Wedding Ceremonies by Coy Galloway Reviews

5 Reviews for Wedding Ceremonies by Coy Galloway

• Angie

Angie North Boering · Married on 09/19/2020

Professional!

Coy officiated and was the DJ for my daughters wedding. He did an excellent job. He was very responsive to emails and questions. He was very professional during the ceremony and reception. He did an excellent job and we are so happy we hired him.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing!!!

We highly recommend Coy! He not only was a great officiant but he was also our DJ! I cannot tell you how nice it was to have him be both. He was very attentive and made us a priority. We had our wedding plans change multiple times and Coy was responsive and flexible the entire time.

Sent on 06/22/2020

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding was on Oct 7th 2017 .... coy officiated and was DJ for the wedding he was spectacular i highly recommend him... and have no complaints!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Coy is EXCELLENT! I can't say enough how helpful he was through the entire process of planning out wedding. He met with me beforehand to really understand what we were wanting, and he always responded quickly to emails in the months leading up to our wedding. He did exactly what we wanted too.
    He played a great mix, set up and broke down all his own equipment, kept our guests entertained, made sure we knew what was going on at all times, and definitely exceeded all my expectations.
    I highly recommend Coy to anyone getting married in the DFW area, he is very professional and great to work with!! Thanks Coy!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 12/13/2014

DJ Coy was great! He met with me twice (at a location of my choice) before the wedding to discuss music options. He responded to emails quickly and answered all of my questions thoroughly. His prices were also very fair!
    At the wedding, he did a great job- he played all of the songs I'd requested, took guests' requests, and played music which everyone enjoyed and got everyone dancing.
    I was very pleased with DJ Coy and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 12/23/2014