Callie Riesling Photography Reviews

37 | Colorado Springs, CO

37 Reviews for Callie Riesling Photography

• Corrie

Corrie Giles · Getting married on 02/09/2022

You found your photographer, stop looking :)

Callie is beyond incredible! There could not be a more perfect photographer for Colorado couples. When I found her work years ago, I knew one day I would have to hire her for my wedding -- the pictures that drew me to her were an engagement shoot of a couple camping and I loved that the pictures not only highlighted an engagement, but also showcased what the couple really loved to do.

My husband and I spend almost all of our free time dirt biking, that's even how we met! We are not the type of couple to pose for fancy photos, and Callie ran with the roots of who we are to take the most EPIC photos ever for our engagement and wedding. She even had us ride a dirt bike in our wedding clothes (seriously, coolest photos ever).

On top of taking the best photos EVER, Callie also takes care of you. Throughout our planning process, she was quick to respond to e-mails or even text messages even if they were not photo related (she was the one to help me review my timeline and provide reassurance around COVID). On my wedding day, Callie was on the ground using dryer sheets to get the static out of my dress, she helped my mom bustle my dress, and she checked on me throughout the night to make sure I was ok. She started as a hire photographer and quickly is now a lifelong friend.

Seriously, look no further and hire Callie -- I promise, you will love her and her work as much as I (and all of her other clients do). You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Stacy

Stacy Crook · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Perfect Photographer

Callie is truly amazing and the most talented photographer. Our pictures are better than we could have ever imagined. She captured who we were as a couple with all the beautiful details around us. Her creativity, artistic spontaneity, and sharp technique are all impressive. She is a quick thinker and was much more than a person taking photos. She made us laugh and eased the wedding day jitters with her contagious positivity and enthusiasm. She did everything from helping me with putting my veil in to holding my hand on rocky parts of the walk to offering me a Gatorade when I was feeling dizzy. We are so grateful for our experience with Callie and highly recommend her to anyone searching for a photographer. She is the best and you will be so happy with your decision.

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Mallory

Mallory Weiss Willis · Married on 03/08/2020

She does it all!

I first met and worked with Callie for my High School Senior photos SIX years ago. I knew then I wanted her to do my wedding. Through years of following her on social media, seeing her beautiful work, when I got engaged I knew she was the perfect one to help us capture our big day. My husband Alex found working with her to be SO fun and easy as well (for a guy that hates pictures!). She not only takes gorgeous photos, she is there to support you through the whole big day as well. We had an older guest pass out due to heat, and Callie had snacks to help get her blood sugar back up. I was parched after the ceremony, and she had a Gatorade for me. She does the big things AND little things to help make the day smooth and unforgettable. I would recommend her 100x over!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Devon

Devon Galloway · Married on 12/22/2019

Callie is the best!

Callie is ABSOLUTELY wonderful! We are getting married in Vail this December, and I'm already dreaming about the pictures she's going to take!!!
    How many photographers drive 18 hours to the middle of nowhere Mississippi to take engagement photos? ..... yeah only CALLIE!
    We have received our teasers for our engagement session and I'm head over heels for them!!! I'm super picky when it comes to photos, but Callie is not only patient, but assures me with the amount of photos she takes, there will be enough that I will LOVE! (I don't doubt her for a second- she's that good!)
    When it comes to your special day and events leading up, it can be hard to not feel like a total ball of stress. However, Callie brings light to everything (not just the pictures :D) and does whatever she can to help step in with the big day. If I could give her 6 starts I would... I'll report back after Vail. :)

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • MrsD

Delaney · Married on 07/20/2019

We hired Callie for our July 2019 wedding. She's also taking our engagement pictures this July! We are so excited. The minute we saw her "adventure shoot" option for engagement pictures, we knew she was perfect. She is super busy (because she's always booked for weddings!) but still manages to answer my random questions over email within a couple days. She was super accommodating for us putting our deposit by credit card rather than by check. We can't wait to use her!

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • Nikki

Nikki Barrera · Married on 06/24/2019

Adventure Couple Session

Callie made us PHOTOGENIC! 🙌🏽 She was willing to drive hours to meet us while we spent my 25th birthday camping and hiking in Colorado. Even with a dog she was able to capture beautiful pictures that looked so natural and in the moment. She also photographed us on my birthday so it was extra special! I highly recommend her for any and all occasions!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Emily · Married on 06/01/2019

Look no further – you’ve found your photographer.

We were lucky enough to hire Callie for our engagement session and DC wedding (...okay Arlington wedding...). Personally, I was a bit nervous our Catholic wedding in a concrete jungle wouldn't be as adventurous compared to some of Callie's portfolio. Callie travels the world as a wedding photographer and is known for the breathtaking backdrops and glamorous wedding shots. Ours needed a bit of creativity to find something other than sidewalks full of tourists (which she’ll just edit out, cause she’s that good..). Ahead of our engagement sessions Callie (not from the DC area) found and suggested a beautiful location for our session. During our first session together, she made us feel comfortable and relaxed and showed us exactly how to pose. Going into our wedding day, we were basically pros (highly recommend an engagement session if you can!)

Heading into our wedding, Callie was responsive, flexible (beyond words…keep reading) and easy going. She knew exactly what she was doing, provided her advice, and encouraged us get the photos WE wanted. Callie’s photos speak for themselves, but what a photo won’t tell you about Callie is that she truly cares about capturing her clients’ special day. When Callie’s flight was canceled due to weather in the Midwest, Callie packed a car and drove the 1,600 miles to make it in time for our day (bless her heart for not telling me until she made it!!!!!!!). Day of, Callie ran the [photo] show and made things so stress-free for us. We were concerned about how much time we had to take photos before the reception, Callie assured me we’d get the shots even if we only had 10 mins…and that she did!!

I literally could not imagine working with anyone else. Her prices are extremely competitive, especially for the area I live in and her work is incomparable. She’ll work around YOUR vision and you will not be disappointed in the photos and experience you get!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/27/2019

Speechless!

I can't speak highly enough of Callie and the work she does. Not only is she extremely talented in what she does, the passion she has for her line of work is truly amazing. Callie met my fiance and I at 5:00 in the morning to do a sunrise paddle board shoot in the mountains. When we received the photos back I was literally speechless with how amazing each and everyone turned out. She made the entire experience fun and extremely comfortable. I highly recommended her to anyone who is looking for photos. Callie's passion, drive, talent, and personality truly makes her stand out from any one I have ever worked with in the past

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Kristi Jo

Kristi · Married on 12/22/2018

Highly Recommended!

I can't say enough about Callie! She was honestly my favorite vendor to work with. Easy going, professional, and AMAZING photography. I could not have asked for more!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

Callie was wonderful! My venue was flooded the day before the wedding and I had too be
    Everything. Callie was flexible, sweet and extremely professional. She took great pictures and worked well with everyone.

Sent on 09/21/2013

josh · Married on 09/07/2017

Callie has just recently done my engagment photos, and I do have to say that I was very impressed. She made the situation very comfortable for someone who really doesn't like to take pictures (me). My fiance and I enjoyed our session with Callie and our pictures came out phenomenal. She was very professional and very reliable, she worked with our schedules to make sure we were happy. Thank you Callie!!

• I

Ione · Married on 09/07/2017

Callie is OUTSTANDING! She did my engagement photos and I couldn't have imagined anyone else doing a better job than her. She is incredibly professional and takes her job seriously -- but at the same time is such a joy to be around and gives proper instructions to make the photos come out wonderfully. There are some photographers who are so rigid with direction - but Callie's personality is very outgoing and bubbly and makes you feel at ease when being photographed. She goes above and beyond for her clients and is a pro at knowing where all the good spots are to produce a picture with a spectacular background. She has such an art for this and loves what she does. Would recommend to anyone and everyone - There is no other person who could have captured our engagement photos better than Callie! Thank you again!

Britney · Married on 01/07/2017

Callie is absolutely amazing! She captured every little detail of our wedding. Very easygoing and creative and that’s exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. Our photos were returned in a timely fashion and she gave us more edited photos than most photographers! Even though she is based out of Colorado and we are in Florida, I would pay for her services over paying for someone local! Thanks again Callie for making our wedding a memorable one!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2016

Callie is truly amazing! We had her photograph our engagement photos and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier! She has such a creative eye for details. We love our photos!!

R · Married on 08/06/2016

Callie is a fantastic photographer! We got married in August in the mountains and Callie did a great job of incorporating what we requested and adding her creative flare. We were interested in one particular photo, given our love for skiing, but in all honesty that picture wasn't even our favorite. We would just be walking along and Callie would stop us because she liked a particular set of trees or rock formation and snap some pics. You just have to trust her, she knows what she is doing. We feel like she was able to completely encompass the joy we felt in the moment and has given us such a wonderful gift.
    I left a review a month ago but didn't exactly know what to include since we didn't have the photos yet. Now that we have received the pictures, I not only would recommend her for her work ethic, but definitely would recommend her based on the quality of her work. Thank you so much, Callie!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/23/2016

Callie was phenomenal to work with! She did our engagement pictures and our wedding. It all turned out so beautifully. She spent time making sure she got all the shots we asked for and she made it all fun and relaxing!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Pilar · Married on 07/11/2016

Callie is hands down the best there is! She did mine and my husband's engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and I was IN LOVE with the outcome! I have worked with other photographers before and struggled with feeling comfortable around them but Callie makes you feel like she's your best friend. I would recommend her to any and everyone and already do with every opportunity I get!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Shelly · Married on 07/02/2016

I’ll admit, I was drawn toward Callie for probably the wrong reasons (my dog is named Callie), but it ended up being the best decision of the wedding. Being out of state, I didn’t have the chance to meet Callie until the morning of the wedding… you can imagine how nerve-wracking that can be. The moment I met her, she instantly made me feel comfortable and RELAXED. From start to finish, she was just amazing. She catered to our every need and got us to do shots and ideas we would have never thought of. She went above and beyond with the photos she got for us. They were all sooooooo amazing, far more than we could have ever asked for. It’s been so much fun looking back through the pictures and the day she has captured for us. To top it all off, we truly felt we ended our wedding day with a new friend. We absolutely love Callie and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Callie Riesling Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much guys! We had such a wonderful time with you! I also feel like you guys became great friends and I can't wait to see you guys again! Your photos are so gorgeous! Can't wait to see where we can get you published! <3 Hope married life is treating you well!

Thank you again so much!

Marshall · Married on 05/15/2016

Callie was great to work with. She made the wedding photography lots of fun! Even got the more difficult members of the family to participate. She got great candid photos of me (the groom) and my groomsmen playing catch before the wedding, and lots of beautiful photos of my wife and her party getting ready for our big day. The weather was rainy and a cloudy that day, and the pictures still turned out wonderful. I would highly recommend Callie!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Callie Riesling Photography's reply:

Thank you guys so very much! We enjoyed your wedding day so much! Playing catch and hoping fences on your wedding day is my favorite kind of wedding! <3 Hope you guys are enjoying married life!

R. Davis · Married on 10/18/2015

You won't regret your decision to work with Callie!

Callie is incredible and the absolute sweetest! We had a mini session with her last winter and it just happened to be the coldest day of the year, but she made it so fun, got our mind off the cold, and she was able to capture who we were as a couple in a short amount of time. Not only is she sweet and kind, she is very talented and professional. The pictures are amazing quality and are something we will cherish forever. We will definitely work with her again!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Callie did a fantastic job. We loved how comfortable she made us feel during the engagement photos and how natural she made us look in our wedding photos. She also gave us a lot of helpful wedding tips to make things easier for us which helped out a lot. She was definitely the best we have ever worked with!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kathy · Married on 09/04/2015

Callie listened to our specific requests and then made our ideas even better. Very professional and very personable. We LOVE you. Great to work with yoi.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Josh + Heather · Married on 07/26/2015

It was an honor having Callie photograph our wedding. We booked her several months before the wedding and she was so helpful checking in with us, and making sure she knew exactly what we wanted for wedding pictures. When the big day came, she showed up early with the list of pictures we wanted and took them professionally and efficiently! She was so friendly, helpful, and easy to be around the whole day. Our wedding party loved working with her as well, as she captured their personalities perfectly by letting them goof off and have fun. These photos help remind us how amazing our day really was. Thank you Callie for your hard work! We appreciate you so much and we're happy to have found a friend out of this whole process too!

Sent on 09/20/2015
  • User4331989 · 2+ years ago

Callie is an amazing photographer and someone that I loved working with. She really makes sure to capture who you are on camera and makes it a fun experience. I couldn't of asked for more amazing wedding pictures. I would recommend Callie Riesling Photography to anyone for their big day!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Marie · Married on 03/20/2014

I had researched many photographers to capture our big day and when I found Callie, I knew she would be the perfect fit. She was very sweet and knew exactly what I liked from only a brief interaction. She had so many fun and unique ideas to make the most memorable pictures, without Callie I'm not sure we could have captured such special moments. So thank you, Callie, for giving us lifelong memories of such a special day to reflect back on!

Sent on 03/30/2015