Works by Sarah Jane Photography Reviews

Works by Sarah Jane Photography 6
Works by Sarah Jane Photography 7

Kyla Dorsey · Married on 08/09/2019

The Best Experience EVER

I found Sarah Jane on Instagram and followed her for a while before my wedding and knew I had to have her a photographer! Her personality is so bubbly and she is hilarious! She’ll make you feel so comfortable and beautiful in front of the camera. When I reached out for more information I got a response right away and was able to plan a Skype meeting. We had constant email/text conversations helping plan a shot list, day of timeline, and to just check in on how I’m doing. Sarah Jane is willing to go out of her way and work so hard for your engagement session and wedding to make sure you have all the photos and more than you could want but she also makes sure everything is running smoothly! She’ll check in with you on anything you need from food, water, and fresh air. We feel like we made a new best friend in Sarah Jane. If you’re looking for someone who is fun, caring, and an amazing photographer you definitely need Sarah Jane.

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 12
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 13
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 14
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 15

Awww!!! Brb crying!
    Thank you so much Kyla!! You guys are so wonderful and it was such an honor being your photographer! Definitely a double date soon! Love you guys!
  • F

Floriscel · Married on 06/25/2019

Sarah provided me and my wonderful husband the best service and photos anyone can ever ask of a photographer. She made feel very comfortable, there was no awkwardness at all. She is very creative with ideas on how to take your photos. She knows how to get the right reactions to get some good ones as well. She is truly great for any type of shoot you ask her for. She’s always been my go to photographer. Book this girl right away you won’t regret it!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Khoa Doan · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommended!

Sarah Jane is an exceptional photographer and individual to work with! She is just truly amazing individual if you're are fortunate enough to get to have her as your photographer. Super flexible and communicative! There are not enough words to express how grateful we are to have had her for our two day wedding! My wife and I had a very non-traditional wedding which would scare a lot of photographers away going into unknown territory but Sarah Jane was not only up for the task, she welcomed it! Her energy and spirit is truly something now add on her phenomenal work, you've got yourself a one-in-a-million photographer.

Thank you so much, Sarah Jane!

- Khoa & Stephany

Sent on 08/06/2019

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Khoa + Stephany! You two were such a dream to work with and your wedding was incredible! One I will always remember! You two are the best and let's please keep in touch! Thank you so so much :)
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 05/26/2019

Do yourself a favor and book with Sarah ASAP

You need to book Sarah immediately! Working with her was absolutely wonderful. Having a good photographer was number one on my list of importance and she was the best! We had an engagement session with her and we immediately knew we had picked right for our wedding. She is so responsive to any question and she made our wedding day SO EASY. She was there early and was so easy going and great with big group family photos - there were virtually no hiccups in the day. She was so wonderful with the rest of our vendors and captured our day so personally. We were able to sneak away for some golden hour photos during the wedding which was amazing, the photos turned out better than I imagined and we loved those ten minutes away from the crazy. Seriously, book her NOW!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Chris

Chris Neal · Married on 05/11/2019

Book her now!

I can’t say enough about how impressed my wife and I were with Sarah. I was amazed that we were able to hire someone of Sarah’s caliber for our wedding and still stay within our budget! She always responded immediately with any questions we had and kept in contact with us as our wedding day approached. The engagement shoot was so fun and relaxed, and we were blown away with how amazing our pictures turned out. Not to mention, she sent us a sneak peek gallery the next day, with the rest of the complete (and beautifully edited) gallery soon after! It was great to really get to know her and her process before the big day.
    In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she provided us with a questionnaire that ended up making the wedding day so much smoother and easier. She really thinks of everything, so you don’t have to!
    My wife and I both have big, rambunctious families, but they were no match for Sarah! On wedding day, we were running behind schedule (I assume this is standard for most weddings), but Sarah was able to get us through family pictures in the half the time we anticipated! We even had time for first look pictures! At our reception, she also made sure we made time for “Golden Hour” pictures. It was so nice to step away for a bit with my new bride spend some time as the sun was setting. The pictures from Golden Hour were incredible, and hands down my favorite pictures from our wedding day.
    When my wife and I woke up the day after the wedding, Sarah had already sent us sneak peaks! And within a couple weeks of our wedding, we got the entire gallery, as well as a personalized gift in the mail!
    Sarah truly has a passion for photography. She takes pride in the pictures she takes, skillfully edits to create visually stunning galleries, and shares them with you as soon as possible. Her artistic style captured our “rustic elegance” theme flawlessly and transformed us into wedding catalog models. She was so incredibly easy to work with, and her pictures left us speechless.
    Our wedding pictures are not only a reminder of our amazing wedding day, but also a true work of art.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 16
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 17
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 18
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 19
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 20

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

You guys are seriously the best! It was so awesome working with you and getting to capture your amazing and gorgeous wedding day!! Thank you so so much for your kind words! :)
  • Alexis

Alexis Howard · Married on 03/02/2019

Above & Beyond!

Sarah Jane went above and beyond as the photographer for our wedding! She was very easy to work with and came to our wedding prepared for anything! She is fun-loving and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. We also received our wedding gallery within a few weeks and the photos are a dream!! 😍😍 I’m so glad we chose Sarah Jane for our engagement and wedding photographer and will definitely use her in the future! ❤️

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 21
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 22
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 23
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 24

Works by Sarah Jane Photography's reply:

Aww thanks so much Alexis!! You're so sweet and kind! Your wedding was such a dream! :) Let's definitely go on an adventure together jeeping into the mountains! Yay!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/13/2019

10/10 Will ALWAYS reccommend!!!

I can't even begin to say how happy my husband and I are with Sarah's work. She was so much fun to work with and made us both feel extremely comfortable while getting our pictures taken. She is incredibly personable, yet still professional. Through all the chaos of wedding planning, she was very flexible and fully willing to help us have the best experience. She went above and beyond with her photography it actually made me cry. Her prices are very competitive, and for everything she includes in the wedding packages, it is worth every single penny. My husband and I plan to use her for every photography need we may have in the future. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 30
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 31

Mike · Married on 10/27/2018

Sarah is the best (:

Sarah made the whole process very simple and left us stress free on our day as far as the pictures went. She’s great at working with couples and making everyone happy, also great at being in charge of big groups and getting people together for the shots we wanted. The pictures are breathtaking and my wife and I will cherish them forever!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Brooke Martinez · Married on 10/06/2018

Everything You Want in a Wedding Photographer!

If you are looking for a wedding photographer to capture your big day, look no further! Sarah is the whole package: insanely talented, responsive, flexible and just fun to be around! My husband and I both feel awkward having our photo taken but Sarah made us feel totally comfortable and we both felt it showed in our photos. We were beyond happy with our photos and will treasure them forever. We feel very grateful to have found Sarah Jane!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 32
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 33
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 34

Lindsey · Married on 07/07/2018

I'm so glad I went with Sarah as my wedding photographer. She was helpful from the get-go by video chatting with me months before the big day. Leading up to my wedding, communicating with her was fantastic, prompt and easy. She is professional and enthusiastic about the couples she photographs, but remains relaxed and supportive the whole way through.
    On wedding day, she helped my husband and I almost in the way a coordinator would have, as far as letting us know when we needed to be where for certain photo-ops. Her time management was great and she went above and beyond by helping out with little details throughout the day. She gave really good direction from behind the camera and told us how to get into simple poses that came out looking great and very natural. She threw out creative ideas and after gauging our comfort level, got us up in a tree for some of the most beautiful wedding photos I've ever seen. She seems to really excel at nature-inspired, outdoor weddings (though I'm confident she would do a great job in any setting). Her pricing is very fair, and she does as great of a job as photographers who charge 4x more.
    Her photo turnover after the wedding was very fast. We got a handful of "sneak peak" photos the next day and had a huge full gallery within two weeks. She even sent an adorably packaged gift box with high quality prints in the mail.
    I highly recommend Sarah as a wedding photographer. I would book her again, no doubt, for other photography opportunities if and when they arise. Thank you Sarah!!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 35
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 36
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 37

Tiffany · Married on 06/23/2018

Sarah is AMAZING!!! My husband and I weren’t sure if we really wanted a photographer because we were trying to keep things low key and Sarah surpassed all of our expectations and she totally blended in and made us feel totally comfortable and at ease! All of our family and friends have reached out to let us know how much they love the photos! Sarah captured us perfectly, we could not have asked for a better photographer, EVER!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 45
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 46
    Works by Sarah Jane Photography 47

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2018

Sarah Jane is all around amazing! We could not say enough about her and the work that she does. We contacted her a month prior to our elopement, not too many plans set in stone at the point. She was very eased with it all and took on our adventure with us as it went. Sarah Jane was very helpful even with planning! We could not have picked a better photographer for our special day. She is a very down to earth woman that kept us laughing and relaxed throughout our day. She really has a talented eye and vision for photography. Sarah Jane captured our day so perfectly way beyond what we expected. For our pictures we did an adventure in the woods with multiple stops in winter weather, she was completely ready for whatever we wanted. Everyone that sees our pictures are in love with them as much as we are! We can not wait to have future photos with this lady. Love love her and her work! You can't go wrong with trusting her for any special event!

Sent on 03/30/2018

katie · Married on 08/20/2016

Sarah is a great photographer! She did an amazing job at our wedding. What I appreciated the most was that she kept us on schedule, and she was prompt with starting photos during our "first look" and coordinating family photos. Sarah did a great job of capturing moments that I did not think about having her photograph. Such as, photos of our cake, signing our marriage license, pictures with us interacting with guests. Sarah has a bubbly, positive, and relaxed personality that makes you feel comfortable during what some may consider a stressful day! Sarah has photographed my husband and I 3 different times, an engagement session, our wedding, and our one year anniversary. Each time she captures our moments, I am so thankful for her talented efforts. One of my favorite parts of her photography is that she can take pictures of us and our high energy dog, manage to get all of us looking at the camera at once, while keeping a very natural look to her photos. Sarah is excellent at turning around the photos she takes in a timely manner, she sometimes even spoils her clients with a "sneak peak" within a few days after the session. I highly recommend Sarah if you are in need of a photographer!

Sent on 01/30/2018