wowmemakeup Reviews

4 | San Diego, CA

4 Reviews for wowmemakeup

• Jaclyn DelCorte

Jaclyn · Married on 07/26/2014

I met Melissa through Bid Day Hair and Makeup (Kristi). I had hired Kristi to do my hair and makeup but Kristi felt she didn't have enough time to focus on all of our hair and makeup for the day. Melissa showed up the day of my wedding to do my makeup. I didn't have a trial run with her but that was ok. I have never felt so amazing in my life. I'm not saying that to just be nice, it's the truth. I, myself, am in love with makeup. I wear a lot everyday and I thought I wouldn't be satisfied with someone else doing my makeup for the big day. I was wrong. Melissa airbrushed my foundation and also was nice enough to do my shoulders (which was sunburned from the weekend before the wedding) and my chest so all the photos would look amazing! I have nothing bad to say about how I looked that day! I wish I had another fancy event to attend before I move out of state because I would hire Melissa to do my makeup! She's amazing!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

liliana · Married on 08/27/2013

Melissa was amazing last Tuesday!! She did makeup for two brides and one friend. She changed her schedule to work on three women. One of the brides is Asian and she did her eyes so beautifully. She is very fun, friendly and personable. We had a great time chatting while she was working. Our makeup looked flawless all day. I couldn't have asked for a more talented makeup artist. We were all happy.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2013

Melissa did my makeup for my wedding and it was absolutely stunning! I will never go anywhere else for makeup after I experienced this excellent service!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Susan · Married on 08/03/2013

Melissa did my makeup for my sons wedding. She did a great job of choosing colors that worked well for me. The look was done up but not over done. She made me me feel pretty. And I received a lot of compliments.

Sent on 09/02/2013