122 Reviews for Wedding Protector Plan

Event Insurance (17)
122 Wedding Protector Plan Reviews

The process was very smooth and timely. I was very pleased with the customer service and can do attitude

Profile Picture Rick, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna Smith was very informative and patient with me.

Profile Picture carla, 5/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had an amazing experience with Donna, she helped guide me through the plan options and explained everything very clearly. She was very professional and a pleasure to speak with!

Profile Picture Anthony, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna is amazing. Best insurance person I ever dealt with !

Profile Picture Ravindra, 4/13/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna was amazing! Planning a wedding has been a surprisingly vulnerable experience. With bad weather looming where I wanted to get married, Donna understood timeliness and accuracy of information were vital in my case. She told me that she was going to confirm details about what could/ would be covered and contact me as soon as she could. She called me back 4 min later and we were able to draw up a policy right away. She was very thorough and explained everything very well! I am so grateful! Great follow up interactions with her as well via follow ups on the phone and by email. Highly recommend her and her company!

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was very attentive and professional with her service!

Profile Picture David, 3/10/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna was amazing. I called a few times before I actually purchased the insurance, and she was always so professional and easy going. She made me feel comfortable and that I was purchasing the correct amount of insurance. Donna also made me double check with the venue to see if we needed additional liability before purchasing. Thanks again for all your hard work, Donna!

Profile Picture Connie, 2/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great to work with Jessica to get all the answers and protection we needed with one phone call!!!

Profile Picture Serena , 2/14/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Insurance

Very quick and easy process. The policy is easy to read. Thanks to Karen for speaking with me and answering my questions.

Profile Picture Erin, 12/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brad helped me set up the right wedding insurance plan for our needs. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. He made acquiring the plan very easy. However, the real quality of the plan will be determined in the future, and it will depend on the ease of filing and settling any claim we may have (fingers crossed a claim will never be necessary). I suggest reading the reviews written by individuals who've actually filed claims against the companies you're evaluating. The reliability of Travelers is the top reason we decided to go with them.

Profile Picture Julie, 11/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I got the Wedding Protector Plan for our upcoming wedding in Charleston, SC. Jessica was extremely helpful, the plans were flexible, and we are so pleased with the coverage! This was easily the easiest experience we've had with wedding planning so far!!

Profile Picture Rachel , 11/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Insurance

I needed both wedding protection and liability insurance. I was not able to use the online site for Travelers' Insurance to purchase the insurance because the venue had two "additional insureds" required for liability insurance. However, my call was answered promptly and I received the coverage I requested. A copy of my policy was emailed to me within minutes of my call.

Profile Picture Margaret, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She did a very good job handling my questions. Thank yo

Profile Picture Evan, 10/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica was great to work with. She made sure I got the right plan per my vendor contract!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Insurance

Donna was great to work with in helping me understand what I needed and what other additions to the policy could be added. Took less than 15 minutes and I can't imagine why someone planning a destination wedding, would not consider this insurance.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karen was very professional and explain our coverage very well!

Profile Picture Darryl, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had several questions regarding wedding insurance and decided to call Travellers to get some answers. I spoke with Donna Smith and she was most helpful, extremely knowledgable, friendly, and informative. I could not have wished for a better experience . She set up insurance tailored to our needs, and it was affordable and easy. Thank you Donna for taking the time to so expertly help me through this, and thank you for being so kind and pleasant. It was a joy to work with you.

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

we took wedding insurance for my daughter's wedding. We hope we dont have to use it :)
But Donna was certainly very helpful.

Profile Picture Renu, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brad at Wedding Protector Plan (WPP) was extremely helpful during the process of obtaining our wedding insurance and helped us determine the best policy for our wedding. Brad was very responsive and helped answer even the smallest questions in a quick and professional fashion. I will be referring Brad and WPP to my friends and family in the future!

Profile Picture Eric, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna Smith was an absolute pleasure to work with....so much so that I am referring two other mothers of brides to request her and Traveler's. She is professional, polite, pleasant...and made this task super easy. I cannot say enough good things about her and hope you all appreciate what an asset she is! Thank you very much!!

Profile Picture Ellen, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karen helped us obtain insurance for our upcoming wedding. She was very responsive and clearly explained different coverage options that met our needs. We will definitely refer our engaged friends and family to Karen for their insurance needs!

Profile Picture Chrissy , 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karen accosta walked me through everything, answered all my questions and had things wrapped up in no time! am hoping I never have to use this but feel comforted just in case

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica was amazing. She made the process of picking the right coverage so easy. She provided comprehensive information, was flexible in making changes and made sure our policy met the requirements of our vendor. The cost was higher than I expected, from what others shared about the cost of coverage. I would have explored other options, but Jessica's assistance was so helpful I felt it was worth it.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great product worth purchasing for the peace of mind it provides. Donna Smith provided great customer service.

Profile Picture Mark, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna, was the absolute best! She was very knowledgeable with the information and she answered every question with precise clear answers. She also went over everything with us with a fine tooth comb which made things easy for us to understand. Overall she is the best!!! Thank you again Donna!
#Keepupwiththejoneses