Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

Wedding Favors Unlimited 5
Wedding Favors Unlimited 6
Wedding Favors Unlimited 7

Dawn · Married on 06/30/2018

Excellent communication. Prompt delivery and packaging. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 8

Gina · Married on 06/30/2018

What a fantastic company to work with! I ordered personalized champagne flutes, and cake servers for my daughters wedding. They were beautiful! They arrived in a very timely manner, and were packaged so nothing was damaged.
    I will order from this company in the future, no question!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Alexa · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding Favors Unlimited provided great service. We order 150 glass coasters as wedding favors for our wedding. The order was easy to place, very inexpensive, came quickly, and none of the pieces were broken (hard to do when you have so much glass traveling across the country!). Working with Wedding Favors Unlimited was quick, easy, and a great experience. We will definitely order from them again in the future!

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • F

FIDELIA · Married on 06/30/2018

I ordered the "Personalized Rhinestone Flip Flops" & not only did they arrive on time days before my travel dates but the bride and the other bridesmaids were delightfully surprised. These are quality flip flops w/a touch of pizzaz! They're very comfortable day-to-day wear. I even received a personal thank-you email from the owner Annie herself!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 9

Traci · Married on 06/30/2018

Oh my, the luggage tags were a huge hit at my daughter's wedding! We put each guest's name in the opening with table number for their destination. It was a travel theme wedding. We received tons of compliments and our decorating service wanted to know where we got them. Thanks for having quality merchandise and fast delivery service. Wedding Favors Unlimited is the place to order from!

Sent on 08/13/2018

steph · Married on 06/29/2018

We were very happy with the heart shaped handle mini whisks. Everyone at the bridal shower liked them, the price was good, the quality was good, and we were pleased with how actually useful they are.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Megan · Married on 06/24/2018

I ordered our wedding favors through Wedding Favors Unlimited. I was very pleased with everything. I planned my wedding in 5 weeks and everything came in on time. I ordered glass favors (so I was nervous something my have broken) but that was NOT the case. The favors themselves were very nice and simple (which was perfect for what I wanted). I must say it was hard to decide on what to get because I liked a lot! In addition, for the little time I had I did some shopping around online and this was the cheapest I found from other websites. Highly recommended!

Lydia · Married on 06/24/2018

I absolutely LOVED the glitter gold heart shaped bottle stoppers that I ordered for my wedding!! I was really skeptical ordering them online, without seeing them in person. However, I was very impressed with the quality of the stoppers. We got married in a vineyard, on what would have been my Mom and Dad’s 50th wedding anniversary. So the stoppers not only fit the venue, but were also perfect for our gold themed wedding, honoring my Mom and Dad. Do NOT think twice about ordering from Wedding Favors Unlimited!!

Al · Married on 06/23/2018

I needed these wedding favor bottles at a reasonable price and they beat Amazons price. Delivery was quick and quality was on point. No damage and packaged well. Will definitely use this vendor again. Great follow up from a small business.

Wedding Favors Unlimited 10

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2018

I ordered the LOVE bottle openers for my wedding and was very happy with my purchase !

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Great service and excellent quality of products

Sonia · Married on 06/23/2018

The favors were so beautiful, our guests loved them,

Soina · Married on 06/23/2018

I ordered the LOVE glass coasters and they were a WINNER!!!! They were beautiful yet inexpensive for 200+ guests. Since my number kept growing, I was still able to order more in a short period of time and get them on time. They were the perfect, yet useful wedding favor! Everybody just loved them! I knew that they were a great idea when I saw them. I wish I had a good picture with the right angle to upload. The coasters pictured are the one's that I used. They went perfect with my Pink Blush, Silver and Gray wedding theme.

The only thing I did extra, was to order small personalized labels (stickers) with our names and wedding date. These coasters look exactly like the picture and went over really well!

Wedding Favors Unlimited 11

Marcietia · Married on 06/23/2018

It was a great ordering experience! The Paris center pieces were beautiful. They were delivered before date promised and the company followed through with me to make sure I got them and were satisfied.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Heather · Married on 06/23/2018

Lovely sandalwood fans for my outdoor wedding that came on time and smelled wonderful! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Brianna · Married on 06/23/2018

Everything was amazing! Arrived super fast and everyone loved them!!!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Tiffany · Married on 06/23/2018

My brother was getting married and he had no idea what to do for wedding favors. My parents told me to look online and I'm so glad we found Wedding Favors Unlimited. Of course we were skeptical but we found some beautiful fans and decided to take a chance. The package came on time and everything was so beautiful! The fans were strong and the labels were clear and detailed. Everything was exactly as described in the description. Having the stickers to put on the fan was great since it made the fans were personalized. I will definitely recommend their website to others. Great customer service as well.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Alba · Married on 06/23/2018

The glasses were beautiful. Everyone loved them. My daughter and her husband were nicely surprised with the gifts. Thank you for making it possible in such a short time. I recommend your company.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Robyn · Married on 06/19/2018

Purchased small acrylic boxes to use at a corporate event (not a wedding!). The service I received was outstanding. The boxes arrived days ahead of schedule, and were of excellent quality. We filled them with candy and they were a hit!

Wedding Favors Unlimited 12
  • I

Inger · Married on 06/16/2018

We ordered personalized silk fans for a big event ( not a wedding). I was very surprised by the good quality and excellent value. The service has been superb! Highly recommend !

Judee · Married on 06/16/2018

What a surprise when I came across Wedding Favors Unlimited. My daughter’s wedding theme was “travel” and we were having a photo booth. I placed my order and got the cutest props available. They were packed to arrive perfectly and ready to go! We had so much fun with these props, and they were so well made, we can use them again. The best part about ordering from this company is the outstanding customer service. They made sure we were happy and satisfied after the purchase. Who does that?

P.S. Now that they are married, I’m keeping my eyes open for baby props! Hopefully that’s right around the corner.

Wedding Favors Unlimited 13
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 14

Tracey · Married on 06/16/2018

I ordered round customized cork drink coasters for my son's wedding rehearsal dinner. The quality was way beyond what I expected. I'm so happy I found Wedding Favors Unlimited. They're the best!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Peggy · Married on 06/16/2018

My niece-to-be saw personalized napkins we had at our wedding and she loved them. So I ordered customized ones for her upcoming wedding on June 16th, 2018. They were married on the beach, so the foil starfish design were a perfect compliment to their theme! The variety of colors were extensive so we found a perfect match as well! They arrived promptly and the customer service was outstanding. I would recommend Wedding Favors Unlimited for that special touch on your special day!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Wedding Favors Unlimited 15

Makeda · Married on 06/13/2018

I bought a runner for my daughter’s prom send off.. It came faster than I taught. Quality was very good just what I needed.. length is true to size. I didn’t roll out all of it tho and the price was good also.

Wedding Favors Unlimited 16

Mary · Married on 06/09/2018

These favors are so cute and affordable! They came quickly and were exactly as advertised. Love them!

Sent on 03/14/2018