166 Reviews for Weddings of Hawaii

Event Design (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)
164 Weddings of Hawaii Reviews

Really great! Grace was awesome.

Profile Picture Miss, 1/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are thinking of getting married in Hawaii, use weddings of Hawaii, Lauren and her team are fantastic, they made our day stress free and magical, Seamless from enquiry to the marriage on the day.

Photo for Weddings of Hawaii Review - Thank you Weddings of Hawaii
Profile Picture David, 1/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Weddings of Hawaii to organise our wedding from Australia and the service we received was amazing! The staff they have working there are so informative, helpful and professional and made organising an overseas wedding completely stress free! They arranged everything for us and communicated all the details so clearly that we had nothing to worry about or do when we arrived in Waikiki! When we arrived we popped into see the team and they are just as lovely in person as they are via email or on the phone! Anyone looking to organise a wedding in Hawaii i would definitely recommended Weddings of Hawaii!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 1/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Weddings of Hawaii to plan our destination wedding in Hawaii from Wisconsin. They were amazing to work with, easy to talk to, and helped make sure that my dream for the day became a reality. I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding day! It was perfect and it was all thanks to them! They took care of everything I needed them to and were all around, just fantastic! Seriously, if you are trying to decide who you use, use Weddings of Hawaii!

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony

We used wedding of hawaii and the were great responded to questions fast and was very helpful with everything. Great experience

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very quick to respond to my voicemail. Super nice and professional . I think the employee was just as excited as I was. Very reasonable in the price for what we wanted on such a short notice.( eloped !) Highly recommend them , you wont regret it . Promise

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!! The Weddings of Hawaii team made everything so easy for us, my husband and I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Vannessa , 12/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Could have not asked for a better experience. I did an extensive review online and choose Weddings of Hawaii. Our limo driver picked us up at the hotel. Michael Nelson performed our renewal vows and was very calm, professional, and made us feel right at home. Magic Island was magnificent ,,,what natural beauty and a perfect setting close to Waikiki. Greg Heller, our photographer, clicked away and we have so many photos that will remind us of a perfect 10 year vow renewal. I feel that we got an excellent value for our money. I would recommend Weddings o Hawaii to anyone who wants a hassle free experience. Making the reservation online is quick, communication clear, and a no hassle experience. Wish I could do all this again next month.

Photo for Weddings of Hawaii Review - silhouette of my friend forever
Photo for Weddings of Hawaii Review - leis encircling our hands
Profile Picture D, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings of Hawaii was amazing! I was extremely worried because I wasn't able to meet the team till we arrived the day before the wedding, we flew in from Alaska. However, Rachel and the rest of the team were very easy to contact and they did everything they could to make make our wedding special. We chose the Lehua Package and we LOVE our photos and videos of the ceremony. I felt at times that I was being very particular with how our wedding would be, yet Rachel and the team worked with me the best they could while staying within budget. They answered any questions or concerns that I had months before the wedding. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Profile Picture Racquel, 10/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Destination, Ceremony

Though my review is 4 months late, it is better late than never! The team of wedding professionals at Weddings of Hawaii are truly incredible. I planned a surprise vow renewal for my parents 40th anniversary and though I did not have a lot to spend on the surprise, they helped me think of ways to make it memorable and very special for them. My parents cried their eyes out, it was the best gift I have ever been able to give them. Thank you to this company for making this happen!

Profile Picture Lorraine, 9/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines

I was very nervous about planning a wedding in a place I have never been! When I first called and spoke to Teri, she put my nerves at ease. She talked me through the services and allowed me to customize my wedding package so I could have exactly what I wanted. When we got to Hawaii we met them at their office in Waikiki and they made us feel like family! Our day was stress free, beautiful and exactly what we had dreamt of. I was so happy I added on Heavens Point as another photo location because those photos are unreal! My family and friends had the best time. Everyone kept saying how great the day was which was so important to us. We went to the Royal Hawaiian hotel luau for our Hawaiian style reception and we had a blast! It was elegant and the food was amazing as was the show! Overall, this company made my dream wedding a reality. Thank you all so much for everything!!!

Profile Picture Kow, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We renewed our vows for our 40th Anniversary on Magic Island... all was perfect except some of the weather . My ony suggestion would be to just be sure you check out and clarify the exact location for the ceremony and photos.....I highly recommend the photography and the ukulele add- ons... this was truly easy and we where a group of 18 in all... all my kids and spouses and all 7 grandchildren all were with us for this special occasion. They truly lived up to their motto of "just get dressed... we'll do the rest". Their staff they sent for our ceremony were all so loving and patient with us. We could not of asked for anything more... I happen to do this for a living back home so I know good quality service... lots of love to Weddings of Hawaii!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

From booking this to calling back several times to add items, or ask questions, to the promptness of the photographer and minister, to the friendliness and warmth and willingness to work with my family and me, I cannot thank this company enough. EVERYONE was wonderful. Thank you thank you thank you! Such a memorable day for my family and I.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings of Hawaii was great! From day one, they were responsive, attentive and very professional. They made sure all of my questions were answered and made me feel very secure with getting married 1000 miles away from home. The day of the wedding, the limo driver was on time, we arrived at the site and the minister and photographer was waiting on us. The minister was so sweet (Grace) and she made sure to make both of us feel special. The photographer (Greg) took some amazing shots and was very patient with us. The entire time planning the wedding, I never felt uncomfortable with what we were doing and who we were doing it with. Lauren, Rachel and Teri responded to my emailed within one day and was very detailed on how the day was going to go. I am very pleased with our choice to go through Weddings of Hawaii.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings of Hawaii was an amazing company to work with. All the staff was so nice and reassuring. I called many times and they answered all my questions. We went into the office after arriving in Hawaii to do a consultation and talk about what woud happen. They answered all our questions, helped us make sure we knew where we were going.

Jessica did my make up. She was so sweet and fun to talk to. She did an amzing job on my hair and make-up. I gave her some ideas I liked, talked to her about concerns and she listened. I felt amazing. Rev David was so wonderful and kind. He talked to both of us ahead of time to get our story to include it in our ceremony. Piloni was our photographer. His pictures were everything I could of asked for and more. He had a little set back( a couple of important guest were late). Weddings of Hawaii, Rev David and Piloni were so understanding. working with us to make sure of experience was stress free and everything we dreamed of. It was and so much more. The leis ceremony was private between the two of us, the sand ceremony was beautiful and we did a children ceremony for both our kids are one.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such a wonderful and beautiful experience and capturing every moment. I
recommend paying the extra for the digital images. It was so worth it. We will truly treasure it for a lifetime. We plan on using then again if we decide to renew our vows in 10 years. I suggest Sherwood Forest. It was the most beautiful spot. I recommend this company. They make it so easy, stress free and treat you like family. Thanks again Weddings of Hawaii!!!!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you Weddings of Hawaii for making our special day such an amazing experience not only for us, but for our friends & family. Planning a destination wedding from Las Vegas was overwhelming but your team was always there for us to make it as stress free as possible. Even when we feared what Mother Nature had in store for us, you had a solution that helped ease & calm our worries. In our situation, circumstances arised & neither of my parents would be there for the wedding. I had cried for weeks & come to terms with that. But from her graveyard shift the night before, my mom's friends saw her crying as she was talking to me on the phone. So they helped her find a ticket to Oahu, she hopped on a plane from Seattle scheduled to land in Honolulu at 12:55pm when our ceremony was at 2pm all the way at Sherwood Beach. We didn't think she would make the ceremony but, she made it just as we were about to walk down the aisle. The pastor & photographer knew it was important to me so they were caring enough to wait as the only family on my side there for me were 2 cousins. My mom arrived & literally changed in the beach bathrooms from her work scrubs, into her dress & shoes borrowed from a co-worker. So she was able to walk me down the aisle with my cousin, without a drop of rain. It was like a real life miracle that God had worked out for me. Lauren, the other wedding planners, our limo driver, musician, Pastor Cordiero, photographer & videographer, all truly cared about making our wedding just perfect. You never treated us like "just another couple" and for all of this... from the bottom of our hearts, Mahalo nui loa.

Me ka aloha,
Melissa & Josh 03.06.17

Profile Picture MELISSA, 3/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Ceremony

Aloha! We don't have enough words to say how happy and thankful we are for Weddings of Hawaii team! Our wedding day was just Perfect! We don't have any doubts or thoughts that what we could have done differently. We will remember the day for the rest of our lives and I guess this is what your wedding day should be- to remember it forever! Mahalo and much love!
Kadri and Kristjan

Profile Picture Kadri, 1/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca and I booked Weddings of Hawaii sight unseen from Wisconsin for our wedding. We sensed it was an excellent family run business, that truly wanted to make our wedding day special. Needless to say, it was an excellent choice and we couldn't be more happy WOH was our choice. From the breathtaking and scenic venue (Sherwood Forrest/beach), the attention to detail and customer service by the planner, Pastor David and Photographer Peloni's spirituality and professionalism, it truly was the most memorable, happy, and special day of our lives. WOH made it easy, stress free, and most importantly, full of love and beauty. We loved the service touches of the blowing of the conk shell, pouring of the sand, etc and two weeks later we still are smiling from the memories that day and WOH provided us. We highly recommend WOH as your choice! Todd and Rebecca

Profile Picture Todd, 1/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography, Wedding Planning

I am very pleased with the service that Weddings of Hawaii gave us. They did an amazing job with our wedding and I was very impressed with how they pulled off a wedding last minute. Even though it was last minute they were able to give us everything we wanted; musicians, photographer, video, cake, limo dinner arrangements. The whole shibang! I honestly don't know how they did it, but I know it could not have been done without them. 5 stars for this company and I will definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What a great company. My wife and I loved working with the staff here, they really made it stress free and enjoyable to plan out our wedding. The have many options to chose from and something for everyone's budget. I think the best part is we did not have to go contacting a ton of people because they do it all for you! 5 starts all the way!

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have so many thanks to give to Weddings of Hawaii for all they did to make our day, so special and such a beautiful memory. There are so many companies out there that may do the job but to have a company go above and beyond and treat you like a family member who's getting married makes a big difference. Every employee I spoke with or had contact with was amazing, they are very professional very sweet and very caring and they literally take care of everything! Which was great for me! If you want to be treated like family versus a number definitely give this company a call.

Profile Picture User7489898, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Living on the island of Oahu you know there's a lot of wedding companies out there so it can be a little overwhelming to choose which one to go with. Luckily I had a friends who had used them for their wedding and they were blown away with the service they got, so my fiance and I decided to give them a call and after the first call I knew without a doubt we had to have them as our wedding planners and it was the best decision we made. Our set up on the beach was like something out of the movies. Gorgeous. The flowers were fresh and vibrant, which was something I was pretty concerned about I did not want lifeless flowers. We loved Greg our photographer, the fact that we could plan everything through them, well let's face it we loved everything about them. Such a great company. Thank you Weddings of Hawaii for all your hard work!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Lauren, and the rest of the staff, made my ceremony stress-free. They were constantly communicating and asked any questions. They made sure I had my marriage license, provided great customer service, the cake was very tasty, the ceremony was perfect, and they followed up with me the next day. My day was extra special because of their attention to detail. Love this company.

Profile Picture Tonisha, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony

Our renewal could not have been more perfect. The Weddings of Hawaii team was incredibly helpful and made the entire planning process stress-free. They were everything we had hoped for and more. This was by far the best experience we have had with any wedding company. We cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Joshua, 10/24/16, 1 Review