Yellow Rose Photobooth Reviews

Houston, TX
Rating 4.8 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Jessica Married on 02/17/2018
    Yellow Rose had the best price I could find around and Shawn was awesome at my wedding this past weekend! The photobooth was a hit with my guests and I loved the style of it. It is an actual big ole booth! Some weddings we have been to, the photobooths have changed to just be props, a backdrop and a dude with a regular camera. This photobooth is truly a photobooth and can fit a lot of people! It came with photostrips that Shawn customized with our names, date and hashtag. I actually provided my own book but the scrapbook was awesome- I used it as my guestbook instead of just having guests sign their names. Lastly, he gave us a CD with ALL of the photos taken at the booth before he left that night!
    Crystal Married on 04/09/2017
    Shawn was absolutely fantastic! The photobooth was everything he said it would be and more! I absolutely loved to look through the guest scrap/memory book. They get to post the duplicates of their photos and leave a little comment. We enjoyed reading through them after our honeymoon. I will definitely rent with YellowRose again in the future. Not to mention the price was the best I found!
  • User2470905 2+ years ago
    Yellow Rose Photobooth was a hit at our wedding!!! I am sooo happy we went with Yellow Rose. If we ever have an anniversary party or any kind of party... we will be asking him to come out again. A MUST HAVE for your wedding. I love how big the booth was. Excellent service.
    Kamyl Married on 07/21/2013
    Shawn was awesome at the photo booth! All my guest if they remember one thing it's that they had a great time with the photo booth. There was always someone in the photo booth. And the photo booth is great for all ages! I recommend using him 100%.
    Lori Married on 12/22/2012
    Met Shawn at Austin Wedding Extravaganza 2012. I was impressed with his service and hired him on the spot for my winter wedding. Shawn communicated thoroughly and kept me posted till my wedding day. My guest loved the photo booth. They were amazed at how many people could actually fit in the pictures (10 people). Photos were great quality. Definitely would hired again for any event.
  • User2476761 2+ years ago
    The photobooth was huge which was great to fit a large group. However, the props were not that great. The scrapbook was a great touch and the CD of all of the images is super fun. However, they would not open the photobooth until the vendor was done eating. They only had to turn on the camera... heard this complaint from several people. Other than that, if you need an affordable photobooth go with Yellow Rose, just bring extra props!

Yellow Rose Photobooth's reply:

I believe I have a good selection of fun hats, boas, and other props.
    Upon reading your review I have added some new hats and replaced some older items.
    I'm sorry to make you wait to open the Booth, but I did open early since several guests asked.
    Rather than start at 7:30, I said I would open early- after I had eaten- and I did not charge the Bride any extra for 20-30 minutes or so.