Wedding Protector Plan Reviews

162 | Tampa, FL

162 Reviews for Wedding Protector Plan

Katharine O'reilly · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Responsive, Informative, and HELPFUL!

I fell in love with a wedding venue, however it is a very DIY venue and a bit precarious. I was worried about proceeding until I worked with Regina at Protect My Wedding - she was incredibly responsive and helped us pick the right plan. We are now at ease!

Edward · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Wedding Insurance

Our representative Donna was very pleasant to deal with and helped us find the perfect wedding coverage

jack kaplan · Getting married on 08/14/2020

Excellent to talk to and answered all my questions and put me to ease

I believe that any wedding venue should offer this policy to be mandatory or optional but should state the facts.
    When i signed the contract I am basically locked into that date a year and a half later--anything can happen in that time period. It protects the venues and the bride and groom

Jennifer Delguercio · Getting married on 05/31/2020

So simple!

Working with Donna was so simple and a pleasure. It took maybe 10 minutes and she wrote up my policy and emailed it to me. Once I paid, the policy was in effect. I only paid $250 and my entire wedding is covered!! Couldn’t be happier.

Kim Wolensky · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Donna Smith Feedback

Donna was a pleasure to deal with from the beginning to the end. She answered all of my questions and assured me that I could call back if I did not want to put my credit card on the website. She truly had a good understanding of the pros and the cons of the wedding insurance that I called about. She was very clear about the limitations of the insurance but also was very helpful me on why having this type of insurance would help me with unforeseen things that always occur in wedding planning. I would recommend this type of policy as well as Donna to anyone looking to feel a little more comfortable with all of the possible issues surrounding the costs associated with wedding planning.

Donna made me feel very comfortable and never created any pressure in terms of the final purchase decision. It was really a very pleasant experience. Thank you

• Payton

Payton Speckman · Getting married on 01/24/2020

Great customer service!

Regina was great, she answered all 5 million of my questions and was very detailed. Great price for coverage, 10/10 would recommend!!

Michael Gerentine · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Excellent experience

Donna was thorough and answered all my questions. Processed the policy with ease.

Ramona Hartung · Getting married on 10/15/2019

Wedding Insurance

I recently purchased wedding insurance from Traveler's Insurance. Regina Burnett helped explain how everything worked and was extremely professional and helpful.
    She made me feel secure that I was making the right choice and she made my decision
    easy. I am confident that I chose the most reputable company among the competitors.

Kailey · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Donna was really responsive and helpful throughout this whole process! going through the insurance process was something new to me, and Donna made sure that I was being helped every step of the way, and even checked in after the process was completed to see if I needed help with anything else! Would recommend her to anyone :)

• W

Wgreene · Getting married on 09/14/2019

One Less Thing to Worry About

There is a lot to focus on planning and funding a wedding so having a policy to cover the rare issues helps to reduce the stress of the "what ifs". The cost of the policy, while another expense, was affordable and a worthwhile investment in peace of mind. Regina was very helpful in addressing all my questions and I made the decision to go ahead with the policy while I was on the phone with her.

Mellie · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Jessica was so pleasant to work with and answered my questions with great patience. She was very professional and knowledgeable and quick. It was thoroughly a stress-free experience.

C · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Donna and Brad were terrific. They were patient with my questions and answered them thoroughly. WPP is a great value and a small price to pay to protect the money you invest in your wedding in case something goes wrong.

Alex · Getting married on 09/01/2019

My wife and I call travelers re wedding protective plan. Jessica explained the details of the plan and sent us all relevant paperwork.
    We read all the materials and decided to go ahead and purchase the plan.
    Clear explanation of the wpp details provided by Jessica, her answeres to our questions made our decision very easy.
    It was a pleasure to talk to such a professional and curtuous person as Jessica. She is a real asset to travelers and one (but important) reason that we had all our insurance plans with travelers.
    Elena and Alex Elkind

Sunshine · Getting married on 08/07/2019

Outstanding Service and Peace of Mind

Regina B. Burnett was an absolute professional and pleasure to work with. She made the process extremely easy and was very knowledgeable. All my questions and concerns were answered. I hung up knowing I had made the right decision. Regina, thanks for making this the easiest process of all our wedding plans.

Gaetano Bologna · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Protector Plan

Worked with Donna Smithand she was super friendly and helpful. Not pushy at all - let me sit on the information for some time before I committed. everything was broken out very clearly and concisely, so that helped quite a bit too.

Mary Smith · Getting married on 07/10/2019

Great Service, good product.

Regina Burnett made purchasing a wedding protection plan for my daughter's wedding easy and reassuring. She stayed on the phone to answer all my questions, and advised me on what plan to get. She was very confidence building & never pushed me into buying more than we needed. I highly recommend this company.

Erin · Getting married on 07/05/2019

Donna Smith was extremely helpful in picking the correct product for our wedding. She was knowledgeable and professional and made sure that I had all the coverage I needed for our destination wedding. Highly recommend!

Cynthia · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Wedding insurance

I needed help deciding so I emailed company. I received a phone call. Donna Smith was very helpful and stayed on the phone, answering my questions and assisting me to obtain coverage. It was fast, easy, and affordable.

Tiffani Whitbeck · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Amazingly simple

Donna was amazing!! I called to verify some questions about what policy we should go with. She was very sweet and patient to answer all my questions. I called back the next day to have one more question answered and I got Donna again! She was so personable and made the process so easy! I wish there were more than 5 stars to give! I’d tell all my friends to go with travelers!

Ted Nuge · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Extremely responsive.

Answered every question quickly and thoroughly!

Veena · Getting married on 05/26/2019

Donna Smith who helped me with the insurance was very responsive, knowledgeable, and professional. She was very pleasant and answered all my questions without sounding rushed. It was a pleasure doing business with her.

Rick · Getting married on 05/25/2019

The process was very smooth and timely. I was very pleased with the customer service and can do attitude

Amanda Hopkins · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Very Helpful

Regina was very knowledgeable about all of the policies and helped me choose the insurance plan that was a good fit for me .

David G · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Regina Burnett - Experience

Regina was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Courteous and knowledgeable about the products. Would highly recommend to other couples.

carla · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Donna Smith was very informative and patient with me.