Wedding Protector Plan Reviews

143 | Tampa, FL

143 Reviews for Wedding Protector Plan

Kim Wolensky · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Donna Smith Feedback

Donna was a pleasure to deal with from the beginning to the end. She answered all of my questions and assured me that I could call back if I did not want to put my credit card on the website. She truly had a good understanding of the pros and the cons of the wedding insurance that I called about. She was very clear about the limitations of the insurance but also was very helpful me on why having this type of insurance would help me with unforeseen things that always occur in wedding planning. I would recommend this type of policy as well as Donna to anyone looking to feel a little more comfortable with all of the possible issues surrounding the costs associated with wedding planning.

Donna made me feel very comfortable and never created any pressure in terms of the final purchase decision. It was really a very pleasant experience. Thank you

Kailey · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Donna was really responsive and helpful throughout this whole process! going through the insurance process was something new to me, and Donna made sure that I was being helped every step of the way, and even checked in after the process was completed to see if I needed help with anything else! Would recommend her to anyone :)

Mellie · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Jessica was so pleasant to work with and answered my questions with great patience. She was very professional and knowledgeable and quick. It was thoroughly a stress-free experience.

C · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Donna and Brad were terrific. They were patient with my questions and answered them thoroughly. WPP is a great value and a small price to pay to protect the money you invest in your wedding in case something goes wrong.

Alex · Getting married on 09/01/2019

My wife and I call travelers re wedding protective plan. Jessica explained the details of the plan and sent us all relevant paperwork.
    We read all the materials and decided to go ahead and purchase the plan.
    Clear explanation of the wpp details provided by Jessica, her answeres to our questions made our decision very easy.
    It was a pleasure to talk to such a professional and curtuous person as Jessica. She is a real asset to travelers and one (but important) reason that we had all our insurance plans with travelers.
    Elena and Alex Elkind

Erin · Getting married on 07/05/2019

Donna Smith was extremely helpful in picking the correct product for our wedding. She was knowledgeable and professional and made sure that I had all the coverage I needed for our destination wedding. Highly recommend!

Veena · Getting married on 05/26/2019

Donna Smith who helped me with the insurance was very responsive, knowledgeable, and professional. She was very pleasant and answered all my questions without sounding rushed. It was a pleasure doing business with her.

Rick · Getting married on 05/25/2019

The process was very smooth and timely. I was very pleased with the customer service and can do attitude

carla · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Donna Smith was very informative and patient with me.

Ravindra · Getting married on 04/13/2019

Donna is amazing. Best insurance person I ever dealt with !

Jenny · Getting married on 03/29/2019

Donna was amazing! Planning a wedding has been a surprisingly vulnerable experience. With bad weather looming where I wanted to get married, Donna understood timeliness and accuracy of information were vital in my case. She told me that she was going to confirm details about what could/ would be covered and contact me as soon as she could. She called me back 4 min later and we were able to draw up a policy right away. She was very thorough and explained everything very well! I am so grateful! Great follow up interactions with her as well via follow ups on the phone and by email. Highly recommend her and her company!

Lisa Peterson · Getting married on 03/22/2019

Easy to do business with

I worked with Donna who efficiently gathered the critical info to prepare a quote and emailed it to me immediately. I went online and completed the transaction that evening when I got home. Now if only the rest of the event planning goes this smoothly!

David · Getting married on 03/10/2019

She was very attentive and professional with her service!

Connie · Getting married on 02/23/2019

Donna was amazing. I called a few times before I actually purchased the insurance, and she was always so professional and easy going. She made me feel comfortable and that I was purchasing the correct amount of insurance. Donna also made me double check with the venue to see if we needed additional liability before purchasing. Thanks again for all your hard work, Donna!

Serena · Getting married on 02/14/2019

Great to work with Jessica to get all the answers and protection we needed with one phone call!!!

Erin · Getting married on 12/31/2018

Very quick and easy process. The policy is easy to read. Thanks to Karen for speaking with me and answering my questions.

Julie · Married on 11/20/2018

Brad helped me set up the right wedding insurance plan for our needs. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. He made acquiring the plan very easy. However, the real quality of the plan will be determined in the future, and it will depend on the ease of filing and settling any claim we may have (fingers crossed a claim will never be necessary). I suggest reading the reviews written by individuals who've actually filed claims against the companies you're evaluating. The reliability of Travelers is the top reason we decided to go with them.

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2018

I got the Wedding Protector Plan for our upcoming wedding in Charleston, SC. Jessica was extremely helpful, the plans were flexible, and we are so pleased with the coverage! This was easily the easiest experience we've had with wedding planning so far!!

Margaret · Married on 11/10/2018

I needed both wedding protection and liability insurance. I was not able to use the online site for Travelers' Insurance to purchase the insurance because the venue had two "additional insureds" required for liability insurance. However, my call was answered promptly and I received the coverage I requested. A copy of my policy was emailed to me within minutes of my call.

Evan · Married on 10/21/2018

She did a very good job handling my questions. Thank yo

Benito · Married on 10/21/2018

Jessica was very professional and knowledgeable with all the information, great customer service.

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Jessica was great to work with. She made sure I got the right plan per my vendor contract!

Michael · Married on 10/20/2018

Donna Date Smith was fantastic to work with. She was knowledgeable, patient, and helped answer all of my questions. Considering she was my only point of contact with your company, I purchased the product because of her guidance and expertise.

Dorothy · Married on 10/14/2018

Donna was great to work with in helping me understand what I needed and what other additions to the policy could be added. Took less than 15 minutes and I can't imagine why someone planning a destination wedding, would not consider this insurance.

Darryl · Married on 09/28/2018

Karen was very professional and explain our coverage very well!