Velvet Alley Events Reviews

Velvet Alley Events 5
Velvet Alley Events 6
Velvet Alley Events 7

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2017

Honestly, if you are even thinking of going with someone else... DON'T! Soltana and her team are amazing. They made our wedding seamless, and if something went wrong... I still don't know about it. They made our day unforgettable to the smallest details, and we are thrilled they were apart of our special day. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

What can I say, my day was absolutely PERFECT!!! Wouldn't change a thing!! Soltana and her team at Velvet Alley Events helped to make my day everything I had ever dreamed of. She helped me from beginning to end & made sure every detail was perfect!! I highly recommend Velvet Alley for ALL your wedding planning & coordination!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Allie · Married on 10/08/2017

Soltana was such a pleasure to work with and so professional and calm. She knows exactly what she is doing and was very helpful in the planning process. She also communicated with other vendors on our behalf, and made sure everything was in the perfect place for the wedding. She set up everything exactly how we wanted it. Definitily worth it to hire her on for the entire night!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Andrew · Married on 09/22/2017

Soltana and Lindee worked so efficiently and smoothly to make our big day the best! They're very responsive to your input and all the little questions that pop up as your wedding day nears. We were so relieved on how little we had to sweat any of the details -- big and small -- with them acting as the point person and managing the other vendors. Top notch service!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2017

Working with Soltana and her team was absolutely amazing. From the very beginning, she was professional, knowledgeable, and genuine in her interest of what I was looking for. She offered great suggestions when I was unsure about something and was able to answer questions about other vendors when I was trying to choose who to work with. On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant Lindy were there every step of the way. I ended up paying a bit extra to keep them both until the end of the night and I am SO happy that I did - definitely one of the best decisions that I made. Soltana and Lindy were very helpful in gathering up all the gifts, cards, decor, and coordinating with the vendors returning at the end of the night to pick up their pieces. I truly had a wonderful wedding day and could not have done it without Soltana and Velvet Alley Events!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Velvet Alley Events 8

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO SOLTANA AND KAY!! Even though, on paper, we had Kay for our day-of-coordinator, I felt like we had Soltana and Kay as our planners.

Husband and I live in SF so we had to Facetime with Soltana and Kay for our meetings but they were easy and very straightforward. Every time I felt anxious or panic-y, I remembered Soltana and Kay to feel at ease.

On the day of – so. Much. Respect. For. Coordinators]. Kay and her assistant were angels. Other than Kay being by my side and basically running the show, my utmost respect for Kay was when my elder family members who did not speak English had questions/requests, Kay was patient with them by trying to understand them. I really appreciated that and cannot thank her enough.

Team: if you're reading this, thank you again from the bottom of my heart <3

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Z

Zuleyma · Married on 08/08/2017

Soltana and her team were THE BEST!! They made sure everything was in place. Soltana made a timeline for us, breaking down the times for everything!! The day of the wedding I literally had to jump out of my car and run into the venue because there was people arriving super early and I didn't want them to see me so I called soltana and she told me to just pull up and come inside, she handled the rest. She also fixed my garter that was a little big she walked in with a mini sewing kit and fixed it really quick. Thank you Soltana and your team for everything! Our wedding would've been the same without you guys!

Sent on 08/14/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/08/2017

Their services were amazing! I didn't know how much we would need them that day until the day came. Soltana made everything run so smoothly without any effort on our part. From the decoration drop off, to the shoe glue she used to rescue a bridesmaid's broken shoe, I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married. Thank you, Velvet Alley Events!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

I can't say enough good things about Soltana and her staff from Velvet Alley Events. Our wedding was up in San Miguel, California so Soltana and I only spoke on the phone and via email leading up to our wedding weekend. During this process, she was invaluable to the planning of our wedding, and offered great insight and suggestions for things I hadn't thought of. There were a few times I emailed Soltana in the middle of the night with a slight panic over a detail I had forgot, and it was always so comforting to receive a detailed response within the next day. As soon as I met Soltana in person during our rehearsal dinner I knew we were in great hands! My stress of the weekend instantly melted away and I could enjoy being the bride. Her and her staff were so organized and they had controlled coordinating with all our other vendors the weeks before the wedding (including fielding all vendor questions so help free up my time). The day of the wedding was flawless and I could not have asked for anything more from Soltana and her team. I would highly recommend them for your wedding (or other event) and they will be the first company I contact for any future event needs.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Nazzi · Married on 04/15/2017

Soltana and her team were TRULY AMAZING!!! From our initial meeting through the end of our wedding night, her and her team were there for us! Soltana not only gave helpful suggestions before our wedding, she made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the night. She was so organized while creating our detailed timeline and getting all necessary contact information from all our vendors. Her and her team maintained professional while problem-solving during our wedding. Best of all, she eased my anxiety so much during the days leading up to and the night of our wedding!!! We received so much positive feedback from all our guest on how organized and smooth our wedding was! Our night would not have been the same if it wasn't for Soltana and her team. Highly recommend Velvet Alley Events!!

Sent on 04/20/2017
  • Z

Zennia · Married on 03/25/2017

Hiring Soltana and her team at Velvet Alley Events as our Day Of Coordinator made it achievable for my husband and I to have a stress-free wedding reception and enjoy our time with our friends and family. Oftentimes people tell you that you’ll be so busy the day of you’ll forget to eat, well Soltana made sure we ate, drank, and danced our way through our wedding with smiles on our faces and laughter surrounding the venue.

She and her team kept things organized, on schedule (which she helped us coordinate about a month before the big day) and helped keep our reception enjoyable for everyone in attendance. Leading up to our wedding day Soltana was available for our questions and recommendation requests. She also kept all of our vendors on the same page before the event and during the event; she was also able to act as representative for the emergency tent that had to go up last minute – which was a phenomenal help and kept me keep sane. Her positive attitude made the day disaster free and her attentiveness to our needs really shows how much she cares about her clients. Thank you to Soltana and her team for her wonderful work with us on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Leah · Married on 03/04/2017

First off let me say that I would recommend Soltana and her team to EVERYONE needing any kind of day of coordinating services. Her prices were extremely reasonable compared to other coordinators. I cannot imagine what we would have done without Soltana! Soltana was always available by text call or email at any time of the day for every question. She listened to every request and gave great advice for us wedding novices! The day of, I truly felt that Soltana and her team made the wedding as perfect as it turned out. They seemed to be everywhere at all times, problem solving and directing at every step. The best part about Soltana and the team I must say though was how genuinely invested and happy they all were to be apart of our wedding. They made sure everyone involved was doing what needed to be done but with a smile.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Sheena · Married on 10/29/2016

Soltana and her team are truly amazing to work with! Soltana was extremely organized and helpful with everything. She is very professional and she is definitely an expert at what she does. She has great ideas and suggestions, and she really works with you to make everything exactly the way you want it.

We brought in our own centerpieces and a lot of our own decor, and I was a little unsure if everything would be set up how I envisioned it. I felt like I sent a very detailed email with everything that we were bringing and how we wanted it all set up, but I was still wondering if I was making a mistake by bringing in so much of our own stuff. Soltana responded to the email and wasn't phased at all with all of our requests! When we dropped everything off to her the day before the wedding, she was extremely calm and she had everything under control. It was very reassuring to see her so calm and confident about everything.

Our wedding day could not have been more beautiful! Soltana and her team went above and beyond our requests and made everything look even more perfect than we could have imagined! We paid overtime charges to keep her and her team there until the end of the night, and it was definitely one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. We did not have to think about a single thing at the end of the night; they took care of all of the clean up, they put away everything that we brought in for the wedding, and they even helped direct everyone out of the venue to the shuttles at the end of the night. It was worth every penny and I would definitely suggest keeping her until the end of the night if you can!

Having Soltana and her team with us on our wedding day was amazing. There is so much happening on your wedding day, so to not have to think about anything other than enjoying yourself and taking it all in is totally worth it! I would absolutely recommend hiring Soltana; you will be in very good hands!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Kirsta · Married on 10/15/2016

We could not have asked for more from Soltana and her team at Velvet Alley Events. During planning Soltana would go over things we never even considered or thought of, helping us to design the most wonderful wedding we could of hoped for. On the day-of everything was smooth and seamless, from welcome, to ceremony, to reception, everything was perfect, and something our guests are still raving about weeks later!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Carly · Married on 10/14/2016

There aren't enough great things I can say about Soltana and her team!!! From the start she went above and beyond. We got married at Hummingbird Nest Ranch and VAE was one of the coordinator referrals given to me by Hummingbird Nest. I sent emails to at least 8 coordinators and Soltana was the only one who called me and got a feel for what I was looking for. From then on, she was extremely responsive and responded to all of my questions and emails within 24 hours, if not right away. Every time I told a vendor that Soltana was my coordinator, their response was something about how much they love working with her or how great she is. Her whole team was so responsive and kind. We needed a big mirror to get ready with and her associate went to her home to get us one!!! Every detail was perfect. The wedding day was a breeze and they handled everything with such ease and care. If you hire Soltana and her team you will NOT be disappointed!!! I promise!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Vanessa · Married on 09/30/2016

I had always heard that a great wedding coordinator is worth their weight in gold, and now I really know what that means. Soltana is absolutely the best and it was evident to me that there was nothing she hadn't thought of, prepared for, or missed. Every detail was documented, checked and rechecked and when we had a few last minute "freak outs" I got a quick "I'll handle it" from Soltana. I had my daughter's wedding dreamed up in my head, but when I walked through the venue on the day of the wedding I seriously began to cry tears of joy and awe. Soltana took all the items I brought ( but she must have snuck in some others) because the set up ended up being more magical and beautiful then I could have ever imagined!

So the place looked great, but the actual wedding was also flawless. Thanks again to Soltana, the wedding was perfect! Last minute changes were handled with ease and every single aspect of the night went according to her great timeline. As a mother, I was relaxed, happy and truly enjoyed every single minute of the evening. I attribute most of this to Soltana!

I don't have any other daughters, so I doubt I will do this again, but if I could make any recommendations to my friends it would be to hire an exceptional coordinator like Soltana!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Martha · Married on 09/18/2016

Really great service!! Soltana brought enough assistants with her to cover every single detail of the wedding. They were all very attentive and nice to us and all the guests. It definitely shows the experience that they have in this business. I would definitely recommend to any bride out there to use Velvet Alley Events to coordinate their wedding, a MUST.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2016

This company is a wonderful company to work with! Very professional and on top of things. We just recently had our wedding and Soltana was extremely organized and helped with any planning needed. She made phones calls to me to make sure I was running on track and getting things done (which I needed). When the big day arrived, everything was set up beautifully! Better than I could have imagined. They made sure our timeline was being met and everything was right on track. Later than evening, we were informed that our cake vendor (not referred by Velvet Alley Events) did not arrive and we were about to begin dinner. Soltana made a miracle happen by calling a local bakery and having the cake arrive just in time. We are SO thankful for her. She made sure we were stress free and assured us that we would have a cake. We are more than happy with this company and would use them a million times if we could!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Velvet Alley Events literally go above and beyond. Soltana and Candace really made our special day more amazing than we could have imagined and I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 07/25/2016
  • melmcknight

Melody · Married on 06/26/2016

Sultana, Candice, and the team at Velvet Alley Events are the best. I originally had booked another wedding venue that was very DIY, and had hired a wedding coordinator (that I adored); however, after learning that my original venue was for sale, I found our new wedding venue, Eden Gardens. Eden's package included a day-of-coordinator, and after much thought, and hesitation I canceled my contract with my original coordinator (as it wasn't needed at Eden-they do everything!). It was a hard decision. Needless to say, Soltana and the team were fantastic! At my final meeting with them, they put all my fears to rest. I basically just told them, do whatever you feel is best... a couple of weeks before my wedding, so was just so ready for it to be over! I gave them my list of items, wants, and desires, and told them it was in their hands. I had my moment of "I am letting go". At this point, I had also not decided on my wedding menu, and they geared me towards delicious menu selections that our wedding guests can't stop talking about. They ran our rehearsal seamlessly, and the wedding day was perfect! Everything turned out even better than I ever could have imagined in my wildest dreams.

The wedding package with Eden, included the day-of planner staying up until the reception. I was tight on money, and really did not want to pay more for someone to stay and help through the wedding reception, and clean up. Surely, all my friends and family would help, right? Lol, well, if you are planning on people helping, don't... after a long-day, booze, and a long drive home, people scatter at the end of the night. Having them stay throughout the reception was one of the best decisions I made, and money very well spent! Who wants to box up candles and DIY decor after a magical night, while wearing a ball-gown? Not me! Anyways, thank you Velvet Alley for a magical wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2016

Soltana and everyone at velvet alley events were absolutely amazing ! They made my wedding day so amazing and stress free, and I could not be happier with everything they did. It was always a great experience working with Soltana, not only the day of our wedding, but every day leading up to it. I would recommend her and all those at velvet alley events for any upcoming wedding. They took all my ideas and made them that much more special, and made me feel so at ease throughout the entire process. Couldn't be happier with everyone and everything.

Sent on 07/11/2016

shannon · Married on 06/05/2016

I just had my wedding 2 days ago and Soltana and her team were so amazing. This whole process with her has been so great, she's so fast at responding and is such a sweet woman! I am so happy I went with Soltana and her team! Definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Sara · Married on 06/04/2016

Soltana and her team are phenomenal, amazing, fantastic, everything I could have ever wanted in a wedding coordinator!!! She was so great to work with and made the process so easy and fun. My wedding was the best night of my life and Soltana played a huge role in making it all come together. She put out fires day-of without me knowing anything was wrong (and this is the best thing anyone can do for a bride!) and made sure everything played out exactly as we had discussed and I hoped. Seriously, look no further than Velvet Alley Events and Soltana!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Patricia · Married on 06/04/2016

It was a pleasure to have Velvet Alley Events coordinate our wedding, and so helpful at that! Planning a wedding is no easy task, and it was wonderful to know that I could email Soltana about anything and everything I had questions about. There are so many small details that go into a wedding that I didn't think about until Soltana brought them to our attention. Our day of coordinator was Candace, and she was on the ball during our rehearsal and wedding day. We've received countless comments about how organized and well coordinated our wedding was - the time line was perfect. I highly recommend Velvet Alley Events. Thank you ladies for your time and effort to ensure we had an amazing day!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Mary · Married on 05/30/2016

This vendor provided Day of Coordination for our Wedding. The wedding was held at Eden Gardens in Moorpark, CA. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and Velvet Valley Events worked closely with the venue and caterer to create our perfect dream wedding. Sultana, the owner, and Amanda, one of her assistants, were a sincere pleasure to work with! They are very personable, professional and provided great suggestions. They really know what they are doing and we had complete trust is them. They were great about communicating with us frequently and accommodating our requests. The wedding day went off without one single hitch. Thanks to Velvet Alley Events, we were able to sit back and enjoy our wedding day because they tended to every single detail. Even prior to the wedding when things tends to get most stressful for the bride and groom, Velvet Alley Events ensured that all vendors were in sync and aware of necessary details. I highly recommend this vendor! They are extremely well organized and really help keep you organized. The best part is that their prices are very reasonable give the high quality of service you receive. We couldn't be happier with the results! It was truly a magical day that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Thank you Velvet Alley Events!

Sent on 06/11/2016