Callie Riesling Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

Colorado Wedding Photographer who LOVES adventure and photographing clients who enjoy having a great time! I am native to Colorado, but frequently travel all over the country and world for different sessions, weddings and elopements! I've now photographed sessions + weddings on 20+ occasions for various Major Leauge Baseball players, I love photographing clients in various places around Colorado like Vail, Aspen, Steamboat, Colorado Springs, Littleton, Denver, Keystone, Breckenridge and More! I have also really enjoyed photographing sessions everywhere from Switzerland to Martinique, and from London to Puerto Rico. I really enjoyed photographing an Ireland elopement this spring as well! Please visit our website and send us a message!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

One Event / Day
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Corrie
    Corrie G. Married on 02/09/2022

You found your photographer, stop looking :)

Callie is beyond incredible! There could not be a more perfect photographer for Colorado couples. When I found her work years ago, I knew one day I would have to hire her for my wedding -- the pictures that drew me to her were an engagement shoot of a couple camping and I loved that the pictures not only highlighted an engagement, but also showcased what the couple really loved to do.

My husband and I spend almost all of our free time dirt biking, that's even how we met! We are not the type of couple to pose for fancy photos, and Callie ran with the roots of who we are to take the most EPIC photos ever for our engagement and wedding. She even had us ride a dirt bike in our wedding clothes (seriously, coolest photos ever).

On top of taking the best photos EVER, Callie also takes care of you. Throughout our planning process, she was quick to respond to e-mails or even text messages even if they were not photo related (she was the one to help me review my timeline and provide reassurance around COVID). On my wedding day, Callie was on the ground using dryer sheets to get the static out of my dress, she helped my mom bustle my dress, and she checked on me throughout the night to make sure I was ok. She started as a hire photographer and quickly is now a lifelong friend.

Seriously, look no further and hire Callie -- I promise, you will love her and her work as much as I (and all of her other clients do). You won't regret it!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn W. Married on 01/15/2022

Stunning Photography and a Wonderful Person

There are not enough words to describe just how amazing Callie is. I started following her on Instagram ages ago, and when my husband and I got engaged, I immediately knew who I wanted to book. From our engagement session to the wedding, Callie was a ray of sunshine to work with, making the days more fun and relaxed for everyone. She went above and beyond, too, helping with and doing far more than just photography. Her photos clearly speak to her talent, and we've gotten so many compliments on her work! We 100% plan to book her for other events down the road.
  • Jolie
    Jolie Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing!

Callie is AMAZING!!! We had such a fun engagement session despite having to change the date due to the weather. Our sneak peek photos were amazing and I can't wait to see the rest!! Thank you for being super easy to work with!!! Highly Recommend!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Colorado Springs, CO, 80923
7192004329
Location of (Callie Riesling Photography)

Callie Riesling Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Callie Riesling Photography include in the starting price?

Callie Riesling Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Callie Riesling Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Callie Riesling Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Callie Riesling Photography offer?

Callie Riesling Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Callie Riesling Photography offer?

Callie Riesling Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Callie Riesling Photography offer for wedding events?

Callie Riesling Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Callie Riesling Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Callie Riesling Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding