Varoca Weddings & Events Reviews

19 | Boynton Beach, FL

19 Reviews for Varoca Weddings & Events

19 Varoca Weddings & Events Reviews

Scott · Married on 11/11/2017

Vanessa and Michelle are the most professional, thorough, accommodating, creative and brilliant wedding planners! We met with a few planners and Varoca Weddings shined brightest with their knowledge, enthusiasm and sincerity at providing all we would need. We are amazed and grateful for their efforts in making our wedding day smooth and carefree! Thank you Vanessa and Michelle! We will most definitely recommend you!!!

Mikayla · Married on 07/08/2017

I would give Varoca Weddings and Events 10 stars if it would let me!!! They did such a fabulous job and took care of everything! I will recommend them to everyone I know:) Thank you so much Vanessa and Michelle!!!

• User7018438 · 1+ year ago

We're grateful and appreciative of Vanessa's creativity, accessibility and expertise in helping us plan our wedding! She and Michelle are a great team and we couldn't have done it without them! Thank you! Kimberly and Jason Cross

Tonya · Married on 07/24/2016

I'm glad we saw the value in using Vanessa up front. We got so much more than we hoped for. Not only did she help us plan the wedding we envisioned but she also helped us to save money, make tough decisions and was right there when the weather wasn't on our side. She helped the venue staff make alternate plans in a jiffy without an inconvenience to our guests! We would recommend her to anyone having a married!

Nadine · Married on 07/23/2016

One word: AMAZING! I had a stress free wedding experience from the beginning until the big day. They did an outstanding work on the day of the wedding, everything was perfect. Most importantly my guess was impress how we were on time and everybody had a good time. Many thanks to Varoca team!

Vanessa assisted us with our honeymoon package to Dubai. The package created for us was thought of carefully so it didnt overwhelm us with activities. This allowed us to rest and explore the city without having to follow such a rigid schedule. Starting with the driver that pick us up from the airport, to the 5 star hotel, to the dinner cruises, to the safari tour, everything Vanessa choose from us we had no complaints.
    Even during our trip, Vanessa made her self available calling the airlines to make some changes for us.

I would highly recommend choosing Varoca Weddings to help you plan your honeymoon.

Diana · Married on 02/02/2016

I am so happy I found Varoca weddings to assist me in my wedding planning. Wedding planning was something I didn't think I needed until I kept hearing and realizing that I didn't need, nor did my mother or bridesmaids, that added stress to make sure my wedding went according to plan. And it was the best decision I made! Thank you so much Vanessa for your professionalism and for making sure everything went according to plan. From our first phone call to the wedding day, she was on top of everything!! I would recommend her to anyone who wants their wedding to turn out exactly as they dream of.

• kate

kate · Married on 08/15/2015

A friend of mine recommended me to Varoca Weddings (formerly The-Wedding-Loft) when I told her that I was confused and just didn’t know where to start regarding my wedding. From the first conversation I had with Vanessa, I was confident that we would do something great because we clicked right away and I felt really comfortable to tell her what I wanted and felt even better when she told me how she would proceed. Vanessa took care of EVERYTHING, all I had to do was to ask and she would handle it. From visiting the venue, talking to vendors, helping pick napkins, flowers, cakes, entertainments, finding where to find some crazy centerpieces that I really wanted, finding the best deals and so much more. Vanessa really worked with my husband and I and made sure that she found what WE wanted and worked on OUR vision for OUR wedding. We just had the idea that we wanted a travel theme wedding and Vanessa helped us built this amazing and wonderful day that was our wedding just around that one word. I was able to enjoy my wedding to the fullest because I knew everything was under control and on time. We worked on details to accommodate and surprise my guests that people usually don t think of that made my family and friends call me until now to tell me how special my wedding was. Not only I had the wedding of my dreams but Vanessa planned our honeymoon in 24h no joke. My husband and I were really focused on the wedding and the next day he called her and told her that we wanted to go to Tanzania and in 24h Vanessa booked us a safari in Tarangeri, a seven 7 day trip to climb the Kilimanjaro and the most beautiful 5 stars hotel all-inclusive in Zanzibar with the honeymoon service. Everything was perfect! We had the most amazing wedding and the most fantastic honeymoon ever. Thanks to Vanessa’s kindness, professionalism, pushiness (yes she ll give you deadlines) and creativity. Having her on you team will make the difference between a nice and an outstanding wedding!

I absolutely love varoca ! My big day became the wedding of the century because of her profesialism her sense of organization and her knowledge ! My husband and his friends are still talking about it!

Heidi · Married on 05/09/2015

Vanessa coordinated a very complicated honeymoon down to every last detail absolutely flawlessly! She tailored it to exactly what we were looking for, hunted down the best possible prices, coordinated all travel details down to the weight restrictions on tiny sea planes! We had an incredible adventure from Miami to South Africa (safari and Cape Town), Maldives secluded bungalow, overnight in Doha and back home. Thank you for everything!

Varoca Weddings staff and owner was top notch from the day we met professionalism is their forte. All my expectations were met. Everything was on time as promised and you are made to feel special. Will use them for any event that I will have in the near future.

Herley · Married on 04/26/2014

Vanessa Cantave organized our wedding and i must say she made the entire experience very easy for us from the begining to the end . we were very impressed with the outcome. we told her our vision and she made our dream a reality. i would highly recommand her service to anyone getting married.

Herley · Married on 04/26/2014

Vanessa did an outstanding job with our weeding and even a better job with our honeymoon which she prepared our entire trip itinerary which was absolutely amazing from beginging to the end. Highly recommanded for all your wedding and honeymoon services.

nadine · Married on 03/09/2013

The best wedding planner ever!! she was really flexible and available. She made my dream wedding come true. I was really satisfy with her services and also will recommande her to all my girlfriend !!!

Laura · Married on 08/28/2010

“We loved Varoca Weddings. They took all the stress out of the planning. We really liked that we just went to one company for everything. They took care of our honeymoon, our out of town guests travel needs and we didn't have to coordinate any of it. Whenever someone asked us a question we just said, “Call Vanessa. Thank god they were there, it made everything so much easier!”

• User5419151 · 2+ years ago

I used vanessa to plan our daughter's first communion and our son's baptism a few years ago! Both events were for over 100 people and it was too much for me to handle! She was excellent! She was very creative and came up with the coolest decor ideas and menu choices! Both events were phenomenal! And went off perfectly. I was so pleased that I hired her again to plan a corporate wine and cheese for over 200 of my clients at the bank where I worked. Wether it's weddings, bar mitzvah's or corporate events. Vanessa is an excellent event planner and always gets the job done! I highly recommend her! You won't be disappointed!

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2006

Vanessa is a fabulous wedding planner. Not only was she attentive to detail but she was accommodating to changes along the way and truly cared about the wishes that my husband and I had. She went over and above the call of duty to ensure that our families were comfortable. Vanessa was discreet when needed and firm with the vendors when appropriate. The wedding was a joyous and stressful event but knowing that we had Vanessa in our corner relieved the stress and allowed us to enjoy the evening with our family and friends. I highly recommend Vanessa should you want a professional who will handle your special event with white glove service.

Michelle · event on: 05/30/2015

I am so happy that I found Veroca Weddings! My anniversary was amazing and I will continue to use for all my events and refer her to everyone I know.!