Wedding Packages NYC Reviews

Wedding Packages NYC 6
Wedding Packages NYC 7
  • Jennifer & Tommy

Jennifer & Tommy · Getting married on 07/03/2027

Veronica was simply AMAZING!!!! From the moment I contacted her when my husband and I decided to down size our wedding plans she was attentive, undertanding, and flexible! Veronica, went above and beyond to secure the perfect location for our ceremony which was Shakespeare Garden in Central Park! Veronica is also bilingual which was a plus for us because my family speaks Spanish! Veronica also suggested a violin player which was a nice touch to our ceremony! Everything was simply perfect, easy, and simple! Veronica, Thank you for working with us and being our officiant! You are awesome!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

Thank you SO Much for such an amazing gesture!! Your review means the world to me!! Thanks a million!!!!
  • Ally

Ally Cleeve · Married on 05/22/2019

Perfect Day

It was the most perfect day, I couldn’t of asked for anything else.

The whole package was perfect, flowers, hair, make up, bubbly, ceremony, location, photo shoot, horse and carriage.

Veronica you made my dreams come true.

It was the little things like having water and plasters, getting people to move for pictures.

You can use this for a review or I can do another one if you like.

Once again Thank you for making our day so special and perfect.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Wedding Packages NYC 8

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

Thank you Alex!!! I really appreciate your taking the time to write this!! Your feedback is SO very appreciated!!! Thank you for your thoughtfulness!!

XOXO

Karla Oren · Married on 05/12/2019

Cerre con Veronica (Wonder Woman) el paquete Silver wedding y Veronica es maravillosa

Para todos los indesisos no lo piensen mas !
    Nosotras cerramos nuestra boda con Verinica la mujer maravilla ( wonder woman ) asi la llamo ya q ella se encargo absolutamente de todo hasta de los detalles mas pequeños , ella fue maravillosa, sin dudad escojan a Vero y tendran toda la calma de el mundo.
    Fue un dia inolvidable , Veronica tmb nos cerro el peinado y la maquilladora que se llama Vanesa y habla tmb español tiene unas manos increibles y su trabajo es super profecional.
    Nosotras somos judias y Veronica se encargo de conseguirnos tmb una traductora para mi ya esposa y su familia y nos hiso la boda en tres idiomas , español , hebreo e ingles.
    La fotografa saco fotos espectaculares...
    En resumen Veronica y su equipo son los Super Fantasticos estamos muy felices y contentas de haber confiado en ella en nuestri dia tan especial.
    Cariños Vero

Karla y Liraz

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Wedding Packages NYC 9

Thomas · Married on 04/21/2019

Veronica was outstanding. Her sparkling personality and enthusiasm brightened our event. Her ability to do our wedding service in both English and Spanish made it possible for all of our guests to feel a part of the celebration.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

Thank you sooo much for taking the time to write this!! I REALLY appreciate it!! I wish you both Every happiness!!
    Xoxo

Santiago Lopez · Married on 04/06/2019

Veronica truly made our civil ceremony unforgettable.

We never met Veronica before the ceremony as we found her name on the internet a couple of days prior. We needed up having, thanks to her, an amazing experience, both warm and connected, and could not have dreamt of a better officiant.

Sent on 04/07/2019

A Starks-Bowman · Married on 03/23/2019

Great experience

Veronica was nothing but accommodating and professional! Her words were thoughtful and kind. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to make their day extra special.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 02/02/2019

Veronica is very easy to work with!

We're glad that we hired Veronica as our wedding officiant! She was very responsive and super easy to work with. I will totally recommend her to anyone who's in NYC and planning to have a wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Wedding Packages NYC 10

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

Thank you SO Much!! Awesome picture!!! I want to make it bigger and it won't let me. You look fantastic!! Mua!

Pawel Miskiewicz · Married on 02/02/2019

Truly exceptional

Veronica made our wedding madness a bit more sane.
    She helped us navigate through everything with a smile, created a friendly atmosphere and took care of every detail.

I especially appreciated her being very fast and responsive that made the planning process a tick simpler.
    In a quick call she caught very quickly how we would like the ceremony to be: simple and personal, and she did just that.
    She shaped the ceremony along the lines we agreed, which made it very simple.

The wedding ran in a seamless way, everything was on time and she prepped us well before the ceremony.
    The ceremony was beautiful and very simple as we requested, I was so emotional I could not stop my tears, good that my wife had some tissues handy.

This will remain one of our most beautiful memories with my wife, thank you Veronica for making that happen!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Wedding Packages NYC 11

Mariel Mejia De Abreu · Married on 01/05/2019

Excelente!

De parte de mi esposo y yo queremos agradecerle lo hermosa y emotiva que oficializo nuestra boda, Ella es sumamente dulce, expresiva,cariñosa a la hora de casarte, muy responsable a la hora de la llegada estipulada, te hace sentir relajada y en confianza, ella es super expontanea y muy alegre a la hora de hablar, me sentí muy a gusto con su presencia en mi sensillicima boda, recomenda 100%

Sent on 01/15/2019

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

OMG!! 😱 No tengo palabras para agradecerte estas palabras tan hermosas!!! Un millon de GRACIAS! De corazon ❤️

Miguel · Married on 09/19/2018

Speechless....
    Service was excellent...
    Too many word to explain....
    Truly satisfied....

Sent on 09/29/2018

Jesus · Married on 09/02/2018

My wife and I are very happy with the ceremony and also Family and friends She show up half an hour before the ceremony she is very professional and care about her duties I will recommend her 110%

Sent on 09/15/2018

PEDRO · Married on 09/01/2018

Gracias a Veronica tuvimos una ceremonia de ensueño, 100% recomendado, Calidad del servicio, responsabilidad, profesionalismo, costo y flexibilidad perfectas. Thank you so much Veronica your team made us a wonderful wedding Ceremony, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!...... GRACIAS...... KRYSTAL Y PEDRO

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Wedding Packages NYC 12

Thank youuuuu! Mua!

Kim · Married on 09/01/2018

We planned our wedding from Canada via Veronica and got married at Ladies Pavilion in Central Park. It was an amazing experience. Veronica guided us through every step and was enthusiastic, efficient and very knowledgeable. She assisted us with all our needs and provided links to all the information and people involved. The officiant was excellent. The violinist was talented and decorations and flower petals added to the experience. Everything was perfect and i couldn't have asked for a more wonderful ceremony. Everyone was impressed. I would definitely recommend Veronica and her team for weddings.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Wedding Packages NYC 13
    Wedding Packages NYC 14
    Wedding Packages NYC 15

Geral · Married on 08/31/2018

Veronica is amazing! On Wednesday , We searched for a bilingual officiant who could perform our ceremony on a Friday night , and there she was! She responds to your emails quickly and makes herself available for a call or email. She's the type of person that you meet for the first time but you feel like you've known her forever. She's very kind and makes you feel comfortable. She prepared the sweetest wedding in Spanish / English with some religious aspects which we appreciated. We're grateful that we found Veronica. We highly recommend her. She has a contagious smile and happy personality and that's the type of vibe you want for the person who will make you husband & wife! Muchas gracias !

Sent on 09/01/2018

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

WOW!! Thank you SOOOO So Much!!! Mua!!

Jasmin · Married on 08/15/2018

Veronica is the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Adele · Married on 08/10/2018

Veronica was all that we wanted and more as our wedding officiant! We were looking for an officiant that was bilingual (English/Spanish) for our non-religious ceremony. Veronica spoke beautifully during the ceremony, made us all feel comfortable and like she had known us for years. We are so happy that we decided on having an officiated ceremony, rather than the quick impersonal ceremonies at city hall. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Ainhoa · Married on 08/08/2018

Veronica was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. I saw a youtube video about how she officiate the different wedding options and she transmitted me very good feelings. She’s very professional, very kind and always smiling...so important in your special day! I definitely recommend Veronica Moya.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Anna · Married on 07/30/2018

Top of the Rock is a beautiful venue and lesser used than the likes of Central Park

Sent on 09/07/2018

Hayon · Married on 06/16/2018

Veronica did an amazing job!!! Me and my wife couldn't be happier! Since the beginning when me and my wife were sending emails asking about prices and services, Veronica was always fast and nice answering all our questions and also trying to find what was better for us! She made us feel free to make our own choices and was always trying to make everything according to our preferences! On the wedding day she was kind to our families and friends and surprised us with an AWESOME cake! We were not supposed to have flowers on our cake, but we asked her if it was possible and she brought a REALLY BEAUTIFUL cake! And the flavor was PERFECT! Everybody loved it! Also the reverend and the musician playing the violin were kind and incredible! All we can say is that we are really happy and strongly recommend her to anyone who wants a unforgettable wedding! She helped our dream to come true!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Cinthya · Married on 06/15/2018

I live in Miami so communicating my vision with Veronica was very important. She was available at all time. Family and friends loved the place and so de we it was more than I expected on my big day. Thank you so much

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Wedding Packages NYC 16

Kim · Married on 06/13/2018

Veronica and her team were amazing! The flowers were amazing! Her photographer was amazing! We switched days due to rain and she had everything set up and ready to go for us. She replied to emails immediately and made the whole experience such a breeze! I highly recommend Veronica and her team!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Ruth · Married on 06/02/2018

Veronica was beyond awesome she helped me so much with THE WEDDING PLANNING!! She answered my questions she even gave me advice from her own wedding date total sweetheart and have recommender her to many of our close friends getting married in the next year!! Thank you so much we truly loved it so much

Sent on 11/14/2017

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

Thank you Ruth!!! You are incredibly thoughtful for taking the time to write this!!
    XOXO,
    V

Robin · Married on 06/02/2018

Veronica and her team were so great! They really helped us have a Stress free elopement in New York. It was our first time in Manhattan and they put all our worries away. They took care of the flowers, photos, park permits, absolutely Everything!! Super helpful and pleasant. Everyone in her team was awesome!

Sent on 06/18/2018

jade · Married on 05/08/2018

Veronica was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! She was such a delight to be around and could not have been any more helpful leading up to our big day. We travelled from Scotland to NYC for our wedding and Veronica kept us right every step of the way! We highly recommend Veronica! Thank you so much!

Jade & Ben

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Wedding Packages NYC 17

Wedding Packages NYC's reply:

Awww Thank you SO Much!! You are so incredibly sweet to take the time and write this!! From the bottom of my heart, Thank you!!