Wedding Protector Plan Reviews

259 | Tampa, FL

259 Reviews for Wedding Protector Plan

Robert Rhonehouse · Getting married on 11/02/2029

Great Service -- good honest company

Fast professional company that offers options based on a realistic budget

Sent on 06/19/2019

Crystal Perez · Getting married on 08/03/2023

Wedding Venue Insurance

I worked with Donna Date Smith from Travelers and she was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was not only sweet, but she was very patient and explained the information I needed in a clear manner. I hope this is my first and last time getting married hahaha, but I will definitely be a returning customer if not.

Sent on 07/07/2020

Su G · Getting married on 06/10/2023

Venue Insurance

We called for information on venue insurance, Donna was incredibly helpful and was able to answer all my questions.

Sent on 06/16/2020

Steve B. · Getting married on 04/08/2023

Terrific level of service!

Regina was extremely responsive to our requests for information and explained the details of the policy very effectively.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Sherida Hunter · Getting married on 09/04/2022

Wedding insurance

Donna Smith is wonderful to work with! She would respond to any questions I had promptly and was patient and sweet! Definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Allison V. · Getting married on 08/02/2022

Wedding Insurance Purchaser

My venue required us to carry liability insurance and I was already a Travelers customer for other types of insurance and know that they have a stellar reputation and customer service. I worked with Regina and she was very thorough in answering all my questions, going into the detail of the whole plan and coverage. I felt very informed on the "what if" scenarios and she was invested in helping me throughout the quote and purchase process.

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Amber

Amber Giannini · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Extremely Helpful!

I had to call Regina back to make changes to my plans not once, but twice. She was AMAZING and so helpful. I would definitely recommend giving her a call for help. :)

Sent on 09/28/2020

Jennie Buckner · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Outstanding customer service

I looked a multiple vendors for wedding insurance, but decided to go with Travelers' Wedding Protection Plan after talking with Donna Smith. She was very professional, courteous, and oh-so-helpful -- answering all my questions. I feel great about my choice!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Wedding Protector Plan's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review. I am so happy we were able to give you peace of mind and to help you with insuring your event!

Cliff Jenkins · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Expert advice in a time of need

Donna is such a valuable asset for Travelers and WPP. She is knowledgable and understanding . With all that is going on in the world today, my daughter & SIL did not need added stress around wedding insurance. Donna and WPP took care of it all. She provided excellent advice upfront and even responded promptly when I had follow up questions. She genuinely cared about our situation and focused on coverages as well as pricing. Thank you for being such a blessing!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Kate Renalds · Getting married on 04/09/2022

Easy and Professional Service!

I called the 800 number and Donna Date Smith was the representative who answered my call. She was thorough in helping to understand the coverage, she was not pushy and was respectful of my time (and hers)! I hope to never need wedding insurance again, but if I do I will be calling Donna!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Rodriguez · Getting married on 02/22/2022

Peace of mind and Donna was Helpful!

I called and spoke and Donna about purchasing insurance for our wedding. Unfortunately you just never know these days what can happen and we wanted to protect the money we were investing into the wedding. She was great with going over all the details of the insurance. Thank you Donna for helping me with this.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Wedding Protector Plan's reply:

Oh, my gosh... thank you for the kind words. I am so glad we were able to help you with insuring your wedding event!

Sharon Seibert · Getting married on 12/06/2021

Wedding Venue

Donna was very helpful in letting us make a informed decision with purchase of insurance. The information that we were provided made this an easy decision . Thank you, Donna !!!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Donald Burmeister · Getting married on 12/01/2021

Quick, easy, painless process

I had a few questions about wedding insurance, so I called and spoke with Regina Burnett. Regina was friendly, willing to take the time out to help, and was expedient with assistance. She was very knowledgeable about the products and services and seamlessly guided me through my questions, filled out all required documentation with me, and provided me a quote to reference and complete when I felt comfortable. It was a great experience and I would recommend Regina and her team for your wedding insurance needs. Thank you Regina.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Sheryl

Sheryl Brown · Getting married on 11/09/2021

I highly recommend.

I worked with Donna Smith on getting Ins for my daughters wedding. She was very knowledgeable and so helpful. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Deborah Ray · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Mother of the Bride

Regina was so kind and patient. She spent quite a bit of time explaining the policy as well as answering all my questions. I felt confident that I was making the right decision about which wedding insurance company to use! I value her expertise!
    Again thank you!

Sent on 08/25/2020

E Schauer · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Highly Recommend!

I had looked at several wedding insurance plans and decided to go with Travelers' Wedding Protection Plan for it's great benefits and even better customer service. Donna Smith was very friendly and more than helpful. She spent time answering my long list of questions and helping me understand each part of the policy before signing. I'm very happy with their service and highly recommend to others!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Mark Mcclain · Getting married on 10/30/2021

A great experience...Donna walked me through every step.

I would like to highly commend Donna for great customer service in my call with her setting up my wedding insurance coverage. I was impressed with her professionalism and caring demeanor that allowed the call to have her personal touch. I am a CEO of a customer service company...it’s nice to be surprised by such an excellent customer experience!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Linda

Linda Mcaleer · Getting married on 10/29/2021

Linda Mcaleer

Donna Smith was more then helpful. Her personality was so on point, with that extra warm and understand besides helping me to understand all that was needed. So there are no words to say. Thank You for all your help and being very understanding with my needs.

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Megan

Megan Keller · Getting married on 10/16/2021

very please

The insurance rep I spoke with, Regina, was friendly and helpful . she answered all of my questions. I am very please and have signed my policy already.

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Leah

Leah Storer · Getting married on 10/10/2021

Great communication, fast responses

Donna Smith was excellent to work with! She responded to us over phone and email very quickly, answering all of our questions!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Wedding Protector Plan's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us to be a part of your wedding preparations. I also enjoyed working with you and your fiancée. Take care!

Cristina D · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Fast and comprehensive!

I had the pleasure of working with Regina Burnett when I called inquiring for information about wedding insurance. She was very detailed in walking me through the process and then prompt to email my a policy quote. She explained each category and the different available options for my state/venue. She always answered emails quickly when I had questions. I reached out to three different companies initially and didn’t get personal responses except from Regina.

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Kyla

Kyla Latonne Hickman · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Great Experience

Donna was so great to work with! It was easy to get our policy setup and our options laid out. I love the instant policy, and the ease of mind that all of our investments in our wedding are covered.

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Gerhard

Gerhard Dobler · Getting married on 10/06/2021

Painless and easy

We had not thought about a wedding protection plan for our first daughter’s wedding, but now that we understand the benefits and how inexpensive the coverage is, we would strongly recommend it. Regina explained what was covered and what wasn’t. We were pleasantly surprised how much their policy covered. In about 10 minutes she got all the information needed to send a quote. Regina was a pleasure to work with and made this quick and easy. We now have coverage for our second daughter’s wedding coming up.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Andrew W · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Exceptional Service

Donna Smith answered all of my questions and provided exceptional service throughout the entire purchasing process. We are very happy with the purchase.

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • I

Isabelle Poulin · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Great Experience!

I called directly and Donna picked up very quickly. She was professional and listened to exactly what I was looking for. I felt confident booking a venue about two years in advance knowing I have insurance I trust. Very pleased!

Sent on 10/25/2019