Varoca Weddings & Events Reviews

Varoca Weddings & Events 6
Varoca Weddings & Events 7
  • Antonio

Antonio A Morejon · Married on 10/01/2019

Absolutely a Must Have!!! Outstanding!!

Words can not express how amazing Vanessa and her team were to work with. We just worked with them this past weekend and Vanessa was a pleasure to work with. Extremely professional and very organized. We often have a difficult time working with wedding planners who are truly willing to be team players. Vanessa was amazing and went above and beyond to make sure the event was a success for everyone including assisting my staff when needed most. Please take my words for it as a person in the wedding business finding someone to the likes of Vanessa is nearly impossible. She is a must have if you plan on having an epic wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Nugent · Married on 05/11/2019

So Thankful!

I'm so happy I decided to bring on coordinators, and SO happy that I found Varoca. I hired them for "day-of" coordination but they started working with us and vendors getting organized about a month out. The value for everything they did could not have been beat. Vanessa and Corin were amazing from the start and definitely went above and beyond - they handled literally everything and even surprised me with special decorations they knew I wanted. It was 100% enjoyable working with them and I realized after how the wedding would have been completely disorganized without them. Thank goodness for the two of them because our venue was a mess and all over the place (and I'm not the most detail oriented). They were amazing with the creative parts too, arranging flowers and table decor that was more beautiful than I could have imagined. We're forever grateful for all the hard work and long hours they put in making our weekend so amazing

Sent on 05/31/2019

Varoca Weddings & Events's reply:

We so loved working with you, your mom, Brendan and Jade, Olivia! It was a lovely wedding and you all made it so easy to do! Congratulations and enjoy a long and happy, healthy marriage!

Ashley Gopaul · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing service

I actually won a free day of wedding planning and honestly Vanessa and Corin were amazing! They consistently followed up with me, and ensured they knew every detail of my wedding. Indian weddings especially have so many parts to it, and they really took the time to understand timing and what was important. They helped every step of the way and ensured anything I wanted was done. I definitely would recommend Varoca to anyone getting married.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Stephane

Stephane · Married on 12/08/2018

Day of Coordinator

I hired Vanessa 2 weeks before my wedding � as a day of wedding coordinator.. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!. She is actually a certified wedding planner which I did not know and I have never met such a professional who not only loves what she does but goes OVER AND BEYOND her duties to make you happy!!!!! She is HONEST, she has CLASS, she is PUNCTUAL, she is on POINT, She puts your INTERESTS before hers! And it shows!!! That’s what every bride needs! You do not find that everyday! Planning a wedding is extremely stressful! Had I not hired Vanessa and Michelle my whole year of planning would have been flushed in the toilet because the day of your wedding is what really counts! She made sure that everyone was on time and I mean EVERYONE (wedding party/vendors included). With the little time that she had she delivered like a champion and I was very IMPRESSED!!!...Coming from a picky woman like myself, it speaks volume! I practice orthodontics for a living and we orthodontists like things executed close to perfection! I just regret not hiring her sooner! I would have been more relaxed and would have enjoyed this whole experience instead of stressing out.. FOR ALL OF YOU FUTURE BRIDES LOOKING FOR A TRUE PROFESSIONAL TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING, AND WISH TO ENJOY THIS SPECIAL TIME IN YOUR LIFE GIVE VANESSA A CALL! SHE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY! I would give her a million stars if I could! Thanks again Vanessa Roc Cantave from the bottom of my heart!�

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

Our dream wedding!

Vanessa and Michelle are amazing! I had my dream wedding and honeymoon thanks to them. Vanessa helped my step by step in the planning process. Weddings are stressful but she made the process smooth and enjoyable.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 08/18/2018

Miami Destination Wedding

Dear Vanessa

We wrote this weeks ago, but when you got all sucked up by day to day routine people tend to forget or procrastinate on the most important things.

We ‘re back home now. Ceremony is done, party is done and everything was truly wonderful. We had the most awesome compliment we could have wish for from many guests : « we felt like part of a big family. A beautiful party with amazing people, food and music ». It couldn’t have happened without your help, so Jess and I would like very much to thank you both for your work, your kindness and your dedication to make it happen with all the vendors that worked on this event and made it and unforgettable stunning family moment in Miami.

We hope you two had a good time on that charming saturday 18th ladies! Get prepared for our 15 years anniversary when we’ll open the golden pineapple ! You’ll come anyway Michelle! Even if you told me you’ll be retired by then ;) You’re invited!

Big Kisses.

Jess & Hugo

Varoca Weddings & Events 13
  • Tonya

Tonya Mizelle · Married on 07/26/2018

Cancun Destination Wedding

Vanessa
    Thank you so much for making our wedding day special. It was everything we wanted (minus the rain). We felt 100% comfortable knowing you were in charge. We appreciate you being on top of things at all times. 6 months later and everyone is still talking about our destination wedding. The Finest was the perfect place for our wedding. Thank You for insisting we stay there during our intitial trip. You Rock!

Love
    Dallas and Tonya

• Laura

Laura Richerdson · Married on 07/14/2018

Life Saver

I didn't want to hire a planner at first because I am a control freak and like to do everything myself. Well 2 months before my wedding date, I was having a meltdown... I finally caved went online and found Vanessa and Michelle. Thank God they came when they did. They took the reigns, put out fires, handled the details, calmed me down and my day was amazing!!! I was relaxed. I trusted them and they delivered... Always hire a planner and if you can, hire Varoca Weddings and Events. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Marsha

Marsha Malychenkova · Married on 05/05/2018

Cancun Destination Wedding

Dear Vanessa

We wanted to thank you for all that you did for us. But I mostly wanted to say that how without your suggestion and your help, we would not be married today. Maybe we would be but the memories would not be as special. It was a splendid affair and I’m grateful for how it all turned out in great part thanks to you.
    Again thank you for everything.

Marsha and Andrei

• Rachel

Rachel B · Married on 02/28/2018

Unicorns Unicorns!

We hired Vanessa to plan our daughter’s baby shower and I’m so glad we did! We had no idea where to start. We just knew that we wanted a unicorn theme! It came out even better then we expected! Worth every penny.

Rachel

• Diana

Diana G · Married on 02/25/2018

Musical Mitzvah

Vanessa,

I just want you to know as previously mentioned few times, you and Michelle Have done an outstating job in making this day beautiful and enjoyable. Every one that I have spoke to have enjoyed the evening. The amount of work that you have put into planning, organizing, and delivering a finale result is bound my and Diana's expectation. You Have done an amazing job, created and amazing evening, without you this event would not be as awesome as it was. You have promised a great event, but deliver by far much more. Thank you.

Varoca Weddings & Events 21
    Varoca Weddings & Events 22
    Varoca Weddings & Events 23

Scott · Married on 11/11/2017

Vanessa and Michelle are the most professional, thorough, accommodating, creative and brilliant wedding planners! We met with a few planners and Varoca Weddings shined brightest with their knowledge, enthusiasm and sincerity at providing all we would need. We are amazed and grateful for their efforts in making our wedding day smooth and carefree! Thank you Vanessa and Michelle! We will most definitely recommend you!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Mikayla · Married on 07/08/2017

I would give Varoca Weddings and Events 10 stars if it would let me!!! They did such a fabulous job and took care of everything! I will recommend them to everyone I know:) Thank you so much Vanessa and Michelle!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

We're grateful and appreciative of Vanessa's creativity, accessibility and expertise in helping us plan our wedding! She and Michelle are a great team and we couldn't have done it without them! Thank you! Kimberly and Jason Cross

Sent on 07/20/2017

nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

I can't begin to describe how grateful I am for Vanessa, but I'll try. I hired Vanessa for full planning, before and day of. I would have been lost without her. She understood my vision from the very start and my wedding day was perfect. She's attentive to detail, receptive to ideas, extremely professional and just knows what she's doing. I followed her lead and I wasn't disappointed. The day of went flawlessly because of her. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Tonya · Married on 07/24/2016

I'm glad we saw the value in using Vanessa up front. We got so much more than we hoped for. Not only did she help us plan the wedding we envisioned but she also helped us to save money, make tough decisions and was right there when the weather wasn't on our side. She helped the venue staff make alternate plans in a jiffy without an inconvenience to our guests! We would recommend her to anyone having a married!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Nadine · Married on 07/23/2016

One word: AMAZING! I had a stress free wedding experience from the beginning until the big day. They did an outstanding work on the day of the wedding, everything was perfect. Most importantly my guess was impress how we were on time and everybody had a good time. Many thanks to Varoca team!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Vanessa assisted us with our honeymoon package to Dubai. The package created for us was thought of carefully so it didnt overwhelm us with activities. This allowed us to rest and explore the city without having to follow such a rigid schedule. Starting with the driver that pick us up from the airport, to the 5 star hotel, to the dinner cruises, to the safari tour, everything Vanessa choose from us we had no complaints.
    Even during our trip, Vanessa made her self available calling the airlines to make some changes for us.

I would highly recommend choosing Varoca Weddings to help you plan your honeymoon.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Diana · Married on 02/02/2016

I am so happy I found Varoca weddings to assist me in my wedding planning. Wedding planning was something I didn't think I needed until I kept hearing and realizing that I didn't need, nor did my mother or bridesmaids, that added stress to make sure my wedding went according to plan. And it was the best decision I made! Thank you so much Vanessa for your professionalism and for making sure everything went according to plan. From our first phone call to the wedding day, she was on top of everything!! I would recommend her to anyone who wants their wedding to turn out exactly as they dream of.

Sent on 04/08/2016
  • kate

kate · Married on 08/15/2015

A friend of mine recommended me to Varoca Weddings (formerly The-Wedding-Loft) when I told her that I was confused and just didn’t know where to start regarding my wedding. From the first conversation I had with Vanessa, I was confident that we would do something great because we clicked right away and I felt really comfortable to tell her what I wanted and felt even better when she told me how she would proceed. Vanessa took care of EVERYTHING, all I had to do was to ask and she would handle it. From visiting the venue, talking to vendors, helping pick napkins, flowers, cakes, entertainments, finding where to find some crazy centerpieces that I really wanted, finding the best deals and so much more. Vanessa really worked with my husband and I and made sure that she found what WE wanted and worked on OUR vision for OUR wedding. We just had the idea that we wanted a travel theme wedding and Vanessa helped us built this amazing and wonderful day that was our wedding just around that one word. I was able to enjoy my wedding to the fullest because I knew everything was under control and on time. We worked on details to accommodate and surprise my guests that people usually don t think of that made my family and friends call me until now to tell me how special my wedding was. Not only I had the wedding of my dreams but Vanessa planned our honeymoon in 24h no joke. My husband and I were really focused on the wedding and the next day he called her and told her that we wanted to go to Tanzania and in 24h Vanessa booked us a safari in Tarangeri, a seven 7 day trip to climb the Kilimanjaro and the most beautiful 5 stars hotel all-inclusive in Zanzibar with the honeymoon service. Everything was perfect! We had the most amazing wedding and the most fantastic honeymoon ever. Thanks to Vanessa’s kindness, professionalism, pushiness (yes she ll give you deadlines) and creativity. Having her on you team will make the difference between a nice and an outstanding wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2015

I absolutely love varoca ! My big day became the wedding of the century because of her profesialism her sense of organization and her knowledge ! My husband and his friends are still talking about it!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Michelle · event on 05/30/2015

I am so happy that I found Veroca Weddings! My anniversary was amazing and I will continue to use for all my events and refer her to everyone I know.!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Heidi · Married on 05/09/2015

Vanessa coordinated a very complicated honeymoon down to every last detail absolutely flawlessly! She tailored it to exactly what we were looking for, hunted down the best possible prices, coordinated all travel details down to the weight restrictions on tiny sea planes! We had an incredible adventure from Miami to South Africa (safari and Cape Town), Maldives secluded bungalow, overnight in Doha and back home. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Varoca Weddings staff and owner was top notch from the day we met professionalism is their forte. All my expectations were met. Everything was on time as promised and you are made to feel special. Will use them for any event that I will have in the near future.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Herley · Married on 04/26/2014

Vanessa Cantave organized our wedding and i must say she made the entire experience very easy for us from the begining to the end . we were very impressed with the outcome. we told her our vision and she made our dream a reality. i would highly recommand her service to anyone getting married.

Sent on 08/18/2015