Younique Vallarta Weddings Reviews

55 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

55 Reviews for Younique Vallarta Weddings

• Liza

Liza P. · Getting married on 02/02/2023

The most Fantastic Wedding Planner !

The World needs to know about the most spectacular person and Wedding Planner in Puerto Vallarta. Words can not describe the exceptional experience that Kelley Karhoff executed for us flawlessly.  We desired a four day wedding experience for our 60 guests and it was delivered in the most incredible way.Every day Kelley lined up spectacular events, with beautiful detail and ease for the guests.  The tequila tasting at Oscars with music and dinner was a huge success for our rehearsal night !
    Our Wedding Day was the most Beautiful and Incredible Wedding that we could have ever dreamed of. Everything was sheer perfection. The flowers, the Decor, the food, the set up.... everything was even more beautiful than imagined.  I couldn't believe how incredible the altar was set up.  I really couldn't believe that this was my wedding. Kelley led us to Villa Verano where we all got to celebrate this fantastic wedding bliss experience.  Not a detail was missed by our dearest Kelley. Our event planner thought  of everything! Kelley is truly amazing and she deserves a thousand 5 star reviews. She is the most pleasant, and professional event planner to work with.  We made a best friend! She made this wedding happen despite the most difficult circumstances.  She even hired a doctor to come to the wedding site so everyone could get their covid tests the day of the wedding.
    Villa Verano,  our Wedding Venue was beyond beautiful!The food was exceptional ! Above and beyond delicious!THe late night Taco Truck, everyone was talking about that for days :-)The mixologist that Kelley recommended was incredible !Our triple layer Passion Fruit Cake was so yummy !The fireworks were so perfect.  The flowers were perfection !
    All of our 60 guests said that this was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to in their lives! How can this be?  It was Kelley. Her sheer dedication to providing us with our dream wedding deserves a trophy and badge of honor. Working to plan a wedding during the pandemic was no easy feat!  She made magic happen, and for that we will be forever grateful.  Her Event planning price is very reasonable! If you want to experience the most incredible wedding of your life, above and beyond your dreams, you must hire Kelley Karhoff at Yoniquevallartaweddings for your special day !  I promise you with all my heart, She IS THE BEST !!!!  She will make your dream wedding come true.

Sent on 03/01/2021

Kaveh G. · Getting married on 02/02/2023

Best wedding planner ever

We just had our wedding in Puerto Vallarta, and Kelley was fantastic. Every guest at our wedding claimed it to be the best wedding they have ever been to. Kelley helped set all this up in the middle of the COVID pandemic; I can't imagine how much work she put into it.

I definitely recommend this organization to anyone looking to plan a wedding in the PV area. Thank you, Kelley, for making our day so special.

Sent on 03/11/2021
  • McKensie

Mckensie N. · Getting married on 12/02/2022

Look no further!

Kelley made my vision a reality from the start. We had a long engagement and from our first meeting to our last Kelley was on top of every little detail. She met with us a year in advance and instantly she felt like a lifelong family friend. She made wedding planning a breeze and had excellent communication skills. Even with the distance barrier she would return my email within hours/days and would never leave me hanging. I am very much organized and tend to be OCD when it comes to planning so I was nervous to let someone else take over. She always made me feel in control without having all the pressure. Having been a bridesmaid many times before I saw the stress that can take away from such a special day for the bride - this was not the case for me. My friends could not believe how calm and collected I was in the months and days leading up to the wedding and the day of. We had a small ceremony on the beach (22 people) at my parents property. I had sent Kelley my inspiration photos and it completely took my breath away seeing it for the first time. She took care of set up and clean up - amazing! Her vendors respected the Covid rules and regulations and were all very professional and kind. I watched from above while getting ready and could not believe the transformation. I saw it all for the first time while my dad walked me down the isle and was completely blown away (if I wasn't crying already - I definitely started when I saw all that she had done). The table settings, florals, bouquets, caterers, servers, the isle and arch.....every little detail was to perfection and better than my wildest dreams. Throughout the reception she stuck to the timeline and made sure everyone and everything was in order. I had troubles communicating with our hair and makeup vendors as they only spoke Spanish and she stepped right in to translate for us all. She made all of our guests feel at home all night not only catering to my husband and I but to all of them. At one point I was so happy to see she had the chance to sit down and enjoy a beverage with my parents - they loved her as well! It's been a month since our perfect day and not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about how absolutely perfect everything was - all thanks to Kelley. I would relive the day over and over if I could. Our family and friends were all in awe and have said it was the best wedding they've ever attended. She has kept in touch and I hope to see her again during our yearly visits. I'm already imagining what event I can dream up to have her plan for us in the future. I would recommend Kelley again and again to anyone planning a destination wedding in the Vallarta area. Look no further!

Sent on 03/23/2021
  • Jill

Jill H. · Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing Puerto Vallarta Wedding!!!

Kelley goes above and beyond!! She makes you feel comfortable right away and 100% nails the vision you have. Everything we asked for perfect. ALL of our guests said they've never had as much fun or cried as much at a wedding other than ours. She not only provides professional & friendly service but her vendors are also amazing.

Sent on 05/10/2021
  • Veronica

Veronica C. · Married on 03/12/2021

Dream wedding thanks to Kelley!

Kelley is amazing! From the very first call to the very last minute of our reception. She was always on top of things not only with us but with every guest, they all said how amazing and attentive she was during the ceremony and reception. She works with the best vendors and will make your Pinterest board a reality! I could not have been happier😭❤️ Everything I envisioned she made it happen; thank you sooo much for everything Kelley you are truly an amazing person and I am so glad we booked you as our wedding coordinator! ❤️❤️

Sent on 03/15/2021
  • Baylee

Baylee N. · Married on 11/07/2020

I'd be LOST without Kelley!!

Kelley has been so spectacular - We've hired her for full planning/coordination for our 2020 Destination Wedding in Sayulita, Mexico and she will be my best decision of the entire process (besides marrying my lovely fiance!). I have no doubt about that. She is so detailed, knowledgeable, easy to communicate with, has a longg list of vendors she loves working with, and has kept me at ease throughout the months of planning. I cannot recommend her enough. THANK YOU, KELLEY! We cannot wait for our wedding in November. Kelley will help make it absolutely perfect while keeping my me, my fiance, and our families totally stress free!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa H. · Married on 08/22/2020

The most amazing wedding coordinator EVER!

I do not even know where to begin because Kelley was absolutely AMAZING! She was our day-of coordinator for our August wedding in St. Louis, MO and helped make our wedding dreams become a reality. I really do not think that the day would have been any where near as perfect if it weren't for her and all that she did for us. All of our vendors and even the venue manager could not stop raving about how AMAZING she is! As the bride, I was already stressing out over all of the small details I was afraid that I would miss and then COVID-19 came into the mix and escalated the stress even more. Once Kelley was in the picture to help with everything, the stress was immediately gone! She is one of the sweetest, most caring women that I have ever met. Kelley was extremely helpful with working with the vendors to make sure that everything was ready to go and perfect. She helped create and ensure that the schedule/timeline was finalized down to the "T" and even made sure that EVERYONE followed that schedule throughout the entire day. If something went wrong at our wedding, I never even knew because she took care of it right away and made certain that we had as little stress as possible for us to enjoy our wedding! I wholeheartedly recommend hiring Kelley with Younique Vallarta Weddings- you WILL NOT be disappointed! She puts her heart an soul into what she does, making sure that she does whatever she can to help make your day one that you will never forget.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Marisa

Marisa C. · Married on 02/02/2020

Kelley is a gem 💎

We are so grateful for finding Kelley Kahrhoff! From our first (of many) Skype dates with her, we knew she was the wedding planner for us- rather than jumping straight into business, she took the time to get to know us as a couple. Her bubbly, genuine nature, fluent Spanish and overall positive energy was what essentially led us to “choose” her as our right hand in planning our Mexican villa wedding. I would consider both my fiancé and I to be type A planners : we take comfort in checklists/spreadsheets/ schedules - all that to say, we have high expectations, and Kelley did not disappoint and totally “got us”.

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, with a lot of challenging elements: The fact that my family is Mexican, his family is Jewish- Canadian meant that we would need the ceremony and celebration to not only be bilingual, but also wanted to incorporate Jewish/ Mexican traditions . Kelley was able to find us a mariachi band that played the horah (It was a huge hit with everyone btw ) , find us a caterer that showcased the delicious food of Mexico (while still accommodating those the spice sensitive 😉), a bilingual officiant, and decorate the chuppah/ tables in a way that was even better than what we could have imagined! Gahhh the flowers! Oh and last minute decision to find us a tent because of the chance of rain was the best recommendation Kelley had made for us. The tent actually added to the intimate ambiance of our wedding and was extremely valuable once the droplets started to fall shortly after the ceremony! Lucky for us , no stress knowing Kelley had plan B already taken care of.

Guests have told us that it was truly an unforgettable celebration! We will sincerely miss having her as our wedding guardian angel and cannot express how much we appreciate all her help in planning the best day of our lives!

If you are looking for a wedding planner in PV (or surrounding area), look no further than Kelley! She is truly a gem :)

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 02/01/2020

Hire Kelley!!

My husband and I ended up hiring Kelley to help us with planning our wedding at the magical Parroquia Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe in downtown PV. Wow, THANK GOD FOR KELLEY. First of all, it's not easy planning a wedding in another country. Secondly, the church is incredibly difficult to work with. Kelley jumped through HOOPS for us in many situations, dealing with the priest, the church staff, our flower vendor, and our mariachi we hired. It's absolutely necessary to have someone who can speak Spanish fluently when you're getting married at a Catholic Church in Mexico. Kelley made sure everything went smoothly for us the day of the wedding. She even came to our resort a few days prior to go over a gameplan and make sure we were on the same page. The entire process of working with Kelley was wonderful -- she was incredibly responsive, friendly, as well as optimistic for us in many situations that I felt hopeless about (looming rain, for instance!). She was that beam of sunshine I needed to lift my mood during other stressful moments. She is very quick to respond, thorough, and is well known with many vendors around Vallarta. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much Kelley!!!

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Megan

Megan H. · Married on 10/25/2019

Kelley is the MVP of our wedding

I can not put into words how amazing Kelley was to work with for our wedding. From our very first email communication, she was down to earth and easy to work with. She is the only planner I reached out that actually gave me a personalized response rather than an automated and scripted reply.
    Over the course of a year, Kelley and I spoke countless times over email and she was always quick to reply and gave thorough answers. When conversations were more in depth, she would take the time out of her day to speak with me on the phone. I felt more like I was speaking to a close friend rather than someone I had a business relationship with.
    We met with Kelley twice in Vallarta before the week of the wedding. She drove us around to our tasting, our venue visit, arranged meetings with vendors, and we even went to pick out florals together. She is nothing short of amazing.
    On the big day, Kelley literally had taken my pinterest wedding board and executed it perfectly....and within budget. Our wedding was BEAUTIFUL. It was so absolutely stunning that for a while it didn't feel like reality.
    We had issues with a power failure at my wedding. Kelley did not hesitate to order a generator and save the day. She was quick on her feet, made sure the drinks kept flowing, and adjusted the evening timeline to accommodate the issues. To our guests, it just appeared like we intended to have our dinner hour be a romantic candlelit meal. I'm fully confident that nobody else could have executed this problem solving with such finesse and skill.
    Kelley is incredibly kind and professional, detail orientated, and really understands her brides and their vision. She is truly a phenominal planner and you cannot go wrong with hiring her.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Renee

Renee S. · Married on 10/12/2019

Making Dreams a Reality

If you have/are planning a destination wedding then you know it is so hard to find where to begin and how to make your plans into an actual wedding. Kelley did all that and more! She took about 50 emails with all my pictures and ideas and created the wedding of our dreams. I never could have taken my ideas and create a vision that was a true masterpiece! Not only did Kelley make the wedding look amazing, she took care of so many things that were not in her job and stepped up when needed. She was my last minute go to, kept track of all of our guests, she kept us on schedule, and made us feel like we did not have to worry about anything but enjoying our day! The day had rain, hiccups, and lots of heat, but Kelley was always one step ahead and took care of everything so I never even knew there was an issue. If you are looking to plan your wedding in PV Kelley is a MUST! She was not only the best wedding planner, towards the end, she became a friend.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Julie

Julie H. · Married on 07/27/2019

Kelley is the best!

Seriously look no further Kelley is truly the best!! She had to work with our very difficult situation and she handled it with ease, professionalism, and lots of humor.

We had an assigned wedding coordinator through our venue who was just unaccommodating and unresponsive to our requests. This was alarming to us especially being hundreds of miles away. This was when we decided to bring Kelley on board. She worked with us and the coordinator to get us the wedding of our dreams. She brought up things the other coordinator wouldn’t have even cared about like having a wedding on a beach in mid July might be an awful decision LOL who knew?? She secured us a new reception location which was also sheltered in case of rain (which was my BIGGEST fear).

Day of the wedding Kelley was incredible. She was putting out fires left and right. I’m talking moving beach chairs and umbrellas by herself and making sure every detail was perfect. Seriously the other coordinator was putting out green napkins and silver plates and Kelley fixed it right away. She also ended up being the most wonderful MC and felt like a friend by the end of our reception.

I told Kelley that had she not been there for us our wedding would have been more like a surprise party and I truly mean it she made everything perfect and we could not have done any of it without her. It was truly the most perfect wedding and completely stress free. We love you Kelley!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Younique Vallarta Weddings's reply:

Oh my goodness Julie, I am tearing up! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a beautiful review.. was I doing all that?? Ha, ha, ha...
    Your wedding was absolutey gorgeous and you two have beautiful souls. I look forward to seeing where life leads the two of you.
    Don´t forget to visit please!!!

xoxoxoxo
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 03/30/2019

Tailored to you & so special !

Kelley was an amazing wedding planner. She worked with our budget, had great ideas, communicated well and our wedding far exceeded all our expectations. She suggested the location, after we told her a bit about what we imagined, and it was absolutely gorgeous! She took our ideas about aesthetic and elevated them. We loved our wedding and we will never forget it! Our day of coordinator Blanca was also amazing and made sure the day went smoothly. Thank you Kelley & Blanca!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Rachel · Married on 02/08/2019

Kelley is THE BEST! Don't look anywhere else.

There are not enough wonderful things to say about Kelley! We met her about a year before our wedding when she took me, my fiance and parents all around Sayulita to find the perfect location. Throughout our year of planning Kelley was constantly in communication, answering our lengthy emails, and always accommodating to any changes or special requests that we had. Dancing at cocktail hour, changes in wedding colors and table names etc. We even made another trip down to Sayulita to meet with her about two months before our wedding and she spent a couple of days with us in town to review, menu, flowers, timelines etc. All of this was amazing in itself, but when it came down to the wedding day I am not exaggerating that my mouth dropped when I arrived to the venue to see what her and her team pulled off. The flowers that we originally agreed on were beautiful, but what she delivered was absolutely breathtaking!! The band that we met with were so nice and we were looking forward to hearing them, but at the wedding they had everyone singing and dancing in the sunset before we even sat down for dinner. She MC'd our wedding and to be honest, I'm not sure what she's better at - MCing or wedding planning, because she was hilarious and so lively on the mic! I even started feeling a bit sick during dinner and Kelley called 4 dr. friends and within 20 minutes I had medicine delivered to my table and was able to dance the night away with friends and family. She is kind, she is hilarious, she is understanding and overall an amazing person. We feel so fortunate to have found her to help put on our special day, and we are so sad that it's over! Thank you Kelley for making our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy A. · Married on 11/18/2018

Made my wedding vision come to life perfectly

I cannot say enough good things about Kelley! We live in Portland, Oregon and I was of course nervous about planning the wedding from a distance. Between just a few phone calls and email exchanges, Kelley brought my vision to life perfectly. I was floored when I saw the set up and just how perfectly everything came to life - and I can be super particular about the tiniest detail. There is not one thing I would have changed about the day or the set up; she went above and beyond.

She was also there on the day-of to keep everything moving and make sure I was ok/not stressed (even after I sent her on a verrrrry last minute champagne run). Not only was I relieved to have her there, but our guests loved her as well. I would recommend Kelley to anyone looking to get married in the PV area. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Haley · Married on 11/10/2018

Kelley is amazing

We were SO impressed with Kelley on all levels - her expertise, passion, and seamless ability to keep it all together was fabulous!!! She pulled off a magical weekend of events for us and it was BEAUTIFUL! Especially since we really gave little to no direction - we just want a fun party! And she nailed it! Our family and friends were RAVING - best wedding ever!! All thanks to Kelley!!!! Thank you so much!!! Seriously - if you want the best wedding ever - look no further. Kelley is your life saver!!! Thank you Kelley!!! Love, Haley & Tyler.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Natalie D. · Married on 10/20/2018

Kelley Amazed Me!

Kelley was a gem to work with throughout planning our destination wedding in Mismaloya, and when the day came she absolutely AMAZED me! The decor, the flowers, all the details came together more beautifully than I could have ever imagined. Surprises were included and my heart was so full! Kelley is wonderful to work with and makes dreams come true :)

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect & easy from start to finish!

Kelley was the most amazing planner ever! I had watched my sister in-laws get married first. Their planners did very little and I was so worried that this was the normal. From the start Kelley was so clear about costs and what her job would entail. I could email her whenever I had questions and she never made me feel bad about it. Not living in the area you are getting married makes most people nervous but I believed in Kelley from the get go and I was right! My wedding was everything I had asked for....literally. My friends and family still talk about how amazing Kelley was and my wedding was almost 3 months ago. I really had the most beautiful, Pinterest worthy wedding, and my family and friends had so much fun. Most say it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to. Kelley was outside in the heat on my wedding day helping set up, made sure all the vendors were paid, made sure all our guests had what they needed, and put my mind at ease when I thought it might rain(it didn’t). She even helped us set up fireworks and a churro cart!!! Kelley is such a light hearted fun person who truly enjoys what she does. Thank you Kelley for the most wonderful day with my friends and family. We are gonna be talking about how awesome you were forever! You saw my vision and made it come to fruition perfectly :)

Sent on 12/20/2018

Sam · Married on 07/07/2018

Let me just start by saying Kelley is amazing!!! She was the coordinator for our wedding in Sayulita and she absolutely crushed it. At one point I was nervous because our wedding was quickly approaching and it still felt like so much was left to be done. But then I realized the reason Kelley wasn't making a big deal about it was because she had already dealt with everything! She is a true expert at her trade. We had a multiple-day extravaganza including a boat party with Ally Cat, a beach party at La Terrazola, and the wedding itself at Frente Al Punto. Everything went absolutely perfectly. Many people told me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. If you are thinking of getting married in Puerto Vallarta or any of the surrounding towns, go with Kelley, you won't regret it. We were so sad to say goodbye to her after our wedding, we want to be friends with her forever!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Julie · Married on 06/06/2018

I can't say enough about Kelley. Our vow renewal was beyond our expectations. Every detail was taken care of and the whole day went smoothly. Every aspect of our special day was perfect. So much so, my mother-in-law wanted to repeat the whole thing all over again the next day:) Thank you Kelley for making our day so special.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

Kelley is not only a wedding planning guru, she's simply a genuine and kind person. After booking our destination wedding at Martoca Beach Garden for April 21, 2018, and reading the reviews for Kelley's excellent level of service, we were definitely impressed and excited to get started planning our big day! We wanted to start the process more than a year out from the day, so we hit the ground running. From the very first email from Kelley - including smiley faces and exclamation points galore!!!! - we were immediately put at ease by the the low-maintenance and easy-going planning style that Kelley is so fantastic at. As much as we did on our own to prepare, it felt like Kelley was right there with us, even with just a handful of check-in calls. Since she was taking care of everything locally with the vendors, it was such a relief to us to just focus on the smaller personal details like the seating chart, the playlist, and favors for guests. I absolutely adored that she took my Pinterest board for decor and she turned it into my dream wedding (from the lighting, flowers & palm leaves, maracas, down to the personalized papel picado which everyone LOVED!!) It was that sort of attention to detail that we knew we signed on for our day to be 100% perfect... and it WAS. Last-minute requests didn't seem to faze her at all. Even the pre-wedding activities she helped book (the rehearsal dinner, hair/makeup/nails for all the ladies at the villa before the day...) went off without a hitch. She even took care of some not-so-fun post-wedding drama... and I am forever thankful for that. Kelley, we cannot thank you enough for giving us this amazing day that we'll cherish forever. MUCHAS GRACIAS! <3

Sent on 05/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/02/2018

There aren't enough stars on this website for how I truly feel about Kelley and her services. From day 1 Kelley was responsive, knowledgable, and so incredibly helpful. Planning a destination wedding is stressful and intimidating, but felt effortless with Kelley on my side. I highly recommend hiring Kelley, but only if you want your dream wedding to become a reality. Thank you for making my special day so much more than I could ever imagine it to be.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Adele · Married on 03/02/2018

Kelley was recommended by our venue, Martoca Beach Garden. From the get-go, Kelley was so responsive to every email and she put me at ease planning a destination wedding. You can tell she truly cares about all her clients/brides. She would always make time for me, whether it was a conference call, Pinterest Board or email. Kelley truly helped make my vision come to life. My wedding was absolutely perfect. There really are no words to truly describe how magical our wedding at Martoca was. The day of our wedding was a dream and went by in a blink. Kelley and Blanca were fantastic - they made sure everyone was happy and things went flawlessly. On the day of, Kelley helped me pull off a surprise for my husband and unbeknownst to me, my husband had contacted her to do a surprise for me! She seamlessly pulled off both and juggled so much to make everything happen. She's amazing!! I can't thank Kelley enough and HIGHLY recommend her any one looking to get married in Mexico!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Alicia · Married on 12/09/2017

Kelley is everything we could have ever asked for and more in a wedding planner. If you are planning a destination wedding in Vallarta, then you NEED a wedding planner. And if you are looking for a wedding planner then the first person you should see if they are available is Kelley Kahrhoff. You can do many things online in this day and age, and we definitely did (found our location and rehearsal dinner location online), but you cannot do it all or you probably spend way too much time on finding items and too much money on travelling back and forth. This is where Kelley comes in! She has done many, many weddings in Vallarta and knows all the vendors. She also got everything we wanted to do and it was beyond our expectations. For the ceremony, we just had a Pinterest board, and Kelley literally was able to pull our vision into real life. The flowers on the archway and aisle were amazing and the Macrame we had on the arch as well got so many rave reviews from our guests and anyone who has seen pictures. The catering company she recommends was as good as you can find, and again, we got so many compliments about the food, service, and bartenders being great!

We probably sent Kelley over an hundred emails, met with her in Vallarta, and a phone call here and there, and she was always there to answer in a timely fashion along with her bubbly personality J. Even major issues that came up were already solved before we had even a chance to worry. If you are thinking about having her be your wedding planner, do not think about it anymore. Email her now and get her booked before someone else does as you will regret it!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Mario · Married on 11/04/2017

If you're getting married in beautiful Puerto Vallarta -- Kelley Kahrhoff is the best wedding planner around. Kelley was fantastic from the start! She was very responsive to my initial questions via Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. I had a very specific vision for the wedding, having researched and pinned items months in advance. All I had to do was send my images to Kelley and she managed to pull off our dream wedding well within our budget.
    Kelley is very knowledgeable about venues, restaurants and vendors. She works with a great team of florists, caterers, makeup artists, entertainment, etc. She was crucial in helping us plan more than just the wedding: she helped with our welcome reception, assisted in setting up the location and menu for our rehearsal dinner, and calmed two very nervous grooms right up to our vows.
    Every guest commented on what an amazing job Kelley did. Every one of them agreed that this was the best wedding they had ever attended!
    Kelley -- thank you so much for planning and executing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 02/19/2018