. Kelley was helpful in ever way - from assisting in negotiating the site- location contract, purchasing items for the day, executing the big day, and a million other ways that made her such a wonderful asset. She even worked to SAVE us money when it came to items for the big day (we were quoted a high price for the favors and she found them (handmade!!) for a better price and a better product!) If you are planning a wedding in Mexico, you need Kelley. I cannot recommend her enough.

Nicole · Married on 01/26/2017

Kelley K. was absolutely AMAZING. She was so supportive, so knowledgable and so flexible to our needs. She totally ran the show, and made it fun and wonderful for everyone involved (vendors, family, friends and venue).

I highly recommend working with her - she really goes the extra mile and is a total joy to be around as well!

-Nicole & Tom Gibbon

Dana · Married on 11/19/2016

Wow, wow! Kelley has impeccable style, a professional prescence, and an unbelievable business! She is hands down the best, best, best wedding planner in Puerto Vallarta. We have friends who want to fly her into LA (to plan their wedding) after she planned our wedding at Martoca Beach Garden. And, we have friends commenting on how it looked like a $1M wedding (it was far from that, thanks to Kelley).
    My husband and I could not be more pleased with Kelley and her incredible team. The day was 100% stress free for us, and our guests were blown away by everything that Kelley put together -- back-to-back events for 3 days. If you are considering a wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Bucerias, or anywhere close to there, then go with Kelley. She'll help you plan the most unique, unforgettable wedding without the cookie-cutter, boring feel. It will be well above and beyond anything you could dream!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 11/15/2016

Kelley is the most amazing wedding planner you could ask for! She was so incredibly fabulous throughout the whole process and so incredible on the day. I have no idea how she managed to piece together all of my random ideas and emails into perfection but she created a day beyond imagination and beyond all of our expectations. Our guests were raving all raving about her and her service, as were we! Not only did she create the most beautiful day for us, she even went so far as to have to bounce out uninvited guests for us ;) For anyone planning a wedding in PV, you would be incredibly lucky to have this lady by your side - I know we were! There aren't enough ways to say how grateful we are for having Kelley pull together a day that we will never forget!

• Colbie

Colbie · Married on 11/05/2016

Kelley-Event space: martoca beach garden
    ~There are no words to describe the amazing wedding that Kelley put on at Martoca Beach Garden for our 50 closest friends! We were in touch with her a year in advance and she answered every email in detail, gave us advice, and allowed us to plan our entire wedding in very few communications. We were able to visit the venue a year before and she took us through the venue, and gave us a perfect insight to what we would see there on the day! If there was a question she answered it and made us feel so comfortable going into the big day. She set up food tasting for my parents when they visited, gave us rides to where ever we needed to go, talked to taxi drivers when we got lost, set up extra meetings before the day to make sure all personal touches we wanted were added. She is fun, hilarious, sweet, and knows EXACTLY how to put on a destination wedding. She thought of things we wouldn't have and handled all emergencies(mother of the bride, and guest issues) with no worry! We left the venue on our wedding night thinking how every single detail went perfectly. Our guests are still talking about the wedding and how amazing Kelley was! Kelley is a rockstar at putting on an amazing destination wedding i would recommend her to any bride hoping to get married in the PV area!
    Thanks Kelley for having our big day be a huge celebration of the beginning of our lives together and one to remember!
    -Colbie & Joe Harper
    11.05.16
    Phoenix, Arizona

Gloria · Married on 10/22/2016

Kelley with Younique Vallarta weddings is a God send!!!!!!! I was extremely nervous about planning a wedding, even more a destination wedding but she made everything so stress free and easy! She was always available to answer any questions and would always get back to me quickly and didn't make me wait around. She always gave me realistic and concrete time frames so I knew what to expect. She was very knowledgeable when it came to different ideas and trends that brides are now adding and doing. She goes out of her way to make sure you have everything you need and really works with you on finding what meets your budget but still making everything look absolutely stunning. You can also really feel how much she loves her job and is always happy to help even if you have a million questions or are a scatterbrain like I am. She really does go above and beyond and far exceeded my expectations on everything she did. I also loved that she wanted to make sure we were on the same page about what I envisioned for my wedding instead of pushing me on what it should be or how she wanted to it to be.