Weddings Unlimited by Danielle Reviews

22 Reviews for Weddings Unlimited by Danielle

• Keyshia

Keyshia · Married on 09/05/2020

Phenomenal

I was referred to Weddings Unlimited 3months before my wedding and when I said she was so amazing and efficient. She was on point with everything and bringing my Vans Skateboard vision to life. She is just as beautiful on outside as she is inside. Her kind welcoming warming spirit helps to keep a Brides nerves down. Very knowledgeable and poise when ut comes to her work!I will refer her company EVERY CHANCE I GET! She will forever be recommended. Great SERVICE ALL AROUND!!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Imani

Imani Largin · Married on 07/12/2020

The very best

If you are looking for a planner in TN, she is IT! Danielle goes ABOVE & BEYOND what you even imagine. I only had her for my Day of Coordinator and decorations/designer, I wish I would’ve gotten the full wedding planner package. She is SO worth it. Professional, but also fun. She will get it done for you. She worked with me on everything, especially our budget! She also had a wide variety of other vendors that you can use for your wedding. When we realized (kind of last minute) that the bar service provided by the catering fell through, she had her exclusive bar vendor option ready for us - which also just worked out so well for us!! She is such a joy. And I could on Forever about how much she helped and taught me about this wedding business. So grateful for all her work and dedication! Book her soon, she fills up very quickly ☺️

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Ige Onyebueke · Married on 06/20/2020

Book Weddings Unlimited...Now!

Where do I start? Danielle is such a blessing and Weddings Unlimited far exceeded our expectations for our “micro-wedding!” Everything was perfect! Danielle has been our planner since the very early stages of our engagement. We initially planned a huge ceremony and reception. She helped us secure a venue, multiple vendors, wedding stationary, and the list goes on! Due to the current pandemic, we postponed the larger celebration and opted to have an intimate ceremony in the meantime. Danielle and her team made sure our day was special and we are so grateful for that! I truly enjoyed my experience with Weddings Unlimited. Our planning meetings, whether in-person or virtual, were always fun and Danielle helped make the planning process stress-free! She is extremely knowledgeable and has so many amazing ideas! I highly recommend Weddings Unlimited for all of your wedding planning, coordinating, and decorating needs!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Weddings Unlimited by Danielle's reply:

Thank you so much!!! You two were amazing as well and made my job so much easier!!! We got more planning left to do!

Ladonna Hodge · Married on 02/29/2020

Bridal shower of my dreams

I called Dainelle last minute and she delivered beyond my dreams!! By far the best in Nashville!! Hire her!!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan Campbell · Married on 07/21/2019

She was efficient, effective, and simply amazing!

Danielle is the absolute best! She made planning/having my wedding the smoothest process. Without her, I literally don’t know what I would’ve done. She is DEFINITELY worth every penny. I love her!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Kelley

Kelley Mabon · Married on 07/21/2019

Kelley - Maid of Honor

I have nothing but positive things to say about Danielle and her staff at Weddings Unlimited! I’ve had the pleasure to work with her TWICE as the maid of honor when my sister and best friend got married. She is very organized and her communication is great. She goes above and beyond to be sure the wedding plans align with the bride’s vision, and her customer service is impeccable! As to be expected, last minute hiccups happen.... but you don’t have to worry with Danielle as your planner. When problems arose, she was quick to provide provide workable solutions (yes solutionS... plural!) which put everyone at ease! Also, her creativity is unmatched! Her floral arrangements, calligraphy, and backdrops are to die for! Additionally, she will ensure everything is on track while coordinating with vendors on the day of your event. I promise, you will NOT regret booking with her! Thanks, Danielle, for all that you do!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Phil_LRCH09

Phillip · Married on 04/19/2019

An Unforgettable Day

Danielle and her team truly went above and beyond to meet every need and want that occurred-not only by my husband and myself, but the entire wedding party and our immediate family. We simply cannot thank her enough for creating a space where our wildest, non-traditional dreams came true! She's now our #LifePlanner and we're are looking forward to big birthdays, baby showers, and anything else we can hire her for in the future.
    -Ken

Sent on 04/22/2019

Sonya · Married on 03/30/2019

Great Experience

We hired Danielle as our reception designer and day of coordinator. I could not have asked for a better pairing. She did a flawless job with designing our wedding and reception space. She was very attentive to my requests and accommodating to our needs. She delivered beyond my expectations and we are so happy we decided to use her services.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Weddings Unlimited by Danielle's reply:

I was so blessed to apart of your special day!! Your sweet and gentle spirit made my job so easy and thank you so much for choosing me as your designer and coordinator.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply Amazing!

I am a person with zero creativity and I also had no clue what I wanted. Weddings Unlimited turned that into the fairy-tale wedding that I've dreamed of my entire life! Getting the Total Planning Package definitely helped. It took care of my flowers, cake, DJ, planning and decorating for the ceremony & reception... and so much more!!! Like really.... doesn't get much better than this! With a pretty big wedding of 300 people, Danielle & her team did an amazing job and I couldn't have asked for anything more!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Lucretia · Married on 09/17/2018

Wedding Unlimited is very PROFESSIONAL!! Everything and more that our events needs were, Danielle and her team went beyond our expectations and she continues to wow us even more! This is truly her calling and to God be the Glory for her!!
    Blessings
    Lucretia Smith

Sent on 03/12/2018

Mileisha · Married on 08/04/2018

I had faith in Wedding Unlimited From Day One! ( Which The Bride Always Has Faith) lol, BUT We both KNEW Danielle Would come with All she had. My Gosh She Absolutely EXCEEDED our expectations! Everything was Breathtaking, Danielle you’re amazing We absolutely LOVE YOU AND YOUR TEAM SUPERB SERVICE, NOTHING BUT EXCELLENCE. We Appreciate You and We cant Wait To work with you AGAIN for Our Anniversary ❤️

Sincerely ,

The Pollards

Sent on 08/08/2018

Rhonda · Married on 07/21/2018

Exceptional service provided on Our Spcial Day! When there are many Queen in this world .... Wedding Unlimited by UYD made me feel like the One and ONLY.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Giovanna · Married on 06/23/2018

I can't say enough about Weddings Unlimited by UYD. Danielle and her team did a remarkable job bringing my daughter's Quinceanera dream to reality. The florals were stunning! Danielle provided service excellence throughout the entire process. She was easy to work with and flexible to our changing needs for the event, even to some that were pretty last minute. Her day of coordinating service was a huge plus. She helped and helped... and helped to make sure that every little detail was just right. Thank you, Danielle and team, for the excellent work!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Candice · Married on 05/28/2018

Absolutely great experience working with Danielle and her team. She truly brought out our vision and we had an amazing stunning wedding. I will use this service for more events. The best in Nashville and the surrounding area!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Candice · Married on 05/28/2018

One word amazing

The best wedding planner ever.

Sent on 11/08/2018

ELitha · Married on 01/21/2018

Weddings Unlimited hands down has the absolute best professional team for all wedding and event planning needs. The owner Danielle, by far exceeded my husband and I's expectations on our wedding day. everything was absolutely beautiful and a dream/vision come true. When we stepped into the church and our reception venue the place looked like something out of wedding magazine. Danielle and her team handled everything throughout our entire planning process from designing/assembling elegant lazercut invitations to ordering flowers even down to placing each and every crystal/diamond perfectly throughout our venues! All of our guests still keep telling us how much they enjoyed our wedding and how beautiful everything was! If you are looking for christian professional that will take care of everything for you at a great price... THEN THIS IS THE COMPANY YOU WANT! (The pictures don't do justice of how beautiful and elegant everything was)

Sent on 02/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/16/2017

Danielle of Weddings Unlimited was the perfect match for us! I am still just on a high from how beautiful our event was. From the beginning, Danielle had ideas for a great venue within our budget that worked for our personality and wedding theme. We got so many compliments on the details and the organization of ceremony. She recommended the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, and not only did our guests enjoy the wedding, they were also entertained from the museum and the awesome interactive exhibits! She created a list of "Rules of Engagement" to keep the guests entertained and having a great time. We went in with simple expectations, but she went above and beyond to make us happy with the celebration of our Union. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants affordable pricing and also a wedding planner with a great network of vendors who were also affordable with quality service and professional.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Ebony · Married on 10/08/2017

OMG!!! My husband and I were so pleased with the experience we had with WU! We were taken care of every step of the way. We gave Danielle a vision and she delivered WAY more than we could have ever imagined! We are STILL speechless!!! Thank you Danielle & WU team! We could not have done this without you! Love, The Lays!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

C · Married on 09/23/2017

WU is amazing! After we initially had everything settled with the venue, the venue came back and reneged on some details for the reception (2 week’s before my wedding date), WU found another venue for me and was able to get everything taken care of. Everything was beautiful and the staff was professional in helping me get ready for my wedding date and all for a great price, as well!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Torey · Married on 06/25/2017

This WILL be the best decision you make for any event planning/printing. Danielle, Keisha and her team are a class act of professionals. Their attention to detail and finished product exceeded my expectations from my shower to by big day! She took my ideas to the next level and executed them seamlessly. I have perfect memories of my entire experience that would not have been possible without her team.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/11/2016

Danielle and her team was excellent!! She took my vision and turned it into reality. She took all the stress that goes with planning a wedding away. I would highly recommend her for any event you planning.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Camilla · Married on 11/04/2017

My experience with weddings unlimited was phenomenal. Working with Danielle was a joy and made all of my wedding dreams a reality. Weddings unlimited did an awesome job and if ever in the future I will use her and her company again.

Sent on 12/03/2017