World & Wind Films Reviews

5 | Indianapolis, IN

5 Reviews for World & Wind Films

• Brooke

Brooke Reed · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Videography- Highly Recommend!

World and Wind films was an absolute joy. Alex and her team went above and beyond to make our experience personal. The video they created for our wedding is stunning! We cannot stop watching it! Their kindness and professionalism has been wonderful, and they feel like friends now! We highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kari Elam

Kari · Married on 09/29/2018

Outstanding

Jared and Alex went above and beyond to make my special day amazing, not only being there to capture video footage but to help in other areas to keep things flowing perfectly. The video I received I will cherish forever.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/02/2018

Highly Recommend!

World and Wind Films did an incredible job filming my wedding. They were punctual, easy to work with, friendly and the video was everything I hoped it would be. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer that they can trust and be comfortable with!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Tammy · Married on 08/25/2018

Class Act!

Alex and Jared are the best there is. They listen to what is important to you. They strive for excellence in everything they do. The professionalism and the memories are priceless. If you want your day captured by someone who puts there talent , heart and soul in everything they do. Please look no further! I recommend getting all raw footage too!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • ·

So glad I chose world and wind films! So fun and easy to work with and love their work!

I couldn’t have asked for a better videographer team! I highly recommend them, so easy and fun to work with! Our video is beyond anything I could have imagined! It’s so perfect, they are the best.

Sent on 10/16/2019