Twenty Mile House Reviews

Twenty Mile House 7
  • Carly

Carly Stibich · Married on 07/06/2019

The best day ever

This place is a hidden gem. The venue is "out there" but that is what makes it so intimate and special. Our wedding was beautiful, intimate, and everyone felt so relaxed and comfortable. Many of our guests commented how it was "the best wedding they have ever been to." I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our entire bridal party stayed on site the entire weekend which made it a really unique and fun experience.
    The venue provides a "package deal" which includes the venue and vendors included in the price. This took so much stress out of the planning process and the entire staff was great. I love this place with all my heart and recommend it to anyone looking for a fun outdoor wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Melton · Married on 06/24/2019

20 Mile House Goes the Extra Mile

Special shout-out to Rachel Mann, Director of Events at Twenty-Mile House, who was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is calm, professional, and fun! Rachel and her team worked hard to create a very special wedding experience for my daughter, her groom, and our family. Everyone was so kind and welcoming and accommodating. The surprise river beach heart and duo of chairs is just one example of the little touches that made our experience so special. I just can't say enough good things about this venue!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Twenty Mile House 12

Linsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Couldn't be happier!!

We took a chance and booked our June 1st wedding without being able to tour the venue first. When we were able to come for a visit, we were not disappointed. It's an absolutely gorgeous venue in a beautiful town. Rachel Mann, the wedding coordinator and your main point of contact is AMAZING!! She made the process so easy and was very responsive to all of the thousand questions that I had. Overall, the planning process was not very stressful, or at least as stressful as I was expecting after talking to friends who had already gotten married. They make it easy with several affordable decor packages to chose from. The wedding itself was more incredible than I could have even imagined. Our guests were blown away by the natural beauty and the way that the whole day seamlessly flowed together. I can't say enough about all the vendors that are included in the wedding package. The flowers were perfect, the DJ Todd was great. We went with Souther Accents for the catering and they made sure there was plenty of food for everyone. They also did late night pizza and Adrienne was kind enough to bring me a piece on the dance floor! Grandma's Bakery made a delicious cake and dessert bar. Additionally, our family and friends had a blast traveling to this beautiful part of the country (we're from Texas) and everyone got to enjoy the outdoors and did some hikes. One thing to keep in mind, there are few hotels in the area and most book up with weddings. We were able to reserve all of Sierra Sky Lodge and several vacation homes through Plumas Pines Vacation Homes and got shuttles to bring people to the wedding. I highly recommend having guests book housing early for the popular summer months. As for the housing on site, it was quaint, comfortable and just perfect for what we needed. Overall, it was seriously the best day ever, you can't go wrong choosing Twenty Mile House! Wish we could do it again!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Twenty Mile House 13
    Twenty Mile House 14
    Twenty Mile House 15
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing time at Twenty Mile House

We could not have asked for a better wedding experience than we had with Twenty Mile House. We had several guests say it was the best wedding they’d ever attended. The venue itself is incredibly beautiful and peaceful, and everyone we worked with was great. We were living in Europe during much of the planning process, but everything went extremely smoothly with the help of TMH’s wedding coordinator, Rachel Mann. Rachel was very responsive, down to earth, and incredibly competent. Every time we spoke to her, any stress I was feeling about the wedding pretty much disappeared. I also really appreciated how Rachel was willing to give her well-informed opinion when we asked for it while still always respecting our preferences. The all-inclusive package structure made planning a million times easier and all the vendors were very helpful and responsive. Neither my partner nor I had a lot of strong opinions about many of the wedding-planning details, but everyone associated with Twenty Mile House was able to work really well with whatever level of input we gave them. Sonia from Gray’s Flower Garden provided some of the most beautiful flowers I’ve seen, just by going off of a handful of pictures I sent her on Pinterest. The catering from Pangea was absolutely delicious, especially the appetizers. The salted caramel cake from The Cake Studio was also perfect. DJ Todd and guitarist Andrew Ohren also did an amazing job. Everything ran extremely smoothly on the day of the wedding and the staff handled for the unpredictable weather without a hitch. We had an amazing time at our wedding and would 100% recommend Twenty Mile House.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • F

F Nguyen · Married on 05/22/2019

BEST wedding venue ever!!

We found our dream wedding at twenty mile house! I can not express enough on how amazing all the staff was to us! They were all so welcoming. This was an all inclusive wedding venue...which meant STRESS FREE!! Rachel Mann our wedding coordinator was amazing. Their drop box communication tool made the whole process easy. I am first to say that i have control issues, but with Rachel, I didn't have to worry about anything because i knew she had everything under control. She was organized, communication was clear and straight forward, and i love that everyone worked so well together to make my dream wedding come true.
    I would like to also give credits to the vendors that was included with the twenty mile house that we chose..
    Kimberly Brandon with grandma janes's place created some of the best cupcakes/cake that i have ever tasted.
    Todd Reasor, best DJ..kept the party going.
    Kent and Adrienne from Southern Accent kept us full with their delicious food.
    Flowers and decor from wedding by greys was perfect. Just what i pictured it to be.
    THANK YOU ALL!!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Janessa · Married on 05/18/2019

The best venue ever!!

Twenty Mile House was the most amazing wedding venue I could’ve ever asked for. They helped make sure that our big day was everything we wanted and more. The all inclusive venue was well worth the stress free planning. If I could give this venue infinite stars, I would. If your on the fence about booking this venue, schedule a tour and see the beautiful venue for yourself. I would not change a single thing about our wedding day and we will forever cherish our time with Twenty Mile House.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Twenty Mile House 16
    Twenty Mile House 17
  • Adrian

Adrian Samson · Married on 05/04/2019

Seamless Experience with TMH

My wedding at Twenty Mile House was more than I could have imagined! Their staff are clearly seasoned professionals, and all our interactions with them were seamless. Rachel was a pleasure to work with - she was extremely responsive, detail oriented and knowledgeable about all aspects of the wedding planning process. She made it so that there was not a single thing I had to worry about on my wedding day! Because they are an all-inclusive venue, the planning process was very easy and stress free! They offer a wide range of options so you can absolutely customize your wedding however you'd like, and they take a lot of work off your plate! We loved the vendors we selected (catering through Pangea, cake through Dee's Cake Studio, DJ and florist) and each of them were equally responsive and helpful as they brought our wedding vision to life. Overall, all our guests commented on how beautiful and unique the venue was, and I couldn't agree more. I highly recommend Twenty Mile House!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Merrill Burch · Married on 04/06/2019

The most magical weekend we could have ever hoped for!

The Twenty Mile House delivered the most perfect wedding weekend for us. The planning guides they provide up front make navigating the planning as easy as it could be. They also allow you to incorporate your personal touches to make it feel like your own. We stayed Thursday through Sunday, with our welcome dinner occurring on Friday and our wedding ceremony/reception occurring on Saturday. Everything was perfect:
    *Rachel (TMH coordinator) was such a pleasure to work with and ensured everything was to the agreed plan. We honestly didn't even have to think about a thing once we got there, we could just enjoy the weekend and see it all unfold. She knows her stuff, knows the questions to ask to get you thinking about and designing your perfect day.
    *TMH staff were all professional and prepared to handle our early spring wedding. Weather was questionable and the staff provided the right accommodations in case of inclement weather. The accommodations were so inviting and clean. The grounds were so beautiful and well prepped for our weekend.
    *Todd (DJ) was awesome, he accommodated our curated music for the ceremony/cocktail hour/dinner portion and worked his magic for dancing later in the evening. He even was able to accommodate a live music performance for our first dance without a hitch.
    *Sonia (flowers) did an incredible job delivering what we had wanted. We had a Spring wedding and requested fall colors for our flowers and she nailed the request even though those colors are hard to find given the season. The bridal bouquet, arch flowers, table settings, everything she did was stunning. She even made greenery collars for my two dogs who were in the ceremony!
    *Southern Accent (catering) provided amazing food for us over the weekend. We had several meals catered by Southern Accent - our Friday night welcome dinner, our cocktail hour appetizers, reception dinner, late night pizza, and farewell breakfast. Everything they served was sooooo good. Like, seriously good. And I also must comment on how sweet and friendly Kent and Adrienne (owners) are.
    *Grandma Jane’s Place (Kim) provided the BEST desserts. We had a pretty specific vision of what we wanted (mini pineapple upsidedown cakes, brownies, and a small decorated cake for cutting) and they delivered desserts that not only looked amazing but tasted amazing too!
    Overall, TMH not only executed our vision, but really went above and beyond to make our day special. It was the best weekend I've ever had and we can't wait to head back up that way over the years now that we've made the Cromberg/Graeagle area a special sentimental place for us.
    Note: Elsa Boscarello was our photographer and she was AMAZING!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Twenty Mile House 18
    Twenty Mile House 19
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Spectacular!

The weekend spent at the Twenty Mile House was INCREDIBLE. The only thing I regret is that we didn’t stay longer. The Twenty Mile House property is so stunning, unique and beautiful- truly such a gem and one of the most beautiful places in the world.
    The day of the wedding we all were able to enjoy to the fullest because the amazing staff set everything up and we didn’t have to do anything!
    From the early planning stages to the day of the wedding it was so easy to work with Rachel and her crew. They were all wonderful and so professional. All the vendors we chose were so fantastic as well. The DJ, florist, caterers all were the BEST!
    So many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I thank the TMH for that. I wish I could get married here again!

Sent on 11/22/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2018

Best venue EVER!

Magical and dreamy are the only words I can use to describe our wedding at Twenty Mile House. It was absolutely perfect. In addition to being a beautiful, outdoor venue - the staff was fantastic!
    As soon as we set foot on the TMH property, we knew it was our venue. The organization of the planning worksheets and the easy communication was everything we could have asked for. They made hiring vendors simple with their wedding fair! The food, cake, and DJ options were a total hit. A HUGE shout out to Rachel, the wedding coordinator. She answered all of my questions promptly, checked on us throughout our entire stay, made sure all of our decor looked how we wanted, made sure we ate on our wedding day (super important), and was overall just AMAZING! My husband and I wish we could get married every year just so we could go back to Twenty Mile House and relive such a beautiful day! Thankfully we have amazing photos and videos to relive it forever!! Thank you Twenty Mile House for the fantastic services you offer and sharing such a beautiful property with us.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2018

This past weekend was one of the most magical experiences of our lives. My husband, Glenn and I would not have changed one detail about our wedding at the "TMH" because everything about it was simply perfect! The staff at this venue was patient, attentive, and genuinely excited to be part of our special day. Not only did we love every minute of the weekend but we got so many compliments from guests and the question asked the most was, "How did you find this place?!" The main house and three private cabins were so cozy and quaint with fun little details around every corner. There are not enough words to express our gratitude for all of the staff and vendors who provided services on our big day. Adrienne and Kent at Southern Accent catered a delicious and comforting meal; Connie at Quincy Cooking Cottage made a cutting cake and mini mason jar desserts that were to die for; and Sonia created the most beautiful floral displays I've ever seen. We really only had a few conversations regarding flower types and colors but she nailed everything about the "boho theme" I was going for! Todd, the DJ, had such a great assortment of music and was so flexible with schedule changes and requests. Anyone considering a wedding at this venue, look no further. Seriously. These people now feel like family - they were THAT amazing. If only we could replay this weekend again and again!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Twenty Mile House 20
    Twenty Mile House 21
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Twenty Mile House is honestly the only place I would ever recommend getting married.

I cannot express enough how amazing our wedding weekend was, and it was all because we had the perfect venue and staff to help create it. I have never felt more welcomed and in love with a place as I did here!

Twenty Mile House 22

Christina Felix · Married on 09/23/2018

Best Place on Earth

I'm so thankful that I stumbled upon 20 Mile House as they really do make your wedding day dreams come true! The grounds of 20 Mile House are so magical from the river, the train tracks, the forest and the house itself you can't pick a better spot to have your wedding. The grounds are well maintained, the staff and vendors are very friendly and easy to work with and the setting is private. During the entire process they were a dream to work with as they always responded very promptly to phone calls and emails. They make everything so easy and simple that it makes wedding planning fun and enjoyable. We had several guests say that it was the BEST wedding they have ever been to. There was something for everyone at the reception from socializing at the fire pit, playing lawn games on the grounds or dancing the night away. We had Southern Accent cater and the food was delicious and everyone raved about the desserts from Quincy Cooking Cottage. I showed the florist a couple of pictures of what I wanted and she delivered exactly what I had envisioned! Staying overnight in one of the cabins was the perfect ending to our big day. All of our overnight guests told us they were very comfortable in their room or cabin. I can't thank 20 Mile House enough for making it the most perfect day!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2018

It was everything I hoped for and more! Rachel is awesome to work with. People keep telling us that our wedding was nicest wedding that they’ve ever been to and the Twenty Mile House is beautiful! I highly recommend the TMH

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kate Musil · Married on 09/09/2018

We Highly Recommend Twenty Mile House

My husband and I were married at Twenty Mile House this past September and had the most magical and memorable wedding day. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and one-of-a-kind; the incredible history and natural beauty of the forest and river that surround Twenty Mile House is extraordinary.

Twenty Mile House's wedding coordinator, Rachel, is wonderful and helps make wedding planning easy and essentially stress-free. Most importantly, she ensured our wedding day went smoothly so my husband and I could enjoy every minute without worrying about a thing!

Every vendor we worked with was amazing and helped make our day even more special. We highly recommend Southern Accent Catering- we all absolutely loved the food! The owners, Adrienne and Kent, are the very best and their delicious menu options made planning our wedding menu effortless. Our photographer, Rachelle of Composing Reality Photography, was a joy to work with as well and our wedding photos are exactly what we were hoping for. Not only did Rachelle capture the most amazing moments throughout our wedding day, she was very fast in editing and sending us our wedding photos too. If you want to have a fun and talented wedding photographer who takes natural and gorgeous photos- Rachelle is the photographer for you!

We honestly could not have had a better wedding experience. Whether you are hoping for a simple and beautiful forest wedding, or are dreaming of a luxurious and extravagant wedding, Twenty Mile House will not only make it happen, but will exceed your expectations during every step of your wedding experience.

Angela · Married on 09/08/2018

Dream Wedding

Our wedding at The Twenty Mile House was a dream. Every detail was perfect and choosing the TMH as our wedding venue was the best decision we made! Rachel was so attentive and our wedding ran so smooth because of her. Pangea Catering did an amazing job as well as Sonia Flowers! We loved our wedding and we couldn't thank the TMH for making our big day so special.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Cindi · Married on 08/25/2018

Fantastic Venue. I highly recommend Twentymile House

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Twenty Mile House 23
    Twenty Mile House 24

Mandi Moodie · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect rustic romantic wedding venue

The experience of having our wedding at the Twenty Mile House was absolute perfection. The incredible staff made sure that every detail we had discussed was carried out in exactly the way that we had envisioned it. Having the opportunity to meet all of the possible vendors at the wedding fair a few months ahead of time really was a great way to get a jump on the planning and getting to taste the food and desserts, see examples of table layouts and floral arrangements, and explore the grounds and all the cabins on the grounds really took a great deal of stress out of the planning process. Especially since we live about 4 hours away and getting up to the area frequently was not really an option, this just made it so easy and really a one stop shop!
    I truly cannot say enough good things about the Twenty Mile House staff. Rachel the wedding coordinator is absolutely amazing. She was there anytime to field any question, no matter how small or asinine, with no judgment and always made me and my husband feel so secure. When my videographer cancelled on me, she was there with multiple suggestions of alternatives and we could not have been happier with the recommendation, our video was perfect. The entire staff is completely professional, kind, helpful and they truly treat the happiness of the bride and groom and the experience of all the guests with the upmost importance.
    The grounds at the Twenty Mile House are amazing. Its the perfect combination of rustic and romantic. The wooded ceremony site was exactly what my husband and I had always dreamed of for our wedding. It was so much fun to have a big chunk of our wedding party stay at the venue with us in the adorable cabins on site.
    Having the Twenty Mile House be our one stop shop, all inclusive venue, made the wedding planning process so much easier than I had ever seen any of my friends or family experience. We were able to plan a welcome bbq, rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony and reception all in one place, with one coordinator who had the contacts of all the vendors who frequently work at that venue. Once we were there, the staff took care of absolutely everything, from set-up to clean up and everything in between. It really made the whole experience fun and stress free.
    As a bonus to the wedding weekend we had always dreamed of, we were able to do one of our favorite things the day before our wedding, a tube float down the river that runs through the Twenty Mile property. It was a fun and unique experience that our guests said was unforgettable!
    I would recommend the Twenty Mile House as a wedding venue to absolutely anyone who is looking for a picturesque, woodsy, rustic yet elegant wedding with a stress free experience. It was everything we dreamed of and more. If anything went wrong that day, which I truly do not think it did, my husband and I certainly did not know about it. The staff did an incredible job in bringing our dream wedding to life!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 08/18/2018

I just wanted a wedding. Twenty Mile House gave me more than I ever dared to dream for myself and my family!

I cannot say enough great and amazing things about Twenty Mile House!

As a venue alone, it is BEYOND GORGEOUS! The weather was perfect, the scenery is calming and relaxing and beautiful, the night time lighting lent to an ambiance that words honestly cannot describe! I've been adulting way too long to still believe in fairy-tales. So, honestly, I wasn't a foo-foo romantic, Disney princess type of bride. But the venue alone almost brought out whatever small hint of inner princess I had buried deep inside!

And as the venue started to ignite a flare of the regal life within my soul, the TMH staff and vendors effortlessly drew out even more of my deeply buried childhood dreams of a storybook wedding. Diligently catering to my grandiose ideas of "I wonder if it's possible" and "could you make this happen, too?". Working with them in the weeks leading up to the wedding, I started to feel like there wasn't anything that couldn't be done to make my big day super special. And then upon arriving at the venue and meeting everybody in person, immediately I could feel that every person on the team was so genuine and authentic and honestly wanted to pull off THE best wedding day that my fiance and I could dream of...

And they absolutely pulled it off!! By the end of the night, I felt like the TMH staff and vendors maybe hadn't got the memo that I wasn't actually related to the royal family at all.

If you are looking for a venue and a team of people that can completely stop the crazy-busy world form spinning around you just long enough to give you and the person you love more than anybody else in the world, a moment of complete bliss and love and celebration, this is the venue that you should book with. Our 4 day stay at TMH was breathtaking and life changing. It was the moment we needed to celebrate us, to be loved and supported and have everything we wanted and needed. It was our time to just do us, while everybody else took care of everything else.

After the wedding, life stepped back in again and we were adulting at full-force again within hours of leaving the resort. But thanks to TMH staff and vendors, we will always have our memory of that perfect, beautiful and amazing wedding day to remind us of how wonderful it is when you can leave the To-Do list and the busyness of life to others and take our moment alone to just be together!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Twenty Mile House 38
  • Amanda

Amanda Cohan · Married on 08/11/2018

Cohan wedding 8.11.18

Let me first start off by saying, that it's been about three months since our wedding and many of our guests are still talking about how it was such a magical night for them. They tell us " We had such an amazing time, not only was it beautiful and filled with love but personally I enjoyed everything about the weekend, it is one the most beautiful weddings I've ever gone to".

Now, I would not typically include quotes such as these, however many of our guests said the same to us. So naturally enough, I felt it fitting to add. I also say this because this is exactly what you should expect when you book with the Twenty Mile House in Cromberg.

From the very beginning of planning, it was very overwhelming if I must be honest. I knew as much to look for the venue we had envisioned, this being #1 on my priority list. I was searching about the good ol' interwebs and stumbled across a "perfect listing". Immediately we were on our way, & 24 hrs later we were viewing the TMH which would be the first & the last venue we would ever think of going to for our wedding day. Both my husband and I acknowledged that this would indeed be the perfect place that we had imagined for us to tie the knot.

The overwhelming feeling of planning was gracefully diminished when we heard the Twenty Mile House's Wedding Plans. How organized and logistically sound this company really is. They created something special that saves much time & money for the parties involved. Wedding fairs with bakers, caterers, and florist's that are truly talented. I must note that the TMH's wedding coordinator Rachel Mann is what I call something of an "Angel". She will be there every step of the way during the planning and on your big day, she will ease your stress and advice helpful and effective solutions. She is capable of challenges and never drops a beat. This quality was extremely important to me on our wedding day because I wanted to feel stress-free. I gave my full trust in Rachel and she exceeded all of my expectations.

The staff at the TMH is what is call "the magic of the night " if you blink for a second and open your eyes then all of your wishes come true. They set up the tables so beautifully and each decoration decided upon was tastefully placed. They are extremely respectful and courteous and are great at what they do.

We'd like to send our gratitude to everyone at the Twenty Mile House and supported venues. Also a special thanks to Rachel Mann, our day wouldn't have been our dream come true without you.

- The Cohan's

Twenty Mile House 45
    Twenty Mile House 46
    Twenty Mile House 47

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2018

My husband and I got married at Twenty Mile House 2 weeks ago on Thursday, August 9, 2018. To say it was the best day ever would be an understatement! This venue was hands down the best decision we made.

The venue is GORGEOUS (shout out to Jason the groundskeeper!), and has everything you could ever want in an outdoor venue!

We spent the planning process working with Rachel Mann - she is AMAZING! She answered all of our questions, any emails I sent, suggestions, she's just the best! TMH is so well organized, they provided access to all the planning documents on Dropbox which made it so easy.

The vendors are all great! So easy to work with - Here is who we selected:

Catering - Southern Accents - Kent & Adrienne are THE BEST! We used them for the rehearsal dinner, as well as the reception. We opted for the taco bar for the rehearsal and the ice cream sundae bar for dessert - it was fun and a hit!

Floral - Gray's Flowers - Sonia heard my vision and made it happen! We met at the wedding fair, and then communicated via email for the rest. She was so easy to work with and delivered what we envisioned and more!

Bakery - Quincy Cooking Cottage - Connie was perfection! We opted for a selection of desserts & a small cake for cutting/pictures! We added the s'mores bar which was a huge hit. They also catered breakfast the morning of the wedding which was a FABULOUS idea - made it so easy for everyone - one less thing to worry about!

DJ - Todd with Wildsmile Entertainment - This was probably the easiest part of it all! We filled out a music worksheet, honestly only put specific songs for special dances and ceremony mainly (maybe gave him 10-15 songs), and had him do the rest! He was awesome - he played music the crowd danced too and really just worked it!

The TMH Staff - AMAZING! Nova, Rachel, EVERYONE!

I've gotten feedback from many guests that this was THE BEST wedding they have ever been to! Thank you TMH!!!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Lyndsay · Married on 07/23/2018

Honestly, there are not enough words to adequately express how amazing our wedding was. We had a dream of what we wanted our wedding to be like and the wedding planner, Rachel and her staff went so above and beyond and created an even more magical dream than we could have imagined. Flowers were out of this world beautiful by Sonia Gray. Absolutely breathtaking! Every single guest continuously completed the venue, flowers and food. I have never seen so many happy people! Lastly, I couldn’t believe how organized the venue and all the employees were, so nice! We loved Jason our bartender too!! Thank you so much Twenty Mile!! Lots of Love, Lyndsay and Remy

Sent on 08/14/2018

Meghan · Married on 07/21/2018

Beyond impressed!

We think it’s fair to say that planning a wedding is one of the more stressful and trying things that a couple may go through. But once that day arrives and the hard work falls behind you, and all you’re left to do is stand in-front of your best friend and say “I do,” you realize every bit of it was worth it… that for some odd reason... you want to go through it all over again. Which leads us to why the Twenty Mile House and its staff and vendors were beyond impressive!

First things first… Rachel Mann. Our Coordinator, our advisor, our trusted leader through the wedding planning process. She simply made it easy. Her creativity, outstanding communication, firm guidance, organized file-sharing system, and overall calm, cool, and collected attitude on the wedding day, made us feel at ease. We knew if we forgot something, that Rachel had us covered. It’s the comfort she created that alleviated the stresses and permitted us to enjoy “our day.”

The Twenty Mile House is a truly magical place… especially at night when the moon and stars come out, the lights turn on, and then a 10-ton train comes barreling down the tracks, commemorating your moment with a blow of the horn. It’s the little (and big) touches around the venue that make all of the difference in the world. It’s having your dearest friends and family staying on-site with you for the entire weekend. It’s the friendly staff stopping to take a moment to say “good morning” and see how your day was going. It’s that feeling of appreciation you have for the people working tirelessly to setup and breakdown the ceremony and reception site, the bar and coffee stands, or to do the groundskeeping. It really is the people, combined with this beautiful site, that make it an amazing wedding venue.

One highlight for us was getting to attend the Wedding Fair. Wow, we had no clue when we picked the TMH that we would have so many vendor options! We were able to sample food by local caterers, listen to music from talented DJs and guitarists, preview table layouts and settings including floral displays, meet photographer/videographer teams, and spend a nice day walking the grounds and envisioning where things would go and how it may look on our day. We got married roughly 10 months after the Fair, but having had the chance to make many decisions early-on, especially on-site at the venue, allowed us to put together what we would say was a perfect day.

We would like to thank everyone involved:
    The Twenty Mile House and its entire Staff
    Lion Smile Entertainment - Todd the DJ
    Andrew Ohren - Acoustic Guitarist
    Weddings by Gray - Flowers
    Kay & Derek Kroshus - Photography and Video

We highly recommend the Twenty Mile House to anyone looking to have a beautiful, outdoor forest wedding in Northern California. You will not regret it.
    _Meghan and Matt 07.21.18

Twenty Mile House 48
    Twenty Mile House 49
    Twenty Mile House 50
    Twenty Mile House 51

Rachel · Married on 06/28/2018

The Twenty Mile House has an all-inclusive package that takes the stress out of wedding planning. My now-husband and I (married there last June 2018) have been in a long-distance relationship. He lives in Canada and I live in SF bay area in California. Surely, it’ll be hard for us to scout each vendor painstakingly and just hope they all work seamlessly together on our wedding day. And so we decided not to take that risk. We chose Twenty Mile House despite its distance (4-5 hour drive from SF) because it already includes the key vendors (caterer, florist, cake, DJ, coordinator, etc.) in its package, along with the privacy and seclusion we wanted. Our goal was to create a “retreat” ambiance amongst our guests. We were very happy at how our wedding day flowed and guests felt it was one of the most special weddings they have attended. :) Owners Karen and Kevin are very warm and friendly too! And thanks to Rachel Mann for her hard work in coordinating!

Sent on 07/08/2018