With This Ring Reviews

9 | Milwaukee, WI

9 Reviews for With This Ring

Danielle Westby · Married on 08/24/2019

Simply flawless work! Love her!

To say that Andrea is amazing would be an understatement! She does flawless work. The whole process from planning to the day of went so smoothly, and I honestly don't think I ever felt stressed. She has so much knowledge of the industry, and can make recommendations for whatever your individual style/taste is. You can tell that she genuinely loves what she does as well! Not to mention her services were extremely reasonable, and definitely worth every penny. She is the best!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Mary Bellovary · Married on 06/15/2019

So helpful

We chose to only utilize planning services, as our venue provided help day of. Andrea's online planning page had the most detailed to do list and budget tracker, which was so appreciated. Being able to further edit and customize these trackers kept our planning up to date and on track. We also had access to other online tools, such as RSVP, meal tracker, seating charts, vendor lists, and so much more. Andrea was patient with my husband who knew nothing, and was willing to assist in research and centerpiece design.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Words are not enough to communicate just how grateful I am for all the help Andrea provided to ensure our wedding was absolutely perfect. My husband and I hired Andrea to be our day of coordinator and it was the best decision we could have ever possibly made!! Andrea’s attention to detail was absolutely spectacular – she did NOT miss a single beat. From ensuring our church rehearsal and ceremony went smoothly, our floral was appropriately distributed, taking down our church decorations and ensuring they got transported and set up at the reception venue, managing our transportation needs, making sure our dog was taken care of and brought to the reception hall at the appropriate time, to keeping a watchful eye on our card box and taking down ALL our decorations at the end of the night – AND so much more that I’m forgetting to include or was just unaware she was taking care of. I was able to rest easy knowing that all the details we had spent so much time and money planning would be carried out just the way we intended them to be without the added stress of carrying them out ourselves. I was able to sit back and enjoy the wedding and watch it all unfold. Andrea is amazing and I would highly recommend her services to ALL couples!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kristi · Married on 09/08/2018

I did a backyard wedding for 100 people. I was overwhelmed with the options for vendors and putting it all together. Hiring With This Ring, and Andrea in particular, was the best wedding planning decision I made. She has relationships with vendors and contacted them to set up pricing options, timing, and arrange exactly what we needed. I didn't have to spend hours on the phone guessing who to call or wondering if what I was ordering was really what we needed. On the day before and day of the wedding, she was present with an assistant to set everything up, arrange the tent, caterer, and even helped push out a truck that got stuck in my yard.
    She was pleasant, dependable, organized, and very knowledgable, and let me do a non-traditional wedding my way
    and in my budget without pushing me in any direction. She made what I wanted happen.
    I would strongly recommend Andrea!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

So I am a real control freak. Big time. I can only imagine how crazy I seemed to my bridesmaids and mom, so relinquishing all control and responsibility to making sure my vision came to life on the day of my wedding was something I thought would be extremely difficult for me. But on the day of your wedding, there is so much going on and all the while you are supposed to be getting your hair and makeup done - there is no time for you (the bride) to run around lighting candles and making sure the flowers are set up just perfectly. Andrea was amazing. She is so very organized and made sure all the T's were crossed and all the I's were dotted. She made checklists and notes and reviewed every single aspect of what I could not finish so that she could take care of it all the day of the wedding. She spoke with me and really understood what my vision was, because all the final touches were all Andrea. I can not begin to say how glad I am that my mother-in-law gifted not just any day-of coordinator, but she gifted me Andrea. WHAT A FIND!!!! Nothing makes me crazier than trying to get a group of people to listen to you (during the rehearsal dinner) and no one wants to pay attention. Andrea was so great at that. She kept us all on track and worked so well with our minister so that he could say what he needed and that everyone knew exactly what they were supposed to be doing. If I didn't have her, everything would have been a fiasco. She gave suggestions without being pushy on the things I was not sure of, like how to drape the fabric on the tree for our ceremony or helping us work through the flow of the music ques or when to cut the cake. She worked with the florist on what they can do with extra greenery or flowers and added a little bit of extra flare to our card and guest book table. Our day was so seamless and PERFECT, I still can't believe it. Thank you SO much Andrea!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Raven · Married on 06/23/2018

We hired Andrea as our day of coordinator for our June 23 wedding. Andrea was truly amazing! She was professional, organized, and kind. Andrea took on many of the wedding details that I would have stressed over. She contacted all of my vendors and made sure our wedding day ran smoothly. Andrea is super detailed oriented. I forgot to send a pack of sharpie markers to be placed with our guest book, and Andrea went out and bought sharpie markers for our guestbook! It's the little and big details that Andrea covers that make her amazing. The day of our wedding my complete focus was on marrying my now husband, not worrying about making sure everything was in place because I knew Andrea had everything covered! I would recommend Andrea to all brides-to- be!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Andrea as our day of coordinator for our wedding. She is very professional and very good at what she does! Leading up to the wedding she was very communicative and helpful. She seemed extremely organized and read over everything in detail that I provided to her for what I wanted from her the day of the wedding. She helped run the rehearsal the night before the wedding since our officiant was not there. She made sure she had everything she needed from us before the day of the wedding so that she wouldn't have to ask anything the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding everything was perfect and ran SO smoothly thanks to Andrea!! I, as the bride, did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding, which was AMAZING! All of the decor that Andrea set up looked beautiful and was exactly how we discussed it would look. It was truly a dream come true thanks to Andrea! I highly recommend using her for any wedding planning or day of services.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Ashlee · Married on 06/17/2017

Andrea gave us the best wedding we could've ever imagined. We gave her a few ideas on what we wanted and let her run with it. She did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier with the turnout!! We highly recommend andrea!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Andrea was wonderful! She was very helpful in coordinating all the details and decor for my wedding. She went above and beyond for me during the day of. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a day-of coordinator!

Sent on 10/09/2017