Weddings of Hawaii Reviews

Weddings of Hawaii 6
Weddings of Hawaii 7

Kelsey Garrasi · Getting married on 02/26/2020

Absolutely Thrilled

I just started working with Weddings of Hawaii and already the process has been wonderful. I'm grateful for how informative and welcoming they have been since the beginning. We cannot wait for our dream destination wedding and I'm grateful for how easy it's been to work with them!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · event on: 08/26/2013

Loved them!! This was a total surprise for my parents 45th wedding anniversary and my patents still didn't know what was going when the officiant came up and started talking to them. Wonderful job!!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Sheila · Getting married on 09/05/2019

Absolutely the BEST

I want to thank Weddings of Hawaii for giving us a beautiful wedding. From the first email I sent, to the last picture taken of us was nothing short of excellence.

My husband and I wanted an intimate wedding. We chose weddings of Hawaii after searching many companies online and we are so glad we did! Our photographer and videographer (Greg and Tom) were phenomenal. They captured every moment beautifully and I cannot stress enough how fun they made the whole experience. They really made our day so special, and we are beyond thankful to have had them as partners through this experience. Mahalo!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • jcru

Jennifer · Getting married on 08/24/2019

I would recommend Wed Hawaii to anyone who is looking for an easy, stress free, and beautiful wedding in Hawaii! What an amazing experience. From the first initial phone call, to the last minute details, the entire staff was incredibly helpful! When our first location did not work out, they were quick to call us and help us pick out another spot - which was BEAUTIFUL! They were able to accommodate our requests, but were also great at taking the initiative to contact vendors and plan the things we could not from a different state. Great value! Great experience! Beautiful wedding! Thanks for making our beach front wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Cynthia Lane · Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent & Superb

This was the absolute best pick..

My Husband and I cannot thank Weddings of Hawaii enough! Our day went super smooth, it was just magical! Our entire team was superb, there isn’t one negative thing to say about this company. My husband found this company online we did a lot of research about the company which made the decision to use Weddings of Hawaii that much easier! We looked at a ton of pictures and videos from the site and made the call to speak to someone. The appointment over the phone went well I didn’t feel rushed or hurried to finish the phone consult. Every question I had was answered in detail. I had tons of questions after the consultation and they had no problem answering them. Weddings of Hawaii went beyond my expectations I will ever forget this experience. The coordinators were perfect, the photographer was perfect the videographer was perfect the officiant was perfect the limo driver was perfect!! I felt so blessed that we were led to a wonderful company! I wouldn’t change one thing! I forgot to mention that the flowers were on point the cake was very delicious! We will definitely use them again for vow renewal! I totally recommend Weddings of Hawaii to any couple that would want to have a destination wedding. Awesome Professional company.. although we are from another state they made us feel so special it felt like we were near the company, many thanks to you again.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda B · Married on 05/02/2019

Outstanding!!

What a team! We had high hopes for our elopement, and the entire Wed Hawaii team far exceeded our expectations from the initial informative call, right up to the ceremony and photo session. Every single person whether via phone, email or in-person was amazing. They really made our day so special, and we are beyond thankful to have had them as partners through this experience. Mahalo!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 8
    Weddings of Hawaii 9

Cathy · Married on 04/22/2019

Exceptional Service

They were amazing and answered all my questions in a timely manner. They took care of scheduling and coordinating everything. We just had to show up. Getting our videos and pictures were just as quick. The individuals they contract with were also great. My make up artist was very sweet and her work is amazing. Our photographer was exceptional and put all our worries at ease.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Virginia

Virginia · Married on 04/13/2019

Beyond Awesome!

Weddings of Hawaii is truly awesome. They followed through with each and every item shown in their packages. The team assigned to our wedding was prompt, courteous and efficient. It could not have been easier on our end. We would definitely recommend this company for anyone looking for a beautiful Hawaii beach wedding without stress! The pictures were so amazing, some people don't even believe they are real!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 10
    Weddings of Hawaii 11
  • Sara

Sara Spicer · Married on 04/01/2019

Weddings of Hawaii

Weddings of Hawaii was perfect and extremely accommodating for what we were looking for to make our day extra special. If we had questions about anything, WOH was able to respond quickly. Our photographer and officiant were also professional and very fun to work with. We are very grateful for such a wonderful company to make our big day special!

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 16
    Weddings of Hawaii 17
  • Dovie

Dovie · Married on 03/19/2019

Truly amazing experiance!! Cound not have had a better experiance anywhere else!

This team of people are so amazing! Kind and loving and do whatever it takes to make your day extra special!! I was super blessed to have an experience like this!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Kat · Married on 03/11/2019

Professional, Polished, Stress-Free Experience

Absolutely amazing! I'm not one for fancy ceremonies, and was worried about the logistics given that I've never been to Hawaii before. Weddings of Hawaii made everything stress-free, and the photos are stunning! We were nervous before the ceremony, but the team made everyone (including our guests) happy and comfortable. Thank you so much for a memorable day. I'd highly recommend adding the additional photographs and hair/makeup. Mahalo to my hair/makeup artist Heidi, Limo driver Alex, Photographer Greg, and officiant Rev. Kimo for a perfect ceremony!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Elaine Sison · Married on 03/09/2019

Weddings of hawaii made our wedding stress free and perfect!

We had a great experience with weddings of hawaii. It was stress-free planning our wedding. They accomodated all our requests despite many changes such as our location,date and time. We literally just walked into our wedding just exactly as we dreamt it to be. We highly recommend WOH😍

Sent on 03/17/2019

Paul Van Camp · Married on 02/04/2019

Amazing Experience

Weddings of Hawaii was beyond professional and easy. They took care of everything. We just had to show up for our Vow Renewal. We highly recommend this company for anyone thinking of renewing or even getting married in Hawaii. Mahalo to everyone involved.

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Weddings of Hawaii 18

Jayne Fowell · Married on 12/24/2018

A perfect day

I could not have asked for more, they were all extremely professional helpful and made our day a perfect day to remember, thank you

Sent on 02/06/2019

Susan · Married on 11/23/2018

Married on 11-15-18 Kawela Bay

We surfed the network for days and Wedding of Hawaii was the right choice for our wedding. Since we stayed at Turtle Bay Resort, Kawela Bay was the right choice for us to get married. The sunset was beautiful!

Very impressed with their quick response to emails, and even more impressed with them when it came to the wedding day! Made our day perfect!!

Our Reverend David Cordeiro, made the ceremony personal and relaxing. The photographer, Jenn was amazing to work with. She made us feel relaxed and put us at ease straight away, making the photo shoots feel more natural! And last, we had a sign language interpreter Keri Lee who did an amazing job making the communications go smooth from photo shoots to our ceremony. It was indeed a fun and enjoyable day!

Kudos and Mahalo to Wedding of Hawaii for making our dream come out perfect!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Good

Good Vibes · Married on 11/21/2018

Weddings of Hawaii has by absolute strongest endorsement

I would most definitely strongly recommend Weddings of Hawaii to a friend or family member. They took complete care of our every need, from planning our wedding over the phone and via email over a great distance (we planned the event from our location in Virginia, USA), to arriving at Hawaii with everything set and organized. It was truly a worry free wedding, honeymoon, vacation, and holiday (Thanksgiving week), all in one. Weddings of Hawaii took great care with every detail - Complete professionals in every respect.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Denise Williams · Married on 11/05/2018

Fantastic Wedding Day

Weddings of Hawaii were very helpful, fully explained everything and even called us in the UK! Highly recommend as they made whole process fun and extremely easy for us, we virtually sat back while they did all the work. They let us know which stage we were at every step of the way. They are so friendly whilst being extremely professional. Anything you need explaining they respond very quickly so you are not left waiting. Our Wedding was fantastic thanks to them and everyone involved. From start to finish it was exactly how it was meant to be and our day was very special. We even dropped in to see them after to get their advice and they were still very happy to help even though we were married a couple of days before. I would advise anyone to take a look at their website, they have a lot to offer.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Liberty Griffin · Married on 11/03/2018

Mahalo to Weddings of Hawaii!

Thank you for taking care of all the details. Mahalo to the staff at the office for always being there to answer my questions; David our officiant for getting to know us while we walked to our ceremony spot and including that information in our Hawaiian ceremony; Greg for the beautiful photos and getting them back to us so that we can share them with our family. Excellent customer service all around!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kaylee · Married on 10/31/2018

Highly recommend

The whole team was amazing from start to finish. They answered all of my questions, addressed every concern as it came up, and made sure I was well aware and informed on what the day was going to be like. My wedding day was absolutely perfect because of this planning team!

Sent on 11/08/2018

PATRICIA · Married on 10/23/2018

We renewed our vows at the Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort this was complementary to guests. This ceremony was simple but beautiful their was a photographer onsite for photos before. What made this so memorable was the Reverend Kawena her words and ceremony brought tears to my eyes through it all. You could feel the care and kindness in her words it felt like she knew us, our story and our purpose there. I cannot give enough maholos for this experience this is a must do!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Weddings of Hawaii 19
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/19/2018

Couldn't have chosen a better company to have our wedding with!

We had a look a couple of companies as we were coming from the UK, and weddings of hawaii were definitely the right ones to choose!

Continuely impressed with their quick response to emails, and even more impressed with them when it came to the wedding day! Couldn't have been more perfect!

Our reverend David, made the ceremony personal and relaxing. And our photographer and videographer Greg and Tom were so accommodating and put us at ease straight away, making the photo shoot feel more natural!

Wish we could do the whole day over again!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Van · Married on 09/09/2018

Excellent communication in person, on phone, or email. The entire team were very professional and made the whole process super easy!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Teagan · Married on 08/29/2018

Everything about our day was perfect! The team went above and beyond and it felt like everyone at Weddings of Hawaii genuinely cared about us and were part of our family! Words cannot express how thankful we are to each and every one of the team! It was everything we had envisioned and more!! Definitely recommend to ANYONE!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Julie · Married on 08/28/2018

My husband and I recently renewed our Wedding vows in Honolulu, Hawaii. I spent a while reviewing Wedding planners in Honolulu, as we are in Australia, I sent of a few emails of to my top 3 picks. Weddings of Hawaii were my 1 pick, they were quick to respond to my email. After another email they planned our day to our wants and desires.
    About 2 weeks prior to the day, they were happy to call us at a time and day of our choosing. Amy was lovely and answered all our questions, she then sent an email with a time line for our day so we knew exactly what to do and expect.
    The day was perfect and went exactly as we wanted. We honestly couldn't be happier with Weddings of Hawaii.

Sent on 09/04/2018