Ybarra Events Reviews

15 | Cotati, CA

15 Reviews for Ybarra Events

15 Ybarra Events Reviews

Leslie · Married on 08/12/2018

If you're considering a wedding planner, book Tara and don't look back. You can trust her opinions and you can be rest-assured in her execution.

We hired Tara as our partial planner for our wedding in Sonoma in August 2018. Planning a wedding in CA from the East Coast can be daunting, but Tara was always able to make us feel at ease.

Here is why she is amazing:
    Professionalism: She carries herself with a warm passion for her work that inspires trust and confidence in her ability.
    Timeliness: She responds promptly to all communications.
    Effort: She consistently went above and beyond to fulfill our needs and requests no matter how complicated or trivial.
    Organization: She did not make a single mistake. All pre-planning was done on-time and correctly, and the wedding day went off without a hiccup.
    Connections: She has great relationships with some of the best vendors! It was a huge relief and in hindsight a big selling point for us. People are still telling us that we had the best venue, food and dessert of any wedding they have ever attended.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Ybarra Events 1
    Ybarra Events 2
    Ybarra Events 3
    Ybarra Events 4
    Ybarra Events 5

Ybarra Events's reply:

Thank you so much Leslie! You're amazing!

Kyle · Married on 08/11/2018

Tara is stellar. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. She was there whenever we needed her and would not have been able to have the dream wedding we had without her. She made sure we were prepared and that our day went off so smoothly. Our number one piece of advice for a newly engaged couple will be to hire Tara for their wedding planner.
    -Joe and Kyle

Sent on 08/18/2018

Ybarra Events's reply:

Thank you Joe and Kyle! I'm so lucky you picked me to be your planner. I loved being there for your wedding day and watching how in love you are! You're both so wonderful! Congratulations!!!

Daniel · Married on 06/23/2018

Tara was amazing. We wanted a less traditional wedding and that meant a lot of moving parts - and a lot of coordination. Tara handled the chaos, organized it, and made the wedding we wanted possible.

Tara made great recommendations all aspects of the weekend, from the flow of the events to vendors and helpers.

Tara also handled our flowers and much of our decor for us. It was beautiful and saved us a lot of money.

I am probably forgetting some of the things Tara did for us, because there were so many. Simply, Tara is amazing.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Ybarra Events's reply:

Thank you Daniel! I loved helping you with your wedding. The day turned out perfectly! Congratulations to you and Alex! You're so wonderful together!
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 08/12/2017

I love Tara so much!
    My husband and I got married August 12, 2017. I hired her in December, I believe. I hired her as a full service wedding planner. I am so glad I picked Tara. She was there for me throughout the entire process. Whenever I had any question or changed my mind on different parts of the ceremony, she was always there.
    At the wedding, she brought her husband as her assistant. Our day would have not run smoothly without her!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Ybarra Events's reply:

Thanks Christa! I was so happy to get to know you and Ben throughout the planning process. You are such a fun couple! I'm lucky you picked me!

Skye · Married on 04/02/2017

Tara has been AMAZING so far! We have over a year before the wedding and already she has been such a comforting presence! I didn't think I would ever have a planner for my wedding and even though we have just gotten started I cannot imagine how I planned to do this on my own! My fiance is not much of a planner, so it has been so helpful to have someone who knows weddings to discuss this with, and I know that when my fiance meets her he will be so much more interested in the planning process! She makes it fun!

Amber · Married on 11/07/2015

Ybarra Events did an amazing job for our Napa Wedding. It was held at a private estate so parking was an issue. Tara and James made sure it wasn't...and words cannot express how thankful I am for their help!

Since I do live in Texas there were lots of exchanging of emails and she was so quick to respond...which was peace of mind to the bride!! :)
    They are such a wonderful couple to work with. Tara is so sweet and a pleasure to be around. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Tara and Ybarra Events are absolutely amazing! I hired Tara to be our day of coordinator after realizing all of the planning and details were too much for us to take on alone. Tara to the rescue! From the day we met to the end of our wedding Tara was there for us. On the day of our rehearsal, Tara helped organize the ceremony and made sure everyone was right where they needed to be. She also created a beautiful weekend timeline that we were able to share with all of our family. When it came to the day of the wedding I had no question Tara would execute our vision just the way we wanted. She checked on me throughout the day to make sure I was staying fed and hydrated! When I finally walked into the venue everything was absolutely perfect. There were so many little things that needed to get done and everything just so amazing. She came extremely prepared for anything unexpected that could have come up. The day ran so smoothly and I know that is because of Tara. I can't recommend her services enough! Thank you so much Tara!!!!!

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2015

Ybarra events did an amazing job with the coordination of my wedding! The months leading to the wedding, everything I didn't know to think of or plan for was brought up and dealt with with in time and amazingly. The day of coordination was absolutely flawless! Ybarra events set up and broke down and made sure everything ran smoothly without even my knowledge of any hiccups. What an amazing experience to have worked with them!!

Mary · Married on 10/22/2014

Tara is very professional with attention to details. Great working relationship, I felt like I have know her forever. She has made this special event in my life beautiful and I will be grateful for the fantastic memories. I reccommend her highly!

Tara is friendly, professional, and efficient. She has a calming personality that can help new brides with their pre wedding jitters. She is informative and fairly priced.

Mark · Married on 02/22/2013

Tara and James at Ybarraevents.com did a fabulous job. Their company was diligent, extremely creative, professional and a lot of fun to work with. They assisted in getting in under budget and they came up with ideas that made our event one that people are not likely to forget. Fabulous, we smile thinking about it. Mark and Glo

Shelby · Married on 07/09/2016

I just used Tara and Ybarra Events for day of services for my wedding last week and she was amazing. Tara was hired for only day of service but I felt like I had a full wedding planner. Tara was so responsive and helpful through our whole wedding planning, she always answered email's in a prompt fashion and provided so much insight and suggestions on any question I had. As the week of the wedding came around Tara was in constant contact with me, she made multiple trips too and from our venue throughout the week. I had a huge fiasco with our florist i.e. all our flowers showing up died or dyeing and Tara stepped right in and solved the issue. I felt 100% confident that my wedding would run smoothly with Tara running the show, throughout our reception Tara was there to help with any vendor questions and I could truly enjoy my day knowing everything was handled. Tara and her husband are both profession, kind, and knowledgeable wedding planners I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Truly a great experience with Tara and Ybarra Evens.

Eveline · Married on 04/28/2018

My now husband and I started wedding planning about 1 year before our wedding date in April 2018. We found Tara via online search and previous reviews. The reviews caught my attention because they painted a picture of someone who was organized, down-to-earth, responsible, easy-going, and attentive to detail. And after looking at her website and service packages, quite affordable for the area.

Sure enough, after our phone interview with Tara, we knew we wanted to go with her. We interviewed a total of 4 planners and the others did not give us the sense that they had time to explain to us about everything that they are about as a wedding planner. Tara spent the time to answer every single one of our questions, and she pointed out lots of important points to consider that we as first-time wedding planners did not think about.

Our first meeting with Tara was at the venue, and she was kind, sweet, down-to-earth (just as we picture from the phone call), and we knew that we'd make a great team. We picked a package that was an in-between of a full planner and a day-of coordinator. We wanted to still do our own research to find our vendors and design the look of our wedding, but we wanted to be able to ask questions and have guidance whenever needed. Tara fit the role perfectly. She has experience in almost every field of the wedding industry--She used to help make wedding cakes, she used to do wedding flowers, etc, so she is really knowledgeable with just about anything wedding-related. She thinks broadly and ahead of the game--she has umbrellas ready to bring in case of change in weather, she has a sewing kit in case of any wardrobe malfunction.

Tara was responsive even in the midst of busy wedding season for her, and although sometimes she may need to take some days to focus on the other weddings in the immediate future, she never made us feel that we were left in the dark and she always kept us up-to-date on when she anticipated that she'd be more busy.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Ybarra Events 6
    Ybarra Events 7

Ybarra Events's reply:

Thank you Eveline! I enjoyed helping you with your wedding, and I can see how happy you and Andrea will be. You're a wonderful couple that enjoys life and each other. So happy for you! Congratulations!

Melanie · Married on 03/31/2017

My (now) husband and I are from the midwest and after getting engaged in Northern California decided we wanted to have a destination wedding in Wine Country. We did tons of research for venues and caterers and decided that it would best for us to get a planner as well. We contacted Tara and within a day she responded to us and was able to meet us knowing we were in town for a short time. Tara was an integral part of making sure planning went well, vendors were contacted and payments were made on time. Through over a year of planning, Tara was always available via phone, email, text and was able to bring our vision to life better than we ever expected. When coming back to California the week of our wedding, Tara met with us the first day we were in town to make sure lose ends were tied and ran our rehearsal the day before the wedding flawlessly. The day of our wedding her and James made sure everything stayed on schedule and that we were well fed and hydrated during pictures! Tara made wedding planning stress free and if we were to do our wedding all over again, Tara would be our #1 choice.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Ybarra Events's reply:

Thank you Melanie and Ben, you are a wonderful couple.