Ultimate USA Weddings Reviews

Ultimate USA Weddings 5
  • Christopher

Christopher Horton · Married on 12/30/2019

Our Perfect Wedding Day!

When deciding to look at getting married abroad, we both come to the conclusion that our perfect wedding should take place within New York. We visited our nearest Virgin Holidays branch in the UK to talk over the possible deals and was informed that someone, from a planning company, would get in touch with us in regards to organising our wedding day.

Within a matter of weeks, Marisa contacted us to start the long journey of organising our wedding day and assure that everything would run according to plan on the da. With this being our first trip to New York, Marisa was amazing with providing us both with support and advice on every question we asked (and there was a lot of questions).

We decided, after numerous discussions, to proceed with having our wedding day at Gapstow Bridge in Central Park. Along with our ceremony, we decided to have additional photo's within Times Square followed by a meal on the evening at Quality Italian.

The day after arriving in New York, Sandra met with us both to talk over the our wedding plans, and to put our minds at ease that everything had been organised. Providing details on everything we needed to do before our wedding day.

The wedding day, and trip to New York in general, was perfect for us. Aaron’s pictures came out amazing and we are so thankful towards Marisa for suggesting him.

We both can't thank Marisa, Sandra and everyone involved enough for the amount of work put in to making our time in New York something we will never forget and would 100% recommend using Ultimate USA Weddings. When we come back to New York, we both would love to have a catch up with Marisa and Sandra.

Mr & Mrs Horton

Ultimate USA Weddings 6
    Ultimate USA Weddings 7
    Ultimate USA Weddings 8
    Sent on 01/23/2020

Justine · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Wedding Planners

Both Marisa and Sandy were a delight to work with. We weren't sure how easy it would be planning our NYC wedding from the UK, but they made it incredibly easy for us. Prompt response to all e mails, and no issues with making additions to our package and me requesting a change to my bouquet a week or so before the actual wedding. It was lovely to have Sandy officiate the wedding having met her twice before the ceremony. The visit to City Hall to lodge the paperwork accompanied by Marisa was an experience we will never forget and so much less stressful with her there to oversee the process . We wouldn't hesitate in recommending their services.

Ultimate USA Weddings 9
    Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Emily

Emily O’Keefe · Married on 12/14/2019

My dream day!

I have had the most wonderful experience working with Marisa and Sandy, from the very get go I felt so comfortable speaking with them and emailing/calling back and forth planning for our big day.

Coming from the UK I thought it would be difficult planning a wedding overseas but they made it seem so easy. If you are after people who are kind, friendly, knowledgeable and who will put your mind at ease, then these are the people you must come to. We have had so many compliments from family and friends saying how well the day went. They were an absolute dream to work with and I would choose them every-time over and over again in a heartbeat! Thank-you both so much! 🧡

Ultimate USA Weddings 10
    Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Lee-Anna

Lee-Anna Kelly · Married on 11/07/2019

Perfection!!

My partner and I live in Australia and had booked a 2 week holiday to New York. We had been together for 12 years and spoke about how good it would be to get married while over there... So that's what we did.

I came across their website and sent an email. So glad I did! Communication from both Marisa and Sandy was nothing short of professional the whole way through. They truly are amazing!

It was only my partner and I (no guests) so we wanted something really simple and easy, but still special. They absolutely delivered! We had a photographer in our package, his name was Aaron and he was great. He gave us some direction so he could capture the best photos possible and WOW... we just received our photos and are in love!

It went so quick but it was perfect. We would 100% recommend Ultimate USA Weddings to anyone!

Ultimate USA Weddings 16
    Ultimate USA Weddings 22
    Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Christian

Christian Kinnarney · Married on 10/22/2019

Wedding planners- couldn’t ask for more!

My wife and I booked our New York wedding through virgin holidays here in the U.K. they put us in touch with Marisa and Sandy at Ultimate USA weddings, which we are now so grateful for.

Once booked Marisa was in touch immediately to cover all aspects of our wedding. She offered support and advice on everything. Met us in the hotel the day before the wedding, then both sandy and her accompanied us to city hall to complete our ceremony.
    Everything necessary was taken care of, no dramas, no issues, all faultlessly completed.

Marisa has a great deal if knowledge of New York and was able to provide some excellent recommendations.

We are now back in the U.K. reflecting on our USA wedding and a key part of the day was Marisa and Sandy, both professionally and casually.

We are looking forward to going back to NYC where we will hopefully catch up with our new friends!!!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Victoria · Married on 10/18/2019

Perfect Day!!!

Sandra and Marisa are simply the best! They made everything so simple and everything came out perfect. We had a violinist which was phenomenal and just had the best overall experience with them. Would recommend them 10000 times to anyone looking to get married in NYC area.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Chantrelle

Chantrelle Sawyer · Married on 09/16/2019

No need to look at anywhere else ....

Don't look any further! These are the planners for you. Sandy & Marisa are the most amazing people. We are from the UK and I had A LOT of questions being the other side of the pond. Each and every email I sent was read and responded to efficiently (many websites didn't actually read my emails/queries and just sent me their generic package details and days later). We wanted 620 Loft & Garden but as the venue will only allow by the hour reservations a short time before the date, we asked for a 'Plan B' venue which we could swap over if we got our first choice later down the line. Nothing was a problem, or a challenge. Their constant contact reassures you of everything. I am a Personal Assistant so a stickler for organisation and these two were so on my level. The service you receive is also very personal with how they take you through the process, rather than just being a client, so I had full faith that the day would be perfect .... and it really was. I also have to praise the make-up artist they arranged, Sarah, as she also was fantastic. We honestly can't thank them all enough! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making our special moment a day we will never forget. Much love from Mr & Mrs Frame

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Suzie

Suzie Solomon · Married on 09/12/2019

Above and beyond expectations

It’s hard to find a place to start when it comes to writing this review as the service we received just blew us away. Coming from Australia and eloping for our wedding , we didn’t really know how it would go. I found Sandy and Marissa’s site through Facebook and decided to drop them an email. From the get go they were extremely professional, very responsive and nothing seemed to hard for them. Friends and family asked me “is it hard to plan a destination wedding” and honestly when you have a team like these ladies behind you it’s the easiest most stress free event you will have. How many can say that about their day? I instantly got a good vibe from the first email and knew they were the people I could trust to plan our special day. There were emails back and forth and a Skype call which was great as my husband also sat in on that. Meeting the ladies in person when we arrived in New York was lovely. Everything was ready to go and both have very calming personalities. They went above and beyond our expectations on what we thought our day would be. We couldn’t be happier to have met these ladies , and could honestly keep writing and singing their praises. Beautiful women, beautiful wedding and any wedding party would be happy to have these ladies plan their day!

Ultimate USA Weddings 23
    Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Docherty · Married on 08/31/2019

Fabulous experience

Marissa and Sandy were always in touch before, during and after wedding. They helped out with every query we had. They are so friendly and really enjoyed their job. From the point of booking they were right in touch and again in resort. I thank them so much.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Siobhan Moss · Married on 08/01/2019

Best NYC wedding planners

Marisa and Sandy Pena are without doubt the only wedding planners to choose if planning a wedding in New York. We were married at the Top of the Rock and everything from dates, times, transport, bespoke flowers, hair and makeup was just perfect. We had the most amazing day, stress free and planned to perfection by these ladies - the thought and detail they put into your special day and leading up to it means you can enjoy everything without worrying about the details as they have it all covered. Brilliant, thank you ladies.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Mark

Mark Groen · Married on 07/26/2019

Just brilliant

From the very first email, Sandy and Marisa were professional, friendly and extremely helpful. They answered all our questions and ensured everything went smoothly.

We just can’t thank them enough for making our dream day so perfect. It really was amazing and right from the start of our wedding journey, they were always there helping and guiding us.

They really did take away all the pressure, so we could concentrate on our moment.

By the time we were married we felt as though not only were we man and wife, but we had made two new lovely friends as well.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Gaynor

Gaynor Naylor · Married on 07/24/2019

Perfect New York Wedding

What an amazing wedding day! Thanks to Marisa and Sandy for ensuring that our day was perfect. From first contact Marisa was on hand to answer all our questions, offer advice and suggestions and to ensure that the day ran smoothly. Professional, friendly and super organised they ensured that we were fully informed of what was required from us with respect to paperwork and documentation. The suppliers sourced, florist, make up and hair, photographer were excellent and despite not having met us prior to the wedding captured our requirements perfectly. Sandy even performed our Central Park wedding herself, which was a special touch. We cannot rate this company enough. If planning a destination wedding in NYC, look no further. (UK bride)

Sent on 08/04/2019

Sarah Mayes · Married on 06/06/2019

An absolute dream team!

Marisa and Sandy made getting married in New York 100 times easier than I thought it was going to be. My now husband and I travelled from the UK for a truly amazing destination wedding, and truly amazing it was! I had a lot of questions when leading up to our wedding day, and there was no hesitation from Marisa or Sandy to keep the nerves at bay.
    Marisa and Sandy really do make dreams come true! I can’t recommend them highly enough!!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Hicks · Married on 05/23/2019

Our dream Wedding!

Marisa and Sandra went above and beyond to bring together our dream wedding day. As we live abroad we didn't really know where to start with planning, not being able to view locations and see it come together mean't a lot of trust. I'm so glad we put our faith in them as they really took the time to understand our hopes and what we wanted from our wedding day and they couldn't have done a more perfect job. The whole day ran so smoothly and we were so grateful for them being there every step of the way, even with dealing with the paperwork. Even their extended team where so wonderful, professional and helpful. From flowers, to photography, the ceremony and help with booking our evening meal after. I couldn't recommend UltimateUSAWeddings highly enough for a dream New York wedding!

Ultimate USA Weddings 29
    Ultimate USA Weddings 30
    Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren and Adam Furmage · Married on 05/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Marisa and Sandy were a dream come true! My husband and I had no idea where to start when we decided to elope to NY for our dream wedding. They made life so much easier and the work and effort they put into our day to make it as special as it was, I can’t even rate. Our day was just perfect thanks to Ultimate USA weddings. We can’t thank you guys enough!! 💗💗

Sent on 06/06/2019

Richard Sproson · Married on 04/03/2019

Wonderful experience and fantastic wedding day

Marisa was our contact in New York and was extremely helpful from the outset. Nothing was too much trouble and she made the day really easy for us organizing everything. She provided a fantastic service and along with her sister Sandra really made the day special for us.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Pullen · Married on 03/20/2019

Fantastic service and experience

We are actually from the UK (but wedding wire wouldn’t let us select this). We booked via a travel agent and at first were hesitant about using a stranger to plan our wedding. However Marissa put us at ease, was 100% professional and listened to what we wanted. Our wedding experience was nothing short of amazing, and our wedding day was perfect thanks to everyone at Ultimate USA Weddings. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to get married in New York.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Noel · Married on 03/15/2019

Wonderful day!

We got married on 15th March 2019 in Central Park, I was unsure about planning the wedding from so far away but Marisa and Sandra were so nice and understanding about any worries we had. They were available on the phone to answer any queries and very prompt when e-mailing.The wedding ran so smoothly and effortlessly, I had absolutely nothing to worry about!
    We both would like to thank them and certainly recommend them

Tracy and Noel Finn

Watford, Hertfordshire
    England

Sent on 03/28/2019

Kate Harman · Married on 02/28/2019

Amazing wedding in Central Park

Marisa and Sandy are just incredible. Their attention to detail and the care they give to their clients is second to none. Thanks to them we had our dream wedding in NYC that was effortless and so well organised. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. If you are planning a NYC wedding you MUST book it with these lovely ladies they are wonderful. Constant communication throughout the organising then they are with you to help with everything on the big day! Thank you! Love Kate & Shane x

Ultimate USA Weddings 31
    Ultimate USA Weddings 32
    Ultimate USA Weddings 33
    Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 12/27/2018

Our Central Park Wedding

Without Sandy and Marisa (as well as their team), our most memorable and special day would not have been so perfect. They are forever family to us and gave us a fairytale wedding I never expected to be so beautiful. Our parents and grandparents were filled with tears of joy for the wedding was more magical than anyone could’ve expected. Every moment of the day took my own breath away. There are no words to describe how full of gratitude and love we have for Sandy and Marisa... my heart is happier than ever I hope to share these amazing ladies with the world. 💞💞💞💞

Ultimate USA Weddings 34
    Ultimate USA Weddings 35
    Ultimate USA Weddings 36
    Ultimate USA Weddings 37
    Sent on 12/31/2018
  • John

John Logan · Married on 12/15/2018

They made our wedding day perfect !

We were flying into New York from London, England and getting married in Central Park. Marisa and Sandy arranged and took care of everything for us. They put us at ease and delivered on everything we wanted. They made our day perfect. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Megan

Megan Pennington · Married on 12/14/2018

Absolute perfection

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect because of Melissa & Sandy. We travelled from England to New York, and communication prior to the day was regular and they always responded promptly to emails. It’s first class service compared to other NYC wedding companies we looked at, Melissa escorted us down to City hall to obtain our marriage license which we were really grateful for. She was extremely friendly and made us feel like this wasn’t the first time meeting.

On the day itself both ladies were extremely friendly and took all the stress out of the day for me as the bride. I had every trust in them even when the New York traffic caused a minor drama. The ceremony was perfect for mine and my husbands tastes as were not overly gushy people. The photographer they use was incredible, I love every single picture he took so much so that I’m struggling to pick one’s to put in frames around our house as I want to show them all off!

All in all, these ladies are amazing at what they do. Both professional in appearance and manner but also extremely lovely aswell. I can’t thank them enough for everything they did for us that day. It was perfect.

Ultimate USA Weddings 38
    Ultimate USA Weddings 46
    Ultimate USA Weddings 47
    Sent on 01/20/2019

Nick and Simon · Married on 10/27/2018

The best day of our lives!

Getting married in New York as a UK same-sex couple was pretty intimidating, but Marisa called us to talk everything through and was amazing. She kept in email contact and gave us all the options and instructions. On arrival in NYC Marisa and Sandy were fantastic helping us to make sure all the formalities were done, leaving us to have the most amazing wedding day ever! We’ve also just received our video and photographs which are also fantastic. We would have no reservations in recommending Ultimate USA weddings to anyone.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Regina · Married on 10/22/2018

Incredible

Sandra is a highly professional, attentive and caring individual. She is a pleasure to deal with and we highly recommend her to any couple. Thank you Sandra for being so approachable and responsive. You are a great person and we wish you lots of success! Our thanks are also to Marisa and Aaron, what a great team!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Beth Miller · Married on 10/18/2018

Outstanding!

I was hesitant at first and still a little concerned upon our arrival in NYC
    even though Marisa & Sandy we’re in constant contact with me through the whole planning process. For some reason I was still nervous that something would go wrong, but did not! Everything was absolutely amazing...from the ceremony to the photos we received (in a timely manner). We were so happy with our experience! We wish we could do it again!😉Thank y’all so much for making our wedding day the greatest!

Sent on 11/07/2018