7 Reviews for Villa Lucia Events

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)
7 Villa Lucia Events Reviews

I highly recommend Diana& her company.
My son was getting married&as mother of the groom,I was responsible for the rehearsal dinner.
This was a challenge since we live in NYC & the wedding was a destination one, taking place in Fort Lauderdale, on the beach.
I saw Villa Lucia on Instagram & contacted Diana.
She was quick to respond & met me@ my hotel in Florida, six months prior to the wedding.
She had a list of restaurants & drove me to scope out several before I made my selection.
Diana is very patient as well as very knowledgeable in party planning & knows her field.
She assisted me with invitations,decorations& party favors& the rehearsal dinner was a success.Diana& her assistant were@ the dinner to insure everything went according to plan.
Five stars to excellent service!

Profile Picture Shelley, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am very happy I went with this company for wedding planning and wedding coordination services. My wedding was outside on Key Biscayne. They helped me take care of all the little details and took so much stress off of me the days leading up to the wedding. They also helped me find some awesome vendors, and I was able to do a lot of rentals through her such as linens, silverware, dance floor, and lighting. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Laurel, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Diana was truly amazing! I was so lucky to have her as my wedding planner. She and her partner made everything look so beautiful and perfect. Even though I used mostly recycled materials (wine bottles, mason jars and steel cans), DIY Decor and "cheap" flowers I was very happy with the results and she worked within my budget. She takes care of everything, she have wonderful vendors, so you can have a "not so stressful" day.

Photo
Profile Picture Evelyn, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing! Wonderful wedding planner, Villa Lucia Events made our budget dream wedding a reality. Thank you for everything, perfection!

Profile Picture Anthony, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I chose Villa Lucia Events for my wedding! I could not have been happier to work with Diana and her team! She was extremely attentive and really helped me hone in on a theme for my wedding! I had a vision for how I wanted my wedding to feel and she brought my vision to life. She was extremely organized and set helpful reminders for all of our meetings with vendors. She has really great connects in the industry and helped me save $$$ - as you know, every cent counts when planning a wedding! My wedding was an absolutely fairytale - a dream come true! The day ran so smoothly, not a single issue! I highly recommend Diana and Villa Lucia Events for all so your special occasions!

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Diana, did an outstanding job with my bridal shower. She is really good at following up with her clients so as to ensure that we are never left in the dark. I would highly recommend her for any party planning needs. She will turn your ideas into reality.
Thanks for making my day so special!

Profile Picture User7855010, 1+ year ago, 1 Review