Wedding Packages NYC Reviews

Wedding Packages NYC 6
Wedding Packages NYC 7
  • Jennifer & Tommy

Jennifer & Tommy · Getting married on 07/03/2027

Veronica was simply AMAZING!!!! From the moment I contacted her when my husband and I decided to down size our wedding plans she was attentive, undertanding, and flexible! Veronica, went above and beyond to secure the perfect location for our ceremony which was Shakespeare Garden in Central Park! Veronica is also bilingual which was a plus for us because my family speaks Spanish! Veronica also suggested a violin player which was a nice touch to our ceremony! Everything was simply perfect, easy, and simple! Veronica, Thank you for working with us and being our officiant! You are awesome!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Thomas · Married on 04/21/2019

Veronica was outstanding. Her sparkling personality and enthusiasm brightened our event. Her ability to do our wedding service in both English and Spanish made it possible for all of our guests to feel a part of the celebration.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

Thank you sooo much for taking the time to write this!! I REALLY appreciate it!! I wish you both Every happiness!!
    Xoxo

Santiago Lopez · Married on 04/06/2019

Veronica truly made our civil ceremony unforgettable.

We never met Veronica before the ceremony as we found her name on the internet a couple of days prior. We needed up having, thanks to her, an amazing experience, both warm and connected, and could not have dreamt of a better officiant.

Sent on 04/07/2019

A Starks-Bowman · Married on 03/23/2019

Great experience

Veronica was nothing but accommodating and professional! Her words were thoughtful and kind. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to make their day extra special.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 02/02/2019

Veronica is very easy to work with!

We're glad that we hired Veronica as our wedding officiant! She was very responsive and super easy to work with. I will totally recommend her to anyone who's in NYC and planning to have a wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Wedding Packages NYC 8

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

Thank you SO Much!! Awesome picture!!! I want to make it bigger and it won't let me. You look fantastic!! Mua!

Pawel Miskiewicz · Married on 02/02/2019

Truly exceptional

Veronica made our wedding madness a bit more sane.
    She helped us navigate through everything with a smile, created a friendly atmosphere and took care of every detail.

I especially appreciated her being very fast and responsive that made the planning process a tick simpler.
    In a quick call she caught very quickly how we would like the ceremony to be: simple and personal, and she did just that.
    She shaped the ceremony along the lines we agreed, which made it very simple.

The wedding ran in a seamless way, everything was on time and she prepped us well before the ceremony.
    The ceremony was beautiful and very simple as we requested, I was so emotional I could not stop my tears, good that my wife had some tissues handy.

This will remain one of our most beautiful memories with my wife, thank you Veronica for making that happen!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Wedding Packages NYC 9

Mariel Mejia De Abreu · Married on 01/05/2019

Excelente!

De parte de mi esposo y yo queremos agradecerle lo hermosa y emotiva que oficializo nuestra boda, Ella es sumamente dulce, expresiva,cariñosa a la hora de casarte, muy responsable a la hora de la llegada estipulada, te hace sentir relajada y en confianza, ella es super expontanea y muy alegre a la hora de hablar, me sentí muy a gusto con su presencia en mi sensillicima boda, recomenda 100%

Sent on 01/15/2019

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

OMG!! 😱 No tengo palabras para agradecerte estas palabras tan hermosas!!! Un millon de GRACIAS! De corazon ❤️

Miguel · Married on 09/19/2018

Speechless....
    Service was excellent...
    Too many word to explain....
    Truly satisfied....

Sent on 09/29/2018

Jesus · Married on 09/02/2018

My wife and I are very happy with the ceremony and also Family and friends She show up half an hour before the ceremony she is very professional and care about her duties I will recommend her 110%

Sent on 09/15/2018

PEDRO · Married on 09/01/2018

Gracias a Veronica tuvimos una ceremonia de ensueño, 100% recomendado, Calidad del servicio, responsabilidad, profesionalismo, costo y flexibilidad perfectas. Thank you so much Veronica your team made us a wonderful wedding Ceremony, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!...... GRACIAS...... KRYSTAL Y PEDRO

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Wedding Packages NYC 10

Thank youuuuu! Mua!

Kim · Married on 09/01/2018

We planned our wedding from Canada via Veronica and got married at Ladies Pavilion in Central Park. It was an amazing experience. Veronica guided us through every step and was enthusiastic, efficient and very knowledgeable. She assisted us with all our needs and provided links to all the information and people involved. The officiant was excellent. The violinist was talented and decorations and flower petals added to the experience. Everything was perfect and i couldn't have asked for a more wonderful ceremony. Everyone was impressed. I would definitely recommend Veronica and her team for weddings.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Wedding Packages NYC 11
    Wedding Packages NYC 12
    Wedding Packages NYC 13

Jasmin · Married on 08/15/2018

Veronica is the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Adele · Married on 08/10/2018

Veronica was all that we wanted and more as our wedding officiant! We were looking for an officiant that was bilingual (English/Spanish) for our non-religious ceremony. Veronica spoke beautifully during the ceremony, made us all feel comfortable and like she had known us for years. We are so happy that we decided on having an officiated ceremony, rather than the quick impersonal ceremonies at city hall. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Ainhoa · Married on 08/08/2018

Veronica was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. I saw a youtube video about how she officiate the different wedding options and she transmitted me very good feelings. She’s very professional, very kind and always smiling...so important in your special day! I definitely recommend Veronica Moya.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Anna · Married on 07/30/2018

Top of the Rock is a beautiful venue and lesser used than the likes of Central Park

Sent on 09/07/2018

Hayon · Married on 06/16/2018

Veronica did an amazing job!!! Me and my wife couldn't be happier! Since the beginning when me and my wife were sending emails asking about prices and services, Veronica was always fast and nice answering all our questions and also trying to find what was better for us! She made us feel free to make our own choices and was always trying to make everything according to our preferences! On the wedding day she was kind to our families and friends and surprised us with an AWESOME cake! We were not supposed to have flowers on our cake, but we asked her if it was possible and she brought a REALLY BEAUTIFUL cake! And the flavor was PERFECT! Everybody loved it! Also the reverend and the musician playing the violin were kind and incredible! All we can say is that we are really happy and strongly recommend her to anyone who wants a unforgettable wedding! She helped our dream to come true!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Cinthya · Married on 06/15/2018

I live in Miami so communicating my vision with Veronica was very important. She was available at all time. Family and friends loved the place and so de we it was more than I expected on my big day. Thank you so much

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Wedding Packages NYC 14

Kim · Married on 06/13/2018

Veronica and her team were amazing! The flowers were amazing! Her photographer was amazing! We switched days due to rain and she had everything set up and ready to go for us. She replied to emails immediately and made the whole experience such a breeze! I highly recommend Veronica and her team!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Ruth · Married on 06/02/2018

Veronica was beyond awesome she helped me so much with THE WEDDING PLANNING!! She answered my questions she even gave me advice from her own wedding date total sweetheart and have recommender her to many of our close friends getting married in the next year!! Thank you so much we truly loved it so much

Sent on 11/14/2017

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

Thank you Ruth!!! You are incredibly thoughtful for taking the time to write this!!
    XOXO,
    V

Robin · Married on 06/02/2018

Veronica and her team were so great! They really helped us have a Stress free elopement in New York. It was our first time in Manhattan and they put all our worries away. They took care of the flowers, photos, park permits, absolutely Everything!! Super helpful and pleasant. Everyone in her team was awesome!

Sent on 06/18/2018

jade · Married on 05/08/2018

Veronica was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! She was such a delight to be around and could not have been any more helpful leading up to our big day. We travelled from Scotland to NYC for our wedding and Veronica kept us right every step of the way! We highly recommend Veronica! Thank you so much!

Jade & Ben

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Wedding Packages NYC 15

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

Awww Thank you SO Much!! You are so incredibly sweet to take the time and write this!! From the bottom of my heart, Thank you!!

Marie · Married on 05/06/2018

We can’t reccomend Veronica and her team enough. She was so accommodating for us, nothing was a problem. Our wedding day ran so smoothly, and everything was perfect. We are so pleased that we found Veronica, her tea are a credit to her. Xoxo

Sent on 05/18/2018

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

Thank you Marie!! If you could copy and paste this in our Google Business page, that would be extremely helpful!! Thanks a million in advance. XOXO

Lee · Married on 05/06/2018

Veronica made the day so easy for us. She planned every aspect and kept us informed every step of the way. We had plenty of questions to ask beforehand also, and she answered them all no problem. I would 100% recommend using Veronica and her team for your wedding!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Ana · Married on 04/28/2018

Nuestra experiencia con Veronica fue fantástica . Cambiamos la fecha de la boda dos días antes y fue muy flexible. Contesta rápida y eficientemente a todas las dudas. Y lo mejor su profesionalidad y calidez en el momento del matrimonio. Maravillosas palabras . Gracias Verónica , no podíamos elegir otro oficiante mejor para nuestra boda.

Sent on 05/18/2018