83 Reviews for Veronica Moya Bilingual Officiant

No Denomination (4)
Bilingual (3)
Evangelical (1)
83 Veronica Moya Bilingual Officiant Reviews

Veronica was simply AMAZING!!!! From the moment I contacted her when my husband and I decided to down size our wedding plans she was attentive, undertanding, and flexible! Veronica, went above and beyond to secure the perfect location for our ceremony which was Shakespeare Garden in Central Park! Veronica is also bilingual which was a plus for us because my family speaks Spanish! Veronica also suggested a violin player which was a nice touch to our ceremony! Everything was simply perfect, easy, and simple! Veronica, Thank you for working with us and being our officiant! You are awesome!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer & Tommy, 7/3/27, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica was outstanding. Her sparkling personality and enthusiasm brightened our event. Her ability to do our wedding service in both English and Spanish made it possible for all of our guests to feel a part of the celebration.

Profile Picture Thomas, 4/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I are very happy with the ceremony and also Family and friends She show up half an hour before the ceremony she is very professional and care about her duties I will recommend her 110%

Profile Picture Jesus, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Bilingual

Gracias a Veronica tuvimos una ceremonia de ensueño, 100% recomendado, Calidad del servicio, responsabilidad, profesionalismo, costo y flexibilidad perfectas. Thank you so much Veronica your team made us a wonderful wedding Ceremony, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!...... GRACIAS...... KRYSTAL Y PEDRO

Profile Picture PEDRO, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica is the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jasmin , 8/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica was all that we wanted and more as our wedding officiant! We were looking for an officiant that was bilingual (English/Spanish) for our non-religious ceremony. Veronica spoke beautifully during the ceremony, made us all feel comfortable and like she had known us for years. We are so happy that we decided on having an officiated ceremony, rather than the quick impersonal ceremonies at city hall. I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Adele, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. I saw a youtube video about how she officiate the different wedding options and she transmitted me very good feelings. She’s very professional, very kind and always smiling...so important in your special day! I definitely recommend Veronica Moya.

Profile Picture Ainhoa, 8/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Top of the Rock is a beautiful venue and lesser used than the likes of Central Park

Profile Picture Anna, 7/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica did an amazing job!!! Me and my wife couldn't be happier! Since the beginning when me and my wife were sending emails asking about prices and services, Veronica was always fast and nice answering all our questions and also trying to find what was better for us! She made us feel free to make our own choices and was always trying to make everything according to our preferences! On the wedding day she was kind to our families and friends and surprised us with an AWESOME cake! We were not supposed to have flowers on our cake, but we asked her if it was possible and she brought a REALLY BEAUTIFUL cake! And the flavor was PERFECT! Everybody loved it! Also the reverend and the musician playing the violin were kind and incredible! All we can say is that we are really happy and strongly recommend her to anyone who wants a unforgettable wedding! She helped our dream to come true!

Profile Picture Hayon, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Evangelical, Customized Vows

I live in Miami so communicating my vision with Veronica was very important. She was available at all time. Family and friends loved the place and so de we it was more than I expected on my big day. Thank you so much

Photo for Veronica Moya Bilingual Officiant Review - Pic FB: @Jann Moscoso @jmosphotography
Profile Picture Cinthya, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant

Veronica and her team were amazing! The flowers were amazing! Her photographer was amazing! We switched days due to rain and she had everything set up and ready to go for us. She replied to emails immediately and made the whole experience such a breeze! I highly recommend Veronica and her team!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica was beyond awesome she helped me so much with THE WEDDING PLANNING!! She answered my questions she even gave me advice from her own wedding date total sweetheart and have recommender her to many of our close friends getting married in the next year!! Thank you so much we truly loved it so much

Profile Picture Ruth, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica and her team were so great! They really helped us have a Stress free elopement in New York. It was our first time in Manhattan and they put all our worries away. They took care of the flowers, photos, park permits, absolutely Everything!! Super helpful and pleasant. Everyone in her team was awesome!

Profile Picture Robin , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Veronica was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! She was such a delight to be around and could not have been any more helpful leading up to our big day. We travelled from Scotland to NYC for our wedding and Veronica kept us right every step of the way! We highly recommend Veronica! Thank you so much!

Jade & Ben

Profile Picture jade, 5/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We can’t reccomend Veronica and her team enough. She was so accommodating for us, nothing was a problem. Our wedding day ran so smoothly, and everything was perfect. We are so pleased that we found Veronica, her tea are a credit to her. Xoxo

Profile Picture Marie, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica made the day so easy for us. She planned every aspect and kept us informed every step of the way. We had plenty of questions to ask beforehand also, and she answered them all no problem. I would 100% recommend using Veronica and her team for your wedding!

Profile Picture Lee, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nuestra experiencia con Veronica fue fantástica . Cambiamos la fecha de la boda dos días antes y fue muy flexible. Contesta rápida y eficientemente a todas las dudas. Y lo mejor su profesionalidad y calidez en el momento del matrimonio. Maravillosas palabras . Gracias Verónica , no podíamos elegir otro oficiante mejor para nuestra boda.

Profile Picture Ana, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica is an amazing officiant! She officiated our wedding in January and I can not express how happy we were with the ceremony. My husband and I are not super religious, but wanted some references due to my family being Catholic. Veronica was able to incorporate everything we wanted into the ceremony without it feeling like too much. She also did some parts in Spanish which I really appreciated because most of my family members are from Puerto Rico. From the beginning, Veronica was super bubbly and open to our suggestions. The day of the wedding, she arrived early and was a calming presence for my nerves. The ceremony was beautiful-- full of laughter, tears and some really moving parts. Veronica incorporated my grandparents (who are no longer with us) into the ceremony which is something I really appreciate. Veronica joked a bit about my husband being a Mets fan while I'm a Yankees fan. Everyone keeps saying it was one of the best ceremonies they had witnessed because Veronica was so personable and incorporated our personalities and stories so well. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant that will spark up the room with their personality and enthusiasm.

Profile Picture Veronica, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, No Denomination

My husband Lars and I got married in NYC, in the middle of a Winter Vortex in January. Neddles to say tempretures dove to 10 F. It was a small private ceremony at my friend`s Penthouse. The minute Veronica walked in, she warmed up the room with her amazing personality, GOOD VIBES and CHEERFUL SELF. The fact Veronica spoke Spanish, was very helpful, since my family is from Argentina and my husband´s from Norway and we had friends and family that flew in from all over the world. Yes, it felt like the United Nations in that room.
Lars and I have nothing else to say, but THANK YOU VERINICA for making our Wedding Day so special and unique.
Gracias Veronica por tanta buena onda en nuestro casamiento.

Profile Picture Andrea, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a wonderful ceremony and you were absolutely a joy! You were so kind and the service was easy, quick, and pleasant! Thank you.

Profile Picture Celeste , 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Veronica is truly a special woman, we found her online and knew right after the first video chat she was the best person for the job. Leading up the big day she relieved our tensions and reduced our stress taking Care of everything we needed, the big day went without hitch (well, we got hitched) but without issue, truly a perfect day. Thanks Veronica.

Profile Picture Tobi, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Myself and my partner wanted a December wedding in New York. After researching weddings in NewYork I came across Veronica. After emailing her for information we booked our wedding for the 14th December 2017. Veronica and myself kept in touch via email the months before the wedding and Together we planned a wedding exactly what my partner and myself wanted.
The day itself was magical . Veronica organised hair and makeup and flowers which she delivered herself on the morning of our wedding. We met at the Rockerfella Centre our wedding Venue and had a beautiful exchange of vows and followed by photos by a unbelievable photographer.
Veronica is a beautiful lady inside and out who made our special day fabulous. If you are wanting to get married in New York please book your wedding with Veronica . If you want a beautiful wedding like ours she is the lady to do it !!
Veronica you are a star ⭐️

Profile Picture Julie, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

A Big Thank you to Veronica. The ceremony was perfect. The photographer was awesome and again everything wet to plan.
I would definitely recommend..

Profile Picture John, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There are not enough words to describe how I eternally grateful I am for Veronica. She was genuinely caring, welcoming, professional, and she knew exactly what we wanted. She has given us the best gift of all which are memories that will last a lifetime. We always envisioned a private intimate ceremony which is exactly what she gave us. I highly recommend for anyone looking to have their dream wedding come true to call Veronica. She's the best! ❤️

Profile Picture Belinda, 11/22/17, 1 Review