Wed in Central Park Reviews

12 | New York, NY

12 Reviews for Wed in Central Park

Elizabeth Cheung 路 Married on 11/06/2019

Top Class Service

Claire was great from start to finish with planning my wedding in Central Park. Her packages are affordable and she also made great recommendations out with the package I got.

The communication was top class and everything went smoothly on the day. Had the best and most special wedding day. Would highly recommend Claire if you are planning a wedding in NYC.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Wed in Central Park's reply:

Thanks so much, Elizabeth, congratulations again on your wedding and I wish you all good luck for the future!
  • Adam

Adam Bowman 路 Married on 09/18/2019

Stress free wessibg

Claire takes care of every little detail so you can enjoy your wedding without any stress or fuss, she knows how to figure out exactly what you want even when may not yet know yourself. Excellent suggestions and organisation, couldn't have asked for a better planner

Sent on 11/21/2019

Wed in Central Park's reply:

Thanks for the review, Adam! It was a pleasure to help you to plan your special day. Congratulations again!

Barbara Nahmias 路 Married on 07/12/2019

Fantastic Wedding Planner!

Claire has many years of experience of planning weddings. She guides a couple through the decisions they need to make to get the wedding that suits them in beautiful Central Park, making everything simple and clear all the way through. She knows and loves Central Park and she cares deeply about making sure that her clients have the wedding that they want. She pays great attention to detail and will make sure that you鈥檙e confident that your wedding day will run smoothly after a stress-free planning process!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Wed in Central Park's reply:

Thanks so much, Barbara! 馃槝 I work with such great people in New York, that's certainly part of the magic!
  • Hayley

Hayley Franks 路 Married on 05/20/2019

Perfect, Professional Service!

I can honestly say from the very beginning of our wedding planning (Jan 2018) Claire has been fantastic. Without the guidance & reassurance I would not have found the confidence to go forward with our dream. Each piece provided or suggested by Claire was perfect & as a result we have awesome photos, video and memories of the day. We were extremely lucky to be able to share our day with Claire too & this added an extra special piece to our journey when pronounced husband & wife! Thank you Claire for your prompt & professional advice etc, you sincerely helped a dream come true & we will always be grateful for this! 馃槝 xx

Sent on 06/01/2019

Wed in Central Park's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Hayley, and thanks for letting me join in with everything on the day, including the travel and the photos!
  • Ccarolanne

Ccarolanne McKinley 路 Married on 05/08/2019

Best day ever

Claire has been amazing throughout the planning of our wedding! We travelled over from Scotland to get married at the Ladies Pavilion in Central Park and the day was absolutely perfect. Any stresses I had claire put me at ease and organised our day perfectly and was always there with a quick reply when I had a question about the day. The ceremony wording that she put together for me and my husband was also perfect, we wouldn't have known where to begin with that and luckily enough claire provided that service which meant one less thing for us to worry about. Our whole days itinerary was planned by Claire and worked out amazingly. Anyone thinking of getting married in New York, Claire is 100% your lady. Your day will be perfect just like ours. Thanks so much Claire

Sent on 06/06/2019

Wed in Central Park's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Carolanne, it was a pleasure to be a part of your big day! The photos came out so beautifully!

Debbie 路 Married on 08/17/2018

When I started to help my future sister in law plan her wedding to my brother in New York I asked in a Facebook group for reccomendations for a Wedding Planner and several people reccomended Claire at Wed in Central Park so we booked her to help.

Claire was amazing throughout the planning, helping us add things in as the bride thought of things she wanted and giving us advice on timings and locations.

In the run up to the day she sent detailed emails so that we all knew what would be happening and when.

On the day she was on the other end of the phone to help us, which was really reassuring. She booked us an amazing officiant and photographer who we met on the day of the wedding.

We couldn't have been happier with how the wedding went and we couldn't have done it without Claire.

Sent on 09/08/2018

jess 路 Married on 08/15/2018

Claire was fantastic when planning our wedding! We got married in August at the ladies pavilion in central park, we travelled from England and had the time of our lives! She made the whole process very stress free and enjoyable. She planned our day perfectly I hardly had to do anything! She was always there to help if we had any questions and was always very reassuring. Our wedding day ran like clock work and that was all thanks to claire's amazing planning! We loved out little intimate ceremony and the ceremony wording which claire wrote was perfect we will treasure it always! We always dreamed of getting married in New York and Claire made it possible and for this we are very grateful! Would 100% recommend her services, thank you so much Claire!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Gemma 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Cant recommend Claire enough, she helped me plan every step of our wedding. She was able to answer my million questions quickly and provide help and guidance along the way. Highly recommended. Thanks again Claire xx

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jakub 路 Married on 01/17/2018

Claire is an amazing wedding planner, always super organized and quick to respond to any questions or messages. She takes all the stress out of destination wedding planning for couples traveling to NYC and it's a pleasure working with her! Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Rebecca 路 Married on 11/13/2017

Claire was amazing! She made all my wedding preparation stress free. Claire was very professional, organised and always on hand and to answer any questions or queries I had which made me feel at ease with planning my wedding from England. I would definitely recommend Claire :)

Sent on 01/14/2018

Emma 路 Married on 05/27/2015

My now husband and I wanted to get married in Central Park in New York. Being from England we were a bit wary as to how on earth we were going to be able to accomplish this! And then along came Claire. She was extremely responsive to all of our questions and needs, she made us feel really comfortable about everything and she put is in touch with a great photographer that she works with to catch those precious moments to last forever.

I would recommend Claire and her team to anyone - she makes me want to remarry my husband all over again!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Carrie 路 Married on 05/28/2008

Claire was fantastic from start to finish, she organised everything and it all ran smoothly, very highly recommended!

Sent on 05/28/2018