24 Reviews for Weddings by Kathleen

Full Planning (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Non-Religious (2)
24 Weddings by Kathleen Reviews

My daughter's wedding was a special day. Kathy made it all happen. Very organized and the coordination with all the vendors made the wedding so enjoyable for all. Thanks so much Kathy for your help and making their wedding day so memorable.

Profile Picture Linda , 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Althought we had small party at home, Kathy has been very helpful in pulling it all together from catering to the flowers, the baloons, the entertainers. We are very happy with her services and recomend her highly.

Profile Picture Adi, 12/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy was an essential part of our wedding day! Our whole day was thought out so far in advance that the “usual bride anxiety” that we had been hearing about since the moment we were engaged never even happened. Kathy is organized, hard working, and is always 100% about her bride! Our day was exactly the way we wanted it to be thanks to kathy!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Kathy was a huge help in making sure my daughters wedding was everything she dreamed of ! Her attention to detail and organization was top notch and unmatched !!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy was absolutely amazing through every step of our wedding planning process. Our wedding was even interrupted by Hurricane Matthew, and Kathy worked hard to make sure our ceremony went off without a hitch even though we had to change venues at the very last minute. My wife and I worked with her for well over a year because our reception had to be rescheduled, and she kept us on track with re-planning that event as well. Both events were perfect and better than we could've ever hoped for. Kathy is extremely organized, professional, and is great at what she does. She is worth every penny because she will save you so much stress and worry! She truly has everything "under control." Best wedding planner in the area.

Profile Picture Sean, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Well organized. Didn't have to worry about a thing on my special day. Stress free and smooth!

Profile Picture Stacey, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Kathy for our wedding on 1/28/17- we hired her back in May and she was hired as a "month of" coordinator. She is so much more than that and started working with me on day 1. I was blown away by the initial meeting, she is very organized and even has a published wedding planning guide. She is very detail oriented and on top of things. She had never done a wedding at my location before, The Sundy House, but that did not stop her at all from making my wedding day nothing but perfection. Kathy helped me from the first day we started working together, she came to meet with me at the venue and do a full tour, she was extremely detailed, worked with all vendors to get their insurance information for the venue, did a very detailed day-of timeline, made sure everyone was always where they needed to be and made my wedding day flawless. I could not have asked for more in a planner and she was AMAZING!

Profile Picture Joanna, 1/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Religious

My wedding took place the weekend of Hurricane Matthew in South Florida–all of the plans that Kathy and I had made over the prior 10 months had to be changed within 24 hours. Kathy was an absolute champ through it all and helped the re-planned wedding day go off without a hitch! We honestly could not have done it without her.

I began working with Kathy about 10 months or so before my wedding, and she was there for me every step of the way. She's very detail oriented, which is very important in wedding planning! She's very knowledgeable and professional and treated me like her own daughter. She very much took a personal interest in my wedding. Working with her was a pleasure!

Because my wedding plans got changed, I had to re-schedule with my original venue so I'll be continuing to work with Kathy through that planning process as well! Although it's a bummer to have to continue planning even after I'm married, Kathy makes it much more manageable and less stressful.

I VERY highly recommend Kathy! I couldn't imagine working with anyone else leading up to my big day.

Profile Picture Kaci, 10/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

I would highly recommend Weddings By Kathleen to every couple planning a wedding in South Florida. She is professional, extremely organized, passionate and easy to work with. On the day of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding she ensured that it everything went smoothly without any stress. I can happily say they had the wedding of their dreams because of Kathy :)

Profile Picture Angela, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Kathy is a pleasure to work with. As a wedding cinematographer, having the day run on time is essential to getting the shots I need. Kathy was prompt, organized, and kept me informed throughout the whole process. She is easy to work with and you can tell she puts her whole heart into what she does. She made my job so much easier. I loved being able to work with her and I hope to do so again in the future.

Profile Picture Regan, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy made our wedding STRESS FREE. Any engaged couples I talk to I immediately tell them to hire a wedding planner. Because of Kathy I was able to enjoy the days and weeks coming up to the wedding, knowing everything was taken care of weeks in advance. She(most impoetabtly) allowed us to enjoy our wedding day. Never were we bothered by vendor calls or questions about where things in the room go, Kathy spoke with everyone and handled everything. She even allowed us to see the reception space before allowing the guests in from cocktail hour. It allowed us to really take it all in and see the beauty of it all because later it'd be filled with 100+ people.

At the end of the night she assisted with clean up and making sure we got home with all our things ( cards, gifts, party decor.)

All in all, she was vital to a smooth wedding planning and day of. I recommend her services to anyone! :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are hesitant about hiring a wedding planner, do not! It's worth every single penny especially if you hire Kathy. She is amazing!! Kathy is very detailed. She is in control of everything at all times. She scrutinizes your contracts for you which is very helpful as she understands what they should and should not include. She is on top of it all. Contacts all the vendors several times thru the entire process. And pretty much has everything finalized a few weeks before the wedding so you get to enjoy that time before the special day.
And on the event day, she works non-stop ensuring everything is set to your expectations. All of this without bothering you with any mishaps if any. There could have been a war outside but, we were allowed to enjoy the day doing make-up and hair with the bridal party and truly enjoy every minute up to the ceremony, reception and end of the day.
I highly recommend Kathy for her wedding planning services. My only regret? Not hiring her early enough!! She is absolutely the best. Trust me!! ??

Profile Picture Betsy, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy was an angel sent to help us on our wedding day! She was always available by phone, email and text to assist us in anyway needed. The day of my wedding all I had to do was wake up and get glamed up; she took care of EVERYTHING. Kathy is organized and professional, and extremely attentive to details. She helped us to prepare for things that I didn't even notice had to be done. I highly highly recommend her to all brides who are looking for a smooth wedding day (even when it is not smooth behind the scenes - she will take care of that for you!)

Profile Picture danielle, 1/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious

YOU NEED THIS WEDDING PLANNER IN YOUR LIFE! SHE IS AMAZING! Kathy was there for me through thick and thin. She emailed me all the time and kept everything in order. She is very organized and very professional. It rained my wedding day and she made sure everything ran smoothly. She is your biggest advocate and will bend over backwards for you. She is worth the investment and will make your wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture emma, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter is getting married in Philadelphia in October 2015 and Kathy was very helpful in her suggestions and steerd me in the right direction for the vintage look I was trying to create. VERY helpfull!!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Every bride divides her budget differently and I went more than a year before I decided to hire a 2 month coordinator. I'm not sure I would say just any coordinator will make the difference between a good and amazing wedding, but Kathy was worth triple her weight in gold the week of the big day! I am a stickler for perfection and by the day of the wedding I was 100% confident Kathy knew what I wanted and would carry it through. Even more, the venue catering manager worked so well with her that it was a seamless evening. Kathy makes sure she is available to you so if you don't snap her up, you may miss out. I must also say, she recommended a DJ and Florist that exceeded my expectations. You can trust her, which with all the empty promises I heard from others during the planning phase, meant a lot to me.

Profile Picture User5318141, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It was such a pleasure having Kathy as our Wedding Coordinator. She was very professional and personable. Since the first day we contacted her and talked over the phone, we knew she would be the perfect person to help us in the time leading up to and on the day of our wedding.
My first impression over the phone was how nice she was and how much she knew about her work. Everything I needed, she was on top of — it was like she was reading my mind. From the get-go, she was on top of everything. She contacted our venue and vendors to check on some details and help us get everything organized. Kathy would handle things before we even knew we needed to handle them.
It was wonderful not having to worry about the details on the day of the wedding. Kathy coordinated everything and made sure it ran smoothly and to our wishes. She made sure everything was set up correctly and made sure the bridal party was prepared and ready to go and knew where to be throughout the entire day. She even helped us create a detailed wedding timeline in the weeks before the wedding so everybody was prepared. My mother-in-law, matron of honor, and everybody else were so impressed with Kathy’s work. We received numerous comments from guests about how smoothly everything ran.
Kathy told us something that stuck in my head the first time we met in person and made me feel so relieved: “I will take care of you like if you were my daughter.” I really felt that way. We could not have been in better hands.

Profile Picture Dana, 3/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy from weddings by Kathleen was an amazing wedding planner. She was not only professional but extremely organized. Kathy was always available when I needed her day or night. Because of her my wedding went flawless. She made sure every detail of my wedding weekend was perfect. Kathy treated me like a daughter and because my mom was out of state and couldn't help with the wedding she took me under her wing and guided me the whole way through. I will recommend her to anyone for their wedding planner. Anyone who uses Kathy as their wedding planner will not be disappointed! She is an amazing person and wedding planner!

Profile Picture Kate, 2/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy the wedding might be over but the memories are forever. When I started planning this wedding for Marissa in January 2014, I used your Wedding Guide. I’ve given it to others and they have all agreed, it’s priceless. Having the binder kept me organized. I knew the “day of the wedding” I would need help. I can plan, order, and pay for items, but I knew I needed someone to put it altogether the day of the wedding. The way you go through the contracts with a fine tooth comb, you caught some important linen details. I wasn’t 100% happy with the center pieces, it needed something, and your input was great. You saw the vision I was trying to accomplish. Your suggestion for Visions DJ was the best! The DJ is the one who really makes your reception flow. The videographer you recommended was awesome, he captured every moment. You’re organized you are detailed oriented, and we all know this is the most important day in someone’s life! You treat it like it’s your own. Having that passion is what makes you such a success. The wedding ran smoothly, we got everything accomplished we wanted. You made sure everyone in the wedding had the timeline. We were all on the same page. You took care of everything. Mike and I cannot thank you enough for everything you did for us. Marissa and Nate’s wedding was so special and you brought it all together. Now you can add another successful wedding to your list. Any bride would be lucky to have you as their wedding planner, we will be forever grateful!

You’re the best Kathy!

Trinidad G.

Did you like this? Share it:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

Profile Picture Trinidad, 11/15/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy was such a great help in the months before and the day of my wedding. I can honestly say I was a stress free bride. All of my wedding party knew where they had to be and at what time thanks to her detailed timeline. She made sure the wedding went on flawlessly and we were able to enjoy ourselves :)

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy is very organized and thinks of every little detail in advance. The wedding day went smoothly and without a hitch. She organized all the vendors on a timeline and kept up on it. I was unaware of what was going on behind the scene because I was relaxing with my guests and having a good time. So was the happy bride and groom!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This was a destination wedding and having a wedding planner was worth every penny! Kathy gave us a lot of recommendations on vendors which were excellent. She kept us on our timeline before the wedding so that the month before the wedding date all the planning was complete and we could relax and enjoy the time before the big day. She was at the wedding venue early in the day and stayed through the entire evening making sure everything was perfect and kept us all on schedule making the special day much less stressful than it would have been without her. Kathy did a wonderful job and we highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Linda, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy helped to make our wedding day flawless. From all the emails back and forth to making sure everything was in its place on the day of, she executed everything with calm and grace. Even in the adversity of a hurricane, she never once had any doubt that our event was going to go off without a hitch. (If she did, she never let on.) She took charge, without being overpowering, of our 15-person bridal party and made sure everyone felt comfortable with their duties. And that, in itself, is a giant task! We had the best day and we were so happy that Kathy was a part of it. We really can't thank her enough for making our wedding perfect for us. Kathy really did an outstanding job.

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are no words to describe what Kathy Kepler has done for me. The most important day of most women’s lives is her wedding day, and I have to say that without Kathy it would not have been as wonderful as it was. Kathy was by my side 100% , she guided me as if I were her own daughter. Kathy was so well organized and thorough with all of my wedding details. She gave me suggestions, advice, opinions, and always took the time to make sure I was doing okay. I learned so much having Kathy as my wedding planner. I never thought to organize things the way she did. For example, Kathy had me make a “what goes where list,” this list gave direct instruction as to where I wanted specific items placed at my venue. All items were in marked bags/boxes which made setting it up easy and successful. Kathy was my wedding planner who helped make my day spectacular and easy, but now she is my friend and someone I will always appreciate and honor for what she has done for me. She made my wedding one that I could never forget and for that I will always be grateful! Thank you Kathy!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/19/12, 1 Review