Weddings of Hawaii Reviews

Weddings of Hawaii 6
Weddings of Hawaii 7

Kelsey Garrasi · Getting married on 02/26/2020

Absolutely Thrilled

I just started working with Weddings of Hawaii and already the process has been wonderful. I'm grateful for how informative and welcoming they have been since the beginning. We cannot wait for our dream destination wedding and I'm grateful for how easy it's been to work with them!

Kelly · event on: 08/26/2013

Loved them!! This was a total surprise for my parents 45th wedding anniversary and my patents still didn't know what was going when the officiant came up and started talking to them. Wonderful job!!

• jcru

Jennifer · Getting married on 08/24/2019

I would recommend Wed Hawaii to anyone who is looking for an easy, stress free, and beautiful wedding in Hawaii! What an amazing experience. From the first initial phone call, to the last minute details, the entire staff was incredibly helpful! When our first location did not work out, they were quick to call us and help us pick out another spot - which was BEAUTIFUL! They were able to accommodate our requests, but were also great at taking the initiative to contact vendors and plan the things we could not from a different state. Great value! Great experience! Beautiful wedding! Thanks for making our beach front wedding dreams come true!

Kat · Married on 03/11/2019

Professional, Polished, Stress-Free Experience

Absolutely amazing! I'm not one for fancy ceremonies, and was worried about the logistics given that I've never been to Hawaii before. Weddings of Hawaii made everything stress-free, and the photos are stunning! We were nervous before the ceremony, but the team made everyone (including our guests) happy and comfortable. Thank you so much for a memorable day. I'd highly recommend adding the additional photographs and hair/makeup. Mahalo to my hair/makeup artist Heidi, Limo driver Alex, Photographer Greg, and officiant Rev. Kimo for a perfect ceremony!

Elaine Sison · Married on 03/09/2019

Weddings of hawaii made our wedding stress free and perfect!

We had a great experience with weddings of hawaii. It was stress-free planning our wedding. They accomodated all our requests despite many changes such as our location,date and time. We literally just walked into our wedding just exactly as we dreamt it to be. We highly recommend WOH😍

Paul Van Camp · Married on 02/04/2019

Amazing Experience

Weddings of Hawaii was beyond professional and easy. They took care of everything. We just had to show up for our Vow Renewal. We highly recommend this company for anyone thinking of renewing or even getting married in Hawaii. Mahalo to everyone involved.

Weddings of Hawaii 8

Jayne Fowell · Married on 12/24/2018

A perfect day

I could not have asked for more, they were all extremely professional helpful and made our day a perfect day to remember, thank you

Susan · Married on 11/23/2018

Married on 11-15-18 Kawela Bay

We surfed the network for days and Wedding of Hawaii was the right choice for our wedding. Since we stayed at Turtle Bay Resort, Kawela Bay was the right choice for us to get married. The sunset was beautiful!

Very impressed with their quick response to emails, and even more impressed with them when it came to the wedding day! Made our day perfect!!

Our Reverend David Cordeiro, made the ceremony personal and relaxing. The photographer, Jenn was amazing to work with. She made us feel relaxed and put us at ease straight away, making the photo shoots feel more natural! And last, we had a sign language interpreter Keri Lee who did an amazing job making the communications go smooth from photo shoots to our ceremony. It was indeed a fun and enjoyable day!

Kudos and Mahalo to Wedding of Hawaii for making our dream come out perfect!

• Good

Good Vibes · Married on 11/21/2018

Weddings of Hawaii has by absolute strongest endorsement

I would most definitely strongly recommend Weddings of Hawaii to a friend or family member. They took complete care of our every need, from planning our wedding over the phone and via email over a great distance (we planned the event from our location in Virginia, USA), to arriving at Hawaii with everything set and organized. It was truly a worry free wedding, honeymoon, vacation, and holiday (Thanksgiving week), all in one. Weddings of Hawaii took great care with every detail - Complete professionals in every respect.

Denise Williams · Married on 11/05/2018

Fantastic Wedding Day

Weddings of Hawaii were very helpful, fully explained everything and even called us in the UK! Highly recommend as they made whole process fun and extremely easy for us, we virtually sat back while they did all the work. They let us know which stage we were at every step of the way. They are so friendly whilst being extremely professional. Anything you need explaining they respond very quickly so you are not left waiting. Our Wedding was fantastic thanks to them and everyone involved. From start to finish it was exactly how it was meant to be and our day was very special. We even dropped in to see them after to get their advice and they were still very happy to help even though we were married a couple of days before. I would advise anyone to take a look at their website, they have a lot to offer.

Liberty Griffin · Married on 11/03/2018

Mahalo to Weddings of Hawaii!

Thank you for taking care of all the details. Mahalo to the staff at the office for always being there to answer my questions; David our officiant for getting to know us while we walked to our ceremony spot and including that information in our Hawaiian ceremony; Greg for the beautiful photos and getting them back to us so that we can share them with our family. Excellent customer service all around!

Kaylee · Married on 10/31/2018

Highly recommend

The whole team was amazing from start to finish. They answered all of my questions, addressed every concern as it came up, and made sure I was well aware and informed on what the day was going to be like. My wedding day was absolutely perfect because of this planning team!

PATRICIA · Married on 10/23/2018

We renewed our vows at the Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort this was complementary to guests. This ceremony was simple but beautiful their was a photographer onsite for photos before. What made this so memorable was the Reverend Kawena her words and ceremony brought tears to my eyes through it all. You could feel the care and kindness in her words it felt like she knew us, our story and our purpose there. I cannot give enough maholos for this experience this is a must do!

Weddings of Hawaii 9
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/19/2018

Couldn't have chosen a better company to have our wedding with!

We had a look a couple of companies as we were coming from the UK, and weddings of hawaii were definitely the right ones to choose!

Continuely impressed with their quick response to emails, and even more impressed with them when it came to the wedding day! Couldn't have been more perfect!

Our reverend David, made the ceremony personal and relaxing. And our photographer and videographer Greg and Tom were so accommodating and put us at ease straight away, making the photo shoot feel more natural!

Wish we could do the whole day over again!

Van · Married on 09/09/2018

Excellent communication in person, on phone, or email. The entire team were very professional and made the whole process super easy!

Teagan · Married on 08/29/2018

Everything about our day was perfect! The team went above and beyond and it felt like everyone at Weddings of Hawaii genuinely cared about us and were part of our family! Words cannot express how thankful we are to each and every one of the team! It was everything we had envisioned and more!! Definitely recommend to ANYONE!

Julie · Married on 08/28/2018

My husband and I recently renewed our Wedding vows in Honolulu, Hawaii. I spent a while reviewing Wedding planners in Honolulu, as we are in Australia, I sent of a few emails of to my top 3 picks. Weddings of Hawaii were my 1 pick, they were quick to respond to my email. After another email they planned our day to our wants and desires.
    About 2 weeks prior to the day, they were happy to call us at a time and day of our choosing. Amy was lovely and answered all our questions, she then sent an email with a time line for our day so we knew exactly what to do and expect.
    The day was perfect and went exactly as we wanted. We honestly couldn't be happier with Weddings of Hawaii.

Jansen · Married on 08/23/2018

We just received our Wedding photo proofs with a beautifully made slideshow from Weddings of Hawaii and we have happy tears once again. With the impending Hurricane Lane set to hit Oahu on our day, Weddings of Hawaii was so amazing with having a contingency plan for us. We opted to stick with our original plan of having our wedding at Sherwood Forest and our coordinator, Glory, was so good about making us feel comfortable with our decision and let us know she too will be praying the weather remains beautiful on our day 08.23.2018..
    Our wedding couldn’t have been more perfect. It was overcast ( which was ideal for photography) breezy and some light sprinkles. Our officiant, Rev. Grace, in her quiet way assured us that it was an auspicious day for us to wed. The Hawaiian rain is a blessing for abundance and a good lasting marriage. This meant so much to us. So for that, we are forever grateful to you, Rev. Grace.
    Our photographer, Greg, was a master at his craft. He caught the most intimate moments between us.
    We’ve never been so present in our lives as much as we were that day. It was nice that Greg captured all the subtleties in his photographs.
    We can’t recommend Weddings of Hawaii enough!! Much Mahalo for making our wedding day so incredible. Our hearts are full.

Jansen & Jesse Ruiz

Weddings of Hawaii 16
    Weddings of Hawaii 17
    Weddings of Hawaii 18

Samara · Married on 08/10/2018

Absolutely amazing, I am so happy that I’ve choose this company to help me organize my vowels renew (20th anniversary). Service is amazing super professional and friendly. The people are... no words to describe, sooo kind and nice!! Totally worth it!!! Thank you ALL for the special moments that my family and I had.

Weddings of Hawaii 19
    Weddings of Hawaii 20
    Weddings of Hawaii 21

Carrie · Married on 08/05/2018

My husband and I were extreamly happy with our beautiful wedding. Weddings of Hawaii are professional and accommodating . They made our day fun and easy. Thank you!

Weddings of Hawaii 22
    Weddings of Hawaii 23
    Weddings of Hawaii 24
    Weddings of Hawaii 25

Nadine · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I just got married 2 weeks ago in hawaii and used their services and it was amazing. We didnt have to worry about a single thing, we literally just showed up the day of and everything was taken care of! Our photographer, videographer, and reverend were AMAZING! our photos and video were returned to us in 9 days which is super quick. The planners were always quick to respond with any questions too whenever we were making decisions on location and package. I highly recommend sandy beach and paying extra for the video.

• I

Irene & Peter · Married on 07/20/2018

Weddings of Hawaii had been recommended to us by friends who had married in Hawaii a few years back. Coming from NZ to get married in Hawaii there is always a bit of trepidation over how things will turn out when you rely on someone to do planning for you. A waste of worry that was!!! The day was absolutely perfect from start to finish. We couldn't have asked for a more special day. From email communication, meeting with Teri over details, to the Reverend, Photographer, Videographer and Makeup Artist, it was seamless, professional and so memorable. Mahalo to you all and much Aroha from NZ.

Kourtney · Married on 07/06/2018

WedHawaii is truly an amazing company! You cannot go wrong by choosing them for your special day!!

I was planning my wedding from Colorado and I was really relying on their advice for anything and everything. Additionally, we had a larger than normal wedding party (50 guests) for a destination wedding. Without seeing anything, including the location of our wedding, it would all be a surprise. I was constantly asking them about how we should do things and where we should do things and what have they found worked best. After following their advice, including their advice on our ceremony location, I was so incredibly happy with the outcome and final show.

They allowed us to customize our package to be exactly what we wanted and even helped me organize things for my family and other wedding guests. They were even able to refer me to the perfect location for our reception. I had several people from their office helping me throughout my year long planning and each one had a way of making me feel that my wedding would be special. They truly care about you and what you want and are willing to do whatever they can to help make sure your wedding is beyond perfect. I knew I could trust them after my first phone conversation with them.

In addition to our package - which included coordinating a photographer, live musician, officiant, and on-site coordinator, one limo - they helped coordinate hair and makeup for three additional family members, a second limos, one party bus, a reception location, and how we could have a second officiant be our family friend. They helped us tremendously with the legal side of our marriage (i.e. going to an agency and filing the correct documents). They knew how to do everything from start to finish and all aspects of a wedding and legal marriage.

I cannot thank WedHawaii enough for everything they have given us! They gave us a perfect and special ceremony.

Gabriel · Married on 06/14/2018

Awesome experience. My wife was SUPER happy and that's all that mattered to me.

Weddings of Hawaii 26