Weddings of Hawaii Reviews

266 Reviews for Weddings of Hawaii

• Peter

Peter V. · Getting married on 03/12/2022

A Memorable Day with Weddings of Hawaii

We had a fantastic experience with Weddings of Hawaii this December, despite the Covid-19 pandemic. The team at Weddings of Hawaii was easy to work with, and kept me updated on travel requirements to Hawaii as they were updated so our trip would be as smooth as possible. The team was helpful with recommendations and did everything to make our special day memorable. This was evident on the day of our vow renewal ceremony. The weather was windy and raining the entire day, but the team was flexible and was able to reschedule for the following day which was beautiful. This gave us our dream ceremony on a beautiful day at Sandy Beach. I would highly recommend Weddings of Hawaii for your special day, whether an intimate ceremony or a large gathering. They will make your special day memorable. Thank you Weddings of Hawaii Team!!
    The Valdez Family

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Marlyn

Marlyn H. · Married on 04/25/2021

Excellent, friendly, very attentive staff

On time and friendly vendors! The location is great. The minister is very friendly. It’s a great experience very affordable.

Sent on 05/01/2021
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 04/12/2021

Worry Free Wedding!

Weddings of Hawaii offered many packages and options. They were so helpful and responsive to my questions and changes. Our wedding day was perfect. Thank you !!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Corina

Corina M. · Married on 04/10/2021

Wedding of Hawaii Made our big day so special!

Weddings of Hawaii went above and beyond to make our Hawaiian wedding ceremony everything we wanted and MORE! The ceremony felt very "Hawaiian" and special, they even included our four year old daughter in our vows which was so unbelievably special! Our photographer and videographer were so amazing and made us feel so comfortable! The officiant and ukulele player were such a unique and perfect touch! We look forward to coming back one day in the future for our vow renewal!

Sent on 04/19/2021
  • Xochitl

Xochitl P. · Married on 02/18/2021

Wedding during a pandemic?

My husband and I had been hoping for a wedding in Hawaii for quite a while. In the midst of so much going on, we decided to do something simple just for us and Weddings of Hawaii was the perfect choice. We were able to customize a small package and add some extras. The location was beautiful and the time with the photographer was more than we could have asked for. Lauren assisted us through planning and ensured we had all the information needed.

Sent on 04/05/2021

Megan T. · Married on 02/08/2021

Best decision ever!

This was the happiest day of my life and it wouldn’t have been possible without these guys. Super friendly people. So willing to help make your day special. You will not be disappointed in these people.

Sent on 02/18/2021

Karissa W. · Married on 02/02/2021

Easy Peezy

Their website is great and staff was amazing. The entire process was seamless. They even were able to change our ceremony time at the last minute due to a rain storm.

Sent on 02/07/2021

Angel S. · Married on 01/09/2021

Wonderful experience

I would just like to say, I never write reviews. But this experience for me has been so great I just had to. With covid being so stressful, and not having my family here was even more stressful. The whole team from makeup, photography, videography, officiate and our new friends who set everything up made this experience easy and stress free. Everyone made me as the bride feel like I wasn’t worried about traveling and about not having family around. My husband thinks the experience was fun and we would definitely recommend you guys to any of our friends. Thankyou for everything!

Sent on 01/14/2021

Danely K. · Married on 12/30/2020

Recommend 100

We had such a beautiful ceremony my husband and I are very satisfied with how everything went smoothly and professional. We didn’t have to worry about anything and they answered all our questions and guided us the whole time. The team was wonderful!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Gabby G. · Married on 12/05/2020

Wedding ceremony

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE! They made everything so easy and smooth. Most importantly STRESS FREE. I would definitely recommend!! Everyone was great and everything went great!

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Kenyetta

Kenyetta R. · Married on 09/03/2020

15 years of wedding bliss

My husband and I renewed our vowels on the beach of Sherwood Forest an it was the most amazing experience. Rhiannon is very Talented, beautiful an nice, our wedding Officiant was so wonderful an well spoken, Mr Heller our photographer and Tom our videographer we’re very talented an super sweet they were the only men that were able to get my husband to smile an be in the moment.. Thank you all for making our day a very beautiful and special day I have already referred you all an your service to my friends. Thank you loving your jobs

Sent on 03/14/2020

Kelsey G. · Married on 02/26/2020

Absolutely Thrilled

I just started working with Weddings of Hawaii and already the process has been wonderful. I'm grateful for how informative and welcoming they have been since the beginning. We cannot wait for our dream destination wedding and I'm grateful for how easy it's been to work with them!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Karina I. · Married on 02/18/2020

Great experience

It was easy and it was excellent! I am really glad I went with them the quality was great and such a friendly team. I’m glad I chose them.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Abby W. · Married on 01/27/2020

Weddings of Hawaii

They are absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Cheryl H. · Married on 12/30/2019

They blew my mind! So amazing

Weddings of Hawaii blew our minds. They answered every question we had leading up to our wedding. They are so professional!! The day of the wedding was so awesome!! It was more then we could ever imagine. The officiant was so awesome!! He asked us a few questions on the walk up the beach. In that short time, he had he ceremony all set up. My sons weren't able to be there, but he included them. It melted my heart!!!He did an amazing job! We ordered a package of pictures until we got the photos back. We couldn't decided on what ones we wanted so we bought them all. The photographer was so amazing!! The highlight video we got when I watch I cry!! The videographer had a drone and took some aerial footage of our wedding!! The quality of the video is movie quality!!! The wedding consultant we had was a sweet heart!!! I can't thank you all for making our day more special than we could ever imagine!!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Elliot K. · Married on 12/12/2019

Amazing through the entire process!

Weddings of Hawaii made the process of renewing our vows simple and looked after everything perfectly. The locations options and the ceremony were perfectly done - traditional Hawaii style. The photographer did a superb job and even took some extra time with the kids. Truly amazing experience.

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Jodie

Jodie · Married on 12/11/2019

The Complete Wedding Experience.

What an exhilarating and fulfilling time! The Organisers; Pastor David CORDEIRO, Michelle the photographer, Tom the Cameraman, Henry the Musician, our marriage entourage and the magnificent setting of Kawela Bay all served to create a brilliant and memorable experience - a loving ambience indeed. They know their business.

Sent on 03/08/2020

Lucy P. · Married on 12/09/2019

Great experience with Weddings of Hawaii

We recently renewed our vows on the North Shore of Oahu and the team at Weddings of Hawaii were fantastic. Very organized and great customer service. The photographer was great fun to work with and the coordinator we dealt with over phone and email was very attentive and provided us with all of the information we needed for a successful and fun day.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Yessica

Yessica N. · Married on 11/23/2019

Unforgettable

Everything worked very smoth, proffesionalist and they traded us like a family.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda H. · Married on 11/13/2019

The Photographer Greg and Officiant were amazing

We live in AZ and planning our elopement to an island I have never been was so incredibly simple. Everyone I worked with over the phone, via email or in person was just amazing. Thank you for helping to create the Best Day of Our Life for my husband and I.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Leoni A. · Married on 10/24/2019

Beautiful and everlasting memory

Thankyou so much for making our day intimate and quiet and made for just us two. Beautiful service by Kelehua K. Sherwoods beach was beautiful and our photographer Greg was wonderful

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Delores

Delores B. · Married on 10/22/2019

Weddings of Hawaii, Kalakaua ave C106, Honolulu , Hi 96815

Right from the start from booking my 25th wedding anniversary with wedding of Hawaii. I was already satisfied with the services they were given to us.
    The coordinator was very helpful and kind. My husband and I was treated like a king and a queen.
    Our Pastor David Cordeiro was pleasant and have lots of sense of humour. He was excellent.
    Our photographer Greg Heller was amazing. The sittings and arrangements he made was beautiful. The location was phenomenal. He did an awesome job. We are happy with the photographs and look forward to seeing them all. It was a pleasure having him photograph this event for us.
    Wedding of Hawaii Thank you very much for such an incredible staff assisting us for my 25th wedding anniversary. To Pastor David Cordeiro and Greg Heller once again thank you!!! It was the best and unforgettable day of our life.

Romulo and Dolores

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Solynna

Solynna · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful and breathless

We couldn’t have done it without Weddings of Hawaii! Thank you for making our day unforgettable 😊

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Chatonna

Chatonna S. · Married on 10/10/2019

Vow Renewal Ceremony

Booking the team of Weddings of Hawaii was the BEST decision ever! Everything was taken care of, all we had to do was get dressed and show up! It took so much stress off of us. The team was extremely helpful leading up to our day and the day of. We loved our day and we would totally recommend this team to anyone looking to do a ceremony here in Hawaii!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie T. · Married on 10/10/2019

Dream Destination Wedding

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Weddings of Hawaii! Everything went perfectly and the communication was great! I definitely had anxiety as we live on the East Coast and were flying to Hawaii to get married. They were very responding to all of my emails and questions. The minister we had was amazing! The beach was beautiful and the photographer was great to work with. Definitely money well spent! So thankful to everyone at WOH for making our dream destination wedding come true!

Sent on 10/16/2019