Vows and Views Reviews

Vows and Views 6
Vows and Views 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2019

Saved my wedding day, and let me relax and enjoy it!

Collette and her staff were amazing to work with. She did coordination for my wedding, along with decorations, florals, draping, and anything else I needed. My venue made major changes to the location of my reception 3 weeks before the wedding, and without Collette I don’t know how I would have handled it. She was able to revise and reorganize everything and make everything absolutely beautiful. I was always about to contact her whenever I had questions, or just needed reassurance. I would absolutely recommend Vows and Views to everyone. I was one of those people who didn’t really know if I needed a wedding coordinator, and I was totally blown away. It’s not just what she did, but how it was done in a way that came together flawlessly, and kept me as stress free as possible.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Debra Mulcahy · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfect Day

Collette was amazing to work with, and in my opinion an absolute necessity for a smooth wedding day. She went above and beyond for us in every way possible. Truly professional and extremely helpful. She took care of everything we needed and exceeded expectations. Two of my bridesmaids had previously utilized her services and highly recommended her as well. So happy with our decision to choose Collette to help us, and you will be too.

Side note: Collette also made our bouquets and they were beautiful!
    10/10 would recommend!!

Picture is Collette with her 3 happy brides!

Sent on 10/12/2019
    Vows and Views 8

Brittany Seaman · Married on 10/05/2019

every bride needs one

I wanted as little stress on my wedding day as possible. Having Collette as my month of planner was a godsend. She took care of coordinating all the vendors and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. The day of the wedding she set up everything and myself and my wedding party was able to relax before the big event. This also allowed my wedding party to have no responsibilities during the wedding which all allowed us to enjoy the big day. Our wedding was a huge success in everyway because of vows and views.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Kelsie Cooke · Married on 07/04/2019

Excellent!

Colleen was fantastic! I didn’t have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. Everything looked so perfect like the way I have envisioned. The ceremony and reception ran very smoothly. She was also extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Susan · Married on 06/15/2019

Vows and Views

Collette was fantastic! I would highly recommend Vows and Views to everyone. I did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Courtney Hlavacek · Married on 05/26/2019

Courtney and Kevin's wedding day

I can't tell you enough how amazing it was to work with Collette. She is beyond amazing at what she does. She handled everything so well and I had absolutely no stress the day of my wedding. She took the vision I had in my head and brought it to life and then some. It was all just so perfect!!! Me and my husband are so happy that we had such an amazing day!!! Thank you so much Collette!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Vows and Views 9
    Vows and Views 10
    Vows and Views 11
    Vows and Views 12
    Vows and Views 13
    Vows and Views 14

Katie · Married on 05/19/2019

Takes care of everything!

Collette and JD were great! They made sure my entire wedding ran smoothly and on time. They also took care of and planned for things ahead of time that you normally would not think of. So glad I hired Vows and Views and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Marie · Married on 05/10/2019

Happy Bride and Groom

Collette is very responsive and helpful. Her and her team work hard to make your day special. I started planning my own wedding, booked a few vendors, and quickly started to feel panic. When I emailed Vows and Views and read about the packages they offered I went with the day of coordinating package. Collette offered tons of advice and met with me a few times to discuss different options. I planned an out of town wedding in Port Orange, I live in Key West, and she made me feel confident again. The month before the wedding she helped pull everything together with all of the vendors and how the day of would go. I couldn't have done my wedding without her! I rented the table decor and other decorations/lighting from her so we wouldn't have to pack it up and take it all back home. It was cheaper than buying it ourselves and it was a delightful surprise to see how she did everything. We got so many compliments on our wedding. People thought it was beautiful and fun. Collette's experience with weddings is evident in the presentation of everything. Her team is great and she rents you quality decor. Everything was better than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Vows and Views 15
    Vows and Views 16
    Vows and Views 17

Ashley Gannon · Married on 03/09/2019

Vows & Views made my wedding day PERFECT

Collette and her team were INCREDIBLE!! I had the most perfect wedding day, in large part to Vows & Views. Collette is on top of everything. She is calm cool and collected while also being completely on top of every little detail. She was so wonderful to work with, she put me at ease from the day I decided to hire her to the last minute of the night. I can't say enough great things about them!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/07/2019

Best Decision I Made

Hiring Collette from Vows and Views to be my coordinator was by far the best decision I made hands down. I opted for the full coordination plan and it was so worth it. Collette recommended vendors, helped make arrangements with all the vendors, and helped direct my decisions when my head started spinning every which way. She and her team did all of the set up, created the most beautiful centerpieces, and decorated the venue beyond my hopes and expectations. The day of she helped to streamline and keep everyone on track and organized. If there were any issues I honestly don't even know about them because everything was handled. She got everything cleaned up and packed up for me ready to go at the end of the night and made sure that we had cake and food to take back with us. Collette and team made our day so much more special by taking a huge amount of stress and worry off of our plates. I would recommend Collette a million times over to any bride looking for a coordinator (and those who think they can get by without one!) Thank you Collette and Vows and Views for making our wedding day smooth and wonderful!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Kristina · Married on 02/14/2019

Highly recommend vows and views!

Highly recommend! Took a lot of stress off me and everything turned out BEAUTIFUL!! Every time I reached out to collette to make changes she always was very flexible to make my dreams happen! My wedding went SO smoothly because of vows and views!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/18/2018

Collette is an amazing decorator!

Working with Collette was a blessing. She had turned my vision into a beautiful reality and I can't thank her enough. She is an amazing decorator and great communicator. I enjoyed working with Collette as her responsiveness and attention to detail was impeccable. Best decision was hiring her!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Collette and her team were able to transform an ugly blank space to the most magical thing. She was a dream to work with and was always extremely responsive and professional.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Wedding

Vows and Views did an excellent job of decorating for our ceremony and reception as well the day of coordination.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Vows and Views 18
    Vows and Views 19

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Collette was an amazing Wedding Planner. I reached out to her around 3 months from my wedding and as soon as I gave her my vendors she was reaching out to them and contacting them to get all the information she needed. She was very helpful and was there for me throughout my whole rehearsal and the whole wedding. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Bernice · Married on 09/01/2018

We want to give many thanks to Collette, and her staff from Vows and Views for making our wedding beautiful. The Best Day Ever... Collette and her staff were kind, polite, and qiuck on their feet, ready to respond. Everything from the decorations, timeline, moving the guest along to the next event, everything just went so smoothly. I would recommend Vows and Views to anyone who would ask me. Especially my family and friends. I give them all an A+

Thanks, Collette your the best??

Sent on 09/20/2018

Kathryn · Married on 06/16/2018

Collette was wonderful to work with. The day would have never gone as smoothly without her. She had a perfect timeline set up and kept in good contact with all my vendors to make sure everything went well. She was very responsive, especially the week of, when a million little questions came up. She and her team did a beautiful job on the decorations and set up of the venue. Everything was perfect and I appreciate her quick responses to every problem, even an impending thunderstorm during the cocktail hour, she handled perfectly while I was out taking pictures with the bridal party. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Tylar · Married on 06/01/2018

Collette was amazing! She was always available to answer questions for me, and my Wedding was just spectacular!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Valerie · Married on 05/21/2018

Collette was fantastic! She made sure everything looked absolutely beautiful for our wedding day. She was very friendly and professional. Our day went so smoothly thanks to her. I highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Debbie Herlihy · Married on 04/27/2018

It was a miracle finding Collette Hlavacek from Vows and Views as she planned my wedding from soup to nuts. I did not have to worry about one thing. She is professional, organized, creative and a pure pleasure to work with besides being extremely reasonable priced for what she brings to the table. If you're getting married and you want a stress-free wedding, this is the girl to hire. People are still talking how beautiful my wedding décor was because Collette did it all. If there was a question or issue, Collette handled it with ease. She had every answer and solution to any problem that could have risen. Her husband is even the photographer. I would re-hire her for any event I was planning, she is aces in my book.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Claira · Married on 04/07/2018

Collette went above and beyond and exceeded all of our expectations. She was very professional, helpful and did way more than was expected of her! The day wouldn’t of been ran so smoothly without her. I highly recommend Collette with vows and views to any couple if you would like someone knowledgeable, with beautiful decor, awesome help and a smoothly ran day! Xoxo

Sent on 04/17/2018

lynette · Married on 04/04/2018

Collette and her team were called in the very last minute... our Wedding Planner had a family emergency and Collette, cool and calm, stepped right in... her team with DJ Joe really assisted the whole wedding party to a flawless day! I would recommend her for any kind of event you need assistance with!! Check out out day with Collette at the wheels

Sent on 04/19/2018
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 03/03/2018

Vows and Views is absolutely amazing! I felt like the most stress free bride in history. Collette was so supportive, patient and professional. She went the extra mile to make sure our special day was an absolute success. Would recommend the services from Vows and Views to any couple preparing for their wedding.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Andrea · Married on 02/23/2018

Collette was awesome at coordinating the day of. She was also quick at responding back to any questions I had through out the entire planning process. Her assistant seemed very stressed out the day of the wedding and was not very friendly. Regardless, I would still recommend using this company for your wedding planning!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2018

Collette and her team were fantastic! She was very accommodating and helpful, throughout the entire process. The day of the wedding, she was very professional, and on top of everything. Helped to make sure our day was everything we hoped it would be.

Sent on 02/18/2018