Pixies and Posies

Bailey, CO View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Based out of Bailey, Colorado, Pixies and Posies is a wedding florist that specializes in beautifully handcrafted arrangements to decorate your event space. Florist Amy Warneke has been honing her skills for more than 15 years since she found her passion for the art while working in a local floral shop. Over the years, Amy has created hundreds of stunning products that have been featured on many of her client's special day.

Pixies and Posies can create a plethora of floral arrangements. Whether you would like bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, or more, this boutique can make them all for you. You can get in touch with Amy to further discuss different options that will fit your needs and budget. For extra convenience, she can provide delivery and setup, allowing you to relax and enjoy your day.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Ashley
    Ashley J. Married on 09/30/2022

Amazing Florist

I met Amy at the Denver Bridal Expo in the spring and immediately when we spoke I new I wanted to use her as my florist. She has been so kind and easy to work with. She and I have spoken on the phone several times and texted as well to make sure every detail was perfect. On the wedding day she went above and beyond to make every floral detail perfect. I was blown away with how beautiful everything was. She really made our wedding venue beautiful with her work. I would recommend her to any bride looking for an affordable and wonderful florist!!
  • Haylie
    Haylie P. Married on 09/25/2022

AMAZING Wedding Florist

Amy is an absolutely amazing florist and did a great job for our wedding in Estes Park, CO. Amy listened carefully to the look we wanted and created a floral design that actually fit into our budget. She was even able to accommodate some quirky requests like using rusted antique milk cans as flower vases, placing flowers in my horses mane, and hand wrapping leather on to shot gun shells for boutonnieres. She really went above and beyond to make our wedding day feel special and beautiful! She was also on time, organized, and just easy to work with. We highly recommend hiring her for your wedding!
    Katie G. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have been more pleased

Amy was amazing to work with and the flowers were just incredible. I could not have been more pleased with my whole experience start to finish! Highly recommend!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Amy
Amy
Owner, Designer

Hi there! My name is Amy and I'm the owner and designer of Pixies & Posies. I've been working with flowers for over 15 years and continue to love it.

I truly enjoy the process of meeting with each couple and learning about what is important to them, if they have any traditions or things they would like to honor through my craft, and make sure that we achieve those requests with florals. It's important to me to make your dreams come true, whether it be an exotic color pallette or you are wanting only greenery and no flowers~let's make it happen!

Little about me~I am a native to Colorado (I know one of the few left!) and will hopefully never leave. I have two pups that I love exploring the mountains with, love to be outside and can't wait to meet you!

Callie Riesling Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 47 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Bailey, Colorado Bailey, CO, 80421
7193513618
Location of (Pixies and Posies)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding