Vermont Cake Studio Reviews

Vermont Cake Studio 1
Vermont Cake Studio 2
Vermont Cake Studio 3

Joan · Married on 06/23/2018

This is the second time we have had Perrin's amazing cakes for family celebrations. The first time was for our daughters wedding 10 years ago. Perrin just made a fabulous Boston Cream Pie cake for my husband's 70th birthday. Outstanding cake!! Perrin's artistry with her cakes is truly amazing and of course delicious. She is delightful to work with and always gets back to you if you can't reach her. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Vermont Cake Studio's reply:

Joan, so happy to be a part of another family wedding and glad that you enjoyed the birthday cake as well! Enjoy the rest of your summer! Fondly, Perrin

Kelsey · Married on 09/16/2017

Perrin did an amazing job on our wedding cake, we chose a "bare" wedding cake which seemed to be more difficult after we spoke with a few bakeries. Perrin was happy to take the cake on and it was both beautiful and delicious! We went with a Tahitian vanilla cake with berry filling and I've been dreaming about it since the wedding! We would highly recommend Vermont Cake Studio!!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Vermont Cake Studio 4

Marcous · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot day enough about how amazing our experience was with VT Cake Studio. The quality and professionalism are amazing. We will be ordering a small version of our wedding cake every year from VT Cake Stidio.

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Vermont Cake Studio 5
    Vermont Cake Studio 6

Vermont Cake Studio's reply:

So sweet, I can't wait to make your 1st. anniversary cake!!

LIsa · Married on 08/19/2017

My daughter had an idea to have a 'country casual' desert bar that folks could help themselves to mostly finger foods and small deserts filled in classic jelly jars. Perrin understood her idea and blew it up in a way that WOWed everyone! She filled the jars with the most delicious assortment and the guests adored them. The deserts really were "the icing on the cake" of our daughter's picture perfect wedding. I can't wait to have another wedding with Vermont Cake Studio!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Vermont Cake Studio's reply:

Lisa it was such a fun day!! Thanks for the kind words, it was entirely our pleasure!

J · Married on 07/29/2017

A huge thanks and shout out to Perrin for creating an amazing array of charming and delicious cakes- 20 total, for my son and daughter in law's beautiful summer Vermont Barn wedding in Stowe July 2017 ! Perrin's lovely cake creations with edible wild flowers adorning the cake tops were the captivating natural table centerpieces, in addition there was larger one for the Bride and Groom to cut and enjoy together! They added such a exquisite natural, out-doorsy touch to the perfect Vermont Barn wedding; and beautifully easy as all the wedding guests then had their own cakes to enjoy at each table! So fun, and also encouraged lots of mingling as all the guests were testing the different delicious cakes at all the tables. We received so many compliments on the quality of the cakes and how attractive they looked! Thank you to Perrin for making their Barn wedding look so enchanting and enticing with your appealing cake centerpieces!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Vermont Cake Studio's reply:

J, you are very welcome! I enjoyed being part of H and H's wedding celebration and had lots of fun creating their centerpiece cakes!
  • GIA

GIA · Married on 07/08/2017

Perrin Williams is a delight to work with! She was very accommodating even when I made changes to my style of cake once the order was placed. She made a small dairy free side cake of my wedding cake for my mother! The cake arrived on time and was simply beautiful and tasted great as well!! I would highly recommend The Vermont Cake Studio and Perrin's services to anyone!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

hdhdgdgg · Married on 08/14/2011

Amazing food and customer service. If you are looking for a great cake it this the place!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Maggie · Married on 03/12/2011

Perrin was an absolute joy to work with. Our wedding was in Stowe, VT and we live in Boston, MA, so we were only in Stowe on weekends. Perrin was so wonderful to meet with us on a Sunday to accommodate our schedule. She was professional and personable from the minute we met her. We had seen a cake that Perrin had done previously that looked exactly like a Birch Tree with the couples initials carved in to it and fell in love. When we saw it on our Wedding day it was absolutely perfect and so beautiful! The Cake was delicious-- our guest are still talking about tasty it was! Perrin even made us a small cake just like our wedding cake to freeze for our one year anniversary! Overall it was a wonderful experience working with Perrin!

Sent on 04/29/2011

Elisia · Married on 09/18/2010

The cake was beautiful....and was delicious!

Sent on 10/10/2010

Melissa · Married on 07/17/2010

My wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and was equally as delicious. I had a hard time choosing the cake flavor because they were all so good. I decided on two different ones for my cake. Perrin listened to what I wanted and created the exact image I had in mind.

Sent on 04/26/2011

Lynn · Married on 06/12/2010

Perrin was wonderful and she gave my daughter and son in law exactly what they wanted. She and her staff were professional, efficient and very responsive to every request.

Sent on 04/27/2011

Amy · Married on 10/03/2009

Perrin's cakes are delicious and lovely!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Vermont Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you! It has been such a pleasure working with you over the years. The look on Josie's face when she saw her cake was priceless!

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2016

We love food, and it would take a lot for a cake to win us over. Perrin Williams made the best cake we have ever eaten, without a doubt! We chose a few of our top ingredients- cake flavors, fillings, icings- from her list and asked if she could come up with some thing for the day of our tasting. While we were excited to see what she came up with, we didn’t realize how good it would be. Of the two cakes we tried, we ended up going with a Vanilla cake, with Bavarian cream filling that had fresh strawberries in it, and a maple cream cheese icing that still makes us smile. The cake was sweet enough, but not too sweet. The flavors were fantastic and complemented each other beautifully. Perrin designed the cake with mastery, to look like birch bark which matched the theme of our wedding. Perrin is friendly and easy to work with, and we have since happily used her for another event. We highly recommend VT Cake Studios and Perrin Williams for your special event!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Vermont Cake Studio's reply:

Melissa and David it gives me great pleasure to know that you enjoyed eating the cake every bit as much as I enjoyed creating it! Mazel Tov!

Barbara · Married on 07/23/2011

Wonderful cake, delicious and the design was just as my daughter specified. We sent them a swatch of the dress/floral fabric and she matched the color perfectly.

Sent on 11/28/2011