17 Reviews for VisualEtiquette

High-Res Images (1)
Slideshow (1)
Digital Files (1)
17 VisualEtiquette Reviews

I booked Emil for our wedding after seeing how many great reviews he had and they were all accurate! Emil was professional, easy-going, and knew how to capture beautiful shots, as well as touching candids! He definitely has an artistic eye and gave us wedding pictures that were far above my expectations. For example, he stopped us randomly at one point on our way into the reception space to capture a few shots and those are some of my favorites as the lighting was absolutely perfect! Thank you, Emil!

Profile Picture Rose, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emil is absolutely wonderful! My fiancé and I couldn't have picked a better person for our engagement photos! We went into it so nervous and after working with Emil-we cannot wait to do it all over again at our wedding next year. Emil is very professional, creative, and excited to shoot! Most importantly, he makes you feel comfortable and truly enjoy your time together! I cannot wait to see our photos! :-) Thank you Emil!

Profile Picture Sanela, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emil is wonderful! He was professional and took wonderful photos of our wedding! We were very satisfied with his services.

Profile Picture User7249078, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emil is a gem! We just cannot say enough how happy we are we got him to photoshoot our wedding. He was very professional, creative, and attentive. Thank you Emil! Cannot wait to see the pictures!

Profile Picture Galina, 8/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Emil is a talented photographer who is very professional, easy to work with, excited to shoot, and delivers excellent work. We received many compliments from our wedding guests about him even before we received our pictures. Our pictures are beautiful and the album he made is exceptional. Emil is a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend him for any of your photography needs.

Profile Picture Amelia, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emil took our engagement pictures in the city and they turned out beautiful. I was very camera shy in the beginning, but he made it very natural being there. Our engagement pictures turned out beautiful! He had put pictures ready in 2 weeks and was easy to contact for follow up! I cannot wait for him to take pictures of our wedding!

Profile Picture Melina, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Visual Etiquette. From the very first meeting with Emil, we knew we picked the right team for our big day. We loved our engagement pictures - Emil made us feel very comfortable. Emil and his team member, Jose, were very punctual and professional on the day of our wedding. We are so excited to see our pictures and our video - definitely recommend using this wonderful company.

Profile Picture Natasa, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Emil of Visual Etiquette shot my wedding on August 14th and did an amazing job. I am a graphic designer and do photo art direction professionally, so I am very critical of photographs and I couldn't be happier. Emil worked within our tight time frame without a single complaint, and still managed to get fantastic shots both indoors and out. He never stopped taking photos and captured so many great moments without interrupting the ceremony and party. On top of it all, he was friendly and nice to everyone there, I had many compliments from guests. I would not hesitate in recommending him as your wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Kristi, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files

Loved having Emil as our wedding photographer! He was professional and helped guide us throughout the whole wedding process. I loved all my pictures and he captured so many unforgettable memories throughout the night. His value is amazing, when I first found him I almost thought it was a scam because his pricing was so much lower than any other photographers I looked into. I received my wedding pictures around 2 months after the wedding with a preview album only 5 weeks after! I had so many guests comment on him and how friendly he was. I highly recommend hiring Emil @ Visual Etiquette as your photographer. One of the best decisions I made for our wedding.

Profile Picture User3403391, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hoping to save some future brides time by giving my highest regard to Visual Etiquette!! I spent a ton of time interviewing photographers for my wedding. I was thrilled to find Emil at Visual Etiquette. Emil's pricing was very reasonable and his work seemed great. I was a bit unsure of what I would get, but all the reviews I read about him were great. I went with my gut and had him photograph our entire day - 12 hours! Emil was there on time and stayed all the way through the end. He was extremely flexible and offered great suggestions for poses, locations, etc. We got our pictures a few weeks ago and absolutely love them! He captured every moment of our day and allowed us to basically "relive" each moment when we went through them. We also hired Agnes at Visual Etiquette for our videography. We do not have a copy of the video yet, but are anticipating it to be wonderful just as our photos. We can't wait to use Emil again for our future special events and highly recommend adding them to your interview list when searching for photography services!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Had an amazing experience with Visual Etiquette from first meeting with them to my wedding day! Arrived on time and even early, respectful, professional all day, they did not sit down for a second and really wowed me with their work ethic!! When i need photographer services again I will be calling them!! Highly recommending!

Profile Picture Jovanka, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Emil is truly amazing at his job. We interviewed several photographers (in varying price ranges) in preparation for our wedding. When looking at Emil's website and pricing (which was significantly lower than all the other photographers we met with), I was not sold on his work and talent. However, the day we met Emil and he showed us recent engagement sessions and weddings he had done and we were sold.
Emil was extremely personable, easy to work with and the end product is very, very special. Emil shot our engagement session on a very windy summer day on the lakefront. During the session our clothes and my hair was flying everywhere. We got the photos back and they were stunning. The shots he captured were truly one of a kind and showed our personalities through and through. I was then met with a challenge to pick one photo for our ‘Save The Date’; can you say challenging? Let's just say, there were over 50 shots that were stunning and I finally landed on 2 ‘Save The Date’ designs.
Fast forward to our wedding day. Emil was on-time, and on-point. He was everywhere capturing everything! Emil has a great eye and the results show.
We ordered a photo album and also got a slideshow montage included in our package. The montage was spectacular. The music, the photos and the flow and compositions perfectly depicted our wedding day, like nothing I could have ever imagined. We ordered a wedding video from another vendor, but the slideshow from VisualEtiquette far surpasses the quality of our wedding video (and that’s saying a lot because video is often more detailed and better at storytelling). The montage makes people cry whenever they watch it, including us.
We recently received our wedding album and knew we'd be happy with it; and we are!
If you hire Emil, you will not be disappointed, I promise, promise, promise. He is truly one of the best photographers I've ever worked with. His prices are competitive but his quality is of the highest ranks.

Profile Picture Abby, 6/20/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Emil and Agnes were delightful to work with and incredibly professional. We haven't seen the photos and video yet but their performance on wedding day was wonderful.

Profile Picture Mary Ellen, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Emil is an amazing photographer who truly cares about his clients and his work. It started snowing the morning we were scheduled to take our pictures but Emil showed up on time and did not complain once, trekking through the snow to get some amazing shots. He is extremely thorough and worked with us longer than our allocated time at no additional charge. He was extremely friendly, energetic and very hard working. Emil was easy to work with and most importantly made us feel comfortable and relaxed during our photo session. He took a nice variety of classical and artsy shots. We would definitely use Emil again and highly recommend him and Visual Etiquette.

Profile Picture User4361043, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emil was a lucky find for me.
The engagement photo session with him was fun. I even recomended my friends to do a photo session with Emil even if it is just for a fun date. And I loved the photos he did for the wedding. Most of the evening people commented on the photographer to my new husband. A guest told me it was nice to have a photographer that was so personable. I had another ask me if he could make her look that good in photos. I am glad he was there to help document a special evening that goes so fast!!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 2/5/11, 1 Review

Emil,
You and Aga did an incredible job with our wedding. We love showing our friends and family the many photos. Btw, thanks for touching up every single one! The video of the church ceremony looks like a scene from The Godfather. Truly unbelievable. You and Aga worked hard and it shows. The whole family gets watery eyes every time we... play it. Thank you again for being so kind, for your hard work and creativity, and for the rapid turn-around. I hope others use my post to help make their decision. Great job!

Profile Picture Marina, 8/1/10, 1 Review

Christopher & Stojanka July 25, 2010

Thank you VisualEtiquette for amazing video and photos from our wedding day. The wedding photos are most Incredible, and Perfect. You did an Exceptional job. The wedding video was very good, and it was like watching an emotional movie with great choice of songs. We have had the most fun at our wedding with you guys. The Engagement Session was one special experience. The photos are really great. You did an Excellent job. Without you guys our wedding would not have been the same. Thank you for being with us on our special day. We are honored.

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/25/10, 1 Review