70 Reviews for Veronica Moya Bilingual Officiant

No Denomination (4)
Customized Vows (3)
Bilingual (2)
70 Veronica Moya Bilingual Officiant Reviews

Veronica was outstanding. Her sparkling personality and enthusiasm brightened our event. Her ability to do our wedding service in both English and Spanish made it possible for all of our guests to feel a part of the celebration.

Profile Picture Thomas, 4/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica was beyond awesome she helped me so much with THE WEDDING PLANNING!! She answered my questions she even gave me advice from her own wedding date total sweetheart and have recommender her to many of our close friends getting married in the next year!! Thank you so much we truly loved it so much

Profile Picture Ruth, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We can’t reccomend Veronica and her team enough. She was so accommodating for us, nothing was a problem. Our wedding day ran so smoothly, and everything was perfect. We are so pleased that we found Veronica, her tea are a credit to her. Xoxo

Profile Picture Marie, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica made the day so easy for us. She planned every aspect and kept us informed every step of the way. We had plenty of questions to ask beforehand also, and she answered them all no problem. I would 100% recommend using Veronica and her team for your wedding!

Profile Picture Lee, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nuestra experiencia con Veronica fue fantástica . Cambiamos la fecha de la boda dos días antes y fue muy flexible. Contesta rápida y eficientemente a todas las dudas. Y lo mejor su profesionalidad y calidez en el momento del matrimonio. Maravillosas palabras . Gracias Verónica , no podíamos elegir otro oficiante mejor para nuestra boda.

Profile Picture Ana, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica is an amazing officiant! She officiated our wedding in January and I can not express how happy we were with the ceremony. My husband and I are not super religious, but wanted some references due to my family being Catholic. Veronica was able to incorporate everything we wanted into the ceremony without it feeling like too much. She also did some parts in Spanish which I really appreciated because most of my family members are from Puerto Rico. From the beginning, Veronica was super bubbly and open to our suggestions. The day of the wedding, she arrived early and was a calming presence for my nerves. The ceremony was beautiful-- full of laughter, tears and some really moving parts. Veronica incorporated my grandparents (who are no longer with us) into the ceremony which is something I really appreciate. Veronica joked a bit about my husband being a Mets fan while I'm a Yankees fan. Everyone keeps saying it was one of the best ceremonies they had witnessed because Veronica was so personable and incorporated our personalities and stories so well. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant that will spark up the room with their personality and enthusiasm.

Profile Picture Veronica, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, No Denomination

My husband Lars and I got married in NYC, in the middle of a Winter Vortex in January. Neddles to say tempretures dove to 10 F. It was a small private ceremony at my friend`s Penthouse. The minute Veronica walked in, she warmed up the room with her amazing personality, GOOD VIBES and CHEERFUL SELF. The fact Veronica spoke Spanish, was very helpful, since my family is from Argentina and my husband´s from Norway and we had friends and family that flew in from all over the world. Yes, it felt like the United Nations in that room.
Lars and I have nothing else to say, but THANK YOU VERINICA for making our Wedding Day so special and unique.
Gracias Veronica por tanta buena onda en nuestro casamiento.

Profile Picture Andrea, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a wonderful ceremony and you were absolutely a joy! You were so kind and the service was easy, quick, and pleasant! Thank you.

Profile Picture Celeste , 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica is truly a special woman, we found her online and knew right after the first video chat she was the best person for the job. Leading up the big day she relieved our tensions and reduced our stress taking Care of everything we needed, the big day went without hitch (well, we got hitched) but without issue, truly a perfect day. Thanks Veronica.

Profile Picture Tobi, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Myself and my partner wanted a December wedding in New York. After researching weddings in NewYork I came across Veronica. After emailing her for information we booked our wedding for the 14th December 2017. Veronica and myself kept in touch via email the months before the wedding and Together we planned a wedding exactly what my partner and myself wanted.
The day itself was magical . Veronica organised hair and makeup and flowers which she delivered herself on the morning of our wedding. We met at the Rockerfella Centre our wedding Venue and had a beautiful exchange of vows and followed by photos by a unbelievable photographer.
Veronica is a beautiful lady inside and out who made our special day fabulous. If you are wanting to get married in New York please book your wedding with Veronica . If you want a beautiful wedding like ours she is the lady to do it !!
Veronica you are a star ⭐️

Profile Picture Julie, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

A Big Thank you to Veronica. The ceremony was perfect. The photographer was awesome and again everything wet to plan.
I would definitely recommend..

Profile Picture John, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There are not enough words to describe how I eternally grateful I am for Veronica. She was genuinely caring, welcoming, professional, and she knew exactly what we wanted. She has given us the best gift of all which are memories that will last a lifetime. We always envisioned a private intimate ceremony which is exactly what she gave us. I highly recommend for anyone looking to have their dream wedding come true to call Veronica. She's the best! ❤️

Profile Picture Belinda, 11/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Excellent in every aspect, It was better that what we were expecting, it was a dream came true, very friendly and easy to talk, If we could marry twice we would choose her again ♥

Profile Picture Kristel, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When I was searching for a minister for my wedding I came across Veronica's site. I honestly felt in love with her video and personalized weddings that she has done in the past. From her video, I could sense, her positiveness and passion on her job. She reminded me so much of my mentor that I decided to hired her. I knew from the time I read her reviews and watch her videos that Veronica was the right officiant for me and my husband. During the ceremony, Veronica was very punctual and extremely professional. I'm so happy I chose her as my wedding officiant. Everybody at that ceremony enjoyed every single moment of it.
Veronica is an extremely amazing woman. I liker her positive energy and enthusiasm! She is very friendly and easy to work with. Veronica included beautiful phrases and personalized our wedding in such a beautiful way that all our guest (Including us) enjoyed. She lead the ceremony beautifully. I would definitely recommend her to any type of wedding ceremony!! :)

Profile Picture Liz, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I had a great experience in my wedding as it was by the beach and Veronica was very flexible with us and help me with what she could the must. Also she was able to manage the wedding in English and Spanish as my Dad does not speak english and my Husband does not speak spanish as well. It was a super plus for me. Veronica is 100% professional and on point. After all I think she was our best option and I'm very happy with the experience.

Profile Picture Diana, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cannot recommend Veronica highly enough! After finding her details online, we contacted her in November 2016 in regards to conducting our wedding ceremony in Central Park. From initial contact until our wedding day on Saturday 23rd September, Veronica was always so professional and friendly, and she responded to my emails (sometimes containing lots of questions!) in excellent time. She was willing to tailor our ceremony to make it exactly how we wanted it, and made our day truly memorable - thank you Veronica! Keri and Alex (UK)

Profile Picture Keri, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica was great! Her words during our ceremony touched on exactly what we wanted the day to be about--togetherness, family and commitment.

Profile Picture Ali, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We wanted to have a simple, private civil ceremony in Central Park before taking off for our wedding with family and friends in Italy but we still wanted it to be special and personal. Veronica was absolutely lovely to work with, very responsive, punctual, but most importantly she was so warm and friendly we forgot that we hadn't met before. She felt like an old friend and though we said we didn't want to read our own vows and instead go with the standard script, the words she chose for us and the way she led us through the ceremony felt incredibly personal and surprised us both with emotion.

I would absolutely recommend her for any type of wedding ceremony, she really made our day special!

Profile Picture Annick, 9/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Licensed

Veronica was kind and warm and very accommodating since we changed our wedding location last minute and have special requirements. We were so glad to have her as our officiant!

Profile Picture April, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica is a total gem. I'm glad we found her! We chose NYC as our wedding location and we collaborated with Pop The Knot. Veronica was flexible when we told her about our new location. She was able to work it out from her schedule. The service is spiritual and bilingual to accommodate one set of parents that are not fluent in English. Her execution of bilingual spiritual ceremony was simply memorable. Veronica exudes positive, calm and loving energy. She's professional, punctual and delivered the service with elegance.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What can we say about Veronica, except that she was exactly what we needed for our special day! We got rained out of our ceremony location at the Treehouse for Dreaming about 15 minutes before it was supposed to start, and ended up in Bethesda Terrace, where 3 other weddings were seeking shelter. Needless to say, in the torrential downpour, the scene was chaotic, 2 sets of parents didn't make it because they were trying to find parking close enough where they wouldn't be soaked, and with so many people congregating under the Terrace, we weren't sure how to proceed with our ceremony. HOWEVER, thank goodness for Veronica!!! She truly saved the day, took control of the situation, cleared a path for us to have our ceremony in a picture perfect spot, and she brought all of our family and friends together easily. We knew from our phone calls/email interactions with her that she had a beautiful energy, and she showed us exactly that on our wedding day. Every word that she chose was thoughtful, romantic, simply beautiful. We don't know what we would have done without her patience, flexibility, and professionalism that day. She made that day a little less stressful, and most importantly she helped us focus on the most important things: us. Thank you Veronica for going above and beyond everything we discussed to make our day unforgettable!!

Profile Picture Bri, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

To all you read: we found the best!
We chose to marry us in New York City, in the beautiful location of Central Park and thanks to our friend we turned to Veronica.
Already from our first meeting we appreciated the professionalism and the availability of Veronica in addition to her warmth and sympathy.
The day of our wedding was unforgettable: Veronica's contagious energy put us at ease, made the ceremony bright and brought out our spontaneity.
We can say that Veronica speaks "three-languages" because she was very good also with the Italian.
We will always remember you with joy and with great affection.
Thank you for everything Veronica!

Profile Picture Ombretta, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union

Veronica was absolutely amazing. She was very responsive and flexible. I could call on her anytime. She made what could have been a stressful day the best day of my life. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kristian, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Veronica's charisma and energy are what drew my partner and I to choose her for our special day. Even with short notice, and we were coming from out of state, she took a special interest in ensuring that everything for our ceremony was handled with the utmost professionalism. Thank you so much Veronica!!

Profile Picture Robert, 6/2/17, 1 Review