Weddings Unlimited by Danielle Reviews

Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 6
Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 7

Sonya · Married on 03/30/2019

Great Experience

We hired Danielle as our reception designer and day of coordinator. I could not have asked for a better pairing. She did a flawless job with designing our wedding and reception space. She was very attentive to my requests and accommodating to our needs. She delivered beyond my expectations and we are so happy we decided to use her services.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Weddings Unlimited by Danielle's reply:

I was so blessed to apart of your special day!! Your sweet and gentle spirit made my job so easy and thank you so much for choosing me as your designer and coordinator.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply Amazing!

I am a person with zero creativity and I also had no clue what I wanted. Weddings Unlimited turned that into the fairy-tale wedding that I've dreamed of my entire life! Getting the Total Planning Package definitely helped. It took care of my flowers, cake, DJ, planning and decorating for the ceremony & reception... and so much more!!! Like really.... doesn't get much better than this! With a pretty big wedding of 300 people, Danielle & her team did an amazing job and I couldn't have asked for anything more!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 8
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 9
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 10
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 11
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 12

Lucretia · Married on 09/17/2018

Wedding Unlimited is very PROFESSIONAL!! Everything and more that our events needs were, Danielle and her team went beyond our expectations and she continues to wow us even more! This is truly her calling and to God be the Glory for her!!
    Blessings
    Lucretia Smith

Sent on 03/12/2018

Mileisha · Married on 08/04/2018

I had faith in Wedding Unlimited From Day One! ( Which The Bride Always Has Faith) lol, BUT We both KNEW Danielle Would come with All she had. My Gosh She Absolutely EXCEEDED our expectations! Everything was Breathtaking, Danielle you’re amazing We absolutely LOVE YOU AND YOUR TEAM SUPERB SERVICE, NOTHING BUT EXCELLENCE. We Appreciate You and We cant Wait To work with you AGAIN for Our Anniversary ❤️

Sincerely ,

The Pollards

Sent on 08/08/2018

Rhonda · Married on 07/21/2018

Exceptional service provided on Our Spcial Day! When there are many Queen in this world .... Wedding Unlimited by UYD made me feel like the One and ONLY.

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 17
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 18
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 19

Giovanna · Married on 06/23/2018

I can't say enough about Weddings Unlimited by UYD. Danielle and her team did a remarkable job bringing my daughter's Quinceanera dream to reality. The florals were stunning! Danielle provided service excellence throughout the entire process. She was easy to work with and flexible to our changing needs for the event, even to some that were pretty last minute. Her day of coordinating service was a huge plus. She helped and helped... and helped to make sure that every little detail was just right. Thank you, Danielle and team, for the excellent work!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 20
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 21
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 22
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 23
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 24

Candice · Married on 05/28/2018

Absolutely great experience working with Danielle and her team. She truly brought out our vision and we had an amazing stunning wedding. I will use this service for more events. The best in Nashville and the surrounding area!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Candice · Married on 05/28/2018

One word amazing

The best wedding planner ever.

Sent on 11/08/2018

ELitha · Married on 01/21/2018

Weddings Unlimited hands down has the absolute best professional team for all wedding and event planning needs. The owner Danielle, by far exceeded my husband and I's expectations on our wedding day. everything was absolutely beautiful and a dream/vision come true. When we stepped into the church and our reception venue the place looked like something out of wedding magazine. Danielle and her team handled everything throughout our entire planning process from designing/assembling elegant lazercut invitations to ordering flowers even down to placing each and every crystal/diamond perfectly throughout our venues! All of our guests still keep telling us how much they enjoyed our wedding and how beautiful everything was! If you are looking for christian professional that will take care of everything for you at a great price... THEN THIS IS THE COMPANY YOU WANT! (The pictures don't do justice of how beautiful and elegant everything was)

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 31
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 32
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 33

Stephanie · Married on 12/16/2017

Danielle of Weddings Unlimited was the perfect match for us! I am still just on a high from how beautiful our event was. From the beginning, Danielle had ideas for a great venue within our budget that worked for our personality and wedding theme. We got so many compliments on the details and the organization of ceremony. She recommended the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, and not only did our guests enjoy the wedding, they were also entertained from the museum and the awesome interactive exhibits! She created a list of "Rules of Engagement" to keep the guests entertained and having a great time. We went in with simple expectations, but she went above and beyond to make us happy with the celebration of our Union. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants affordable pricing and also a wedding planner with a great network of vendors who were also affordable with quality service and professional.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Ebony · Married on 10/08/2017

OMG!!! My husband and I were so pleased with the experience we had with WU! We were taken care of every step of the way. We gave Danielle a vision and she delivered WAY more than we could have ever imagined! We are STILL speechless!!! Thank you Danielle & WU team! We could not have done this without you! Love, The Lays!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

C · Married on 09/23/2017

WU is amazing! After we initially had everything settled with the venue, the venue came back and reneged on some details for the reception (2 week’s before my wedding date), WU found another venue for me and was able to get everything taken care of. Everything was beautiful and the staff was professional in helping me get ready for my wedding date and all for a great price, as well!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 34
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 35
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 36
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 37
    Weddings Unlimited by Danielle 38

Torey · Married on 06/25/2017

This WILL be the best decision you make for any event planning/printing. Danielle, Keisha and her team are a class act of professionals. Their attention to detail and finished product exceeded my expectations from my shower to by big day! She took my ideas to the next level and executed them seamlessly. I have perfect memories of my entire experience that would not have been possible without her team.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/11/2016

Danielle and her team was excellent!! She took my vision and turned it into reality. She took all the stress that goes with planning a wedding away. I would highly recommend her for any event you planning.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Camilla · Married on 11/04/2017

My experience with weddings unlimited was phenomenal. Working with Danielle was a joy and made all of my wedding dreams a reality. Weddings unlimited did an awesome job and if ever in the future I will use her and her company again.

Sent on 12/03/2017