Velour Premier Events Reviews

Velour Premier Events 7
  • Arlene

Arlene · Married on 09/22/2018

100% Book these Ladies

We had a great experience working with the ladies at Velour - Angie and Kelley are both wonderful people to work with. They're like Peanut Butter and Jelly to each other - a team! They listen to everything we wanted, have a great list of vendors and helped us stay within our budget. I highly recommend them to future brides and grooms.

Sent on 01/31/2019

gail · Married on 04/21/2018

Angie and her staff made our daughters wedding the ultimate success in every way! Angie is professional, creative, so pleasant to work with, calm (when we had to make last minute changes because of family issues) , positive and was able to execute the vision of our daughter for her special day!!! She was amazing! She was at the wedding the entire night and made sure everything ran smoothly. I can’t recommend Velour and Angie highly enough!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Molly · Married on 11/18/2017

Angie and her team at Velour are a dream to work with! Not only does she have limitless connections to high-quality vendors of all styles and price points, they all ADORE her and will do anything for her/her clients!

Angie inherited a bit of a mess with our wedding when our initial planner moved away, and she came swooping in to fill in the gaps and covered them with gold, to boot - making everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) a million times better than it was before.

Whether you have no idea what you want or have every last detail planned out, Angie will create and perfect your vision and ensure that your day is everything you want and more - even down to special snack requests (I NEEDED exactly three grilled cheese/tomato soup shooters at the sweetheart table after our grand entrance, okay?!).

While she is a true artist in bringing your desires to life as a "Vision Director," she is also unafraid to give helpful suggestions/alternatives to make sure that your event is cohesive and beautiful. I consider myself very Type A and sometimes (all the time) micro-managerial, but I didn't have to lift a finger with Angie and her team. They know what they're doing and earned my trust immediately to pull everything off without a hitch. She is endlessly thoughtful and pays attention to details I never considered - even going so far as to act on an inside joke that she and my dad had together.

Angie will also surprise you with skills you never thought to ask about: when a sudden downpour ruined my updo, she set up a small hair salon in the venue restroom to perform some kind of hair magic and resurrect my whole look!

It's been six months since our wedding, and we still receive compliments on the organization, attention to detail, and sheer amount of fun throughout the whole event. Angie and her team are to thank for that, and I couldn't have asked for anything more for our wedding day.

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Velour Premier Events 8
    Velour Premier Events 9
    Velour Premier Events 10
    Velour Premier Events 11
    Velour Premier Events 12

Jaclyn · Married on 10/08/2017

We used Velour Premier Events when Homestead manor asked them to take over all the weddings there. We initially met with a different wedding planner, and I am so glad Angie with Velour took over. It was night and day. Angie was on top of everything. She had a lots of suggestions and pointed out any potential problems we had not thought of. She was very responsive and worked well with everyone else who was a part of the wedding such as the DJ and the preacher. I would definitely recommend Velour Premier Events.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Velour Premier Events 13
    Velour Premier Events 14
    Velour Premier Events 15

Dee · Married on 10/07/2017

Our daughters wedding was booked with Homestead Manor almost two years ago. Velour Premier Events started handling events with Homestead Manor about two months before her wedding date. I was a little nervous changing event planners at the last minute. However Angelia Ruiz and her staff where a breath of fresh air. Personable, put me at ease and handled everything in a professional but warm manor. My daughter and I wished they were there from the beginning of the planning. Ashley and her new husband Mike had a blast. In fact Mike said it was the best day of his life. So if your are looking for a top notched event planner I would highly recommend Velour Premier Events and Angelina Ruiz and her staff.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Michael · Married on 10/07/2017

Angie and her team were fantastic!! They did and amazing job across the board. I would highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2017

Angelina and her team were phenomenal!!! I did not worry about a single thing on my wedding day and everything was exactly how I wanted. Angelina saw my vision and executed it perfectly. She handled all my vendors and helped me with anything and everything that I asked of her in the weeks leading up!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Bonnie · Married on 05/13/2017

Working with Angie is such a joy! She is so creative and stylish but she is also not afraid to get down to brass tacks and get things done when you're in a time crunch. She is professional and friendly and can make even the smallest budget stretch to accomplish beautiful and seamless events.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Kyle · Married on 01/01/2017

"Angelina is a wonderful talent with attention to detail, always stylish and will no doubt bring charm to your event." -Kyle Saylors, Producer/Director, SaylorsBrothers.com

Sent on 03/02/2017

dionna · Married on 05/05/2015

You guys made our wedding planning and day so effortlessly flawless and beautiful! We are so thankful for having you guys make our day so special!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Hector · Married on 04/07/2007

Simply the best event coordinator- customer-centric, creative, charismatic, and flexible!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/02/2017

Angie was so attentive and organized! She came into planning our wedding only a few weeks before because the other girl left. I couldn't believe how quickly she was able to get on board and put everything together. She even gave us her personal cell number. The venue and here stepped up and made our day so incredibly special. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Velour Premier Events 16
    Velour Premier Events 17
    Velour Premier Events 18
    Velour Premier Events 19
    Velour Premier Events 20
    Velour Premier Events 21

Megan · Married on 08/26/2017

Very pleased with our experience. Our wedding coordinator handled any issues we had and was always available to discuss the planning of our wedding.

Sent on 10/02/2017