VIBEvents Group Reviews

VIBEvents Group 5
VIBEvents Group 6
VIBEvents Group 7

Diana · Married on 04/08/2018

She did a great job!!! And helped me have one of the best days of my life!

Holly · Married on 09/30/2017

Veronica with VIBEvents was absolutely amazing! She put such care into planning my dream wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    VIBEvents Group 8
    VIBEvents Group 9
    VIBEvents Group 10
    VIBEvents Group 11
    VIBEvents Group 12
    VIBEvents Group 13

VIBEvents Group's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and your mom, in planning your special day. So glad that you loved everything about it. Best wishes for the two of you always.

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2017

Veronica made my dream wedding come to life! The day would not have been possible without her!

VIBEvents Group 14
    VIBEvents Group 15
    VIBEvents Group 16
    VIBEvents Group 17
    VIBEvents Group 18
    VIBEvents Group 19

Chaquanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Veronica was so amazing! She had a group of reliable vendors that she worked with. She went over and beyond by helping my bridesmaid fix her dress. With her full service plan, it made my wedding planning less stressful (even though I still stressed about dumb things).

I hired Verconia for the day of coodinator and she was very easy to work with! She is very friendly willing to do your wedding dream.

Sent on 12/27/2016

VIBEvents Group's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you to bring everything together, as you had envisioned! Wishing you both much love and happiness for years to come!

Courtney · Married on 07/08/2016

Honestly I don't even know where to begin. We decided on a destination wedding because I am from MS and my now husband is from PA. We choose Virginia since it was somewhat in the middle. We knew we were going to need a wedding planner since neither of us are from the area. Needless to say we felt we hit the jackpot when we choose Veronica. From the vendors she already knew to her organizational skills to her personality...We got 100% and then some. She goes above and beyond for her clients and when she says not to worry; you don't have to worry. Even when we had a miscommunication with the venue a week before the wedding she handled it flawlessly and got us what we were promised. Our wedding ended up being better than we could have ever even imagined. She saw our vision and made it better. Over the 11 months that we planned our wedding Veronica became more than our planner, she became like family that we will continue to keep in touch with for years to come.

Sent on 07/17/2016

VIBEvents Group's reply:

What an amazing family you have and we had a so much fun finding the perfect venue and vendors for you wedding day, with you! Our "Wedding Boot Camp" weekends were a joy to spend getting to know you guys better and to make sure every detail was how you envisioned it. Thank you for allowing us to plan your wedding day....we are so grateful. Wishing your beautiful family lots of love and years of joy!

Bruce · Married on 03/05/2016

VIBEvents is the BEST in the business. They take all the stress out of giving a party. Every detail is thought of. Veronica takes care of issues you haven't even thought of.

Sent on 07/18/2016

VIBEvents Group's reply:

Thank you Bruce...we so really enjoyed making everything come together just perfect for you!

Veronica was instrumental in helping me plan and deliver my engagement proposal for my girlfriend it was a fairy tale memory for the both of us.

The extra services planned, like a photographer to capture the moment were awesome!

VIBEvents Group's reply:

Thank you for choosing The Perfect Proposal by A Signature Event, to assist you in making your proposal stress-free and what you envisioned. That one question changes the rest of your life and we hope there will be many more fairytale memories for the two of you!

Veronica was a lifesaver! She transformed a plain looking church fellowship hall into an elegant and beautifully decorated dining room. She was very professional and always responded quickly when we reached out to her with questions, or needed suggestions throughout the planning process. It was such a relief to know that she would take care of all the decorating details for us and coordinate with the caterer. The "before" and "after" was simply breathtaking and we highly recommend Veronica from A Signature Event.

Sent on 01/19/2016

VIBEvents Group's reply:

We were so thrilled to work with you and with the challenge of transforming the room into something completely different. So happy that you were pleased with the results! Best wishes always. Veronica

Michelle · Married on 10/03/2015

Veronica with A Signature Event helped us plan our wedding for a year and a half! Throughout the planning time, she answered every question I had and smoothed all my fears no matter how big or small they were! There were many times when I would tell her "I just can't picture it" and she would attempt to set something up so that I had a visual to look at and continued to promise me that everything would turn out beautiful. And WOW was she ever right... our wedding day was THE BEST and most memorable day of our lives. Not only was everything beautiful but Veronica made sure all ran smoothly. Even with the threat of a hurricane the weekend of our wedding, Veronica made sure that we had a plan A, B, C etc and continued to settle my nerves and worries through the whole week leading up to the wedding day. Veronica was absolutely worth her weight in gold and I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to plan a wedding or other event with less stress and with every little detail taken care of! We couldn't have done it without her! Thank you 100 times over Veronica for all of the hard work and heart that you put into our special day!!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

VIBEvents Group's reply:

Thank you Michelle. I so enjoyed working with you and Jeff throughout your planning process. I am so thrilled that you were very happy with your wedding day. That is why we do what we do! The ASE team wishes you both many years of happiness always!!

holly · Married on 09/19/2015

Veronica was amazing in planning our September 2015 wedding at the hermitage museum. I had some needs that I thought couldn't be met but she came through 110%. She had the best contacts for everything from caterer to photographer to priest to baker to flowers. The event came out wonderfully and it was all due to Veronica's eye to detail and organization. I would recommend her to anyone looking to plan a one of a kind event.

VIBEvents Group's reply:

It was so much fun working with you and Phillip to plan your wedding. We were thrilled to be a part of your special day! Wishing you both lots of love and happiness over the years!

diann · Married on 07/18/2015

Very professional .would recommend her to anyone

Jeannine · Married on 05/17/2015

Veronica quietly and efficiently handled every detail for my daughters wedding. Approximately 6 weeks prior to my daughters wedding we contacted her for the day of coordination. From that moment on, the bride or myself didn't have to worry about a thing. Because of Veronica, my daughter, her dad, myself and our guests had a splendid once in a lifetime day we will never forget.

Becky · Married on 05/16/2015

Hiring Veronica was the best decision I made during wedding planning. We decided to get a day of coordinator about a month away from the wedding and Veronica exceeded my expectations. Although I had all the major decisions figured out, she was essential in pulling everything together. She even created signage for the wedding and welcome bags for our guests. She made sure that my family and I didn't have anything to worry about on the wedding day. If you want to enjoy your wedding day (and month) stress free, Veronica is your answer! Ill definitely be reaching out to Veronica for future events!

VIBEvents Group's reply:

Thank you Becky for this review. I know how stressed out you were when you hired me and it was hard for you to let things go as well! I'm glad that A Signature Event was able to pull your wedding together and relieve all of the stress for you and your family to be fully present and enjoy your wedding day! Wishing you tremendous amounts of love and happiness! Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Kristy · Married on 10/31/2014

Veronica and her company helped make my wedding become a success and run very smoothly. She kept my other vendors in check and on time. She helped me with a variety of things and also took pictures for me at the wedding and reception. I would definitely recommend her!

Jesselyn · Married on 08/30/2014

Veronica from A Signature Event did an excellent job. She went above and beyond what was requested. She's very well organized and thinks of the tiniest details that everyone forgets. She's fun to work with, keeps you on track, and is always prepared. While other planners would charge A LOT more, A Signature Event will provide MORE and better services for a REASONABLE price. You will NOT regret choosing A Signature Event.

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/07/2014

Thank you Veronica for making our wedding dreams come to life!! Our wedding day was the best day ever! Our guests are still talking about how lovely everything turned out and how much fun they had. Signature-Events' attention to detail, precise service, and execution of our vision made our day, the PERFECT day!!!
    Gregory and Lisa Baptiste

Mary · Married on 05/24/2013

The day of my wedding A Signature Event came in and completely decorated our reception hall quickly and in a professional manner. The room went from a simple décor to an exceptional classy décor that brightened up the room and made my wedding reception one to remember. It was much more than I ever expected and I will definitely use this company again for other events.

Sharon · event on: 05/05/2017

I have truly enjoyed working with Veronica at VIBEvents Group.

• User4801031 · event on: 01/03/2015

Veronica at A Signature Event was fabulous! Veronica was able to bring my vision to life. My mother and all of the guests enjoyed every minute of the event and the decor was second to none. A signature event is a class act and I highly recommend using Veronica for any event.

• User5136298 · event on: 05/12/2015

Absolutely wonderful! Veronica truly put together, in every essence of the word, a GRAND opening event. I didn't even know exactly what I wanted but after a consultation and meeting with Veronica she was able to pull together ideas that I didn't even know were possible and, best of all, within budget. She kept me updated at all times as to how things were coming together. The day of the event, I was able to enjoy my day because Veronica had everything in place, under control, and on time. All my guests had a fabulous time and complimented on the great atmosphere and food. Look no further in your search for an event planner. A Signature Event is who I recommend to everyone!

Marguerite · Married on 10/21/2017

Veronica made our wedding day a dream. She helped us get our planning on track before the event, and on the big day she ensured everything ran smoothly. My husband, family, and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. From communicating a timeline to strategically placing candles around our event space, she covered every detail. She coordinated with all of our vendors to make sure everyone knew where to be and what to do. On top of that, she's calm and collected and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Veronica and VIBE Events.

Devanshay · Married on 09/17/2017

Veronica Thompson was terrific to work with, especially with our busy schedule. She was able to to get my idea across, even though I was always changing my mind whenever I would see something I liked. Veronica was also very accommodating when it came to changes in my family, vendors, and guest count. I was able to put in a lot of personal touches to my wedding, including things I made. I had several vendors, and she was their point of contact. I didn't have to stress about who needed what and keep up with all my vendor's essential information.

Day of the wedding went off without a hitch. I was a happy bride and stressfree. I highly recommend getting a wedding planner, even if it's just for the day of wedding planning. It makes a world of a difference. Especially coming up with things you didn't even think about, even down to the late minute.

VIBEvents Group 20
    VIBEvents Group 21
    VIBEvents Group 22
    VIBEvents Group 23

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2015

Let me tell you about Veronica. She is completely FANTASTIC.
    I used her services for the day of.
    At the rehursal she commanded respect and was able to get all the family and friends in order, so we were able to have a real rehearsal. That was a very stressful day for me because that is what happens the day before you get married, and she was able to calm me down and reassure me that everything would be okay.
    On the day of the wedding if it wasn't for her I think that all the small, little but important things would have fell through the cracks. She made sure that everything ran smoothly and in a timely manner.
    I honestly do not know what would have happened if I didn't have her. I honestly think that day would have been a wreck. I am so grateful for her. Thank you so much.

Sent on 12/31/2015

VIBEvents Group's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Jessica and thank you for this review! Your ceremony was the most inspiring and touching one that I have ever seen. You could literally just feel the love between you and John! Thank you for letting me be a small part of your special day! I wish you two many years of happiness and love.