Wedding Pastor Shane Reviews

Wedding Pastor Shane 6
Wedding Pastor Shane 7

Stacey · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful experience!

We booked Shane for our non-religious ceremony. He did a great job of creating a meaningful experience while still keeping things light-hearted. We got lots of compliments about the ceremony. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Deidre

Deidre Derryberry · Married on 06/14/2019

Wonderful!

Shane was excellent to work with! We did an inital meeting and knew immediately that he was the upbeat person we would want to officate our wedding. He was flexible with us and provided different ceremony examples for us to choose from. He let us tweak it as needed, and gave us the perfect, and perfectly timed ceremony.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Larinda

Larinda Nichols · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Officiant!

Pastor Shane was the perfect choice for my wedding. We are a mutli/non-denominational family so choosing an officiant was difficult. After meeting with Pastor Shane, I knew we were in great hands.

The ceremony Pastor Shane put together for us was personalized to include everything we asked for, plus some. We had so many compliments! He was truly the perfect officiant for us. Funny, compassionate, and well-spoken.

Thank you Pastor Shane!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Maddison · Married on 09/08/2018

Shane was awesome! We had a last minute venue change, and Shane was understanding and flexible. The ceremony was perfect, and so many of our guests raved about Shane. He kept everything light and fun. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Debra · Married on 09/01/2018

We were glad we decided on Pastor Shane as the officiant for our wedding. We received a lot of compliments after the ceremony about how much they enjoyed it. Having the wedding at a campground, we decided we wanted a more laid back but Christ-centered ceremony. He gave us just that. Several people commented that it was the most enjoyable ceremony they had ever been to. We give all the credit to Pastor Shane for that. Whether you're having a formal or a more informal wedding, I think you will be pleased with his services.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Wedding Pastor Shane's reply:

Debra, thanks so much for taking the time to write the very kind review. You guys were a fun couple to work with. I wish you all the best.

Shane

Nichelle · Married on 06/08/2018

I was skeptical about the price and not knowing him but we took a leap and I'll say I'm extremely glad we did. He was very professional and made our ceremony fit us, he was outstanding. Seriously!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Wedding Pastor Shane's reply:

Thank You Nichelle for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you guys and I am so glad you were happy with the ceremony.

Kallie · Married on 05/01/2018

Shane was great, he puts a lot of time into making sure it’s the ceremony reading of your dreams! Simple & sweet!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Wedding Pastor Shane 8

Crystal · Married on 09/30/2017

Pastor Shane was a delight to have at our wedding. We wanted something simple and sweet, he did just that. He was able to cater to exactly what we wanted. He was quick to respond and the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Karie Jo · Married on 09/23/2017

I couldn't have been more happy about Pastor Shane and choosing him to be our officiant. Our wedding had an interesting turn of events where our Ceremony turned into a complete white out with tons of snow, but we still had it outside. Pastor Shane stood out in the freezing cold with us and completed the most beautiful ceremony I could have ever imagined. His script was beautiful and he tailored it completely to us. He was so warm and welcoming and it was an honor having him marry us. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/03/2017

kimberly · Married on 09/16/2017

Pastor Shane was incredible to work with. He put us very at ease helping us plan our ceremony. He was extremely helpful with giving feedback on some of our ideas and helped us tailor the ceremony to our needs. Our ceremony was more than I could have ever dreamed of! He was very flexible and quite a trooper with our destination hike a mile and a half uphill! Pastor Shane was able to make the most special day of our lives even more special. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Wedding Pastor Shane 9
    Wedding Pastor Shane 10
    Wedding Pastor Shane 11
    Wedding Pastor Shane 12

Ellen · Married on 04/28/2017

Shane was absolutely amazing! Ellen and I can’t say enough about how comfortable he made us feel on our special day. We are from out of town, and he took the time to meet with us several times via Skype. He sent us a bunch of sample ceremonies, and we worked together to personalize something that was truly perfect for us and our relationship.

Bottom line: do not hesitate to book Shane. Down to earth, great guy that makes you feel like part of the family. Thank you Pastor Shane for being part of our day!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Wedding Pastor Shane 13
    Wedding Pastor Shane 14
    Wedding Pastor Shane 15
    Wedding Pastor Shane 16

Madeline · Married on 04/15/2017

Pastor Shane was absolutely the perfect choice for our wedding officiant.

My *husband* and I are from California and planned a destination wedding at the Waldorf Astoria in Park City. Pastor Shane was so responsive and helpful to us trying to plan a wedding mostly remote, and was super flexible in helping us organize. He also had beautiful ceremony options and was more than willing to write custom pieces for us. He took the time to meet with us enough before the ceremony to be able to personalize our wedding. Everything went beautifully!

Can't say enough great things - we love you Pastor Shane!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2016

We planned our wedding/elopement from across the country and were lucky enough to have found Pastor Shane on WeddingWire! From the very first phone call, he was so easy to work with and immediately understood what we were looking for. He worked with us in the weeks leading up to our Big Day and when we met him in person (only 15 minutes before our ceremony due to our traveling to get there!), we knew immediately we had picked the perfect officiant! Our ceremony was full of laughter and love, and we could not have imagined a better person to help guide us through our vows. Thank you, Pastor Shane, for giving us the wedding ceremony of a lifetime!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Abby · Married on 07/16/2016

Pastor Shane was wonderful! He was so personable, easy to work with, and extremely knowledgable. I would highly recommend him as an officiant. From the second we met him at a small coffee shop in Heber, we knew he would be the perfect officiant for our wedding. We got along with him right away and the conversation flowed so naturally, almost as if we had known him for years. Before we said our goodbyes that day, Pastor Shane told us he would give us a few days to think it over and asked us just to let him know when we've made our decision. My fiancé and I didn't need a day or two to think about it; we actually paid the deposit that day before we left the coffee shop. We knew right away that we couldn't imagine anyone else officiating our ceremony! We both come from very religious families, but neither myself or my husband necessarily identify with any specific religion at this point in our lives. Pastor Shane worked with us diligently to make sure our ceremony was very "neutral" while still maintaining some spiritual and religious elements so it felt like "us" and appealed to both of our families. He helped us craft the perfect ceremony and was very patient with all of my changes/suggestions (hello, bridezilla!). While we decided we were not interested in premarital counseling, I am confident that Pastor Shane would have been great with that, too. I am so glad we found Pastor Shane! I honestly think without him our wedding day would not have been as perfect. Thank you Pastor Shane!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Nate · Married on 06/18/2016

Pastor Shane was great to work with, very helpful and always available when needed. We couldn't have found a better fit for our wedding ceremony. Would recommend him in a heart beat for any ones wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Tressa · Married on 06/09/2016

We worked with Pastor Shane and Josh and they were both great! Josh performed the ceremony and it was beautiful! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Sherri · Married on 05/14/2016

If your goal is someone to put you at ease and make your day uniquely your own, Pastor Shane is your man. He made our day so special by allowing us to be ourselves. His "Trees and Flowers" service seemed to be written for us. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Nichole · Married on 09/18/2016

Shane did a great job and we really enjoyed having him be the one to marry us. He is very willing to work with you and will really do anything you want. We met in person to make sure it was a good fit and from then on communicated through email and phone to decide on our ceremony reading. He let us add in what we wanted and when it came time for the ceremony he added his own little touch to make it more personal, and we really enjoyed that. We also got a lot of compliments on his reading and the length of our ceremony.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Chad · Married on 07/30/2016

Shane will work with you to make sure the ceremony fits what you are looking for. He will send you suggestions or templates and you can go from there to edit and work it into what fits your needs - it was awesome. Shane was cool and kept us confident - everything went so smoothly, thanks to him.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Jared Weber · Married on 08/03/2019

Helpful and Professional

Shane was outstanding. He helped us through every step of writing a ceremony, and had some great suggestions for us along the way. In the end, we took a combination of all the suggestions he had, and put together the perfect ceremony script. Shane was very polished, and went through the ceremony without a hitch. We received a lot of positive feedback on him from all of our guests. We would highly recommend Pastor Shane as your officiant.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Michael · Married on 06/09/2018

1.0
      3.5
      0.5

Hired this pastor. Paid my deposit and signed a contract with him. He cancelled less than 3 months away. Now with a short period of time for an out of state, I am left to find another pastor for my ceremony. Very displeased with this vendor.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Wedding Pastor Shane's reply:

This is true but to be fair, Michael had only contacted me 10 days prior and put his deposit down 5 days prior. I am so sorry that I cancelled. It was the first time in all my years of doing weddings. I also offered to help find people but had not heard back. Michael's wedding is in a very remote location and he is unwilling to pay fair travel fees or for a hotel to stay the night. I was trying to be accommodating to help him out but when a family wedding was on the same day and I was doing the wedding that I was not going to make any money on and it had only been a week that I had agreed to it I did cancel letting him know that I would reach out to others but the amount that he was willing to pay no one else was willing.