134 Reviews for Wedding Protector Plan

Event Insurance (18)
134 Wedding Protector Plan Reviews

Donna was great! She was able to put my quote together in no time and had answers to all of my questions. Hopefully we will never need to use it, but glad we got it just in case.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/16/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Insurance

Donna was really responsive and helpful throughout this whole process! going through the insurance process was something new to me, and Donna made sure that I was being helped every step of the way, and even checked in after the process was completed to see if I needed help with anything else! Would recommend her to anyone :)

Profile Picture Kailey, 9/28/19, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica was so pleasant to work with and answered my questions with great patience. She was very professional and knowledgeable and quick. It was thoroughly a stress-free experience.

Profile Picture Mellie, 9/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna and Brad were terrific. They were patient with my questions and answered them thoroughly. WPP is a great value and a small price to pay to protect the money you invest in your wedding in case something goes wrong.

Profile Picture C, 9/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I call travelers re wedding protective plan. Jessica explained the details of the plan and sent us all relevant paperwork.
We read all the materials and decided to go ahead and purchase the plan.
Clear explanation of the wpp details provided by Jessica, her answeres to our questions made our decision very easy.
It was a pleasure to talk to such a professional and curtuous person as Jessica. She is a real asset to travelers and one (but important) reason that we had all our insurance plans with travelers.
Elena and Alex Elkind

Profile Picture Alex, 9/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna Smith who helped me with the insurance was very responsive, knowledgeable, and professional. She was very pleasant and answered all my questions without sounding rushed. It was a pleasure doing business with her.

Profile Picture Veena, 5/26/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The process was very smooth and timely. I was very pleased with the customer service and can do attitude

Profile Picture Rick, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna Smith was very informative and patient with me.

Profile Picture carla, 5/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had an amazing experience with Donna, she helped guide me through the plan options and explained everything very clearly. She was very professional and a pleasure to speak with!

Profile Picture Anthony, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna is amazing. Best insurance person I ever dealt with !

Profile Picture Ravindra, 4/13/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna was amazing! Planning a wedding has been a surprisingly vulnerable experience. With bad weather looming where I wanted to get married, Donna understood timeliness and accuracy of information were vital in my case. She told me that she was going to confirm details about what could/ would be covered and contact me as soon as she could. She called me back 4 min later and we were able to draw up a policy right away. She was very thorough and explained everything very well! I am so grateful! Great follow up interactions with her as well via follow ups on the phone and by email. Highly recommend her and her company!

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was very attentive and professional with her service!

Profile Picture David, 3/10/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna was amazing. I called a few times before I actually purchased the insurance, and she was always so professional and easy going. She made me feel comfortable and that I was purchasing the correct amount of insurance. Donna also made me double check with the venue to see if we needed additional liability before purchasing. Thanks again for all your hard work, Donna!

Profile Picture Connie, 2/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great to work with Jessica to get all the answers and protection we needed with one phone call!!!

Profile Picture Serena , 2/14/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Insurance

Very quick and easy process. The policy is easy to read. Thanks to Karen for speaking with me and answering my questions.

Profile Picture Erin, 12/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was very good in helping with explaining things and getting back to me right away. Was very pleasant.

Profile Picture Bilkis , 12/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Brad helped me set up the right wedding insurance plan for our needs. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. He made acquiring the plan very easy. However, the real quality of the plan will be determined in the future, and it will depend on the ease of filing and settling any claim we may have (fingers crossed a claim will never be necessary). I suggest reading the reviews written by individuals who've actually filed claims against the companies you're evaluating. The reliability of Travelers is the top reason we decided to go with them.

Profile Picture Julie, 11/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I got the Wedding Protector Plan for our upcoming wedding in Charleston, SC. Jessica was extremely helpful, the plans were flexible, and we are so pleased with the coverage! This was easily the easiest experience we've had with wedding planning so far!!

Profile Picture Rachel , 11/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Insurance

I needed both wedding protection and liability insurance. I was not able to use the online site for Travelers' Insurance to purchase the insurance because the venue had two "additional insureds" required for liability insurance. However, my call was answered promptly and I received the coverage I requested. A copy of my policy was emailed to me within minutes of my call.

Profile Picture Margaret, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She did a very good job handling my questions. Thank yo

Profile Picture Evan, 10/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica was very professional and knowledgeable with all the information, great customer service.

Profile Picture Benito, 10/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jessica was great to work with. She made sure I got the right plan per my vendor contract!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Insurance

Donna Date Smith was fantastic to work with. She was knowledgeable, patient, and helped answer all of my questions. Considering she was my only point of contact with your company, I purchased the product because of her guidance and expertise.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna was great to work with in helping me understand what I needed and what other additions to the policy could be added. Took less than 15 minutes and I can't imagine why someone planning a destination wedding, would not consider this insurance.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Karen was very professional and explain our coverage very well!

Profile Picture Darryl, 9/28/18, 1 Review