Weddings of Hawaii Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Maria
    Maria L. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Highly recommend Weddings of Hawaii

My husband and I were engaged over one month before deciding on have a ceremony in Honolulu. After looking at options of whether to find individual officiant, photographer, and beach permit, it made more sense to go with a company. A friend who lives in Waikiki recommended Weddings of Hawaii since she also had a friend who used the company. Looking at the website, they seemed to have a lot of experience knowing that they had been around for over 40 years. We chose the Gardenia package because we only really needed an officiant and a photographer. We expected to have about 20 guests. The process of requesting a day and time was easy and completed mainly online. Communication through emails were timely. A phone call before the ceremony was helpful to understand what to expect to complete such as picking up of a marriage license at the health department and day of ceremony. The health department in Honolulu were familiar with the company. One the day of the ceremony, we met with the officiant and the photographer came later. Both were genuinely friendly and were very easy to work with. The ceremony at Waialae Beach was beautiful and I couldn’t ask for anything more. More pictures were taken with the photographer after the ceremony for group and couple photos. We were able to access hour photo gallery of over 100 photos in about one week. I highly recommend Weddings of Hawaii.
    Jayme Married on 06/25/2022

Amazing experience!

We decided to elope after seeing friends who have had such a stressful time planning an at home wedding. Weddings of Hawaii made everything as stress free as possible. With each step of the way, they are there to help you plan, coordinate, and make sure your day goes exactly how you want it to be! I cannot say enough nice things about this place or the people who work there! Amazing!!
  • Sara
    Sara M. Married on 06/03/2022

Wedding Experience

Weddings of Hawaii is a MUST! Everyone that I was in contact with was polite and so helpful. We had the BEST minister, photographer, and videographer! Thank you Weddings of Hawaii for making all my dreams come true! They deserve more than 5 stars!
    Dione A. Married on 06/02/2022

Weddings of Hawaii took the stress away for my wedding!

Weddings of Hawaii was so helpful and very responsive to all my questions that popped up! They definitely took the stress away for us and we had a wonderful wedding with a great officiant, photographer, and videographer!
  • Ruby
    Ruby O. Married on 05/27/2022

Exceeded our expectations!

If you plan on having a destination wedding in Hawaii, I recommend Weddings of Hawaii. They are a group of professionals who will cater to your every need. From decorations, officiant, wedding performers, limo's, photographers, videographers, and drone, they are the BEST! Love their vibe! They helped our wedding on 5.27.22 a dream come true. We had the Gardenia package. Thank you!
    Teresa O. Married on 05/25/2022

Vow renewal on our actual 19 year anniversary

Everything was perfect, from the moment I reached out to share my specific requests, to the actual day. The officiant and photographer were amazing. I’d recommend them to anyone! Thank you all for everything you did to make this day so special. You went above and beyond for us.
    Jazmin C. Married on 05/23/2022

So smooth and easy!

The staff at Weddings of Hawaii are all amazing!
    We couldnt have asked for a smoother day. They helped take care of everything and made it all so easy. Highly recommend!
  • Y
    Yurinia Married on 05/14/2022

Excellent service and experience!!!

Everyone was just awesome!!! Very cordial, loved the service, the photographers, the officiant, the make up artist, absolutely gorgeous everything! Excellent experience!!!
    Paula A. Married on 05/06/2022

Faultless Care and Always Helpful

The whole process was easy and the wedding team absolutely brilliant. I didn’t worry about anything as they took care of it all.
    Donka K. Married on 05/03/2022

Excellent!

We highly recommend Weddings of Hawaii. Very well organised, quick to respond to questions and quick to accommodate any requests for the day. Our celebrant was amazing, his words were wise and in synch with us. He included our daughters in the ceremony met them where they were at, aged 5 and 7. We had a most wonderful and spiritual event. The photographer was great, took plenty of shots and made sure we looked our best. We have nothing but praise for Weddings of Hawaii. Mahalo!
    Giselle P. Married on 04/28/2022

Excellent!

The energy both photographer and officiant had was amazing! They made our day wonderful and special!
    Julie Married on 04/21/2022

Amazing staff

This group was the most genuine, caring group we could have ever asked for. From the hair/makeup stylist to the photographer and officiant, we truly felt the kindness, attention to detail, and care!
    Lauren G. Married on 04/20/2022

Weddings of Hawaii- elopement

Very smooth process, loved working with them! Everyone was so kind while working with us and made sure we felt prepared for our big day. Anxiously awaiting our photos, can’t wait to see them! Would recommend to a friend.
    Tiffany B. Married on 04/04/2022

Perfect and so easy

So perfect and so easy! Weddings of Hawaii took away all the stress of getting married. Everything from the location, flowers and even advice on what to do after the ceremony was so simple. The price was reasonable with all kinds of options. Reverend Mike was amazing and our photographer captured the beauty and happiness of the day. The hardest part of the process is deciding which pictures to print.... we had over 175 pictures ❤️ Thank you so much!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 04/03/2022

Absolutely magical!!!

What a wonderful experience! I've been telling all of my engaged friends they need to book with Weddings of Hawaii!!! They were absolutely amazing and beyond helpful! They had lots of options available and such beautiful locations to chose from. I would love to do it again someday for our vowel renewal! I had my makeup/hair done by the lovely Ren and she was so wonderful! She came to our hotel room and we took some fun videos too! The whole team from the photographer, videographer, planner, officiant, everyone was just so amazing and did such a wonderful job. It was such a magical day that we will cherish forever
  • Kennedy
    Kennedy A. Married on 03/26/2022

Most beautiful wedding

The most amazing & magical wedding. I will recommend this to everyone I ever meet asking for wedding advice.
    Chanthy T. Married on 03/16/2022

20 years Vow Renewal in Oahu

I found Weddings of Hawaii. They have budget friendly packages for intimate ceremonies, which was what I was looking for. Overall my experience with Weddings of Hawaii was fantastic from communicating with the coordinators, the warmth of the officiant, the creativity of the florist and the guidance of the photographer. I’ve been recommending to friends already.
  • Peter
    Peter V. Married on 03/12/2022

A Memorable Day with Weddings of Hawaii

We had a fantastic experience with Weddings of Hawaii this December, despite the Covid-19 pandemic. The team at Weddings of Hawaii was easy to work with, and kept me updated on travel requirements to Hawaii as they were updated so our trip would be as smooth as possible. The team was helpful with recommendations and did everything to make our special day memorable. This was evident on the day of our vow renewal ceremony. The weather was windy and raining the entire day, but the team was flexible and was able to reschedule for the following day which was beautiful. This gave us our dream ceremony on a beautiful day at Sandy Beach. I would highly recommend Weddings of Hawaii for your special day, whether an intimate ceremony or a large gathering. They will make your special day memorable. Thank you Weddings of Hawaii Team!!
    The Valdez Family
  • Jessi
    Jessi M. Married on 03/12/2022

Fantastic Service for non locals

My husband and I used wedding of Hawaii to help plan our special day and we do not regret it at all. We are not from Hawaii but we got engaged there in 2020 right before the pandemic. We knew we wanted to go back, but didn’t know where to start with planning besides the resort we got engaged at. They were very pricy and way out of our budget. We came across wedding of Hawaii and they provided all the services we needed (photography, videography, and officiant) as well as helped get our marriage certificates and permit for the beach ceremony. At the end of the day, all we had to do was pick the location and a few other items and they did the rest! Everything was perfect and we enjoyed the Hawaiian traditions the officiant incorporated.
    Amy Married on 03/08/2022

Great! So glad we hired them

We wanted to Renew our 15 year wedding anniversary vows in Hawaii and weddings of Hawaii made it So easy. We literally showed up and they took care of everything, I did get the makeup and hair gal Ipo and she was the best. So personable and skilled. She did my hair exactly how I was thinking. She was easy to talk to as well. Limo was waiting for us after she was done and we took a limo ride to the ceremony. We were greeted by the wedding officiant and she was such a gem. Took us to the beach and met the photographer who was great as well. She did a wonderful vow renewal ceremony with a Hawaiian twist. Our son was included as that is what we wanted. Ceremony was quick (we wanted this!) but still very intimate and cultural imo. Then we had pictures taken and he was great too. Sorry I forgot both names but they were at shore woods beach 3/8/22
    We are very happy with our vow renewel. The limo dropped us off at our hotel and gave us champagne and a cake!!! Thank you to EVERYONE
    Arushi K. Married on 03/04/2022

Highly recommend Weddings of Hawaii!

Bottom line: I highly recommend working with Weddings of Hawaii for your wedding. You won’t regret it.

The entire team, from front office staff and planners, to all the vendors, including the photographer, videographer, officiant, musician, and limo driver, were all the definition of professional and kind. The venues they have available for your ceremony are as stunning in person as they look in the pictures, and they literally take care of everything for you. We just showed up, and had a wonderful day with friends and family.
  • Sean
    Sean Married on 02/22/2022

Exceeded all expect

Wow! They are the best. They made small touches that made our day so special.
  • Deja
    Deja Married on 02/22/2022

9th island

Do it!! Planning my wedding back home was made so easy!! Everyone was so kind!! And made everything stress free!! I don’t wear make up so to have a makeup artist come to my room then photographer and videographer also!! I didn’t have to search at all it came with my package. I have so many great things to say
  • Daliah
    Daliah R. Married on 02/18/2022

Perfect wedding

Planning was effortless and stress free. The ceremony was heart felt and exactly what I imagined my wedding to be. My officiant, Kelehua, was so genuine, kind hearted, and full of aloha spirit. Our photographer Carson was awesome, super easy to work with and captured beautiful moments. From the initial booking until the final drop off in our limo, weddings of Hawaii definitely made my wedding day everything I imagined it to be. Thank you!
    Magdalena P. Married on 02/03/2022

Wonderful and professional

We were extremely happy with our experience with Weddings of Hawaii. The team is very professional, friendly and always there for you. Patient and understanding with all possible requests and questions. The communication was instant and never left hanging for an answer. Everything organised as asked and on time. Flawless from start to the end. Our officiant Kimo was a star! My make up artist done exactly what I asked for in terms of make up and hair. The photographer and camera guys took time to capture every pose possible and mede us feel special. Recommending to all couples for headache free weeding, where all you need to do is think of this magical moment as the rest is handled by professionals.