Weddings of Hawaii Reviews

Weddings of Hawaii 6
Weddings of Hawaii 7
  • jcru

Jennifer · Getting married on 08/24/2019

I would recommend Wed Hawaii to anyone who is looking for an easy, stress free, and beautiful wedding in Hawaii! What an amazing experience. From the first initial phone call, to the last minute details, the entire staff was incredibly helpful! When our first location did not work out, they were quick to call us and help us pick out another spot - which was BEAUTIFUL! They were able to accommodate our requests, but were also great at taking the initiative to contact vendors and plan the things we could not from a different state. Great value! Great experience! Beautiful wedding! Thanks for making our beach front wedding dreams come true!

Susan · Married on 11/23/2018

Married on 11-15-18 Kawela Bay

We surfed the network for days and Wedding of Hawaii was the right choice for our wedding. Since we stayed at Turtle Bay Resort, Kawela Bay was the right choice for us to get married. The sunset was beautiful!

Very impressed with their quick response to emails, and even more impressed with them when it came to the wedding day! Made our day perfect!!

Our Reverend David Cordeiro, made the ceremony personal and relaxing. The photographer, Jenn was amazing to work with. She made us feel relaxed and put us at ease straight away, making the photo shoots feel more natural! And last, we had a sign language interpreter Keri Lee who did an amazing job making the communications go smooth from photo shoots to our ceremony. It was indeed a fun and enjoyable day!

Kudos and Mahalo to Wedding of Hawaii for making our dream come out perfect!

• Good

Good Vibes · Married on 11/21/2018

Weddings of Hawaii has by absolute strongest endorsement

I would most definitely strongly recommend Weddings of Hawaii to a friend or family member. They took complete care of our every need, from planning our wedding over the phone and via email over a great distance (we planned the event from our location in Virginia, USA), to arriving at Hawaii with everything set and organized. It was truly a worry free wedding, honeymoon, vacation, and holiday (Thanksgiving week), all in one. Weddings of Hawaii took great care with every detail - Complete professionals in every respect.

Denise Williams · Married on 11/05/2018

Fantastic Wedding Day

Weddings of Hawaii were very helpful, fully explained everything and even called us in the UK! Highly recommend as they made whole process fun and extremely easy for us, we virtually sat back while they did all the work. They let us know which stage we were at every step of the way. They are so friendly whilst being extremely professional. Anything you need explaining they respond very quickly so you are not left waiting. Our Wedding was fantastic thanks to them and everyone involved. From start to finish it was exactly how it was meant to be and our day was very special. We even dropped in to see them after to get their advice and they were still very happy to help even though we were married a couple of days before. I would advise anyone to take a look at their website, they have a lot to offer.

Liberty Griffin · Married on 11/03/2018

Mahalo to Weddings of Hawaii!

Thank you for taking care of all the details. Mahalo to the staff at the office for always being there to answer my questions; David our officiant for getting to know us while we walked to our ceremony spot and including that information in our Hawaiian ceremony; Greg for the beautiful photos and getting them back to us so that we can share them with our family. Excellent customer service all around!

Kaylee · Married on 10/31/2018

Highly recommend

The whole team was amazing from start to finish. They answered all of my questions, addressed every concern as it came up, and made sure I was well aware and informed on what the day was going to be like. My wedding day was absolutely perfect because of this planning team!

PATRICIA · Married on 10/23/2018

We renewed our vows at the Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort this was complementary to guests. This ceremony was simple but beautiful their was a photographer onsite for photos before. What made this so memorable was the Reverend Kawena her words and ceremony brought tears to my eyes through it all. You could feel the care and kindness in her words it felt like she knew us, our story and our purpose there. I cannot give enough maholos for this experience this is a must do!

Weddings of Hawaii 8
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/19/2018

Couldn't have chosen a better company to have our wedding with!

We had a look a couple of companies as we were coming from the UK, and weddings of hawaii were definitely the right ones to choose!

Continuely impressed with their quick response to emails, and even more impressed with them when it came to the wedding day! Couldn't have been more perfect!

Our reverend David, made the ceremony personal and relaxing. And our photographer and videographer Greg and Tom were so accommodating and put us at ease straight away, making the photo shoot feel more natural!

Wish we could do the whole day over again!

Van · Married on 09/09/2018

Excellent communication in person, on phone, or email. The entire team were very professional and made the whole process super easy!

Teagan · Married on 08/29/2018

Everything about our day was perfect! The team went above and beyond and it felt like everyone at Weddings of Hawaii genuinely cared about us and were part of our family! Words cannot express how thankful we are to each and every one of the team! It was everything we had envisioned and more!! Definitely recommend to ANYONE!

Julie · Married on 08/28/2018

My husband and I recently renewed our Wedding vows in Honolulu, Hawaii. I spent a while reviewing Wedding planners in Honolulu, as we are in Australia, I sent of a few emails of to my top 3 picks. Weddings of Hawaii were my 1 pick, they were quick to respond to my email. After another email they planned our day to our wants and desires.
    About 2 weeks prior to the day, they were happy to call us at a time and day of our choosing. Amy was lovely and answered all our questions, she then sent an email with a time line for our day so we knew exactly what to do and expect.
    The day was perfect and went exactly as we wanted. We honestly couldn't be happier with Weddings of Hawaii.

Jansen · Married on 08/23/2018

We just received our Wedding photo proofs with a beautifully made slideshow from Weddings of Hawaii and we have happy tears once again. With the impending Hurricane Lane set to hit Oahu on our day, Weddings of Hawaii was so amazing with having a contingency plan for us. We opted to stick with our original plan of having our wedding at Sherwood Forest and our coordinator, Glory, was so good about making us feel comfortable with our decision and let us know she too will be praying the weather remains beautiful on our day 08.23.2018..
    Our wedding couldn’t have been more perfect. It was overcast ( which was ideal for photography) breezy and some light sprinkles. Our officiant, Rev. Grace, in her quiet way assured us that it was an auspicious day for us to wed. The Hawaiian rain is a blessing for abundance and a good lasting marriage. This meant so much to us. So for that, we are forever grateful to you, Rev. Grace.
    Our photographer, Greg, was a master at his craft. He caught the most intimate moments between us.
    We’ve never been so present in our lives as much as we were that day. It was nice that Greg captured all the subtleties in his photographs.
    We can’t recommend Weddings of Hawaii enough!! Much Mahalo for making our wedding day so incredible. Our hearts are full.

Jansen & Jesse Ruiz

Weddings of Hawaii 15
    Weddings of Hawaii 16
    Weddings of Hawaii 17

Samara · Married on 08/10/2018

Absolutely amazing, I am so happy that I’ve choose this company to help me organize my vowels renew (20th anniversary). Service is amazing super professional and friendly. The people are... no words to describe, sooo kind and nice!! Totally worth it!!! Thank you ALL for the special moments that my family and I had.

Weddings of Hawaii 18
    Weddings of Hawaii 19
    Weddings of Hawaii 20

Carrie · Married on 08/05/2018

My husband and I were extreamly happy with our beautiful wedding. Weddings of Hawaii are professional and accommodating . They made our day fun and easy. Thank you!

Weddings of Hawaii 21
    Weddings of Hawaii 22
    Weddings of Hawaii 23
    Weddings of Hawaii 24

Nadine · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I just got married 2 weeks ago in hawaii and used their services and it was amazing. We didnt have to worry about a single thing, we literally just showed up the day of and everything was taken care of! Our photographer, videographer, and reverend were AMAZING! our photos and video were returned to us in 9 days which is super quick. The planners were always quick to respond with any questions too whenever we were making decisions on location and package. I highly recommend sandy beach and paying extra for the video.

• I

Irene & Peter · Married on 07/20/2018

Weddings of Hawaii had been recommended to us by friends who had married in Hawaii a few years back. Coming from NZ to get married in Hawaii there is always a bit of trepidation over how things will turn out when you rely on someone to do planning for you. A waste of worry that was!!! The day was absolutely perfect from start to finish. We couldn't have asked for a more special day. From email communication, meeting with Teri over details, to the Reverend, Photographer, Videographer and Makeup Artist, it was seamless, professional and so memorable. Mahalo to you all and much Aroha from NZ.

Kourtney · Married on 07/06/2018

WedHawaii is truly an amazing company! You cannot go wrong by choosing them for your special day!!

I was planning my wedding from Colorado and I was really relying on their advice for anything and everything. Additionally, we had a larger than normal wedding party (50 guests) for a destination wedding. Without seeing anything, including the location of our wedding, it would all be a surprise. I was constantly asking them about how we should do things and where we should do things and what have they found worked best. After following their advice, including their advice on our ceremony location, I was so incredibly happy with the outcome and final show.

They allowed us to customize our package to be exactly what we wanted and even helped me organize things for my family and other wedding guests. They were even able to refer me to the perfect location for our reception. I had several people from their office helping me throughout my year long planning and each one had a way of making me feel that my wedding would be special. They truly care about you and what you want and are willing to do whatever they can to help make sure your wedding is beyond perfect. I knew I could trust them after my first phone conversation with them.

In addition to our package - which included coordinating a photographer, live musician, officiant, and on-site coordinator, one limo - they helped coordinate hair and makeup for three additional family members, a second limos, one party bus, a reception location, and how we could have a second officiant be our family friend. They helped us tremendously with the legal side of our marriage (i.e. going to an agency and filing the correct documents). They knew how to do everything from start to finish and all aspects of a wedding and legal marriage.

I cannot thank WedHawaii enough for everything they have given us! They gave us a perfect and special ceremony.

Gabriel · Married on 06/14/2018

Awesome experience. My wife was SUPER happy and that's all that mattered to me.

Weddings of Hawaii 25
  • Dena

Dena · Married on 06/12/2018

Weddings of Hawaii is a well-oiled company! They worked with me when I wanted to make changes and additions, they kept me informed both by email and by text. They made this 54-year-old first-time bride feel like a Princess! Everything from planning to the day of the wedding went off without a hitch! The hair and makeup woman was an angel, the limo pulled up and my husband and I got into the car but he never saw me (planning!) the officiant helped me out of the limo and handed me my bouquet. Then he asked me a few questions, the answers he incorporated into the ceremony. The limo ride back was perfect and my guests were excited to be with us for the entire event. Our entire experience in Hawaii from travel, hotel, cars and wedding was a dream come true. No delays, no issues, no snags, no oopsies. That you for my dream wedding!

Weddings of Hawaii 26

Kate · Married on 06/06/2018

The team at Weddings of Hawaii were absolutely amazing to deal with whilst planning our wedding from Australia. The team took away any concerns we had about the paperwork etc and made us feel at ease throughout the process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking about getting married in the beautiful Hawaii!

Melanae · Married on 05/29/2018

We had the greatest experience renewing our vows! They are such a wonderful team!

Jordan · Married on 05/27/2018

My dream was to have a beach ceremony and this company made my dream come true. The ceremony was absolutely the most beautiful and memorable thing of my life. The previews of the videography is no lie the video was perfect. Im currently waiting for my photos, they advise you that it takes 2-3weeks. My videos came in today in a little less than 2 weeks. Perfect quality and work is absolutely worth the wait and we will cherish it forever. Thank you to the team answering my almost daily calls and calling me when necessary, for putting an amazing team together: an amazing photographer, videographer, video editor, officiant, on-site coordinator, and making arrangements for everything to run smoothly. It allowed all of us to enjoy our wedding. Much love and aloha.-Jordan & Damien Alvarez

Weddings of Hawaii 27
    Weddings of Hawaii 28

Kohei · Married on 05/15/2018

They are so helpful and nice.
    Highly recommended!!!

Stefania · Married on 04/20/2018

Weddings of Hawaii was absolutely perfect. They answered all of our questions in a timely manner, they also helped us get a great table for our vow renewal evening. We also asked ti change the date of our ceremoney the day of as it was raining and they accomodated us wi Hout any extra cost. They were fanatastic and for us, there is just no better company! Mahalo for all that you have done.