281 Reviews for Ultimate USA Weddings

Day-Of Coord. (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)
279 Ultimate USA Weddings Reviews

Marisa was amazing and so was Sandy at our wedding on 2/22/18 in New York. Everything was perfect. Thank you for making our wedding possible.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent enthusiastic professional service!
Couldn’t rate them highly enough - I would recommend ultimate USA weddings to anyone looking for a stress free perfect day.

Profile Picture Darryl, 2/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Profile Picture Christina, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Marisa has been an absolute dream to work with. Planning a wedding from 4000 miles away sounds tricky, but she made everything so easy and smooth. She’s so incredibly professional and friendly, and patient with even the smallest or seemingly silliest of questions! She made both of us feel unique and special, and while she does this kind of thing every day we definitely didn’t feel like ‘just another wedding’. She guided us through the process as though it was a special occasion for her and the company, too, which just made things even more exciting for us both! She’s absolutely one of my favourite people ever! She consistently went over and above for us both. Marisa’s twin sister Sandy, our officiant, wrote a beautiful ceremony which we then adapted and changed to make it unique to us. She’s an absolute doll, too, and although we hadn’t spoken to her at all before we flew out, she greeted us at our hotel like old friends (and even brought her fur baby Henry)! I would recommend a hair trial 100% because a) you get to play with your wedding day look until you’re completely happy with it which makes it more relaxing on the morning of the wedding and b) you get to spend even more time with Sarah, the hair and make up artist - she is such a beautiful person and is just so talented! Our guitarist Frank Perisco was amazing. His voice carried so beautifully through Central Park and we felt like we were in a film with our very own soundtrack. The flowers were GORGEOUS - so much so, I’ve brought them home with me and dried the petals! I cannot put into words how happy James and I both are to have put our trust into this amazing company to plan and deliver the most special day of our lives - and want to say the biggest, most special thank you to Marisa for sharing in our excitement for the past year, and to Marisa and Sandy for sharing - genuinely - in our joy on the day. It was the best day of our lives - a dream made true by Ultimate USA Weddings! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Me and my husband got married at Top of the Rock. It's definitely our favourite place/view in New York.
I'm so glad we booked with Ultimate USA Weddings. Marisa was our wedding planner, she was great and sorted everything for us. Booking was easy, and any queries were answered efficiently via email. We had a couple of telephone conversations with Marisa, during which we organised things like bouquet colour etc.
Shortly after arriving at our hotel, Marisa came to meet us for a chat and presented us with a lovely gift. We were then escorted down to the City Clerk office to obtain our marriage licence.
Our wedding day was totally stress free. Marisa had organised for a lovely lady called Sarah to come to our hotel room to do my hair and make-up. An SUV picked us up at our hotel and brought us to the Rockefeller Center. Our photographer was already there to start taking photos of our arrival. The staff at Top of the Rock were lovely and allowed us to skip the queue in order to go up for our ceremony. Our wedding officiant (Marisa's sister) did a great job.
We had lots of amazing photos taken, and only had to wait a week to see them via Dropbox.
Marisa had booked us a table at The Roberts, where we had a window seat with a stunning view.
The day was amazing, it was exactly what we wanted. Our marriage certificate arrived in the post this week, so I can start making it official that I'm Mrs Clark.

Profile Picture Charlene, 12/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are a couple from the U.K. and recently got married in Central Park New York! We are really happy we chose Ultimate Weddings USA to organise our Wedding. They were professional and friendly and provided us with plenty of information along the way. Being from the U.K. we were unsure about how to go about getting married in New York, however ultimate Weddings USA made the whole process straightforward and easy. We would like to thank them for making our day feel special.

Profile Picture James, 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What can we possibly say? Marisa and Sandy minimized a lot of the stress involved in our relatively short timeline, and made the actual day absolutely stress-free. They deftly handled our endless emails and customization requests, and made an exceptional effort to get to know us and make sure that our wedding day was exactly what we wanted.

We had a relatively easy (I think) time as we were just coming down from Canada - there was less to worry about with regards to travel, logistics, language, legality - but if they put in that much effort with us, you can rest assured that any hurdles you'll come upon will be handled.

From the phone call a few weeks in advance, to the planning session and wedding license pickup a couple of days before, they made it very obvious that everything was going to go off without a hitch. On the actual day - that's exactly what happened.

We were married at Wagner Cove in Central Park - a perfect, private location, a short walk from the 72nd St. and Central Park West entrance to the park. Do NOT write off this location because it's less well-known.

We opted for a second hour with Lina as our photographer - it was well worth it! We had time to take pictures at several locations in Central Park, as well as the Love Sign and an hour in Times Square. Like Marisa and Sandy, don't underestimate Lina - if she needs to kick some butt to keep things rolling on schedule, she'll do it!

The entire day went perfectly, and we owe a significant debt of gratitude to Ultimate USA Weddings. As a sign of just how well they managed to plan, even things they had no way of planning worked out - my wife's shoes not only matched the vintage cab we arranged, but also the roses that were ordered.

I cannot recommend Marisa, Sandy, and the team at Ultimate USA Weddings highly enough - if you are getting married in New York City, you need them on your side.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Civil, Destination

Nous sommes de Montreal au Canada et nous désirions nous marier à New York en toute intimité, en toute simplicité, mais avec classe. Nous avons choisi Sandra et Marisa pour planifier et célébrer notre mariage à New York. La célébration a eu lieu à Central Park près de Gapstow Bridge. La journée a été parfaite tout comme l’organisation qui a précédé la cérémonie. Dès le premier contact avec Sandra, la confiance s’était installée. Marisa et Sandra ont répondu sans délai à toutes nos questions avant le grand jour.
Nous avons séjourné à l’hôtel Nylo NYC dans Upper West Side, le meilleur hôtel que nous avons eu à NYC!!! Les chambres de type « loft » possèdent une immense terrasse privée, ce qui est TRÈS rare à New York.
Le jour de la célébration, une coiffeuse/maquilleuse s’est déplacée à notre chambre d’hôtel afin de coiffer et maquiller la mariée, le résultat était impeccable! Le tout sans stress. Marisa est venue à l’hôtel nous accompagner pour se rendre à Central Park.
La célébration a été réalisée par Sandra et Marisa a été le témoin. Le photographe, Aaron, est assurément un des meilleurs photographes de mariage et il connait Central Park, il connait les endroits cachés qui font en sorte que les photos prises soient parfaites!
Bien qu’au départ nous avions certaines craintes d’aller nous marier à NYC, le tout s’est fait au-delà de nos attentes et d’une simplicité. Marisa et Sandra sont dynamiques, humaines, souriantes et c’est très agréable de faire affaire avec eux. Une fois l’évènement terminé, elles font le suivi concernant les photos et le certificat de mariage. Service impeccable!!!
Merci Marisa et Sandra!

Profile Picture Patrice, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We cannot thank Marisa and Sandy enough for arranging our special day, it was absolutely perfect. They are both fab at what we do. The venue at the Conservatory Gardens in Central Park was stunning. We arranged everything from home in the UK and had no doubts that absolutely everything would be perfect. They provided support and assistance from start to finish. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We can't thank Marisa and Sandy enough for our wonderful wedding in Central Park, from start to finish they were so friendly and professional, we really couldn't have asked for anything more , we would recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much once again, from Louise and Paul xx

Profile Picture Louisr, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ultimate USA Weddings organised our wedding for us in September 2017. As we live in the UK and were getting married in the US, we felt a little out of control of proceedings. We needn't have worried as Marisa and her team had everything covered.

The day, and everything leading up to the day was organised to perfection. Sarah, who did our hair and beauty did an excellent job (considering what she had to work with) and the photos that Aaron took were gorgeous.

The ceremony itself was beautiful, with a beautiful venue. If it hadn't been to Marisa organising transport at the last minute, we might not have made it! Above and beyond.

Thank you again for making our day perfect.

Alan & Jo

Profile Picture Joanne, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Marisa and Sandy are excellent, they are enthusiastic, helpful, knowledgeable and provided us with the perfect day!

Travelling from the UK we were extremely nervous but from the first email/ phone call with Marisa we was instantly put at ease. The whole experince was stress free and SO easy.

We would not hesitate in highly, highly recommending them for the perfect NYC wedding :)

Jennie & Mike

Profile Picture Jennie, 8/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I have no words to describe the amazing experience we had with Sandra and Marisa from Ultimate USA Weddings. We could not have received better service elsewhere and we're beyond pleased with the outcome from A to Z. The photographer, Erin, they provided, was also very professional and pleasant to be photographed by. We recommend Ultimate USA Weddings to anyone looking to be married in NYC! Can not thank them all enough! Amanda and Steven Laffin

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our experience with Ultimate USA weddings was faultless. Marisa was super friendly and very professional. As we were from the UK, we had to rely fully on Marisa's advice and she did not let us down - we enjoyed every second of our special day. Thank you to Marisa, Sandra and Aaron our photographer for all your help, guidance and most importantly making us feel comfortable and stress-free on the day itself.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography, Wedding Planning

We were so impressed with the service we received from Ultimate USA Weddings. Right from the start we knew we were in safe hands with Marisa talking us through each stage of the process. Every time we had a query we had a response pretty much immediately. Every detail we requested was looked after perfectly taking the stress off of us. The day was so special and we can't thank Marisa, Sandy and team enough for making it so perfect! X

Profile Picture Gemma, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sandy and Marisa are absolute professionals in their awareness of customer requirements, attention to detail, responsiveness and sheer focus in making our small wedding a flawless , wonderful event. As we were arranging the day for A New York wedding from Australia via email, the exchanges of messages each day instilled a high level of confidence that everything was completely under control on the other side of the world

They really know what works and anticipate questions before they are asked. Their preparation and willingness to listen to what we wanted meant that the day went just so well .. we even felt that Sandy and Marisa were a big part of our day .. and were very happy for that to be the case.

Profile Picture David, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

You ladies are AMAZING! Thank you so much for making our day so easy and memorable. Aaron was amazing - his photos were outstanding. You made the day special. You ladies are BRILLIANT. Thank you again from all of us. Laura and Wade x

Profile Picture Wade, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From that very first phone call to the very last email Sandi and Marisa were exceptional in every sense of the word. They explained every detail from getting the permits to how and what we would need to get a marriage license. Every question I asked they responded immediately and no matter how trivial it was, they were patient, kind and understanding. The day of our wedding they were both there and took care of every detail. We immediately felt as though they were family and they made it such a relaxing and enjoyable experience. (Yes, I did say relaxing.. I had absolutely no stress or anxiety and was able to enjoy my day fully.) Sandi and Marisa's personalities were so enthusiastic that you can't help but have a great time!The photographer Aaron was awesome. He made us comfortable as if we were just taking a casual walk through Brooklyn. His keen eye is amazing... the first photo we saw on Instagram was breathtaking.. we had no idea you could see the bridge in the reflection of the window when we were having the picture taken. Beautiful! Needless to say the rest of the pictures were just as awesome! Marisa and Sandi follow through to the end. I had questions after we returned home and they were still just as prompt and efficient as before the wedding with answering my questions. Getting married in NYC? Don't call anyone other than Ultimate USA Weddings.

Profile Picture Regina, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We got in touch with the team at Ultimate USA Weddings around 3 weeks before our Wedding Date in New York City. We had decided to get married in City Hall, and then only 3 weeks before the wedding changed our minds, and decided we'd like to get married in Central Park. We sent a query to the girls at Ultimate USA Weddings to ask for details on a Central Park Wedding. They got back in touch almost immediately with details and packages on offer. We chose Gapstow Bridge in Central Park for a very intimate wedding for ourselves, our two children and the Brides mother and father. We then arranged a phone call with the girls to discuss all of the details, and that was it all organised for the 10th of June 2017 at 11am.
We arrived in NYC on the 8th of June, and decided we would get our own license arranged ourselves. The girls did offer to accompany us, but we were happy to do this. They told us everything we would need and what we needed to do. It was all very easy. On the day of the wedding I got my hair done in my room, organised by the girls, my Partner met with Sandi along with my parents at the Plaza, and Sandi accompanied them to the location. I was met with my children by Marisa at the hotel and accompanied to our location to be married. Sandi carried out the service, which was lovely. We had the photographer with us for an hour, and she was just amazing, made us all feel at ease and made it fun for us and the children.
The whole day and experience up to the day was amazing from start to finish. We would not have changed a thing about our service and loved every second. We would thoroughly recommend the team at Ultimate USA weddings to do this for anyone wishing to get married in NYC. Thank you girls.
Cheryl and Stephen Paterson (Scotland)

Profile Picture Cheryl , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

While searching online for unique wedding ideas I cam across an article on Ultimate Weddings NYC. I did a little research and was able to confirm that they were in fact a reputable company. I saw that they had four unique and beautiful locations where my husband and I could hold our ceremony. I decided to contact Ultimate Weddings and inquire about pricing and Date availability. My email was answered with in 24 hours by Sandra. After exchanging a few emails I knew I definitely wanted to have my wedding done with Ultimate Weddings NYC. All of the planning was done with ease as Marisa and I exchanged emails and phone calls in order to finalize details such as how we would make our entrance, the types of pictures we were hoping to get, and who in our family would represent us as our witnesses

Earlier this month I had the most beautiful wedding ceremony thanks to Marisa and Sandra. My husband and I were married On Top of The Rock on June 9th with 33 crazy family members present. Our limo took a wrong turn and had us stuck in terrible traffic. I was panicking because we were running late but Marisa handled everything calmly and professionally. When we arrived Marisa and Sandra met us on the red carpet and escorted our large family up to the 67th floor. Sandra officiated our marriage with a beautiful speech and vows that my husband and I wrote together. Afterwards we were able to capture the most amazing photos with Aaron their photographer. Aaron knew exactly what angles to stand at and where to stand in order to capture beautiful pictures of my husband and I with our family.

In the end I am so glad that I discovered Ultimate Weddings NYC. We had a beautiful ceremony that my family will never forget and we have incredible pictures that we will cherish forever. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a unique and unforgettable wedding in NYC.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Sandy and Marisa are two of the loveliest ladies you could wish to meet let alone plan your wedding and marry you in any part of New York City, we chose Bow Bridge, Central Park.
They deliver a first class seamless service and take care of every need, question and wish you have. These ladies took all the stress out of it and deliver everything promised and more!! Aaron too was incredible, a very talented photographer and a lovely guy!
We had a fantastic experience with these guys and only wish we could do it all again. Highly recommend these ladies and wish them all the luck in the world. Lots of love Mr and Mrs Eastwood xx

Profile Picture Dominique , 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Fantastic service, being based in the U.K. Marisa took away all the stress from planning a destination wedding. Everything was taken care of perfectly. I can not fault her service at all such lovely ladies to deal with.

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brilliant service. Marisa and Sandra were so friendly and helpful.
Any questions I had I just had to email them and they'd email me back.
I'm not a person who likes organising, so to have these two do everything and sort everything out, was just what I wanted!
The day was amazing. They sorted everything out for us. Transportation and photographer.
The photos are amazing I love them.
Just couldn't ask for a better day really. Everything went smoothly and it's all thanks to Marisa and Sandra.
Thankyou so much.

Profile Picture Mandy, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I got married in New York on 5th May 2017 and Marisa at Ultimate USA Weddings was our wedding organiser throughout the process and we cannot praise her and the guys enough for what they did. From the beginning, even with the time difference, Marisa was prompt to every email and rang when she said she was going to. They met us on time at the hotel and the instructions she gave were clear and easy to follow. On the day of our wedding, the weather was horrendous and can only be described at "monsoon like"!! So much so, we had to change the location within Central Park with 30 minutes to go. We changed the venue from Bow Bridge to the Ladies Pavilion which was just a beautiful and thankfully undercover. The photographer was also outstanding and although we didn't have him for long due to the weather, he earned every penny as the photos that we received were just amazing. Ultimate USA weddings were friendly, professional and cared about our day as much as we did and we could not have wished for a better group of people to have sorted our special day. If we had one wish, it would be that they could come over and celebrate our Wedding party with our friends and family in the UK. We will send you a few photos from the party. You guys were simply amazing and thank you again from Emma and I. We haven't stopped smiling and praising you all since we got back. Cheers Mr & Mrs Privett.xx

Profile Picture Steve, 5/5/17, 1 Review