Weddings of Hawaii Reviews

Weddings of Hawaii 6
Weddings of Hawaii 7

Kelsey Garrasi · Getting married on 02/26/2020

Absolutely Thrilled

I just started working with Weddings of Hawaii and already the process has been wonderful. I'm grateful for how informative and welcoming they have been since the beginning. We cannot wait for our dream destination wedding and I'm grateful for how easy it's been to work with them!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Sheila · Getting married on 09/05/2019

Absolutely the BEST

I want to thank Weddings of Hawaii for giving us a beautiful wedding. From the first email I sent, to the last picture taken of us was nothing short of excellence.

My husband and I wanted an intimate wedding. We chose weddings of Hawaii after searching many companies online and we are so glad we did! Our photographer and videographer (Greg and Tom) were phenomenal. They captured every moment beautifully and I cannot stress enough how fun they made the whole experience. They really made our day so special, and we are beyond thankful to have had them as partners through this experience. Mahalo!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • jcru

Jennifer · Getting married on 08/24/2019

I would recommend Wed Hawaii to anyone who is looking for an easy, stress free, and beautiful wedding in Hawaii! What an amazing experience. From the first initial phone call, to the last minute details, the entire staff was incredibly helpful! When our first location did not work out, they were quick to call us and help us pick out another spot - which was BEAUTIFUL! They were able to accommodate our requests, but were also great at taking the initiative to contact vendors and plan the things we could not from a different state. Great value! Great experience! Beautiful wedding! Thanks for making our beach front wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 06/12/2015
  • Camille

Camille Begay · Married on 08/02/2019

Easy peasy

Super responsive with zero stress. I’m a busy gal and wanted the day to be small simple and stress free. Even with the possibility of high winds, rain and thunderstorms, they made the day as stress free as possible, giving me options or just being prepared to do it in the weather regardless. Weddings of Hawaii made that happen without breaking the bank. I highly recommend! The day went beautifully :)

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Abreu · Married on 07/29/2019

25th wedding anniversary Vow renewal

Weddings of Hawaii did not disappoint. We renewed our vows for our 25th wedding anniversary and Weddings of Hawaii handled everything. All we had to do was show up. Everything was just how I imagined it. They provided the officiant, photographer, musician , Arch & flowers. Everything ran smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Angela

Angela Royalty · Married on 07/24/2019

It was excellent, convenient, and well planned.

We were 100 % satisfied. My husband and I are very appreciative of the quality, ease, and professionalism.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Jennifer Pavlovsky · Married on 07/17/2019

Dream come True

My husband and I chose to do our wedding vow renewal with Weddings of Hawaii as a way of celebrating 15 years of marriage never imaging the kind of experience we would have.
    I decided to have a hair and makeup artist come to my hotel room. It was one of the best decision I have ever made. Mrs Moana had me looking so much better than I did on my actual wedding day in Houston. When she was done and I turned to look at my family they were amazed in the the transformation Moana had done. It was a natural glow. She was so much fun too. The time passed so quickly laughing and talking like I have known her forever. Very sweet lady whom I highly recommend.
    We had our renewal at Sherwood Forest, It was so magical. Not a lot of people and the most beautiful water and white sand beach. A dream come true when I think of a perfect beach wedding.
    Reverend David was a wonderful man to meet. Very kind and great personality. He made our day very special. I would love to go back in 10 years and have him do another wedding renewal.
    Our photographer was Piloni who did an amazing job. Our wedding renewal pictures look a thousand times better than any of our pictures of our wedding 15 years ago. It was such a windy day and I was fighting with my hair in my face and to keep my dress down but to look at the pictures you would never know that was a issue at all. He took the best family pictures we have ever had done. He was very kind and fun personality. He was very thoughtful in his work and captured the moment beautifully. When a short rain storm came by both Reverend David and Piloni grabbed an umbrella to cover me and my girl's until it passed. They went out of their way to be so kind.
    I had tears of joy come to my eyes when I saw my pictures for the first time. My husband and I were very blessed to have the best team share our most memorial day with us and make it a day we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 8
    Weddings of Hawaii 9
    Weddings of Hawaii 10
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Britton · Married on 07/16/2019

50th wedding vow renewal

It was so wonderful to renew our 50th wedding vows on the beach
    weddings of Hawaii made everything run smoothly
    and i would recommend them for anyone wanting a special wedding day

Sent on 08/06/2019

Natasha · Married on 07/12/2019

Extremely Amazing

We had an awesome experience with the staff, vendors and services selected and provided. We decided last minute to get married and changed things a few times and still they provided us with a piece of mind. They answered our questions in a timely manner, set up a meeting prior to our wedding date to ensure everything would go smoothly. We truly recommend having your wedding with Weddings of Hawaii! We enjoyed how important they made us feel, their professionalism, compassion, and ability to provide us with a peace of mind.

A great big thank you goes out to the entire team that made our Wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Vallières · Married on 06/26/2019

PERFECT!! Great and very easy for a person like me with not a good english

All the team was excellent. THEY répond very quickly to all our questions. Everything is well explain. They are super professionnel. Equiped for all requiests
    Thank you very much !!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 11

Shelby Bledsoe · Married on 06/25/2019

Bruce & Shelby Lowman Wedding

I highly recommend using Weddings of Hawaii!! It was so incredibly easy!! The staff was absolutely wonderful. A storm came through on our wedding day and the team was prepared to go on as planned in the rain or they had a back up plan! We gambled with going on as planned and it did not rain one drop during our ceremony and pictures! I HIGHLY recommend splurging for the ukelele player and the videography. They ukelele player was an incredible addition to our day. He played somewhere over the rainbow, cant help falling in love (made me cry haha) and he even learned blackbird by the Beatles for us! Just awesome! For the videography I felt after the ceremony that I didnt remember much of it!!! So I am SO EXCITED to watch our video :). Our photographer was HILARIOUS and just so so sweet. Our officiant really went above and beyond to make the ceremony personal to us and it was just incredible. In my opinion everyone should go with Weddings of Hawaii. I'm definitely Type-A. But I fully trusted my day in their hands! I could write 18 more pages of reviews. They took my dream wedding and made it into an even better reality.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Skinner · Married on 06/20/2019

Absolutely A Dream!

This team was phenomenal from the moment I called to book the wedding to the very end when it was all said and done! Every question I asked was answered in full detail and in an astoundingly timely manner! The staff were all the kindest, friendliest people I’ve ever met. Not only did they assist us in every way possible, they literally took care of absolutely everything! We just showed up! Coming from TX, we were very nervous as to what to expect but this company/team made it the most amazing day of my life!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Howell · Married on 06/17/2019

Our Dream Come True

Thank You for creating the most beautiful wedding. We had planned for this for so long and we all worked so hard for this day, when it had finally come together we couldn't have been happier. Thanks to Weddings of Hawaii we had the day we had both dreamed of. From the venue to the flowers and decorations to the most amazing photographer and videographer we could have dreamed of. Your timing was perfect your hospitality your kindness was something we will cherish forever. Thank you Weddings of Hawaii for our dream come true.
    The Howell's

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 12
  • Connie

Connie Young · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent customer service

Any package you choose will be a great experience. We were married on June 15th and the wedding ceremony was perfect. Highly recommend their services

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Elizondo · Married on 06/07/2019

Perfect day

My destination wedding was perfect. Weddings from Hawaii answered all my questions and worked with my now husband and I to make our wedding special. Our photographer, videographer and hair/make up specialist were all amazing and made our day amazing. Definitely would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 13

Sarah Gullidge · Married on 05/30/2019

Absolutely brilliant service

We were recommended this company by friends. The company have been brilliant from beginning to end. The communication and quick responses was amazing especially given the 11 hour time difference for us. They accommodated all our requests, have great advice and made everything so simple. They were absolutely worth the money and we are so grateful to have the stress taken out of the planning for our special day. Mahalo!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Dana

Dana A Ball · Married on 05/20/2019

Stress Free

Weddings of Hawaii was so helpful and wonderful! I was able to have exactly what I wanted for my wedding without having to stress out about planning. The coordinators were helpful and responsive, and were even willing to make last minutes changes to help me out. If you're planning a wedding in Hawaii but aren't sure what to do, I highly recommend this company as they do everything they can to make your experience wonderful!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Dominque · Married on 05/20/2019

#noregrets

My now husband and I had a fantastic experience with Weddings of Hawaii! So professional and quick to respond to any questions or concerns through email or phone. They surely live by their motto of NO STRESS...JUST GET DRESSED, AND WE'LL DO THE REST! Everything went by so smoothly even though we lived in FL and flew in. They made our wedding so unique and memorable. I loved everyone one the team and our photographer or minister were terrific as well. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Cynthia Lane · Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent & Superb

This was the absolute best pick..

My Husband and I cannot thank Weddings of Hawaii enough! Our day went super smooth, it was just magical! Our entire team was superb, there isn’t one negative thing to say about this company. My husband found this company online we did a lot of research about the company which made the decision to use Weddings of Hawaii that much easier! We looked at a ton of pictures and videos from the site and made the call to speak to someone. The appointment over the phone went well I didn’t feel rushed or hurried to finish the phone consult. Every question I had was answered in detail. I had tons of questions after the consultation and they had no problem answering them. Weddings of Hawaii went beyond my expectations I will ever forget this experience. The coordinators were perfect, the photographer was perfect the videographer was perfect the officiant was perfect the limo driver was perfect!! I felt so blessed that we were led to a wonderful company! I wouldn’t change one thing! I forgot to mention that the flowers were on point the cake was very delicious! We will definitely use them again for vow renewal! I totally recommend Weddings of Hawaii to any couple that would want to have a destination wedding. Awesome Professional company.. although we are from another state they made us feel so special it felt like we were near the company, many thanks to you again.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda B · Married on 05/02/2019

Outstanding!!

What a team! We had high hopes for our elopement, and the entire Wed Hawaii team far exceeded our expectations from the initial informative call, right up to the ceremony and photo session. Every single person whether via phone, email or in-person was amazing. They really made our day so special, and we are beyond thankful to have had them as partners through this experience. Mahalo!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 14
    Weddings of Hawaii 15

Cathy · Married on 04/22/2019

Exceptional Service

They were amazing and answered all my questions in a timely manner. They took care of scheduling and coordinating everything. We just had to show up. Getting our videos and pictures were just as quick. The individuals they contract with were also great. My make up artist was very sweet and her work is amazing. Our photographer was exceptional and put all our worries at ease.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Virginia

Virginia · Married on 04/13/2019

Beyond Awesome!

Weddings of Hawaii is truly awesome. They followed through with each and every item shown in their packages. The team assigned to our wedding was prompt, courteous and efficient. It could not have been easier on our end. We would definitely recommend this company for anyone looking for a beautiful Hawaii beach wedding without stress! The pictures were so amazing, some people don't even believe they are real!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 16
    Weddings of Hawaii 17
  • Sara

Sara Spicer · Married on 04/01/2019

Weddings of Hawaii

Weddings of Hawaii was perfect and extremely accommodating for what we were looking for to make our day extra special. If we had questions about anything, WOH was able to respond quickly. Our photographer and officiant were also professional and very fun to work with. We are very grateful for such a wonderful company to make our big day special!

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 22
    Weddings of Hawaii 23
  • Dovie

Dovie · Married on 03/19/2019

Truly amazing experiance!! Cound not have had a better experiance anywhere else!

This team of people are so amazing! Kind and loving and do whatever it takes to make your day extra special!! I was super blessed to have an experience like this!

Sent on 03/29/2019