188 Reviews for Weddings of Hawaii

Cultural (3)
Non-Religious (3)
Budget Analysis (2)
186 Weddings of Hawaii Reviews

My husband and I were extreamly happy with our beautiful wedding. Weddings of Hawaii are professional and accommodating . They made our day fun and easy. Thank you!

Photo for Weddings of Hawaii Review - Picture perfect
Photo for Weddings of Hawaii Review - Love the sunset
Profile Picture Carrie, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Full Planning, Ceremony

My husband and I just got married 2 weeks ago in hawaii and used their services and it was amazing. We didnt have to worry about a single thing, we literally just showed up the day of and everything was taken care of! Our photographer, videographer, and reverend were AMAZING! our photos and video were returned to us in 9 days which is super quick. The planners were always quick to respond with any questions too whenever we were making decisions on location and package. I highly recommend sandy beach and paying extra for the video.

Profile Picture Nadine, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings of Hawaii had been recommended to us by friends who had married in Hawaii a few years back. Coming from NZ to get married in Hawaii there is always a bit of trepidation over how things will turn out when you rely on someone to do planning for you. A waste of worry that was!!! The day was absolutely perfect from start to finish. We couldn't have asked for a more special day. From email communication, meeting with Teri over details, to the Reverend, Photographer, Videographer and Makeup Artist, it was seamless, professional and so memorable. Mahalo to you all and much Aroha from NZ.

Profile Picture Irene & Peter, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

WedHawaii is truly an amazing company! You cannot go wrong by choosing them for your special day!!

I was planning my wedding from Colorado and I was really relying on their advice for anything and everything. Additionally, we had a larger than normal wedding party (50 guests) for a destination wedding. Without seeing anything, including the location of our wedding, it would all be a surprise. I was constantly asking them about how we should do things and where we should do things and what have they found worked best. After following their advice, including their advice on our ceremony location, I was so incredibly happy with the outcome and final show.

They allowed us to customize our package to be exactly what we wanted and even helped me organize things for my family and other wedding guests. They were even able to refer me to the perfect location for our reception. I had several people from their office helping me throughout my year long planning and each one had a way of making me feel that my wedding would be special. They truly care about you and what you want and are willing to do whatever they can to help make sure your wedding is beyond perfect. I knew I could trust them after my first phone conversation with them.

In addition to our package - which included coordinating a photographer, live musician, officiant, and on-site coordinator, one limo - they helped coordinate hair and makeup for three additional family members, a second limos, one party bus, a reception location, and how we could have a second officiant be our family friend. They helped us tremendously with the legal side of our marriage (i.e. going to an agency and filing the correct documents). They knew how to do everything from start to finish and all aspects of a wedding and legal marriage.

I cannot thank WedHawaii enough for everything they have given us! They gave us a perfect and special ceremony.

Profile Picture Kourtney, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Awesome experience. My wife was SUPER happy and that's all that mattered to me.

Profile Picture Gabriel, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings of Hawaii is a well-oiled company! They worked with me when I wanted to make changes and additions, they kept me informed both by email and by text. They made this 54-year-old first-time bride feel like a Princess! Everything from planning to the day of the wedding went off without a hitch! The hair and makeup woman was an angel, the limo pulled up and my husband and I got into the car but he never saw me (planning!) the officiant helped me out of the limo and handed me my bouquet. Then he asked me a few questions, the answers he incorporated into the ceremony. The limo ride back was perfect and my guests were excited to be with us for the entire event. Our entire experience in Hawaii from travel, hotel, cars and wedding was a dream come true. No delays, no issues, no snags, no oopsies. That you for my dream wedding!

Profile Picture Dena, 6/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The team at Weddings of Hawaii were absolutely amazing to deal with whilst planning our wedding from Australia. The team took away any concerns we had about the paperwork etc and made us feel at ease throughout the process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking about getting married in the beautiful Hawaii!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the greatest experience renewing our vows! They are such a wonderful team!

Profile Picture Melanae, 5/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My dream was to have a beach ceremony and this company made my dream come true. The ceremony was absolutely the most beautiful and memorable thing of my life. The previews of the videography is no lie the video was perfect. Im currently waiting for my photos, they advise you that it takes 2-3weeks. My videos came in today in a little less than 2 weeks. Perfect quality and work is absolutely worth the wait and we will cherish it forever. Thank you to the team answering my almost daily calls and calling me when necessary, for putting an amazing team together: an amazing photographer, videographer, video editor, officiant, on-site coordinator, and making arrangements for everything to run smoothly. It allowed all of us to enjoy our wedding. Much love and aloha.-Jordan & Damien Alvarez

Photo for Weddings of Hawaii Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Weddings of Hawaii Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Jordan, 5/27/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Religious

They are so helpful and nice.
Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Kohei, 5/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings of Hawaii was absolutely perfect. They answered all of our questions in a timely manner, they also helped us get a great table for our vow renewal evening. We also asked ti change the date of our ceremoney the day of as it was raining and they accomodated us wi Hout any extra cost. They were fanatastic and for us, there is just no better company! Mahalo for all that you have done.

Profile Picture Stefania, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The ladies at weddings of Hawaii were amazing. It was so easy to arrange everything and they were super helpful. The responded so quickly to any questions I had. The photographer on the day was amazing!! He made us feel so relaxed and comfortable and took some amazing shots! Thank you so much Wedding’s of Hawaii!

Profile Picture Ann, 4/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wedding of Hawaii was absolutely amazing in every way!!! Everything was perfect and the staff was wonderful! Highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

It was so easy to plan our wedding with them it was almost uncomfortable. Like we should have been more stressed and had to work harder, but it really was that easy. Couldn’t recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Stephen, 3/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We got married on March 16th, 2018 at Shipwreck Beach on the island of Kauai. It was a beautiful day that was long waited for! We had originally planned to be married on the 14th, however that morning it was torrential downpour of rain and it was forecasted to not let up. Thankfully, Pastor Karen/Greg/Tom were super flexible and proposed a date change (if we wished) as they looked ahead and saw that Friday was going to have blue skies! Pastor Karen was so thoughtful in touching base before our big day to see if we had any questions with the process and day-of plans. Upon arrival to the beach, she met us in the parking lot with our wedding favours from the company as well as my bouquet of lovely, colourful flowers. Greg, our photographer, and Tom, our videographer, had already set up on the beach as it was a busy morning of couples getting married – so they got us the best and most private spot on the beach. Both gentlemen were welcoming and walked us through their part of our day. Although our time with these lovely professionals was short, they truly made our day memorable and comfortable. As we eloped, and it was only the two of us – we were relaxed throughout the entire process. We love the photos and our videos that we received; they truly captured us as a couple as well as the breathtaking scenery of Kauai.

Overall, planning our wedding with Weddings of Hawaii was such a simple process. They were easy to communicate with and quickly responded to any inquiries and were available with phone calls, if necessary; something I did not receive from other companies when inquiring about their practices. It really was such a simple process and we were very happy with our experience. Many mahalos!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Teri and the entire staff made our celebration so easy. 25 years, 4 kids, spouses, grandkids and rain and yet it was flawless. It was a simple vow renewal but I wanted it to be special. Weddings of Hawaii made sure it was. David, the officiant, was kind and personable. Michelle, the photographer did an amazing job at keep our crazy family focused. I can’t wait to see the photos. Thank you WOH!!!!!

Profile Picture Roxane, 3/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings of Hawaii is THE BEST. The quality of service and professionalism is above and beyond. Everyone from the planners, to the makeup artist, the photographers/videographers are all the nicest people to work with and really are at the top of their craft. We literally had two conversations with them before arriving, got dressed, got in the limo and had no worries that nothing was going to be sub-par. They also offered alternate locations on the day of because of weather. The highlight video and photographs are a quick turnaround and they are true artists on capturing our best selves. I can't recommend them enough and will be stopping by the office next time we are in Oahu to say hello as they are like family now!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This company is the best!!! From start to finish it was stress free. I did a lot of research and this company was hands down the best!!! You don't have to look for another company cause this one is amazing!!!!! 10/10 for me

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines

Really great! Grace was awesome.

Profile Picture Miss, 1/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are thinking of getting married in Hawaii, use weddings of Hawaii, Lauren and her team are fantastic, they made our day stress free and magical, Seamless from enquiry to the marriage on the day.

Photo for Weddings of Hawaii Review - Thank you Weddings of Hawaii
Profile Picture David, 1/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Weddings of Hawaii to organise our wedding from Australia and the service we received was amazing! The staff they have working there are so informative, helpful and professional and made organising an overseas wedding completely stress free! They arranged everything for us and communicated all the details so clearly that we had nothing to worry about or do when we arrived in Waikiki! When we arrived we popped into see the team and they are just as lovely in person as they are via email or on the phone! Anyone looking to organise a wedding in Hawaii i would definitely recommended Weddings of Hawaii!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 1/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Weddings of Hawaii to plan our destination wedding in Hawaii from Wisconsin. They were amazing to work with, easy to talk to, and helped make sure that my dream for the day became a reality. I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding day! It was perfect and it was all thanks to them! They took care of everything I needed them to and were all around, just fantastic! Seriously, if you are trying to decide who you use, use Weddings of Hawaii!

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony

We used wedding of hawaii and the were great responded to questions fast and was very helpful with everything. Great experience

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very quick to respond to my voicemail. Super nice and professional . I think the employee was just as excited as I was. Very reasonable in the price for what we wanted on such a short notice.( eloped !) Highly recommend them , you wont regret it . Promise

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/14/17, 1 Review