WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi Reviews

37 | Rome, IT

37 Reviews for WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi

John · Married on 10/06/2016

Margaret and I are both in our 60's and live in Australia. We had been in a stable relationship for some years and had planned a 5 week drive - fly holiday together throughout Italy France and Poland before the thought struck us ...'wouldn't that make a wonderful honeymoon?'
    I made some researches online as to what the legal requirements were to marry in Italy and the process looked doable. Some more research and I eventually came up with about 8 wedding planners based in Italy (mostly these were located in either Tuscany or Venetto) that looked as if they might be able to assist with the idea of an elopement style wedding which is what we had decided on. I sent an email off to each of them, then sat back and waited to see how things might develop.
    Of the 8 there were 3 that I did not receive a reply from and of the remaining 5 replies 2 of these had the appearance of proforma marketing and did not address any of the specifics that I had written in my email. Even worse, it seemed that I had been placed on a mailing list by each of these and I was bombarded with emails containing glossy flyers of weddings that bore no resemblance to the private personal experience that we were seeking.
    That left a shortlist of 3. Two of these were based in Tuscany and one in Sardegna.
    Of the Tuscany planners one had an appeal however Vittoria's response from Frinaeventi - the Sardegnan based planner - struck a resonant chord with me. It addressed me on a personal level and was specific to my inquiry. I had the immediate feeling from it that my case was being treated on a completely individual basis and that if we proceeded it would be from the ground up - making use of course of the past experiences which this planner would bring to my case but not simply cloning my case from any of these. In short, I was made to feel that my experience was unique. And this is how it was - from then until the day that we married in Castle Sardo.
    We thank you Vittoria for a most beautiful day.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Tiago · Married on 07/27/2016

our wedding went 5 star is due to the excellent organization of Frinaeventi. always available, good organization, friendliness and timely response. They did everything for us to have a perfect day. thank you to Claudia and Vittoria.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Katalin · Married on 07/26/2016

We can only give the best rate to "WeddingSardinia" and Vittoria! She managed to organize the MOST SPONTANEOUS WEDDING DECISION: We are an Austrian couple, living in Vienna and decided end of June to get married - if possible - in July during our holidays in Sardinia; Googled the web and found "WeddingSardinia"; Wrote to the contact email list and - to our big surprise - received immediately a very professional answer from Vittoria, saying it would be difficult but feasible and she gave us all the necessary advice for the papers we needed to get from our authorities etc. With her help we managed to organize a wedding abroad in less than 3 weeks and we were able to say "yes" in the beautiful townhall of Cagliari on 26 July!!! It was a very important day for us and Vittoria and her team made it a very special and beautiful event! THANK YOU!!! Katalin & Robert

Sent on 10/21/2016

Lorna · Married on 06/23/2016

Thank you so much for everything you have done for me and paul ..i am so ecstatic to have our wedding at castelsardo in sardinia ..everything went absolutely fantastic ..the staff at the venue were wonderful and very hospitable..and the venue is absolutely breathtaking and very sophisticated architecture all in all my verdict is 10/10 ..and i can shout to the world to use your wedding planner company as you can deliver a 110% wonderful and fantastic service..and say thank you to Francesco for our wonderful wedding photos..and once again thanks for your wonderful support from day one..Mrs Lorna Gardner.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Louise · Married on 06/17/2016

Vittoria at Frinaeventi was an amazing wedding coordinator, from helping us find our perfect wedding beach venue to the small little touches of organising limoncello as our wedding favours. She was able to organise it all from contact of email alone. I would recommend this company to anybody who would like to get married in Sardinia.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2016

I cannot speak more highly of Wedding Sardinia, Vittoria, Claudia and Massimo. Every step of the planning was made easy by Vittoria, communication was excellent and always friendly. Then when it came to the actual day - it exceeded everyone's expectations. It was perfect in a stunning location and the day was the fun filled relaxed wedding we wanted! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Carrie · Married on 05/31/2016

Vittoria couldn't do enough to accommodate us including creating a string quartet piece to play the particular music we wanted. We would never have found the venue we had without Vittoria's knowledge and our guests were stunned with how amazing the day was. We cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

Vittoria & Claudia helped us plan our beach wedding in Porto Rotondo, Sardinia, in May 2016. We have nothing but good things to say about our experience with them.

Planning a wedding from abroad initially seemed daunting, but from the first correspondence with Frinaeventi we felt confident we would get the wedding we wanted. We were planning a non-traditional wedding and had clear ideas about what we wanted - they were fully able to provide us with a variety of options based on our preferences. They really listened to us and we felt they understood what we were looking for to make our day special.

Apart from being lovely individuals, this team has a number of strengths. The response time was always quick, detailed and thorough, even when it was about non-essential things; they even gave us tips on where to go on our honeymoon! We really liked how they gave us choices based on our specifications so we always felt like we were making the decisions. That sense of control is so important when doing something this big and meant the end result felt very much our own.

Their familiarity with the island came through immediately and they found us the perfect venue very quickly. Besides the venue, they helped us organise some stunning flowers, a friendly photographer, our rehearsal dinner location, a very cool graphic designer for our table settings, hair and makeup, the dj, babysitters for the weekend...
    Our guests absolutely loved it.

We wholeheartedly recommend Wedding Sardinia by Frinaeventi: they gave us the perfect wedding in a very professional and friendly way for a reasonable price and zero stress.

Love and thanks,

Jessica & Michael, London.

Sent on 01/04/2017

riccardo · Married on 04/06/2016

Vittoria was absolutely fantastic. Planning a wedding is hard let alone abroad. She helped in all areas like helping us find the perfect vendors for flowers, decorations, photographer, videographer and band equipment that we wouldn't be able to do without her. She gave us really good advice and opinions to make the day even more perfect. Whenever we needed her help or had questions to ask she was very responsive. We met her several times before the big day and she made sure the day went without a glitch. I would highly recommend Vittoria and her team for your big day especially if you are planning a wedding Abroad.

Thank you so Much Vittoria!!

Love Riccardo and Kerry Spagnoli

Sent on 12/19/2016

We planned our wedding with Frinaeventi for February 2016 in Cagliari. Even though it was just me and my fiance attending to the wedding, Vittoria, our wedding planner, made sure we had everything we needed/wanted and took care of every single detail of the ceremony. She helped us to find and book an excellent photographer, beautiful flowers (bouquet), outstanding hair and makeup artist, the most charming and lovely translator, transportation, helped with all the legal paperwork required before the wedding as we are not from Italy/EU, etc etc.

The response to all emails and calls is super quick and they will answer all your questions, guide you through the process, and fulfill all your expectations.

Highly recommended :)

Sent on 02/23/2016
  • W

Warren · Married on 08/29/2015

When my wife and I first came across WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi, little did we know that our dream wedding would be made possible by them. We had never been to Sardinia before (living in the UK) and relied solely on the advice and recommendations provided by Vittoria. Vittoria listened carefully to our requirements and provided plenty of suitable options that matched our needs. She is meticulous, trustworthy, and above all – extremely reliable. Her local knowledge of the area is excellent and she also helped us plan events pre and post wedding for our guests. On the wedding day itself, every single detail was perfect, and I could see Vittoria running around for 14 hours non-stop making sure everything and everyone was in place. She worked tirelessly to ensure our big day went as smooth as possible and exactly to plan. I will highly recommend using Vittoria as your wedding planner if you are thinking of getting married in Sardinia from the UK or abroad – particularly if you don’t know the area or speak Italian.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Monika · Married on 06/16/2017

3.8
      2.0

I had an amazing wedding I have to say :)) The beach scenario and the surroundings was breathtaking..The service was professional and my wedding planner Vittoria was very helpful.
    Because of the amount of stress I was going through I can't remember much only have a flash backs but I know for sure that my guests had a great time and I made them laugh during the ceremony :)) The best surprise was the fact that Italian TV turned up and was we were live on tv ! the best memories ever :))
    The only think I have to say was I wish the song I have chosen for the beginning of the ceremony was louder unfortunately I could hardly hear it ..this was a bit of disappointment and the the fact the people walked around the altar and stared during the wedding was a bit of distraction...( this part of the beach should be reserved only for the ceremony I think).
    Overall the wedding was amazing and I would highly recommend the beach ceremony for everyone who is looking for romantic wedding at the beach surrounded by spectacular view :))

Monika & Pawel