Wedding Event Design Reviews

Wedding Event Design 4
Wedding Event Design 5

Lakisha Spain · Married on 11/10/2019

What an Experience....

Our event could not have been more perfect. We had an extremely pleasant experience with W.E.D. and every detail that we imagined was implemented. The entire staff was amazing and we owe each and every one of you a huge Thank you........ Sincerely from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Lakeitha

Lakeitha Kikki Lemons · Married on 10/19/2019

Bride Dean 2019

These young ladies were the photo of Professionals,I can't express how much I Loved Working,Talking,Laughing, and the Friendship. If you are a First time Bride, 2nd or it's your 3rd time around, Unsure What to do and Who to call.If Jesus can't make it call WED, They 2nd to None.Can meet your needs, can find Venors within your budget, We enjoyed every moment.

Wedding Event Design 6
    Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Deneen

Deneen Parker · Married on 08/02/2019

Life savors!

Danielle & I cant THANK Bre & her team enough for one SAVING US, making our wedding run smoothly & most of all...memorable❤️!

#LoveIsDnD

Wedding Event Design 11
    Wedding Event Design 12
    Sent on 08/12/2019

Biron Pickens · Married on 10/26/2018

Phenomenal Event Planning Service!

Wedding Event Design is top notch! Whether you have an idea of what you want or need guidance from the very beginning W.E.D. is the team that you want by your side. W.E.D. helped us plan and execute a wedding that was far beyond our dreams. We never experienced any agnst or doubt throughout the entire process and had the utmost confidence that Stephanie and her team had our backs leading up to the event, the day of and even afterwards. The minor details and the things that we didn’t even know to handle were covered. If we had to do this all over again, we would choose W.E.D. without hesitation. Stephanie and her team are the best, and they work with nothing but the best. I can’t say enough about how amazing her services were but take it from me that you will be amazed and pleased. Our guests walked away saying that our wedding was #WeddingGoals. That says it all!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Wedding Event Design's reply:

Thank you Biron and David for trusting us with one of the most important and memorable days of your life! XOXO

Roxanne · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience working this team. They were always on top of everything and extremely helpful.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Wedding Event Design's reply:

Thank you Roxanne. We always enjoy working with JC Bartending!

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome Working With Superheros!

What is a superhero? You probably just thought of a person in a cape, covered with some form of outfit that allows their superpower to be magnified or for them not be discovered or seen. When you think of a superhero, most would think of a person who fights for the people, a person who appears out of nowhere to assistant and support or a person who shows up miraculously when you say HELP! Well that pretty much sums up Wedding Event Design. They are SUPERHEROS!

Now you might ask; what went wrong? Not one thing and if it did, we never saw it. The entire process of planning our wedding was seamless.

So why the superhero analogy? When you plan a wedding, there are so many pieces to the puzzle - venue, caterer, flowers are some of the big items, but you also need a plan for your budget and more importantly a plan for the day by the minute (trust me it’s all a blur lol).

Working with Stephanie as we planned out our BIG DAY was very eye opening. All the little details that we had not thought of that we accounted for. She saw our vision through on every aspect and was a constant reminder of making sure we stayed within our budget. She fought for US (the people) just like a superhero and provided alternatives to bring forth our vision and the desires of our heart!

Somewhere during the BIG DAY, I saw a cape as she spoke to our vendors, she held back the rain (ok ok maybe not Stephanie), kept us on time (we were having a lot of fun), and made sure we enjoyed ourselves. Everything was spotless, and our guest were awed.

Now if you want a defined list of superpowers; I'll give you the highlights: Professional. Detail Oriented. Communicates Effectively. Utilizes Business Connections. Fun. Great Team.

Thank you Wedding Event Design for using all of your superpowers on our BIG DAY!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Wedding Event Design's reply:

We have been described in many ways, but never a Superhero! This is awesome. Thank you Courtney and Shama!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

WED was absolutely my saving grace during wedding planning. Stephanie and her team were nothing short of stellar. They were always one step ahead, anticipating every need and were extremely thorough and organized when it came to making sure everything was on track for our big day. On the day of the wedding I didn't have to lift a finger! They kept everything running smoothly, and handled every situation (both expected and unexpected) like absolute pros. I cannot speak highly enough of them, so do yourself a favor and work with this crew. The peace of mind you'll have from knowing that every last detail will be taken care of is priceless!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Wedding Event Design's reply:

Wish I could add a thousand hearts to this response. Thank you and Callum for being such an awesome couple to work with.

Nick Eno · Married on 08/04/2018

Perfect wedding planner!

Stephanie and her team at WED are consummate professionals who put a lot of “heart” in every aspect of their work. Steph is cool under pressure,meticulous about every detail,and has a keen eye for affordable elegance!! She leverages her vast network of resources to negotiate the best deals for her clients.
    Stephanie is not just a wedding planner but a Wedding Doula par excellence!! I unreservedly recommend WED!!

Nick Eno LPC
    Father of the Bride 8/4/2018

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • W

Wanika Stephens · Married on 04/07/2018

Planner with a personal touch!

We hired Wedding Event Design in the very beginning of our planning and Stephanie helped with everything! Being on the road so much for work, we relied on her for everything in our absence. She created a monthly timeline for us, she recommend vendors, and was constantly checking in with me. She responded right away to emails and texts. Stephanie was resourceful, responsive, and patient. I have to say that one trait you definitely want your planner to have is patience. She understood my vision right away was constantly sending me examples of things I could include to really make our 1920’s wedding theme unique! Her team also possess great skill and professionalism (things running smoothly, venue looking perfect, etc.) without being intrusive. It was great working with WED

Sent on 12/08/2018

T · Married on 09/02/2017

(This is a late post). I got married on September 2, 2017 and used WED for my wedding planning! We started that Fall of 2016 and from the beginning Stephanie made sure all our dreams came true. Anything we asked for and wanted she would reach out to everyone she knew and make sure we had it. Even when we had some hiccups, she stayed calm and also calmed us down! Planning a wedding can be a lot of work and stress so to have someone like Stephanie over our whole planning process allowed us to enjoy our engagement and enjoy the planning process. She was right there every step of the way and was still following up with us after the wedding to make sure we had received everything from any vendor that owed us items after the wedding (pictures, videos, etc).

Our big day went without problems and we didn’t have to check on anything. I received compliments on how everything flowed nicely and that our planner did a great job. Thank you Stephanie for everything!

The Valentines

Sent on 12/10/2017

Wedding Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It was truly our pleasure.

angel · Married on 05/19/2017

All I can say is that Wedding Event Design exceeded my expectations. I love the professionalism and the promptness that was given to US.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Natosha · Married on 06/18/2016

One word to describe Wedding Event Design: Professional. The level of professionalism that owner and wedding planner Stephanie Evans presents is more than you could ever ask for. She listens and executes and that’s what makes a great wedding planner. I was also impressed with Stephanie’s connections with the different vendors she presented to us (caterer, DJ and video, Florist, etc.) and how much they respected her as well. In the end, my special day was all that I could have asked for thanks to my wedding planner and the WED crew. Awesome! If you are looking for a planner that is hands on and can bring your wedding and/or event ideas to life, Wedding Events Design is your next and last stop! #teamWED

Sent on 07/03/2017

Loretta · Married on 01/15/2016

Stephanie was recommended to me by a friend who she worked with for her wedding. She is so wonderful to work with! I was very impressed with her level of professionalism. She was always there when I needed her and was helpful in giving great advice. She's the best!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Ebony · Married on 03/09/2013

Stephanie Evans at Wedding Event Design was absolutely amazing!! Her level of expertise, professionalism, and vendor connections is what sets her apart from any other event planning firm. Stephanie maintained constant communication throughout the entire process, assisted with keeping me on target with deadlines and with her vendor connections, I was able to stick to the budget without sacrificing quality. Stephanie and her staff executed flawlessly on wedding day which put me at ease and allowed my husband and I to fully enjoy our day. If you are looking for a wedding planner, LOOK NO MORE!!!!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Kim · Married on 09/15/2012

My daughter was recently married on the family ranch with over 400 guests attending. I did all of the upfront planning and legwork myself. A few weeks before the wedding I realized I would be needing assistance the day of the wedding if I wanted to spend any time with my daughter and guests. Stephanie was recommended by one of my vendors and binging her into the last minute planning was the greatest decision I made regarding the finishing details for the big day. She was extremely professional, knowledgeable and willing to do whatever it took to make sure the wedding was pulled off flawlessly. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning for a their very special day!! I just wish I had known about Stephanie earlier in my planning process because she would have made that so much easier as well.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Candice · Married on 05/05/2012

Great person to work with and has many connections

Sent on 05/29/2012

Brittany · Married on 06/25/2011

Ms. Evans is the most professional, understanding, and hard-working event planner in DFW. Her innovative ideas and diligence enabled her to fufill my lifelong dream.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Pamela · Married on 10/10/2010

Stephanie and the whole WED team are amazing! I cannot think of anything that was not outstanding about our wedding. Stephanie's skills as a wedding planner are only topped by her innate abilities to do a lot with very little (I had a tight budget!) and to keep calm in every situation. I appreciate that her answer to everything is "No problem, I'll get it worked out." Then, she does just that! When we look at pictures and talk about our wedding, we always say that it was perfect because of Stephanie. I highly recommend her and W.E.D. for anyone who wants their wedding planning to be stress-free and their wedding day to be PERFECT!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Reshan · Married on 08/07/2010

My husband and I were 100% satisfied!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Sharon · Married on 12/19/2009

Great service and professionalism

Sent on 07/02/2012

Lacy · Married on 05/26/2012

Stephanie was fabulous. I contacted her - panicked - about 10 days before my wedding, once I realized there was no way I could manage all that I had planned alone, and she happened to be available on my wedding weekend! HOORAY!

Stephanie immediately made herself available to me 24/7 and proactively took the reigns to help me through things that I had yet to realize were so important (like day-of scheduling and vendor management, ceremony order, and other details you never think about until it's too late). I am 105% positive that hiring Stephanie to coordinate the last details (and the day-of) made what would have been an EXTREMELY stressful wedding day something I can look back on and smile about. Thank you Stephanie!

Sent on 07/10/2012
  • Chrishawn

Chrishawn · Married on 05/12/2012

3.5

Stephanie was my wedding planner and I basically utilitzed her day of wedding services. She also attended a couple of vendor meetings with me. Any time I had a question, she was always just an e-mail or call away and always responded within 48hrs. Stephanie was very professional throughout the entire planning process. She arrived at my venue 6hours before the wedding began and was there for all of my vendor deliveries. She was very organized and left very little to worry about. I knew I could trust her to do her job while I just chilled with my girls and got beautiful! The wedding started timely and went exactly as planned. She kept us on schedule during the reception but was also flexible if we needed to change up the order of the evenings events. The only issue I had was the bartenders (which I had hired through her) closed down the bar early b/c they were told we were running out of alcohol. Well since we purchased all the beer and wine for our wedding we wanted it to run out! That was kind of the point. Instead we had cases of beer and bottles of wine left and it kind of cleared out the party early! Other than that, the day went as perfectly as it could have gone. I would definately recommend Wedding Event Design to any bride who wants to be stress free on her wedding day!

Sent on 07/10/2012