Works by Sarah Jane Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Brianna
    Brianna F. Married on 09/04/2021

If You're Eloping, You NEED to Book Sarah Jane!

Sarah Jane was amazing to work with from the moment we booked her to the day we got our full gallery of images! She photographed our elopement at Mt Rainier this past August and we are amazed at the quality and how quick we got all of the photos! She helped to make our day perfect and so laid back. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Aww Brianna!! Thank you so so much!! Your Mt Rainier elopement was amazing and you both are so super stunning!! Thanks so much for having me as your elopement photographer and a huge congrats on getting married!! Woohoo!
    Kaitlyn H. Married on 08/28/2021

We love Sarah Jane!

Hiring Sarah Jane as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We absolutely loved working with her throughout the whole process. She was so helpful in the lead up to the wedding and is also just super fun to be around! She does a great job making you feel comfortable in front of a camera and we loved having her be a part of such a special time in our lives. We are absolutely in love with our photos!! She captured our wedding perfectly - seriously can't recommend her enough!!

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Kaitlyn! Thank you so much for your sweet review! You guys are the coolest and your intimate wedding was such a dream! Loved all your details and seeing you two look at each other was beyond beautiful. Thank you SO much for having me as your wedding photographer and let's grab coffee soon :) Love you guys!
    Jennifer D. Married on 04/23/2021

More than we could have imagined

Sarah Jane is amazing and anyone who has the opportunity to work with her is incredibly lucky! We highly recommend her! We were fortunate enough to get to know her through our engagement photos, and then capture our wedding as well.

Planning a wedding can be challenging as it is, then add Covid and all the changes and challenges that come with it... all I can say is thank goodness for Sarah Jane. Not only is she an amazing photographer, she can do just about anything. She planned our timeline, she organized the other vendor arrival times, she added the florists flowers to our cake, she wrangled our crazy family and made sure everyone and everything was in the right place at the right time. She checked in several times prior to the wedding to see if we needed anything. She listened when we were “processing” all the changes in planning.

All of this AND she’s an awesome human. She’s super easy to talk to, funny, and passionate about her work and her clients. Our families too, can’t stop raving about “how amazing Sarah Jane is” and how we “couldn’t have picked a better photographer.” We couldn’t agree more.

We just got our photos a few days ago, and we couldn’t be happier. The pictures are more amazing than we could have imagined and she truly captured our day and all the memories. Thank you Sarah Jane for everything!

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind review! Jennifer and Ryan, you guys are way too sweet and kind! Being your photographer was such a joy and I wish we could do it all over again! JK but seriously 😂 Your intimate wedding was stunning and it was so fun to create and photograph with you two. Seriously some of the coolest people I know!!
    Can’t wait to hang out again and a huge congrats on tying the knot! Love you guys!
  • Aaron
    Aaron B. Married on 04/17/2021

More Than Worth It

The experience of having worked with Sarah starting all the way back in spring of 2019 for our engagement session, to having to navigate through the unknowns of Covid when weddings and elopements were a complete unknown to all--there is nothing but gratitude and appreciation for everything that she did while having to do so for so many others. Starting with Sarah setting up a time to want to meet with prospective couples after they inquire, she takes the time to get to know you on a more personal level, while also figuring out what you're looking for while working with her. In our case, there was also a Skype call not long after since my wife was unable to make the initial meeting. Both of these meetings, and all subsequent meetings were usually around an hour long, whether it was addressing any concerns, talking about wedding/engagement details, or just wanting to chat in general. Sarah's top priority was always about helping us out wherever it was needed.

As far as Sarah's work is concerned, we were sold immediately, and everyone else in our families were as well. The quality is some of the best that I've seen and had the privilege to participate in, with Sarah taking a multitude of factors in to produce some truly fantastic photos, all while having a professional but fun energy. Whether it was our engagement session or the day of our elopement, Sarah was willing to show us some of the photos immediately after taking them to give us an idea of how they turned out, rather than having us wait until she processed them. When it came time to process the photos either time, she was always able to provide a sneak-peak within a very reasonable time, and the finished gallery for us taking only a couple of weeks with plenty of communication providing detailed updates.

The price for Sarah rendering her services was definitely way more than fair given the high level of quality she puts into each of her photos, and in our case, she was willing to renegotiate the price since the original wedding plans weren't able to proceed as intended. Also, given the improvised nature of the elopement day, Sarah went above and beyond what was needed by traveling several hundred miles and between two hotels to make sure to capture the day as fantastically as she did. Also, providing a wonderful wedding gift when everything was all said and done. We couldn't have asked for a better experience over the last two years, or a better person to have captured our journey along the way than Sarah, and strongly recommend and encourage anyone looking for that wow factor to have her help you along yours.

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness you guys!!! Thank you SO much for your super kind review. It was such a pleasure working with you guys over the years and I'm so beyond thrilled you love your photos, your experience, and your little gift. You both are amazing and beautiful souls and it was truly an honor to capture your engagement photos and elopement :) So much fun and we have to hang out again soon, okay?! haha Love you guys!!
    Megan W. Married on 04/16/2021

Best energy, best photos, best everything!

Sarah Jane was absolutely amazing, from start to finish. From day one of considering hiring her, through the wedding itself, and on to delivery of our photos- she has been by far the most helpful, encouraging, inspiring, high energy, and just overall sweet and caring person in our wedding journey. Throughout the whole process, her excitement and energy made me excited, even when I was stressed out. She was patient with all my questions, so helpful in timeline planning (and really anything else we needed advice in), such a good energy to have around on our wedding day, and OF COURSE, her photos were mind blowingly beautiful. We used Phoebe the Photobooth with our wedding as well, and that was a smooth, fun, easy process too, and so much fun to look through everyone's photobooth pictures right away while we waited for our sneak peak. We haven't even gotten our full photo gallery delivered yet (she was SO FAST with the sneak peak, and so many amazing photos included!) and I am already so so in love with our photos. Seriously, Sarah Jane is the best person you could have on your team for your wedding day:) She goes above and beyond, and is worth every single penny.

Also, just want to note for any LGBT+ folks looking for an LGBT friendly photographer, Sarah Jane was amazing in that regards as well. My husband is transgender, and Sarah Jane was so sweet and made him feel confident and empowered when he wanted to include photos of his top surgery scars- She did such a good job capturing the emotion behind that, and he felt entirely safe and supported by her.
    *his words*

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, Megan + Sebastian! This is probably the sweetest review I've ever gotten!! (brb crying). It was such an honor working with you guys and capturing your beauty! You both are so amazing and your wedding was incredible with all your hand-made details, and gorgeous smiles. It was a real honor and you both are stunning!! Thank you so so so much from the bottom of my heart for your kind words :)
  • Lizzie
    Lizzie G. Married on 11/07/2020

We LOVE Sarah Jane!

There are not enough words to adequately describe our experience with Sarah Jane. She delivered on every level above and beyond what she said she would throughout our entire wedding experience from engagement shoot, to another engagement shoot to make me feel better about postponing, and all the way through to the last minute she was with us at our reception.

Her energy and support for us as a couple made me feel like we were working with someone we had known for years. She is just as excited for your event as you are and has so many amazing ideas on how to capture the day.

All the tips and tricks she shares on her website and how to prep and prepare made us so much more relaxed on the actual wedding day. I was never worried there was a photo opportunity missed or that something wasn't going to happen. She was there for EVERYTHING.

Our wedding began to feel like a moving target as so many restrictions were shifting right before us, and she had checked in with me at one point and simply asked if I wanted to chat on the phone about details.

We spent over an hour talking about the timeline, talking out details, and really envisioning how the day will go under plan A, plan B, and plan C. I was crying happy tears when I got off the phone because she was so understanding and accommodating for what we were going through with COVID restrictions and trying to make a beautiful day happen.

She is worth every penny! Our wedding was a couple hour drive for her, she worked her butt off at the event, drove home, and took her dog to the emergency vet that night, and STILL got us an unreal sneak peek the next night. How she did all this, I will never know. She is the energizer bunny, she's beauty and she's grace, I will be using her for all photos in the future.

I could literally write about her all day long, but I need to go look at our gallery for the 19283923084 time. Can't get enough!

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Lizzie!! You’re an absolute angel! It was such an honor and such a blast being your engagement and wedding photographer!! You both are waaaaay too good looking and your wedding was so amazing!! Thank you so much for choosing me to be your photographer! 😭😭😭 love you guys and let’s grab lunch at Suncadia soon! ❤️❤️❤️
    Heidi Married on 09/18/2020

A true artist

Sarah was a fantastic photographer, I’m so glad I trusted her to document such a beautiful occasion, through her work you don’t just see pretty pictures but you feel all the happiness and excitement between real people who really love each other.

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Aww thanks so much, Heidi!! You're too kind and you both had an amazing wedding day in the mountains! I'll never forget it all- oh so totally gorgeous and please pursue being a florist- you're SO talented!
  • Maddison
    Maddison S. Married on 08/29/2020

We love sarah jane!

Sarah Jane was an absolute gem to work with. She provided direction to all involved, support during a pandemic delay and ultimately made our wedding day flow perfectly. She captured every hidden moment, but was behind the scenes the whole time as if she was on of the guests! She is just so sweet and we are so blessed we found her to highlight our marriage. Her work was incredible and he rates were even better! She clearly goes above and beyond for her clients and you would be lucky to hire her for your special day. She even helped us find other vendors that we last minute decided we wanted and her recommendations were even amazing! Thank you for all you do Sarah Jane!

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Maddison!! Ahh you guys are too sweet! It was SO much fun documenting and dancing with you guys on your wedding day! It was such a blast and your wedding was so boho-beautiful!! Absolutely stunning and I'm so happy for you both! Thanks so much for your kind words!!!
  • Cayti
    Cayti H. Married on 08/22/2020

Absolute Best!

Sarah Jane is the absolute best! My fiance and I had most of our wedding planned before the pandemic and so we were faced with the challenging of re-planning (a few times!). Sarah Jane was incredibly flexible and so accommodating. She is the only vendor that stayed the same from the original plan! We are so grateful that we had someone we could trust and who we knew wanted to be there to capture our special day. AND... the photos were unbelievable. She captured the joy in us and our guests SO well. Thank you Sarah Jane!!

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Aww Cayti! Thank you so much for your sweet and kind words!! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and you’re such a gorgeous bride! You both are incredible and it was such an honor being your wedding photographer!! Congrats you guys!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra G. Married on 08/08/2020

Fantastic photographer!

Sarah was beyond amazing! We picked her after doing some research about photographers in Eastern Washington. Her portfolio spoke for itself, her pricing was reasonable and her packages included an engagement shoot and wedding photos. She was also able to travel to various locations.
    After meeting Sarah and finishing our engagement shoot, we knew we had made the right choice. Sarah was so easy to work with and managed to get us comfortable in front of the camera (no easy feat). Our engagement photos were amazing!
    Fast forward to planning during COVID and Sarah was very flexible, answered all my what-if questions and was ready to roll with the punches. During a very stressful time, Sarah was so kind and understanding and we appreciate it wholeheartedly.
    We ended up changing our wedding date very last minute. Sarah was on-board and armed with all the COVID precautions she shot our wedding. The pictures turned out amazing, I cried when I saw them. She has an eye for capturing all the moments.
    We have already recommended her to all our friends, and some of them have booked her services. Hoping to use Sarah as my photographer for any other needs in the future!
    Thank you for capturing our wedding to perfection!

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness! Alex!! You're such a gem and so so so sweet!! It was such a pleasure working with you and Kevin for your wedding day and making sure everything was perfect for you guys! Ahhh Such a gorgeous, colorful, and stunning wedding day in the forest! You two are such models and the kindest souls!!! Please let's hang out soon! haha Love you guys!! Thank you so much for your kind words :) (brb crying)
    Teresa G. Married on 08/02/2020

Sarah is amazing!

We hired Sarah for our engagement and wedding photos and she was AMAZING! Very professional, she makes you feel like family. Our pictures turned out so beautiful!! I am having a hard time picking pictures to print because their are too many that are just perfect! I can't even put in words how awesome our experience with her was. I highly, highly recommend Sarah. We look forward to having her capture more special occasions in the future

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Aww Teresa!! Thank you SO much for your kind words!! Your wedding at Gray Bride was super mega stunning and such a fairytale! You and Chad are incredible, kind, and wonderful people and I truly hope we can all hang out again soon!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your review, for hiring me as your wedding photographer, and for being the best couple ever!! haha
    Madison B. Married on 07/18/2020

Wedding Photographer

We are so happy that we chose Sarah Jane as our photographer to capture our special day. Despite so many struggles with planning a wedding during a pandemic, Sarah was fully committed and flexible in making sure our day was everything we have ever dreamed. She is absolutely amazing at what she does and an incredible person to work with. She put her whole heart into our wedding and made sure everything went smoothly. Completely professional and very fun. No one in our family has seen wedding pictures more beautiful and perfect!! Truly amazing!! Couldn’t be happier with choosing Sarah Jane Photography!!!

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Madison!! You guys are SO sweet!! Thank you so much for your sweet review and it was such an honor working with you two! Your wedding was so amazing and really fun! You guys rock! Keep in touch :)
    Allison F. Married on 06/13/2020

The most amazing woman and photographer

Sarah Jane was so much more than our photographer; she became our friend. Through all of the COVID crazy she was sweet, kind, and flexible with our ever evolving plans. She's an amazing person with killer skills!

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Aww Allison! Thank you SO much for your kind words! You and Justin are amazing and kind friends!! Your elopement was stunning and we have to hang out again soon!
  • Eileen
    Eileen Married on 05/31/2020

Perfect PNW Elopement

We planned on having a small wedding, 150 guests from the beginning. COVID 19 changed our plans several times and Sarah was incredibly helpful with that. We changed the date, the location, and the overall feel of the entire wedding while she just rolled with it and offered great suggestions along the way. She brought out the best in my husband, who doesn't like to be photographed, and captured sweet memories with our family and dogs! She had our sneak peak out the next day and our full gallery less than two weeks later! We found a sweet gift in the mail the same day our gallery popped up with personalized touches to it. Our family loved her personality and wanted to snag her for an upcoming wedding next year already! If you want someone who knows the industry and wants to get to know you, you should hire Sarah! She got to know us so our photos where really us.

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Awww EIleen!! You and Chris are so wonderful and your PNW Elopement was everything (heart eye emojis all day long). You guys are amazing and we totally need a doggy playdate soon! :)
    Marissa L. Married on 02/14/2020

Best Decision I Made for my Big Day

I planned a super last minute and somewhat unorganized wedding, but Sarah just went with it. She even helped me through making some of those decisions and when I made some last minute changes she made it work. The whole day was stress-free and fun thanks to her. Most importantly the pictures turned out amazing - even better than I could’ve imagined. We got sneak peeks the very next day and could not stop looking at them. Very talented photographer! BOOK HER NOW!
  • Kristine
    Kristine Married on 09/28/2019

Sarah Jane was more than a photographer...

From my first email and then Skype meeting with Sarah almost a year ago I was so excited for my wedding pictures. Her passion just oozes out of her and through her camera. She was able to put us at ease and really capture the relationship between my husband and I. Our engagement session was great, and the pictures turned out beautifully!
    On the day of the wedding, seeing her with my shot list in hand put the OCD control freak in me at ease and rightfully so. We were running about 45 minutes behind because of me, but you would never know it by looking or talking to Sarah. She was in control and easy going all at the same time. We actually ended up finishing all the pictures I wanted half an hour early!
    The whole time she was there, Sarah made sure I was eating and drinking water, and just overall feeling good. I can't imagine my wedding day without her!

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Aww Kristine! You guys were such troopers in that cold wind! It was such an honor being your wedding photographer- you guys are so awesome and the best and chill! Thank you so so much for your kind review :)
  • Lili
    Lili S. Married on 09/11/2019

Sarah is so fun & talented!!

We were nervous going into the engagement session and weren't sure what to expect. Sarah was able to lighten the mood and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera with her fun personality, sense of humor, and guidance. During the planning process, Sarah checked in frequently to see if we needed any assistance with wedding preparations. She was able to capture all our special moments thanks to the questionnaire she sent prior to our wedding as well as the "shot list" she requested.

On our wedding day, she made us feel so special! She checked on us throughout the night to make sure we were fed and hydrated. She even took the time to bustle my dress!!! She's so versatile! She was so patient and understanding with the bridal party even though some were running behind schedule.

Sarah was very efficient! She provided a "sneak peek" of both engagement and wedding pictures the day after. She was also very prompt in delivering the final wedding day gallery! We were so excited to see how great all the pictures turned out they truly demonstrated how talented Sarah is.

Sarah was fun, kind, and very professional. She did an awesome job! She wears different hats and exceeded our expectations of a wedding photographer.We loved Sarah and her amazing work! We highly recommend her!

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Awwww Lili!! You and Tony were such a pleasure to work with and your wedding was absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much for your lovely review and for being such wonderful people! Have an awesome new year as a new married couple!! LOVE!
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 09/06/2019

Boss Babe & Miracle Worker!

Sarah is a Boss Babe! In all seriousness she knows how to get things done and is a badass miracle worker when it comes to photographing your wedding day! We had 17 people in my bridal party, which included some rather distractible groomsman, but Sarah had them all lined up and facing her in the blink of an eye. We also had two antsy flower girls and one high-energy ring bearer, but Sarah was very good at being patient and helping them focus for the shots.

Sarah is very talented at figuring out beautiful backdrops, lighting, and poses. Our venue had so many scenic views and Sarah was great at capturing each one. The detail shots she took were gorgeous as well. As a bride you plan so many small details that tend to get lost on the wedding day, but with these photos I can look back and remember all of those precious elements. Sarah was also very helpful at keeping everyone on track and helped us stay ahead of schedule! Have no fear because she also boogied her way around the dance floor to get shots of our friends and family dancing, which I will cherish forever.

Sarah is very good at making people feel comfortable while also managing to wrangle that one groomsman who doesn’t stop cracking jokes. She was super responsive and great at communicating throughout the whole time leading up to our wedding. Her personality is hilarious and welcoming, which helps create a relaxing environment for everyone. Sarah’s passion for photography is evident in every shot she takes and she will go above and beyond your expectations. Seriously a gem through and through!

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness!! Jessica, it was such an honor being your wedding photographer and it was SO fun celebrating with you two! I'm so touched and my heart is exploding with your kind review! Brb, crying! I love you, my dear friend, and I'm so excited for you! Marriage is just the best! Love you guys! Dinner at our place soon! ;)
    Kyla D. Married on 08/09/2019

The Best Experience EVER

I found Sarah Jane on Instagram and followed her for a while before my wedding and knew I had to have her a photographer! Her personality is so bubbly and she is hilarious! She’ll make you feel so comfortable and beautiful in front of the camera. When I reached out for more information I got a response right away and was able to plan a Skype meeting. We had constant email/text conversations helping plan a shot list, day of timeline, and to just check in on how I’m doing. Sarah Jane is willing to go out of her way and work so hard for your engagement session and wedding to make sure you have all the photos and more than you could want but she also makes sure everything is running smoothly! She’ll check in with you on anything you need from food, water, and fresh air. We feel like we made a new best friend in Sarah Jane. If you’re looking for someone who is fun, caring, and an amazing photographer you definitely need Sarah Jane.

Awww!!! Brb crying!
    Thank you so much Kyla!! You guys are so wonderful and it was such an honor being your photographer! Definitely a double date soon! Love you guys!
  • F
    Floriscel Married on 06/25/2019
    Sarah provided me and my wonderful husband the best service and photos anyone can ever ask of a photographer. She made feel very comfortable, there was no awkwardness at all. She is very creative with ideas on how to take your photos. She knows how to get the right reactions to get some good ones as well. She is truly great for any type of shoot you ask her for. She’s always been my go to photographer. Book this girl right away you won’t regret it!
    Khoa D. Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommended!

Sarah Jane is an exceptional photographer and individual to work with! She is just truly amazing individual if you're are fortunate enough to get to have her as your photographer. Super flexible and communicative! There are not enough words to express how grateful we are to have had her for our two day wedding! My wife and I had a very non-traditional wedding which would scare a lot of photographers away going into unknown territory but Sarah Jane was not only up for the task, she welcomed it! Her energy and spirit is truly something now add on her phenomenal work, you've got yourself a one-in-a-million photographer.

Thank you so much, Sarah Jane!

- Khoa & Stephany

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Khoa + Stephany! You two were such a dream to work with and your wedding was incredible! One I will always remember! You two are the best and let's please keep in touch! Thank you so so much :)
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 05/26/2019

Do yourself a favor and book with Sarah ASAP

You need to book Sarah immediately! Working with her was absolutely wonderful. Having a good photographer was number one on my list of importance and she was the best! We had an engagement session with her and we immediately knew we had picked right for our wedding. She is so responsive to any question and she made our wedding day SO EASY. She was there early and was so easy going and great with big group family photos - there were virtually no hiccups in the day. She was so wonderful with the rest of our vendors and captured our day so personally. We were able to sneak away for some golden hour photos during the wedding which was amazing, the photos turned out better than I imagined and we loved those ten minutes away from the crazy. Seriously, book her NOW!
  • Chris
    Chris N. Married on 05/11/2019

Book her now!

I can’t say enough about how impressed my wife and I were with Sarah. I was amazed that we were able to hire someone of Sarah’s caliber for our wedding and still stay within our budget! She always responded immediately with any questions we had and kept in contact with us as our wedding day approached. The engagement shoot was so fun and relaxed, and we were blown away with how amazing our pictures turned out. Not to mention, she sent us a sneak peek gallery the next day, with the rest of the complete (and beautifully edited) gallery soon after! It was great to really get to know her and her process before the big day.
    In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she provided us with a questionnaire that ended up making the wedding day so much smoother and easier. She really thinks of everything, so you don’t have to!
    My wife and I both have big, rambunctious families, but they were no match for Sarah! On wedding day, we were running behind schedule (I assume this is standard for most weddings), but Sarah was able to get us through family pictures in the half the time we anticipated! We even had time for first look pictures! At our reception, she also made sure we made time for “Golden Hour” pictures. It was so nice to step away for a bit with my new bride spend some time as the sun was setting. The pictures from Golden Hour were incredible, and hands down my favorite pictures from our wedding day.
    When my wife and I woke up the day after the wedding, Sarah had already sent us sneak peaks! And within a couple weeks of our wedding, we got the entire gallery, as well as a personalized gift in the mail!
    Sarah truly has a passion for photography. She takes pride in the pictures she takes, skillfully edits to create visually stunning galleries, and shares them with you as soon as possible. Her artistic style captured our “rustic elegance” theme flawlessly and transformed us into wedding catalog models. She was so incredibly easy to work with, and her pictures left us speechless.
    Our wedding pictures are not only a reminder of our amazing wedding day, but also a true work of art.

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

You guys are seriously the best! It was so awesome working with you and getting to capture your amazing and gorgeous wedding day!! Thank you so so much for your kind words! :)
  • Keely
    Keely T. Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Sarah Jane was so fantastic and my husband and I could not love our photos more. Not only are the photos stunning, but Sarah Jane was a joy to work with. She was flexible with the requirements that the church held for photography and her positive, bubbly personality brightened up my spirits that day. She truly loves what she does and it is reflective in her work. Highly recommend! I cannot wait to work with her again!

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Keely!!! You're so sweet! Thank you so much for being amazing and gorgeous and just being a joy to work with! We HAVE to hang out again soon! You guys are amazing :) Congrats and thank you so so much ;)
    Catie L. Married on 04/08/2019

Cannot Recommend Sarah Jane More!

Sarah Jane was an absolute joy to work with! She was incredibly responsive and flexible throughout the entire process. On our wedding day she was such a blessing and there for whatever we needed. I cannot tell you how many people complimented me on both the photographs and Sarah Jane herself. She is also so quick to get you photos! We got a fairly large sneak peak the day after the wedding and the rest of our photos within a month. I hope I get the opportunity to work with Sarah Jane again in the future with family photos or something!

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Aww thank you SO much, Catie!! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and you two were oh so wonderful! It was such an honor to have been your wedding photographer :) Yes! Let's hang out again soon to hang out, photos, or anything! :) thanks again so much!