VIP Country Club Reviews

157 Reviews for VIP Country Club

Stephanie S. · Married on 06/11/2021

The most magical day

I got married on June 11th, 2021
    My experience at VIP, was simply AMAZING! There is nothing bad to say about this place. Vin, is amazing. He is so kind, and will just make you feel like you picked the right place! He makes sure you get what you want and need and everything is perfect. The food is simply the best. My guests couldn’t stop talking about everything. From cocktail hour, to dinner & dancing everything went perfect. My fiancé, myself and guests want to relive the day over and over again. Originally having to postpone from October 2020, Vin was so helpful. Can I get married again?! Haha. Our bridal attendant Wendy was a doll. She was so nice and was always there for us. Vin was always on top of everything, thank god for him helping me otherwise I wouldn’t have known what to do with a lot of things haha! VIP is the place to book. They have beautiful places outside to take photos, the inside is gorgeous. Be sure to check out their cocktail our room, it is breathtaking and so modern! The outside areas are so nice too. The ballrooms are to die for!!! You won’t be disappointed at VIP!

Sent on 06/13/2021

Melissa M. · Married on 05/08/2021

Soooo Happy With Our Choice

From the first day we visited VIP, we knew this was our place! I don’t even think we looked anywhere else. Every single person we dealt with were always attentive to our needs and answered all our emails and phone calls so fast. Planning a wedding during a pandemic was difficult and everyone made it as smooth as possible for us. Now to the most important part, our day! It was beyond amazing! Our matre di was sooo attentive and made sure our wedding played out the way we planned. My bridal attendant was soo super sweet and literally did everything for me. Constantly making sure I was comfortable and having the best time! I don’t think there is anything else that could have made the day better. They listened and helped in keeping me calm, I didn’t have to think of anything!! It was truly a magical day for us!!

Sent on 06/01/2021

Cindy · Married on 01/16/2021

Outstanding!

Huge shout out! They went beyond our expectations. Food was amazing, service & accommodations. Look forward to our next party.

Sent on 01/19/2021

Hi Cindy,
    Thank you for your stellar review. We look forward to your next event and wish you and Billy all the best in your future endeavors.

Aracelis · Married on 10/11/2020

Folkes and Murphy wedding

Tom guided us every step of the way and Vincent the maitre d was extremely helpful throughout the evening and Wendy the bridal attendant was attentive to the bride and her guests all night!
    A wonderful place for a wedding!
    Amazing experience!
    Thank you VIP for making our daughters day special!
    Aracelis

Sent on 04/17/2021

Hi Aracelis,
    Thank you for your stellar review. We hope to see you and your amazing family for your next special event.

Teresa · Married on 08/22/2020

Summer wedding

Planning a wedding during covid is no easy task but VIP did an absolutely amazing job making our day perfect. A month later and our guests are still calling to say how much fun they had and of course how great the food was. Vinston and Brianne do a fabulous job making sure everything is perfect and all you have to worry about is enjoying ur special day.

Sent on 09/17/2020

Hi Teresa,
    Thank you for the stellar review!
    We look forward to hosting your next event with us. We want to wish you and Billy all the best in your future endeavors.

Kristen Z. · Married on 05/30/2020

Beautiful venue, Elegant Ballrooms & Wonderful Staff!!

When we initially booked with VIP Country Club in 2019, we were very impressed with the beautiful venue, outdoor & indoor ceremony spaces, number of food options, and attentiveness of their staff. Since we were planning a wedding with less than 200 guests, we needed to find a venue that had a smaller ballroom that still had the same elegance of the main ballroom. VIP had the perfect option for us! The price was reasonable for the area and we were able to customize the event based on our needs/wants.

Leading up to the wedding Tom and Vinston were very helpful in planning and organizing the event. They were quick to answer my MANY questions via email. VIP worked seamlessly with our vendors to make our wedding run smoothly and exactly as planned.

Our guests were very impressed with our cocktail hour in VIP's 400 Lounge. The space inside (large booths, tables, bar tops) and outside (seating with an outdoor fountain) are perfect for an upscale cocktail hour. Not to mention, the many food station options that VIP offers!

Lastly, we would like to thank VIP Country Club for being so flexible and accommodating during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our wedding, that was originally scheduled for May 2020, was rescheduled twice and we were not charged any fees or limited to any specific days. VIP made sure our wedding day in May 2021 was just as special as it would have been in 2020, while taking all necessary precautions of course! We definitely made the right choice choosing VIP for our wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2021

Reba · Married on 05/24/2020

Fabulous service during a time of great flux!

We originally chose VIP because it was easily accessible from New York, could hold the 500 people we initially planned for, is a beautiful space with gorgeous water views, and is staffed by a highly professional team. Our May 2020 wedding date had to be pushed back, and VIP was extremely flexible with rescheduling. Ultimately, we settled on a 19-person wedding in January. The VIP staff did not blink at this huge change in numbers. They were amazingly easy to work with during the planning process, and on wedding day the space and the service was every bit as polished and celebratory as we could have hoped for our original giant wedding. They really did an incredible job of adjusting to last-minute changes and making us feel like royalty. There was just a small day-of hiccup-- the boutonnieres and the veil were kind of forgotten in the heat of the moment, and were just remembered by me (the bride) right before the ceremony, so all was well in the end but it might have been nice if the venue had helped keep those things organized (though I'm still not really sure whose job that is actually supposed to be). All in all, we had a fantastic experience with VIP-- would recommend for a wedding of any size, in any weather!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Julie · Married on 04/25/2020

March 2021 - The Crims

VIP was phenomenal. From having to postpone it literally a year from April 2020, VIP has been responsive from all the uncertainty 2020 caused. My bridal attendant and Maitre d were great. Everything was organized, and were extremely attentive. All the staff were so professional. All the guest still to this day rave about how good the food was and what a great night they had. I'm so glad my husband and I were still able to do our wedding at VIP. Although Due to Covid restrictions we had a small wedding I had an unforgettable night.

Kind regards,

The Crims

Sent on 03/22/2021

Hi Julie and Kevin,
    Thank you so much for your stellar review. We want to wish you both all the best in your future endeavors. We hope to be a part of your next special event.
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 12/15/2019

Best Wedding as Our Families have told us

Words cannot describe what our experience was booking VIP as our venue for our wedding! From the beginning with booking with Tiffany we knew the place was ours the moment we walked back into the car. Everything was phenomenal! Having Vin as our Maitre d and our bridal attendant for the day of everything went without a hiccup! Our families have told us the cocktail hour area was something they have never experienced before and the food from cocktail hour, to the reception, all the way down to the donuts at the dessert bar was phenomenal! Our families are still talking about how phenomenal our wedding was and we hope that it will be one to still talk about years to come! Thank you so much to VIP for making our wedding one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Hi Kelly and Dan,
    Thank you very much for the stellar review! It was an honor to be a part of your big day, We like to wish the both of you all the best in your future endeavors.

Andrea C. · Married on 11/08/2019

Andrea Cummings-Cole

Had our wedding anniversary on 11/8/2019. Words cannot express my gratitude. VIP made our day so special. The team that serve us were awesome. No complain from us or our guest. So professional and they aim to please. Can’t wait for my sister’s wedding day to be back there.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Hi Andrea,
    Thank you for your stellar review. It was honor to be a part of your special day. We look forward to hosting your next special event.
  • Cherise

Cherise · Married on 10/05/2019

Simply Amazing

This venue is top notch and exceeded my expectations. The bridal attendant and the Maitre D was on point. I did not have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding. They handled everything from guests showing up who were not invited to the reception to unpacking all my boxes with my wedding favors. The food was amazing!!! And the staff was so nice. And did I mention, the price per guest was well worth it!!!

If I have to give a scale rating this place is rated a perfect 10!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Hi Cherise,
    Thank you for your stellar review!!! It was an honor to be a part of your special day and, we want to wish you the very best in your endeavors!!!!

Joseline L. · Married on 09/15/2019

Best venue ever

Me and my husband got married at vip this September. After my sister hosting her wedding here we decided to stick with something good and we looked at over 15 venues. Everything was excellent. The staff Tom, Vin, Melanie, Brianna and everyone else was awesome. Thank you to the chefs baker and all the staff. The food is delicious my cake was gorgeous and tasty the place is beautiful and they were so organized. Thank you Brianna for feeding us and keeping me calm and sane. My guest said it was the best wedding ever! We appreciate it immensely and will always recommend VIP.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Hi Joseline,
    Thank you for the stellar review! We look forward to hosting to your next event!! It was honor and a privilege to be a part of your special day.
  • Shamasia

Shamasia · Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding spectacular

I have booked with Michael for my wedding in August and this venue has been nothing but amazing. Michael is very flexible and answers emails within a reasonable time. I look forward to seeing my wedding come to life

Sent on 04/21/2019

VIP Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your stellar review. You wedding is going to be simply amazing and we can't wait for it.

Colleen S. · Married on 07/12/2019

VIP Country Club - Magical Night

The venue was spectacular. All of our guests were blown away by the atmosphere. The food is still be talked about as the best they have ever had at a wedding - the cocktail hour and the dinner! Can't say enough about the beauty of the cake! Not one complaint. There were no hidden costs. Tiffany Hogan, Tom Esposito, Vinston Joy and Alyssa and all of the staff were so on top of things from beginning to end!! It was nothing less than spectacular! Absolute magical night!!! Thank you VIP!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Hi Colleen,
    Thank you so much for the stellar review!!. We want to wish you both an amazing married life!!!!!!

Kimberly · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect wedding!

Planning a wedding is so stressful but the staff at VIP make it so much easier. Every question and need answered. They are really really good at what they do. Special shout out to Tom for answering my thousand questions and to Vin and Alyssa for making our day go so smoothly. Our guests are still talking about the incredible time they had. Thank you for making my wedding day everything that I wanted! :)

Sent on 06/21/2019

Hi Kim,
    Thank you so much for the stellar review!! It was a privilege to be a part of your special day and we hope to see you again for your next event...
  • Julia

Julia P. · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue!

We had our wedding here on 5/18/19 and i can't say enough amazing things. From the food to the staff to all the details, it was the best day of our lives and the staff at VIP country club made this all possible. Trust me - you want to have your wedding here! Our guests are still talking about the food, the amazing views and how much fun they all had!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2019

Time of my life

I got married on April 28 and my guest are still talking about my wedding! My wedding was a dream come true . This place is amazing ! The food is the best and the cocktail hour is jaw dropping . The staff is amazing !!!! Alyssa and Vince if I could give 20 stars I would . This place is gorgeous and my wedding day at this venue was everything and more! Thank you VIP! Happy wife happy life

Sent on 05/14/2019

Hey Amanda,
    Thank you for the stellar review!!! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding..

Claudia · Married on 03/23/2019

Phenominal venue

We found VIP when we attended a holiday party there years ago. At the time we loved the venue itself; the rooms were spacious and well decorated and the layout was excellent.

When it came time to pick a venue for our wedding, we headed back to VIP to see what the packages were. The whole place had been completely remodeled. There were beautiful new ceilings and carpets throughout and the decor had all been modernized. We loved it.

VIP provided a comprehensive wedding package that included more than most other places we looked. Everything was extremely high quality from the drink selection to the food. We had 5 entree options, dozens of selections for cocktail hour, top shelf open bars, venetian hour, the best wedding cake we've ever had... the list goes on.

We've not a single complaint about VIP. From the moment we arrived pre-ceremony for photos, they were nothing but accommodating. We had our own separate suites, a bridal suite for post ceremony, a huge, recently remodeled cocktail hour area and a superb main ball room for the reception. There were ample, accessible bathrooms, outdoor space and physical space in the room itself. We never felt overcrowded or cramped.

The dance floor was not small but no so big that it wasn't filled up. There were two bars servicing the room and dozens of wait staff supplementing.

Dinner and desert were phenomenal; we could have been in a fancy restaurant and had the same food.

To all the people we worked with from VIP, thank you so much for setting the stage for our day. It absolutely could not have been so amazing were it not for you.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Mustaren C. · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderful!

My wedding was at VIP Country Club this last weekend 11/24/18 and I as well as my 500 guests had a wonderful time. From food , to staff , to decor everything was perfect. VIP was also exceptionally kind in providing desserts for my father who is a diabetic. My only regret is that I wasn't a guest at my own wedding! Thank you so very much to Alyssa (my bridal attendant) who made sure I as well as my husband were well hydrated and didn't go hungry!
    Thank you so very much to Tom and his whole team for ensuring that the my wedding day went as smoothly as possible.

Sent on 11/29/2018

VIP Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the Amazing Review, we want to wish you all the best in your future endeavors. It was a pleasure that we were a part of your special day.

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

You’ll feel like a VIP at VIP

IP is truly the place to celebrate your marriage. My husband and I can’t rave enough. The food is insane. Coming from a family of true 100% traditional pure blooded spaniards... we are hard to please and serious about good food and wine. Whatever they didn’t have they got and whatever they couldn’t get they let us find and bring. They go above and beyond for customer service. We worked with Vinston who is AMAZING. So kind and attentive. He himself wed there the week after our wedding. And that says something for me. That the staff even chooses VIP! It’s because they know that there they are taken care of! Tom the manager is wonderful. He makes you feel comfortable and prepared with all his check lists! A definite must for the nervous bride like myself. The cocktail hour display made everyone drool. I was told that it was the best one one anyone had ever seen. The station displays abundantly overflowing! The room and whole building (newly renovated just in time for our wedding!) is stunning! You need to go see the grounds. The back on the water for photos is great, having your cocktail hour half outside is such a perk and great way to add space for people to spread out. Our vianesse was outdoors as well as we had great weather. Everyone had a ball. The food was hot cooked perfectly and tastey. I actually got to eat at my own wedding and they make sure of that. My bridal attendant lisa was phenomenal. She made sure my glass was always full, my plate hot and my feet comfortable. I kid you not she helped me change shoes like 3 times, reapplied my lipstick and talked me through my nerves. Shes a doll! Do request her if u can! It felt like family with the staff at vip and that is important to us. We felt comfortable from the first day we walked in to the night we went home as husband ans wife and said our good byes. They are there for you every step of the way to make your memories the best possible. I had an extensive list and boxes of decor and setups for them. I had such anxiety that it wouldnt turn out how i wanted Boy was i wrong. Lisa nailed my design and drawings. Everything was put where i wanted it. When i walked in that night i was speechless. They paid attention to every detail exactly how i envisioned it. Its so rare to find that nowadays. Go to VIP and meet the vip family. You wont be dissapointed!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole G. · Married on 06/23/2018

Great Venue!

My husband and I got married here on June 23rd of this year. VIP and all the people working there were amazing! We got so many compliments on the food and service. My family couldn't be happier with the amount of food and the quality of it. The place looks even nicer after getting remodeled. We absolutely loved having our wedding at VIP. They were so kind and accommodating.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2018

I cannot emphasize enough how much we LOVED the VIP Country Club from beginning to end. To start, we came here on a whim and I wasn't expecting much of anything. But the moment we walked in, I knew. The ambiance, the décor, the views, the staff, incredible. We worked with Tom who made the entire experience from planning to day of so incredibly seamless. He accommodated all of our requests and even got creative with others. The wedding day itself went off without a hitch. I seriously do not have a single complaint or concern. Our bridal attendant was the absolute best. She knew what I needed before I did and I was always there to help. The food was absolutely incredible (there was SO MUCH food), the staff was professional and kind, the ambiance was gorgeous, and the price is unbeatable. People are still raving about the venue and the food. I truly cannot recommend VIP Country Club enough. You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Mrs._S

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2018

My wedding will be talked about for years to come. The food was all the rave and the cocktail hour wasn't long enough. Tom was professional from the beginning and very on point. As an organized Type A person, he was speaking my language. The staff was so professional and my guests loved the bartenders and waiters. My attendant Alyssa...she is good at her job and truly deserves all the praises and more. She was on top of everything and I didn't have to think or worry. She took care of it. I truly enjoyed my day and the food (I actually managed to sit down and nibble on something) 5+++ stars all the way.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Dear Amanda and Frank,
    Thank you for your kind review and we want wish you both all the best in your future endeavors.
    Sincerely,
    Vinny

Stephanie · Married on 03/03/2018

We had our wedding at the VIP and could not be happier with the experience. Everyone is very friendly and very accommodating. Vin, Alyssa, Rachel, and Jeannie took care of us all night. Alyssa was an amazing bridal attendant. She was always two steps ahead of me when I had questions or needed something. The food and cake were delicious. We loved everything about our special night. Thank you to all of the VIP staff for providing such a great and memorable experience.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Dear Stephanie,
    Thank you for your kind review and it was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We want to wish all the best in your future endeavors.
    Sincerely,
    Vinny

Brianne · Married on 09/16/2017

The experience we had with VIP Country Club was indescribable. Mike, Alyssa and  Jeannie made sure our day went smoothly from start to finish. Mike was the biggest help from the day that we chose to have our wedding at their establishment. Alyssa, my bridal attendant that day, was amazing. She made my day that much easier just by taking care of pretty much anything and everything for us. In fact, my florist forgot my toss away bouquet and she put one together for me. Definitely request to have her because she is super attentive! The food was out of this world! Our guests are still talking about it and how beautiful the venue was. We really had a perfect day and i would change nothing. I would recommend the VIP to everybody! Thank you so much for making our wedding day so memorable and the best day ever.

Sent on 10/04/2017