Two Girls and a Plan Reviews

Two Girls and a Plan 6
Two Girls and a Plan 7
  • Estefeni

Estefeni · Married on 05/26/2019

Two Girls and a Plan are AMAZING!!!

Looking for a wedding coordinator? Your search is over because you should go book Two Girls and a Plan immediately. We hired them as our coordinators for our Memorial Day weekend wedding and to say they were exception is truly an understatement. Eskitheria and French were incredibly organized, professional and have such a beautifully creative eye for things - all traits that add up to phenomenal coordinators!

They worked closely with us in the months leading up to our wedding and even heavily supported us through an unexpected, last minute (and much to our dismay) complete venue renovation. They really showed up and made sure everything moved smoothly for us.

The day of our wedding, they went above and beyond to ensure all of our vendors arrived on time, our families were exactly where they were supposed to be and managed all of the little hiccups that happened so that we could enjoy our wedding day. I honestly don't know what we would have done without them. It was such a relief knowing that we could count on Two Girls and a Plan to help support us. I could not recommend these girls anymore. Hiring Two Girls and a Plan was, hands down, the best decision we made for our wedding.

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Two Girls and a Plan 8
    Two Girls and a Plan 9
    Two Girls and a Plan 10
    Two Girls and a Plan 11

Two Girls and a Plan's reply:

Estefeni it was a pleasure to be a part of you and Jordan’s special day! Thank you for choosing us ❤️!

Nadine · Married on 11/22/2018

Husbands 40th birthday surprise

Two girls and a plan delivered on a sensational 40th birthday for my husband. It was a hunting/ vintage chic theme and vibe. Working with these two professionals will allow you to sit back and relax while knowing you’re staying on budget and will get an amazing event. They are the real deal!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Two Girls and a Plan 12
    Two Girls and a Plan 13
    Two Girls and a Plan 14

Maribi · Married on 05/06/2018

The ladies were an absolute dream to work with for my best friend's Bridal Shower. They kept in constant contact with reminders (because I was all over the place), fresh ideas, and were open to listening to my ideas as well. They were super communicative, organized and set up excel sheets for us both to follow along, also upfront about the budget and kept it in mind. I have been a big fan of their work, am a loyal customer that has used their services 2 times (will go on a 3rd). Creativity is MOST important to me, and we truly got creative, dedicated, and organized service well worth the experience of being less stressed throughout the party so we can all enjoy it! Not to mention, they know people who do EVERYTHING (or at least they find them for you!).

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Two Girls and a Plan 21
    Two Girls and a Plan 22
    Two Girls and a Plan 23

Nadine · Married on 11/02/2017

Amazing service!!! Two girls and a plan understand their clients and their needs. I have hired Two Girls and a Plan for two of my events and have exceeded my expectations for each event! They planned my sons 1st birthday and made it magical, and they planned my company Christmas party and all the attendees raved about it for weeks.

Two girls and a plan are professional, trendy and cost effective. All you need to do is give them a vision and sit back, relax, and be ready to be wowed!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Two Girls and a Plan 24
    Two Girls and a Plan 25
    Two Girls and a Plan 26
    Two Girls and a Plan 27

Roxanna · Married on 06/29/2013

Two girls and a plan, planned & designed my daughter's first birthday from beginning to end and I could not be happier. I wanted a gold and pink ballerina themed party and the end result was nothing short of amazing! From the centerpieces to the linens, the decorations were perfect my husband and I were very pleased.

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Two Girls and a Plan 28
    Two Girls and a Plan 29
    Two Girls and a Plan 30

Babs · Married on 08/11/2018

3.0
      3.0

I threw a 75th bday party for my mom and these guys did a great job of planning and executing. We had terrible weather that day but these gals adjusted well on the fly to insure all still went smoothly. Their table decor was stunning!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Two Girls and a Plan 31

Two Girls and a Plan's reply:

Babs- thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. With about one and a half to two weeks to plan this event and the terrible weather throwing challenges our way, we pushed through to make sure everything ran smooth. Your guests were also wonderful and adjusted to the weather as best as they could!