Weddings of Hawaii Reviews

Weddings of Hawaii 6
Weddings of Hawaii 7

Kelsey Garrasi · Getting married on 02/26/2020

Absolutely Thrilled

I just started working with Weddings of Hawaii and already the process has been wonderful. I'm grateful for how informative and welcoming they have been since the beginning. We cannot wait for our dream destination wedding and I'm grateful for how easy it's been to work with them!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Lucy Porretta · Getting married on 12/09/2019

Great experience with Weddings of Hawaii

We recently renewed our vows on the North Shore of Oahu and the team at Weddings of Hawaii were fantastic. Very organized and great customer service. The photographer was great fun to work with and the coordinator we dealt with over phone and email was very attentive and provided us with all of the information we needed for a successful and fun day.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Chatonna

Chatonna Spicer · Married on 10/10/2019

Vow Renewal Ceremony

Booking the team of Weddings of Hawaii was the BEST decision ever! Everything was taken care of, all we had to do was get dressed and show up! It took so much stress off of us. The team was extremely helpful leading up to our day and the day of. We loved our day and we would totally recommend this team to anyone looking to do a ceremony here in Hawaii!

Weddings of Hawaii 8
  • Valerie

Valerie Turnage · Married on 10/10/2019

Dream Destination Wedding

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Weddings of Hawaii! Everything went perfectly and the communication was great! I definitely had anxiety as we live on the East Coast and were flying to Hawaii to get married. They were very responding to all of my emails and questions. The minister we had was amazing! The beach was beautiful and the photographer was great to work with. Definitely money well spent! So thankful to everyone at WOH for making our dream destination wedding come true!

• Tina

Tina Power · Married on 09/21/2019

They made my day stress free, special, and perfect!

Weddings of Hawaii is fantastic! They made it SO easy and stress free to plan our Hawaii wedding from far away in Canada. The wedding planners were SO helpful and friendly, and very responsive to any questions very quickly!!
    The thing that impressed me the most, was that even though our wedding was one of the small packages, the wedding planner ladies treated it no differently than a larger, super fancy package.
    Lauren & Rachel were my main ladies, and they made it stress free, special, and perfect!!! Greg and Tom (photographer & videographer) were great to work with, and very conscientious about providing exactly what we wanted.
    And our officiant, Kawena, could not have been more caring and thoughtful to make our ceremony meaningful and customized to us. She is SO lovely and thoughtful, and brought such lovely Hawaiian elements that made our ceremony even more special.
    Mahalo to all at Weddings of Hawaii!!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Ana Asanuma · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing experience with Weddings of Hawaii!

Their team made the wedding planning process easier than we could have ever imagined. It was very obvious that the team at Weddings of Hawaii have done this for years; each component worked like a well-oiled machine. So happy we chose Weddings of Hawaii!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Ms D

Ms D · Married on 09/10/2019

Fantastic! I'm so happy we chose Weddings of Hawaii for our 20 year anniversary!

Very Happy!! We would give 10 stars if we could!

Weddings of Hawaii helped to make our 20 year wedding anniversary ceremony a very special and memorable occasion.

From the first communication with the coordinators, they were very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Every call, email, and/or question was answered and followed up on in a timely manner.

They dedicated time for us prior to the ceremony, and called us to ensure we had all of the information we needed.

We received very specific and detailed information at each step, along with pictures, directions, and other helpful tips.

We showed up, and they did the rest. We didn't have to worry about a thing.

All of our family could not travel with us, so we chose to have a beach ceremony and stream it live to our family back at home, so they could be a part of our ceremony of love. Our family absolutely love it!. They told us they could feel the emotion and laughed and cried along with us.

The officiant and photographer were on time, professional and made us feel at ease right from the start. Our officiant had an ease about him and a very good humor that kept us relaxed.

We have the most amazing pictures of our special day thanks to the photographer Greg of Weddings of Hawaii!

Thank you Weddings of Hawaii !!!!

Sheila · Married on 09/05/2019

Absolutely the BEST

I want to thank Weddings of Hawaii for giving us a beautiful wedding. From the first email I sent, to the last picture taken of us was nothing short of excellence.

My husband and I wanted an intimate wedding. We chose weddings of Hawaii after searching many companies online and we are so glad we did! Our photographer and videographer (Greg and Tom) were phenomenal. They captured every moment beautifully and I cannot stress enough how fun they made the whole experience. They really made our day so special, and we are beyond thankful to have had them as partners through this experience. Mahalo!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Pasa

Pasa Vugdalic · Married on 09/05/2019

Amazing, beautiful service

We got married on 9/5. The entire wedding team was amazing. The pictures and videos came out amazing!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Genevieve

Genevieve Marie Condon · Married on 08/28/2019

Wonderful, Peaceful

From the moment we booked with Weddings of Hawaii, all my emails were answers in a timely manner, and my anxiety of a destination wedding was put at ease. When we stepped out of the limo, we were greeted with warm hugs and well wishes. They all truly felt like family instead of people we just met. We laughed with them all during photos and playing with the drone as it flew to capture our special day. My husband and I are so pleased with the experience and couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • jcru

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

I would recommend Wed Hawaii to anyone who is looking for an easy, stress free, and beautiful wedding in Hawaii! What an amazing experience. From the first initial phone call, to the last minute details, the entire staff was incredibly helpful! When our first location did not work out, they were quick to call us and help us pick out another spot - which was BEAUTIFUL! They were able to accommodate our requests, but were also great at taking the initiative to contact vendors and plan the things we could not from a different state. Great value! Great experience! Beautiful wedding! Thanks for making our beach front wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 06/12/2015
  • Yanira

Yanira Pereyra · Married on 08/19/2019

Exceeded our expectations!

I can't say enough wonderful things about this company. My husband proposed on a Friday night and told me the wedding was on Monday. He hired weddings of hawaii to organize it and they covered everything from the officiant, to the photographer, the hair and makeup, transportation, and location. It was so easy communicating with them and all the people they work with were all amazing, including our officiant Michael, our photographer Piloni, and a special note on Heidy - hair and make up. She knew how to tame my unruly short curly hair and made me feel beautiful. So many details that i am just so impressed. We got married at Wai'lea Beach which was only 10 minutes from our hotel in waikiki and it was sooo beautiful and the beach was practically empty which gave us privacy. Im so thankful to this company for making this day so special. I highly highly recommend them. Im in awe of the work they do ;) Mahalo!!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Don

Don Newmarch · Married on 08/19/2019

Destination wedding!

The staff at Weddings of Hawaii were excellent, from the photographer, limo driver and videographer. The choices they offered for services were all very good, and the selection of locations for both pictures and the ceremony were amazing.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Anneli Arvidsson · Married on 08/14/2019

Perfect team at a perfect location!

Weddings of Hawaii is a great team! We had the most perfect day. The team is easy to get in contact with and they can help with anything you can ask for. Everything was perfect and on time. Great photographer and videoagrapher. You will never be disapointed if you choose Wedding of Hawaii.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Camille

Camille Begay · Married on 08/02/2019

Easy peasy

Super responsive with zero stress. I’m a busy gal and wanted the day to be small simple and stress free. Even with the possibility of high winds, rain and thunderstorms, they made the day as stress free as possible, giving me options or just being prepared to do it in the weather regardless. Weddings of Hawaii made that happen without breaking the bank. I highly recommend! The day went beautifully :)

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Abreu · Married on 07/29/2019

25th wedding anniversary Vow renewal

Weddings of Hawaii did not disappoint. We renewed our vows for our 25th wedding anniversary and Weddings of Hawaii handled everything. All we had to do was show up. Everything was just how I imagined it. They provided the officiant, photographer, musician , Arch & flowers. Everything ran smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Amy

Amy DeMaio · Married on 07/27/2019

They took care of EVERYTHING!

We literally had to do next to nothing except show up. My make up and hair were perfect, the ceremony was perfect. Everything...perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 9
    Weddings of Hawaii 10
    Weddings of Hawaii 11
  • Angela

Angela Royalty · Married on 07/24/2019

It was excellent, convenient, and well planned.

We were 100 % satisfied. My husband and I are very appreciative of the quality, ease, and professionalism.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Jennifer Pavlovsky · Married on 07/17/2019

Dream come True

My husband and I chose to do our wedding vow renewal with Weddings of Hawaii as a way of celebrating 15 years of marriage never imaging the kind of experience we would have.
    I decided to have a hair and makeup artist come to my hotel room. It was one of the best decision I have ever made. Mrs Moana had me looking so much better than I did on my actual wedding day in Houston. When she was done and I turned to look at my family they were amazed in the the transformation Moana had done. It was a natural glow. She was so much fun too. The time passed so quickly laughing and talking like I have known her forever. Very sweet lady whom I highly recommend.
    We had our renewal at Sherwood Forest, It was so magical. Not a lot of people and the most beautiful water and white sand beach. A dream come true when I think of a perfect beach wedding.
    Reverend David was a wonderful man to meet. Very kind and great personality. He made our day very special. I would love to go back in 10 years and have him do another wedding renewal.
    Our photographer was Piloni who did an amazing job. Our wedding renewal pictures look a thousand times better than any of our pictures of our wedding 15 years ago. It was such a windy day and I was fighting with my hair in my face and to keep my dress down but to look at the pictures you would never know that was a issue at all. He took the best family pictures we have ever had done. He was very kind and fun personality. He was very thoughtful in his work and captured the moment beautifully. When a short rain storm came by both Reverend David and Piloni grabbed an umbrella to cover me and my girl's until it passed. They went out of their way to be so kind.
    I had tears of joy come to my eyes when I saw my pictures for the first time. My husband and I were very blessed to have the best team share our most memorial day with us and make it a day we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 12
    Weddings of Hawaii 13
    Weddings of Hawaii 14
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Britton · Married on 07/16/2019

50th wedding vow renewal

It was so wonderful to renew our 50th wedding vows on the beach
    weddings of Hawaii made everything run smoothly
    and i would recommend them for anyone wanting a special wedding day

Sent on 08/06/2019

Natasha · Married on 07/12/2019

Extremely Amazing

We had an awesome experience with the staff, vendors and services selected and provided. We decided last minute to get married and changed things a few times and still they provided us with a piece of mind. They answered our questions in a timely manner, set up a meeting prior to our wedding date to ensure everything would go smoothly. We truly recommend having your wedding with Weddings of Hawaii! We enjoyed how important they made us feel, their professionalism, compassion, and ability to provide us with a peace of mind.

A great big thank you goes out to the entire team that made our Wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Orr-Mcclure · Married on 07/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

Everything was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!! Very beautiful ceremony very nice and PROFESSIONAL people our Photoghper and videographer was the bomb definitely can tell they've been doing this forever...AMAZING WORK our limo driver was even amazing!!!!! Their quote is “don’t stress just get dressed and we’ll do the rest” and they live by every word!! Everything was exactly that!! NO STRESS AT ALL!!!! I love everything about weddings of Hawaii it makes us want to do it all over again! I definitely recommend this to everyone with an one million star rating!!! Keep up the great work guys!!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 15
    Weddings of Hawaii 16
    Weddings of Hawaii 17
  • Audrey

Audrey Vallières · Married on 06/26/2019

PERFECT!! Great and very easy for a person like me with not a good english

All the team was excellent. THEY répond very quickly to all our questions. Everything is well explain. They are super professionnel. Equiped for all requiests
    Thank you very much !!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 18

Shelby Bledsoe · Married on 06/25/2019

Bruce & Shelby Lowman Wedding

I highly recommend using Weddings of Hawaii!! It was so incredibly easy!! The staff was absolutely wonderful. A storm came through on our wedding day and the team was prepared to go on as planned in the rain or they had a back up plan! We gambled with going on as planned and it did not rain one drop during our ceremony and pictures! I HIGHLY recommend splurging for the ukelele player and the videography. They ukelele player was an incredible addition to our day. He played somewhere over the rainbow, cant help falling in love (made me cry haha) and he even learned blackbird by the Beatles for us! Just awesome! For the videography I felt after the ceremony that I didnt remember much of it!!! So I am SO EXCITED to watch our video :). Our photographer was HILARIOUS and just so so sweet. Our officiant really went above and beyond to make the ceremony personal to us and it was just incredible. In my opinion everyone should go with Weddings of Hawaii. I'm definitely Type-A. But I fully trusted my day in their hands! I could write 18 more pages of reviews. They took my dream wedding and made it into an even better reality.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Skinner · Married on 06/20/2019

Absolutely A Dream!

This team was phenomenal from the moment I called to book the wedding to the very end when it was all said and done! Every question I asked was answered in full detail and in an astoundingly timely manner! The staff were all the kindest, friendliest people I’ve ever met. Not only did they assist us in every way possible, they literally took care of absolutely everything! We just showed up! Coming from TX, we were very nervous as to what to expect but this company/team made it the most amazing day of my life!

Sent on 06/26/2019