Weddings of Hawaii Reviews

253 Reviews for Weddings of Hawaii

• Diane

Diane M · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Worry Free Wedding!

Weddings of Hawaii offered many packages and options. They were so helpful and responsive to my questions and changes. Our wedding day was perfect. Thank you !!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Kelsey Garrasi · Married on 02/26/2020

Absolutely Thrilled

I just started working with Weddings of Hawaii and already the process has been wonderful. I'm grateful for how informative and welcoming they have been since the beginning. We cannot wait for our dream destination wedding and I'm grateful for how easy it's been to work with them!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Karina Ibarra · Married on 02/18/2020

Great experience

It was easy and it was excellent! I am really glad I went with them the quality was great and such a friendly team. I’m glad I chose them.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Abby Williams · Married on 01/27/2020

Weddings of Hawaii

They are absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Haines · Married on 01/11/2020

The Photographer Greg and Officiant were amazing

We live in AZ and planning our elopement to an island I have never been was so incredibly simple. Everyone I worked with over the phone, via email or in person was just amazing. Thank you for helping to create the Best Day of Our Life for my husband and I.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Cheryl Helms-Koch · Married on 12/30/2019

They blew my mind! So amazing

Weddings of Hawaii blew our minds. They answered every question we had leading up to our wedding. They are so professional!! The day of the wedding was so awesome!! It was more then we could ever imagine. The officiant was so awesome!! He asked us a few questions on the walk up the beach. In that short time, he had he ceremony all set up. My sons weren't able to be there, but he included them. It melted my heart!!!He did an amazing job! We ordered a package of pictures until we got the photos back. We couldn't decided on what ones we wanted so we bought them all. The photographer was so amazing!! The highlight video we got when I watch I cry!! The videographer had a drone and took some aerial footage of our wedding!! The quality of the video is movie quality!!! The wedding consultant we had was a sweet heart!!! I can't thank you all for making our day more special than we could ever imagine!!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Elliot Keeping · Married on 12/12/2019

Amazing through the entire process!

Weddings of Hawaii made the process of renewing our vows simple and looked after everything perfectly. The locations options and the ceremony were perfectly done - traditional Hawaii style. The photographer did a superb job and even took some extra time with the kids. Truly amazing experience.

Sent on 01/01/2020

Lucy Porretta · Married on 12/09/2019

Great experience with Weddings of Hawaii

We recently renewed our vows on the North Shore of Oahu and the team at Weddings of Hawaii were fantastic. Very organized and great customer service. The photographer was great fun to work with and the coordinator we dealt with over phone and email was very attentive and provided us with all of the information we needed for a successful and fun day.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Yessica

Yessica Nazario Olivo · Married on 11/23/2019

Unforgettable

Everything worked very smoth, proffesionalist and they traded us like a family.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Leoni Augustus · Married on 10/24/2019

Beautiful and everlasting memory

Thankyou so much for making our day intimate and quiet and made for just us two. Beautiful service by Kelehua K. Sherwoods beach was beautiful and our photographer Greg was wonderful

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Delores

Delores Bangod Naparan · Married on 10/22/2019

Weddings of Hawaii, Kalakaua ave C106, Honolulu , Hi 96815

Right from the start from booking my 25th wedding anniversary with wedding of Hawaii. I was already satisfied with the services they were given to us.
    The coordinator was very helpful and kind. My husband and I was treated like a king and a queen.
    Our Pastor David Cordeiro was pleasant and have lots of sense of humour. He was excellent.
    Our photographer Greg Heller was amazing. The sittings and arrangements he made was beautiful. The location was phenomenal. He did an awesome job. We are happy with the photographs and look forward to seeing them all. It was a pleasure having him photograph this event for us.
    Wedding of Hawaii Thank you very much for such an incredible staff assisting us for my 25th wedding anniversary. To Pastor David Cordeiro and Greg Heller once again thank you!!! It was the best and unforgettable day of our life.

Romulo and Dolores

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Chatonna

Chatonna Spicer · Married on 10/10/2019

Vow Renewal Ceremony

Booking the team of Weddings of Hawaii was the BEST decision ever! Everything was taken care of, all we had to do was get dressed and show up! It took so much stress off of us. The team was extremely helpful leading up to our day and the day of. We loved our day and we would totally recommend this team to anyone looking to do a ceremony here in Hawaii!

• Valerie

Valerie Turnage · Married on 10/10/2019

Dream Destination Wedding

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Weddings of Hawaii! Everything went perfectly and the communication was great! I definitely had anxiety as we live on the East Coast and were flying to Hawaii to get married. They were very responding to all of my emails and questions. The minister we had was amazing! The beach was beautiful and the photographer was great to work with. Definitely money well spent! So thankful to everyone at WOH for making our dream destination wedding come true!

• Tina

Tina Power · Married on 09/21/2019

They made my day stress free, special, and perfect!

Weddings of Hawaii is fantastic! They made it SO easy and stress free to plan our Hawaii wedding from far away in Canada. The wedding planners were SO helpful and friendly, and very responsive to any questions very quickly!!
    The thing that impressed me the most, was that even though our wedding was one of the small packages, the wedding planner ladies treated it no differently than a larger, super fancy package.
    Lauren & Rachel were my main ladies, and they made it stress free, special, and perfect!!! Greg and Tom (photographer & videographer) were great to work with, and very conscientious about providing exactly what we wanted.
    And our officiant, Kawena, could not have been more caring and thoughtful to make our ceremony meaningful and customized to us. She is SO lovely and thoughtful, and brought such lovely Hawaiian elements that made our ceremony even more special.
    Mahalo to all at Weddings of Hawaii!!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Ana Asanuma · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing experience with Weddings of Hawaii!

Their team made the wedding planning process easier than we could have ever imagined. It was very obvious that the team at Weddings of Hawaii have done this for years; each component worked like a well-oiled machine. So happy we chose Weddings of Hawaii!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Ms D

Ms D · Married on 09/10/2019

Fantastic! I'm so happy we chose Weddings of Hawaii for our 20 year anniversary!

Very Happy!! We would give 10 stars if we could!

Weddings of Hawaii helped to make our 20 year wedding anniversary ceremony a very special and memorable occasion.

From the first communication with the coordinators, they were very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Every call, email, and/or question was answered and followed up on in a timely manner.

They dedicated time for us prior to the ceremony, and called us to ensure we had all of the information we needed.

We received very specific and detailed information at each step, along with pictures, directions, and other helpful tips.

We showed up, and they did the rest. We didn't have to worry about a thing.

All of our family could not travel with us, so we chose to have a beach ceremony and stream it live to our family back at home, so they could be a part of our ceremony of love. Our family absolutely love it!. They told us they could feel the emotion and laughed and cried along with us.

The officiant and photographer were on time, professional and made us feel at ease right from the start. Our officiant had an ease about him and a very good humor that kept us relaxed.

We have the most amazing pictures of our special day thanks to the photographer Greg of Weddings of Hawaii!

Thank you Weddings of Hawaii !!!!

Sheila · Married on 09/05/2019

Absolutely the BEST

I want to thank Weddings of Hawaii for giving us a beautiful wedding. From the first email I sent, to the last picture taken of us was nothing short of excellence.

My husband and I wanted an intimate wedding. We chose weddings of Hawaii after searching many companies online and we are so glad we did! Our photographer and videographer (Greg and Tom) were phenomenal. They captured every moment beautifully and I cannot stress enough how fun they made the whole experience. They really made our day so special, and we are beyond thankful to have had them as partners through this experience. Mahalo!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Pasa

Pasa Vugdalic · Married on 09/05/2019

Amazing, beautiful service

We got married on 9/5. The entire wedding team was amazing. The pictures and videos came out amazing!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Genevieve

Genevieve Marie Condon · Married on 08/28/2019

Wonderful, Peaceful

From the moment we booked with Weddings of Hawaii, all my emails were answers in a timely manner, and my anxiety of a destination wedding was put at ease. When we stepped out of the limo, we were greeted with warm hugs and well wishes. They all truly felt like family instead of people we just met. We laughed with them all during photos and playing with the drone as it flew to capture our special day. My husband and I are so pleased with the experience and couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • jcru

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

I would recommend Wed Hawaii to anyone who is looking for an easy, stress free, and beautiful wedding in Hawaii! What an amazing experience. From the first initial phone call, to the last minute details, the entire staff was incredibly helpful! When our first location did not work out, they were quick to call us and help us pick out another spot - which was BEAUTIFUL! They were able to accommodate our requests, but were also great at taking the initiative to contact vendors and plan the things we could not from a different state. Great value! Great experience! Beautiful wedding! Thanks for making our beach front wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 06/12/2015
  • Yanira

Yanira Pereyra · Married on 08/19/2019

Exceeded our expectations!

I can't say enough wonderful things about this company. My husband proposed on a Friday night and told me the wedding was on Monday. He hired weddings of hawaii to organize it and they covered everything from the officiant, to the photographer, the hair and makeup, transportation, and location. It was so easy communicating with them and all the people they work with were all amazing, including our officiant Michael, our photographer Piloni, and a special note on Heidy - hair and make up. She knew how to tame my unruly short curly hair and made me feel beautiful. So many details that i am just so impressed. We got married at Wai'lea Beach which was only 10 minutes from our hotel in waikiki and it was sooo beautiful and the beach was practically empty which gave us privacy. Im so thankful to this company for making this day so special. I highly highly recommend them. Im in awe of the work they do ;) Mahalo!!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Don

Don Newmarch · Married on 08/19/2019

Destination wedding!

The staff at Weddings of Hawaii were excellent, from the photographer, limo driver and videographer. The choices they offered for services were all very good, and the selection of locations for both pictures and the ceremony were amazing.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Anneli Arvidsson · Married on 08/14/2019

Perfect team at a perfect location!

Weddings of Hawaii is a great team! We had the most perfect day. The team is easy to get in contact with and they can help with anything you can ask for. Everything was perfect and on time. Great photographer and videoagrapher. You will never be disapointed if you choose Wedding of Hawaii.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Camille

Camille Begay · Married on 08/02/2019

Easy peasy

Super responsive with zero stress. I’m a busy gal and wanted the day to be small simple and stress free. Even with the possibility of high winds, rain and thunderstorms, they made the day as stress free as possible, giving me options or just being prepared to do it in the weather regardless. Weddings of Hawaii made that happen without breaking the bank. I highly recommend! The day went beautifully :)

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Abreu · Married on 07/29/2019

25th wedding anniversary Vow renewal

Weddings of Hawaii did not disappoint. We renewed our vows for our 25th wedding anniversary and Weddings of Hawaii handled everything. All we had to do was show up. Everything was just how I imagined it. They provided the officiant, photographer, musician , Arch & flowers. Everything ran smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 08/12/2019