18 Reviews for Two Hearts Better Together Weddings

Civil (1)
Religious (1)
18 Two Hearts Better Together Weddings Reviews

4.3

Brent was great about answering all of my questions, even before we booked. He was also extremely patient with the changes we kept making throughout the process, including when we changed our phone numbers two days before the wedding. Our officiate was professional and he coordinated well with the person we brought with us to do our reception. Our photographer was phenomenal! I'm so excited to see all the moments he captured throughout our special day. We originally planned for both the groomsmen and bridesmaids to be getting ready in the same hotel. The morning of, we moved the girls to a hotel that was two doors down and our photographer went above and beyond to make sure we got the getting ready photos we paid for despite the last minute change. Décor was exactly what we asked of them except the ceremony sand. (The beautiful arbor they provided is in the picture below). Overall my experience with Better together was great. Planning a wedding out of state is difficult but they helped put me at ease and carried out our wedding vision gracefully.

Photo for Two Hearts Better Together Weddings Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Ashley , 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, Ceremony

We're from the UK and decided to get married as a surprise on a family holiday to Florida (you can read more here: https://www.kinetique.co.uk/simon-and-nikki-fastest-engagement-ever/). We were really impressed by Better Together's website and social media. They were fab at getting back to us (even if occasionally it took a day or two over e-mail across the Atlantic - we're all busy!). The day itself went perfectly, we were met by the beach and introduced to the photographer and officiant who were both lovely and had an amazing sunset wedding on Clearwater Beach. Thank you so much to all the team who were involved!

Photos
Profile Picture Nicola and Simon, 10/31/17, 2 Reviews
4.2

Brent and Mike were awesome. Mike communication with me was great. I was to have a beach wedding but the forecast was so unpredictable so I had to make the decision on moving it inside and even though they did the setup inside it was still beautiful and guess what it never rained..however they did great and I'm glad I was able to work with them. Thanks guys.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Civil, Destination, Ceremony

Mike, at Better Together Weddings, was very accommodating and professional. He made sure we were totally satisfied. The service was beautifully written and performed. We were so happy we chose them to perform our most special day.

Profile Picture Lynn, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Better together weddings were the best when came to planning my beach wedding. Everything was perfect, the pictures were great even though it was very windy that day. I loved and enjoyed every minute of it. I will highly recommend them to anybody that wants a stress free beach wedding. Everything went smoothly and it was perfect, my husband and I is very grateful.

Profile Picture Chanika, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Best wedding ever! I did nothing but tell them what we wanted & it was there waiting for us! It was beautiful, the pics didn't do it justice! Thanks to you guys for making our special day more beautiful than we could of imagined! The Ponce Inlet Park was Perfect.
Angie & Gary Rogers

Profile Picture courtney, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Event Design, Full Planning, Religious

My husband and I were both lost we had no clue where to start... after doing our research we decided to go with Better Together Weddings and I MUST SAY IT WAS THE BEST CHOICE! EVERYTHING WAS SO DETAILED AND BEAUTIFULLL!!!!

Profile Picture User7289305, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.3

Brent was so nice and easy to deal with an he always answered my questions in a timely manner. The day of my wedding in Daytona Beach, the winds were terrible and it even rained a little. Through the entire ceremony he was friendly, positive and never stopped smiling. He made my day perfect even though the weather wasn't! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a wonderful wedding experience.

Profile Picture nicole, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Full Planning, Destination

Better Together was very helpful with planning my beach wedding. They are very knowledgeable and gave terrific advice on location and preferred beach areas. Even though there was rain on my wedding day, Brent and his staff set things up perfectly. I would definitely recommend their services.

Profile Picture Rita, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Better Together Weddings did an amazing job with our wedding. It was extremely personal and quiet, just me and my wife. Brent coordinated everything in 2-3 months for us and it was the easiest process we've ever had. He was generous, courteous and a pleasure the deal with. The only small issue I had was due to his busy schedule, he sometimes would take a little more time to reply back to messages, but that's to be expected, to be honest. Our biggest thanks was his ability to get us an Ordained Minister/Pastor. We were VERY adamant on that, because we don't want "just an officiant" who is Christian, it was something very important to us and we almost lost hope until Brent finally found us one. That, in itself is a 5 star effort.

We thank you Brent and Better Together Weddings. We will let anyone and everyone know about this great business.

Profile Picture Tran, 5/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t describe how grateful I am to have stumbled upon Better Together Weddings when searching for our last minute (5 weeks) elopement. They surpassed all of my expectations.

We had planned a large wedding, contacting and working with multiple vendors. When the wedding grew to be bigger than us, we made the switch. With sureness: working with Better Together Weddings was far easier than anything we had previously planned.

Better Together Weddings made planning simple, without missing a beat. The staff (our Coordinator was Brent) was professional, detailed, communicative, and responsible. After one email exchange with Brent, I knew we made the right decision. Also, our Officiant (Ann) was incredibly sweet and delivered exactly what we had hoped for- a perfect sunset ceremony.

The customization that Better Together Weddings provides makes the experience unique, memorable, and most important: all about the love that brought you there.
Our wedding was perfect due, in large part, to this company. If I could start all over, I wouldn’t change a thing. I highly recommend Better Together Weddings.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't even tell you how pleased I am with Better Together Weddings! They went above and beyond what I expected and I would tell anyone and everyone to use them! It was like they could read my mind. Everything was exactly as I hoped it would be. And more!

Profile Picture Camille, 8/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Highly recommend better together weddings. Brent was was very helpful and responsive, always got back to me prompt with emails. He arranged the vow renewal on cocoa beach for my parents at very short notice and the whole ceremony was beautiful. As we live in the uk and had arranged this via email, we really didn't know what to expect, however we were delighted! So pleased we chose better together weddings for the ceremony

Profile Picture nicola, 7/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I currently live in Los Angeles, and my then fiancé recently relocated to Dubai. We wanted to meet in Florida and were looking to have an intimate ceremony together, before I joined him in Dubai. Brent was a pleasure to work with and happily answered all of our questions in a timely manner. The a la carte options were perfect for stress-free planning. His team arranged a beautifully seamless ceremony, with all the perfect details exactly the way we imagined them to be. My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the photos of our special day. Brent was able to capture the fun, loving, lighthearted essence of the day we married. I highly recommend Better Together Weddings to any bride in search of a smooth, headache free wedding.

Profile Picture User3991687, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Brent was wonderful to work with! He was very responsive to emails and calls and helped us along every step of the way. When the weather forecast changed to rain he worked with us to find a solution. He set up a beautiful beach wedding for us and the ceremony was absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend this company to anyone one wanting a special beach wedding.

Profile Picture User4029390, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brent was awesome... I couldn't have chosen better vows even if I wrote them myself. I would highly recommend better together weddings :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so happy that we chose Better Together Weddings They are very friendly and worked with us on every part of the wedding. Brent answered our questions quickly and helped us choose the best package. It was every thing we dreamed of and more!

Profile Picture Kristina, 11/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I just wanted to say that the services we recieved from better together weddings was superb. Everything went off with out a hitch. This was very relieving because my wife was worried about so much that day and Brent made sure that she was at ease. I highly recommend better together weddings. Thank you for making or special day memorable and unique.

Sincerely