16 Reviews for Windflower Events

Event Design (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
16 Windflower Events Reviews

We got 3 bouquets for our wedding and they were AMAZING. Courtney was so helpful. It was almost as if I was texting her since she was so prompt with her responses via email. I emailed her a few pictures to start and she created a Pinterest page with ideas of what the bouquets would look like. She was flexible with pickup time and communicated after pickup as well to ensure we were satisfied. I would 100% recommend Windflower Events!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Being an out of state bride and flowers being one of the few important aspects of my wedding day it took me a very long time to find a florist that I felt could do what I wanted. Once I found windflower events online there was no hesitation, I wanted her to be my florist more than anyone! Courtney was so incredibly nice to me and made my flower dreams come true. I was very vague and told her I wanted Colorado wildflowers for everything- the bouquets, flower crowns, corsages and boutonnières. Courtney sent me the names of all the flowers she had in mind for my wedding and allowed me to remove and add the flowers I wanted / did not want. She was so great with working with me through email as an out of state bride. When the flowers showed up on my wedding day I was ECSTATIC! They were BEYOND everything I have ever dreamed of for wedding flowers. Her arrangements were absolutely stunning and the crowns fit perfectly. I am so happy that we went with windflower events for our wedding and anyone reading this would be making a great decision to use them for your events! Super pleased!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I don't have enough good things to say about Courtney. Her work the day of was beyond what I was looking for. Flowers are something that are important to me, and Courtney delivered some breathtaking blooms.

I had an idea of what I wanted my flowers to look like, and I was picky and specific about them. I made sure to provide Courtney with as many pictures and inspiration as I could so she could understand what I was looking for. Courtney did her own research and looked into pictures and ideas of what would work best for my personal event.

I did mess up on a payment, but Courtney was not rude about it. She was understanding and flexible, and let me know as soon as it arrived.

I had bought many gold lanterns that I was itching to use in our wedding as aisle decor - Courtney did a trial run on some of my small ones and admitted that it wasn't her best work. But instead of just leaving it at that, she made the effort and created a different look using different vases that still captured the look I was after. The day of, the came out perfectly! She had also attempted a different style with my large lanterns and I was blown away by how beautiful they were.

Courtney had arrived to the venue the morning of before her scheduled time, and was already unloaded and starting set up by the time I got there. I had requested she bring extra ribbon a few weeks prior and she didn't forget, and happily helped with an extra small project the morning of. Courtney was also tasked with creating a flower crown for my self, and a small floral comb for my maid of honor. Both turned out great, and held up throughout the entire 10 hour event.
We got so many complements on how beautiful our decor was. Everything from lanterns, to tree decor, to center pieces flowed wonderfully together. Courtney worked quickly and hard to transfer items from the ceremony space to the reception so I could reuse most of my florals.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

Courtney was amazing. I'm not the type of person with an eye for detail and the flowers turned out absolutely wonderful!! The girls couldn't stop raving about the bouquets. 2 weeks before the wedding, I realized I had miscounted the men's boutonnières and Courtney took care of it, no problem! It was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

We hired Courtney for my fall wedding and were so impressed and pleased with all of the flower arrangements! Could not have asked for anything better. She's extremely knowledgeable about different types of flowers that you might want and would look good together. Most beautiful bouquets I've ever seen!!

Profile Picture Kait, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had an amazing experience working with Courtney! Not only were her bouquets and arrangements stunning, but she was extremely easy to work with. Courtney was very detailed and made sure that everything we wanted was in our arrangements and bouquets. She was able to take what we had envisioned and creatively expanded upon it in such a way that our floral arrangements and bouquets complimented our wedding ceremony and reception decor. Courtney and Windflower Events went above and beyond what we had ever imagined and her products greatly enhanced the environment of our ceremony and of our reception; we would recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Tiana, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Courtney did a wonderful job on our wedding floral. I sent her multiple pictures of what I liked from Pinterest and she took everything I liked from all of the pictures and used them to create something that we better than I imagined. She did a great job communicating with me before our event and executed exactly what we discussed. Flowers were one thing I was not stressed out about and really excited to see on my wedding day. I highly recommend you use Courtney, she'll do a great job.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I contacted Courtney about making a custom bouquet for my daughter and a boutonniere for her groom. I showed her pictures my daughter found on Pinterest and Courtney worked closely with me to ensure the bouquet and boutonniere were nothing short of spectacular! Months later, the bride and I still hear songs of high praise for those flowers.

Profile Picture Patty, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Courtney was perfect for my wedding! In only a few minutes of talking, she took my ideas and made them even better than I imagined! I wanted live succulents, and she made 15 centerpieces that were outstanding. Each a little different, but all coordinating. (which is exactly what I wanted) At the end of the evening my friends were all arguing over who got which ones. The ones I kept are growing beautifully, and I know I'll have gorgeous keepsakes for years to come!

Profile Picture Becky, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers I purchased were absolutely stunning, it was a thanksgiving themed bouquet for my mom and the flowers are still looking good more than a week later. A testament to their freshness! I love Courtney's arrangements, they are modern, creative and just a tinsy bit whimsical. There is always something surprising I've never seen before in each creation. She was also very prompt, and flexible with the delivery time.
Thanks Courtney!

Profile Picture User4596822, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Courtney Benson was so helpful and insightful! She exceeded my expectations and was able to create the PERFECT bouquet for me!

Profile Picture Jordan, 12/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Courtney did an amazing job putting together our flowers for our big day! I was able to show her pictures of what I liked and she was able to give us an amazing arrangement Of flowers for our big day and all within our budget. We could not have found a better florist for our wedding! I would recommend her for any flower arrangements needed.

Profile Picture Ashlea, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Windflower Events for our September wedding in Keystone, CO. From the very first meeting to the actual wedding day, Courtney and her team made all of our floral/decor dreams come true! She is responsive, creative, passionate, and incredibly talented. She is great at hearing your vision and making it become a reality. Whether you know exactly what flowers you want or a general style, she will pull everything together for you to make your florals better than you could have imagined all while staying within budget. We still are hearing months after the wedding how incredible our flowers were and we have Windflower Events to thank! If you are looking for a floral company who can think outside of the box and work with any budget, Windflower Events is it! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kendall, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Windflower events is amazing! Courtney is so easy to work with. She was so helpful with picking flowers for my budget and style. It was so nice to not worry about flowers the day of my wedding, I knew Courtney would make everything perfect!

Profile Picture User3731094, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Courtney did a wonderful job! My wedding would have not been the same without the beautiful center pieces, decoration touches, personal bouquet, and all of the other arrangements! I cannot express in words how appreciative I am for Courtney's willingness and desire to make my wedding look better than I imagined! I highly recommend Windflower Events for all events!

Profile Picture Rachael, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend Windflower Events. Courtney was easy to communicate with and quick to respond when the occasional last minute idea came up. She was very sensitive to our budget and willing to work with us. She had a lot of great, creative ideas to help bring my vision to life, and she openly embraced our unique style. Likewise, she was thoroughly organized, and I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of our big event which was a huge relief. Overall, I was very impressed with Windflower Events and would hire Courtney again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Joni, 5/3/14, 1 Review