Twenty Mile House Reviews

71 Twenty Mile House Reviews
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2018

Best venue EVER!

Magical and dreamy are the only words I can use to describe our wedding at Twenty Mile House. It was absolutely perfect. In addition to being a beautiful, outdoor venue - the staff was fantastic!
    As soon as we set foot on the TMH property, we knew it was our venue. The organization of the planning worksheets and the easy communication was everything we could have asked for. They made hiring vendors simple with their wedding fair! The food, cake, and DJ options were a total hit. A HUGE shout out to Rachel, the wedding coordinator. She answered all of my questions promptly, checked on us throughout our entire stay, made sure all of our decor looked how we wanted, made sure we ate on our wedding day (super important), and was overall just AMAZING! My husband and I wish we could get married every year just so we could go back to Twenty Mile House and relive such a beautiful day! Thankfully we have amazing photos and videos to relive it forever!! Thank you Twenty Mile House for the fantastic services you offer and sharing such a beautiful property with us.

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2018

This past weekend was one of the most magical experiences of our lives. My husband, Glenn and I would not have changed one detail about our wedding at the "TMH" because everything about it was simply perfect! The staff at this venue was patient, attentive, and genuinely excited to be part of our special day. Not only did we love every minute of the weekend but we got so many compliments from guests and the question asked the most was, "How did you find this place?!" The main house and three private cabins were so cozy and quaint with fun little details around every corner. There are not enough words to express our gratitude for all of the staff and vendors who provided services on our big day. Adrienne and Kent at Southern Accent catered a delicious and comforting meal; Connie at Quincy Cooking Cottage made a cutting cake and mini mason jar desserts that were to die for; and Sonia created the most beautiful floral displays I've ever seen. We really only had a few conversations regarding flower types and colors but she nailed everything about the "boho theme" I was going for! Todd, the DJ, had such a great assortment of music and was so flexible with schedule changes and requests. Anyone considering a wedding at this venue, look no further. Seriously. These people now feel like family - they were THAT amazing. If only we could replay this weekend again and again!

Twenty Mile House 5
    Twenty Mile House 6
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Twenty Mile House is honestly the only place I would ever recommend getting married.

I cannot express enough how amazing our wedding weekend was, and it was all because we had the perfect venue and staff to help create it. I have never felt more welcomed and in love with a place as I did here!

Twenty Mile House 7

Christina Felix · Married on 09/23/2018

Best Place on Earth

I'm so thankful that I stumbled upon 20 Mile House as they really do make your wedding day dreams come true! The grounds of 20 Mile House are so magical from the river, the train tracks, the forest and the house itself you can't pick a better spot to have your wedding. The grounds are well maintained, the staff and vendors are very friendly and easy to work with and the setting is private. During the entire process they were a dream to work with as they always responded very promptly to phone calls and emails. They make everything so easy and simple that it makes wedding planning fun and enjoyable. We had several guests say that it was the BEST wedding they have ever been to. There was something for everyone at the reception from socializing at the fire pit, playing lawn games on the grounds or dancing the night away. We had Southern Accent cater and the food was delicious and everyone raved about the desserts from Quincy Cooking Cottage. I showed the florist a couple of pictures of what I wanted and she delivered exactly what I had envisioned! Staying overnight in one of the cabins was the perfect ending to our big day. All of our overnight guests told us they were very comfortable in their room or cabin. I can't thank 20 Mile House enough for making it the most perfect day!

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2018

It was everything I hoped for and more! Rachel is awesome to work with. People keep telling us that our wedding was nicest wedding that they’ve ever been to and the Twenty Mile House is beautiful! I highly recommend the TMH

Kate Musil · Married on 09/09/2018

We Highly Recommend Twenty Mile House

My husband and I were married at Twenty Mile House this past September and had the most magical and memorable wedding day. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and one-of-a-kind; the incredible history and natural beauty of the forest and river that surround Twenty Mile House is extraordinary.

Twenty Mile House's wedding coordinator, Rachel, is wonderful and helps make wedding planning easy and essentially stress-free. Most importantly, she ensured our wedding day went smoothly so my husband and I could enjoy every minute without worrying about a thing!

Every vendor we worked with was amazing and helped make our day even more special. We highly recommend Southern Accent Catering- we all absolutely loved the food! The owners, Adrienne and Kent, are the very best and their delicious menu options made planning our wedding menu effortless. Our photographer, Rachelle of Composing Reality Photography, was a joy to work with as well and our wedding photos are exactly what we were hoping for. Not only did Rachelle capture the most amazing moments throughout our wedding day, she was very fast in editing and sending us our wedding photos too. If you want to have a fun and talented wedding photographer who takes natural and gorgeous photos- Rachelle is the photographer for you!

We honestly could not have had a better wedding experience. Whether you are hoping for a simple and beautiful forest wedding, or are dreaming of a luxurious and extravagant wedding, Twenty Mile House will not only make it happen, but will exceed your expectations during every step of your wedding experience.

Angela · Married on 09/08/2018

Dream Wedding

Our wedding at The Twenty Mile House was a dream. Every detail was perfect and choosing the TMH as our wedding venue was the best decision we made! Rachel was so attentive and our wedding ran so smooth because of her. Pangea Catering did an amazing job as well as Sonia Flowers! We loved our wedding and we couldn't thank the TMH for making our big day so special.

Cindi · Married on 08/25/2018

Fantastic Venue. I highly recommend Twentymile House

Twenty Mile House 8
    Twenty Mile House 9

Mandi Moodie · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect rustic romantic wedding venue

The experience of having our wedding at the Twenty Mile House was absolute perfection. The incredible staff made sure that every detail we had discussed was carried out in exactly the way that we had envisioned it. Having the opportunity to meet all of the possible vendors at the wedding fair a few months ahead of time really was a great way to get a jump on the planning and getting to taste the food and desserts, see examples of table layouts and floral arrangements, and explore the grounds and all the cabins on the grounds really took a great deal of stress out of the planning process. Especially since we live about 4 hours away and getting up to the area frequently was not really an option, this just made it so easy and really a one stop shop!
    I truly cannot say enough good things about the Twenty Mile House staff. Rachel the wedding coordinator is absolutely amazing. She was there anytime to field any question, no matter how small or asinine, with no judgment and always made me and my husband feel so secure. When my videographer cancelled on me, she was there with multiple suggestions of alternatives and we could not have been happier with the recommendation, our video was perfect. The entire staff is completely professional, kind, helpful and they truly treat the happiness of the bride and groom and the experience of all the guests with the upmost importance.
    The grounds at the Twenty Mile House are amazing. Its the perfect combination of rustic and romantic. The wooded ceremony site was exactly what my husband and I had always dreamed of for our wedding. It was so much fun to have a big chunk of our wedding party stay at the venue with us in the adorable cabins on site.
    Having the Twenty Mile House be our one stop shop, all inclusive venue, made the wedding planning process so much easier than I had ever seen any of my friends or family experience. We were able to plan a welcome bbq, rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony and reception all in one place, with one coordinator who had the contacts of all the vendors who frequently work at that venue. Once we were there, the staff took care of absolutely everything, from set-up to clean up and everything in between. It really made the whole experience fun and stress free.
    As a bonus to the wedding weekend we had always dreamed of, we were able to do one of our favorite things the day before our wedding, a tube float down the river that runs through the Twenty Mile property. It was a fun and unique experience that our guests said was unforgettable!
    I would recommend the Twenty Mile House as a wedding venue to absolutely anyone who is looking for a picturesque, woodsy, rustic yet elegant wedding with a stress free experience. It was everything we dreamed of and more. If anything went wrong that day, which I truly do not think it did, my husband and I certainly did not know about it. The staff did an incredible job in bringing our dream wedding to life!

• Amanda

Amanda Cohan · Married on 08/11/2018

Cohan wedding 8.11.18

Let me first start off by saying, that it's been about three months since our wedding and many of our guests are still talking about how it was such a magical night for them. They tell us " We had such an amazing time, not only was it beautiful and filled with love but personally I enjoyed everything about the weekend, it is one the most beautiful weddings I've ever gone to".

Now, I would not typically include quotes such as these, however many of our guests said the same to us. So naturally enough, I felt it fitting to add. I also say this because this is exactly what you should expect when you book with the Twenty Mile House in Cromberg.

From the very beginning of planning, it was very overwhelming if I must be honest. I knew as much to look for the venue we had envisioned, this being #1 on my priority list. I was searching about the good ol' interwebs and stumbled across a "perfect listing". Immediately we were on our way, & 24 hrs later we were viewing the TMH which would be the first & the last venue we would ever think of going to for our wedding day. Both my husband and I acknowledged that this would indeed be the perfect place that we had imagined for us to tie the knot.

The overwhelming feeling of planning was gracefully diminished when we heard the Twenty Mile House's Wedding Plans. How organized and logistically sound this company really is. They created something special that saves much time & money for the parties involved. Wedding fairs with bakers, caterers, and florist's that are truly talented. I must note that the TMH's wedding coordinator Rachel Mann is what I call something of an "Angel". She will be there every step of the way during the planning and on your big day, she will ease your stress and advice helpful and effective solutions. She is capable of challenges and never drops a beat. This quality was extremely important to me on our wedding day because I wanted to feel stress-free. I gave my full trust in Rachel and she exceeded all of my expectations.

The staff at the TMH is what is call "the magic of the night " if you blink for a second and open your eyes then all of your wishes come true. They set up the tables so beautifully and each decoration decided upon was tastefully placed. They are extremely respectful and courteous and are great at what they do.

We'd like to send our gratitude to everyone at the Twenty Mile House and supported venues. Also a special thanks to Rachel Mann, our day wouldn't have been our dream come true without you.

- The Cohan's

Twenty Mile House 16
    Twenty Mile House 17
    Twenty Mile House 18

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2018

My husband and I got married at Twenty Mile House 2 weeks ago on Thursday, August 9, 2018. To say it was the best day ever would be an understatement! This venue was hands down the best decision we made.

The venue is GORGEOUS (shout out to Jason the groundskeeper!), and has everything you could ever want in an outdoor venue!

We spent the planning process working with Rachel Mann - she is AMAZING! She answered all of our questions, any emails I sent, suggestions, she's just the best! TMH is so well organized, they provided access to all the planning documents on Dropbox which made it so easy.

The vendors are all great! So easy to work with - Here is who we selected:

Catering - Southern Accents - Kent & Adrienne are THE BEST! We used them for the rehearsal dinner, as well as the reception. We opted for the taco bar for the rehearsal and the ice cream sundae bar for dessert - it was fun and a hit!

Floral - Gray's Flowers - Sonia heard my vision and made it happen! We met at the wedding fair, and then communicated via email for the rest. She was so easy to work with and delivered what we envisioned and more!

Bakery - Quincy Cooking Cottage - Connie was perfection! We opted for a selection of desserts & a small cake for cutting/pictures! We added the s'mores bar which was a huge hit. They also catered breakfast the morning of the wedding which was a FABULOUS idea - made it so easy for everyone - one less thing to worry about!

DJ - Todd with Wildsmile Entertainment - This was probably the easiest part of it all! We filled out a music worksheet, honestly only put specific songs for special dances and ceremony mainly (maybe gave him 10-15 songs), and had him do the rest! He was awesome - he played music the crowd danced too and really just worked it!

The TMH Staff - AMAZING! Nova, Rachel, EVERYONE!

I've gotten feedback from many guests that this was THE BEST wedding they have ever been to! Thank you TMH!!!

Lyndsay · Married on 07/23/2018

Honestly, there are not enough words to adequately express how amazing our wedding was. We had a dream of what we wanted our wedding to be like and the wedding planner, Rachel and her staff went so above and beyond and created an even more magical dream than we could have imagined. Flowers were out of this world beautiful by Sonia Gray. Absolutely breathtaking! Every single guest continuously completed the venue, flowers and food. I have never seen so many happy people! Lastly, I couldn’t believe how organized the venue and all the employees were, so nice! We loved Jason our bartender too!! Thank you so much Twenty Mile!! Lots of Love, Lyndsay and Remy

Meghan · Married on 07/21/2018

Beyond impressed!

We think it’s fair to say that planning a wedding is one of the more stressful and trying things that a couple may go through. But once that day arrives and the hard work falls behind you, and all you’re left to do is stand in-front of your best friend and say “I do,” you realize every bit of it was worth it… that for some odd reason... you want to go through it all over again. Which leads us to why the Twenty Mile House and its staff and vendors were beyond impressive!

First things first… Rachel Mann. Our Coordinator, our advisor, our trusted leader through the wedding planning process. She simply made it easy. Her creativity, outstanding communication, firm guidance, organized file-sharing system, and overall calm, cool, and collected attitude on the wedding day, made us feel at ease. We knew if we forgot something, that Rachel had us covered. It’s the comfort she created that alleviated the stresses and permitted us to enjoy “our day.”

The Twenty Mile House is a truly magical place… especially at night when the moon and stars come out, the lights turn on, and then a 10-ton train comes barreling down the tracks, commemorating your moment with a blow of the horn. It’s the little (and big) touches around the venue that make all of the difference in the world. It’s having your dearest friends and family staying on-site with you for the entire weekend. It’s the friendly staff stopping to take a moment to say “good morning” and see how your day was going. It’s that feeling of appreciation you have for the people working tirelessly to setup and breakdown the ceremony and reception site, the bar and coffee stands, or to do the groundskeeping. It really is the people, combined with this beautiful site, that make it an amazing wedding venue.

One highlight for us was getting to attend the Wedding Fair. Wow, we had no clue when we picked the TMH that we would have so many vendor options! We were able to sample food by local caterers, listen to music from talented DJs and guitarists, preview table layouts and settings including floral displays, meet photographer/videographer teams, and spend a nice day walking the grounds and envisioning where things would go and how it may look on our day. We got married roughly 10 months after the Fair, but having had the chance to make many decisions early-on, especially on-site at the venue, allowed us to put together what we would say was a perfect day.

We would like to thank everyone involved:
    The Twenty Mile House and its entire Staff
    Lion Smile Entertainment - Todd the DJ
    Andrew Ohren - Acoustic Guitarist
    Weddings by Gray - Flowers
    Kay & Derek Kroshus - Photography and Video

We highly recommend the Twenty Mile House to anyone looking to have a beautiful, outdoor forest wedding in Northern California. You will not regret it.
    _Meghan and Matt 07.21.18

Twenty Mile House 19
    Twenty Mile House 20
    Twenty Mile House 21
    Twenty Mile House 22

Rachel · Married on 06/28/2018

The Twenty Mile House has an all-inclusive package that takes the stress out of wedding planning. My now-husband and I (married there last June 2018) have been in a long-distance relationship. He lives in Canada and I live in SF bay area in California. Surely, it’ll be hard for us to scout each vendor painstakingly and just hope they all work seamlessly together on our wedding day. And so we decided not to take that risk. We chose Twenty Mile House despite its distance (4-5 hour drive from SF) because it already includes the key vendors (caterer, florist, cake, DJ, coordinator, etc.) in its package, along with the privacy and seclusion we wanted. Our goal was to create a “retreat” ambiance amongst our guests. We were very happy at how our wedding day flowed and guests felt it was one of the most special weddings they have attended. :) Owners Karen and Kevin are very warm and friendly too! And thanks to Rachel Mann for her hard work in coordinating!

Twenty Mile House 23

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Every time we think about our wedding, we both smile from ear to ear. It was absolutely phenomenal & we could not be more grateful for Rachel Mann. She is the best wedding coordinator & helped make our entire weekend flawless. Rachel is incredibly knowledgeable, provided us the best support and answered the endless questions we had, in a timely manner. When we needed guidance, she provided suggestions and options, while clearly keeping our vision in mind. We were able to be fully present in our special day because we knew she had everything under control. All of the vendors we worked with matched this same level of professionalism and dedication. The best thing we did was trust their suggestions and input, they truly are the experts. Holly, with Pangaea, worked with us to create a diverse and personalized rehearsal dinner and reception menu for the weekend. Her food is absolutely delicious and our guests raved about both meals. Sonia produced elegant flower arrangements that enhanced the natural beauty of TMH. She understood the look we were going for and the end results were perfect. Mauve is a tricky color to work with and Sonia was able to create a look we was so proud of, and the alter fabric she hung was dreamy. Connie with Quincy Cooking Cottage provided us with a delicious spread of brownies, personal fruit tarts and the best lemon bars. Our cake was elegant and we are excited to eat the top tier on our one year next summer. The bar service was on point- we offered a full bar,Jason was so personable and there was never a line. Both Andrew Ohren who played acoustic guitar and DJ Todd who did our reception really brought the party to life- they read the crowd well and kept everyone on the dance floor. You could tell they both love what they do. I'd do it exactly the same if we had to do it again. Nothing but the best memories! Thank you TMH :)

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2018

Going with TMH was the best decision my husband &I made. Rachel is the most professional, helpful, and organized wedding coordinator anyone could ask for. She guided us through the planning, helped fill in important details, gave fantastic advice, and was very responsive. She took care of countless small, yet meaningful details that made my husband and I feel well taken care of (for instance, bringing us appetizers during pictures to make sure we were eating). The wedding was PERFECT. Pangaea Cafe, led by chef Holly, was delicious. She was very flexible with tweaks we asked for (i.e. different topping options available depending on dietary restrictions), and accommodated the request for a popcorn machine and toppings bar! Everyone raved about the food afterward; the stuffed mushroom and homemade salad dressings are of special note! Dessert was supplied by Connie with Quincy Cooking Cottage. She personalized the German Chocolate 8” cake we selected in addition to a dessert assortment complete with chocolate mousse, mini apple tarts, and a cheesecake bar with toppings. Everything was delicious! More ravings from guests. The flowers from Sonia at Gray’s Flower Garden, were STUNNING. She NAILED the vision I was going for, including the most natural yet beautiful bouquet, appetizer/dessert table with moss, sprigs in napkins, and more. Todd with Lionsmile Entertainment was likewise fantastic. He played all the songs we’d requested on the playlist, mixed in some additional songs he knew would be good to get people to the dance floor, and even went out of his way to let us know how much he enjoyed some of the song selections. Lastly, the staff were all helpful, nice, professional, and efficient. The property is even more beautiful in person than the pictures show. We had a bit of a windier/cooler day, but the staff turned on heat lamps, started fires, and made sure guests were comfortable.

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

From the moment we stepped onto this beautiful property, we knew Twenty Mile House was the perfect place for us to get married. Our wedding Coordinator, Rachel, was amazing to work with from start to finish and I don't know what we would have done if we had to plan this without her.
    Rachel and the entire TMH staff treated our family and friends like their own for the 48 hours that we were there. Let's just say our family and friends are still talking about our magical weekend at the Twenty Mile House.
    The TMH vendors who also contributed to our special day were great to work with. A special Thank You to Southern Accents, Grays Flowers, Dees Bakery, Photography by Monique and 32 Degrees Media!
    Look no further, you have found the perfect venue to celebrate your special day!

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding on October 14th, 2017 was a dream. Rachel the coordinator is fantastic, knowledgeable and thinks through every second of your event. Planning a wedding can feel like a lot to handle at times, but trust me the Twenty Mile House's staff has you covered! Southern accents catering was fantastic and everyone is so nice! From start to finish the wedding planning process was a breeze. The venue itself is stunning with the beautiful brink house, charming forest setting and antique cabins. Worth every penny and more. Couldn't have asked for a better spot for such a special day. Thank you so much Kevin, Rachel, Twenty Mile House Staff and Southern Accents!

Twenty Mile House 24
    Twenty Mile House 25
    Twenty Mile House 26

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2017

Twenty Mile House really made my wedding dreams come true and it was affordable! Rachel and Kevin were SO great, helpful and flexible! Everything was perfect, and I mean perfect! Rachel stepped in at any moment she was needed and went above and beyond for our day. I couldn't be more impressed or thankful for how smooth everything went. We didn't have to worry about a thing! the location is breath taking and the staff was so wonderful and nice. It was honestly a dream come true.

Twenty Mile House 27
    Twenty Mile House 28

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

We loved our wedding here. Everything from our awesome wedding coordinator (Rachel), the caterer (Ken and Adrienne from Southern Accent), the DJ (DJ Lionsmile), the florist (Sonia from Gray’s Flowers), the décor they already have available, the twinkling lights, the trees the river, the ambiance was unforgettable, friendly, and just so warm and human. I was not a bride who had dreamed of her wedding since birth. I also was not overly excited about planning a wedding, but everything that had to do with the venue was easy to work with. They will do as much or as little as you want, and if you have a clear idea of what you want communicate that to them and they will make it work. The location is serene and beautiful; I felt calm and centered just being there, which was definitely a prerequisite I had for a wedding venue. I hope to get to go back every year for our anniversary, it is just such a peaceful place, and now for us a nostalgic place. Southern Accent made some delicious comfort food. We asked for things that were not on the menu (sliders on hawaiian rolls and goat cheese crostini) they assured me it was possible and when I tasted them they were delicious. We didn't run out of food and I only heard great things about it. For an extra $300 we had clay oven late night pizzas brought out to our guests which was a fun and welcomed surprise. We bought our own wine and Filipino beer. We paid for one bartender and had them make one signature cocktail. We never ran out of alcohol and from what we heard, they were not shy with the pours, and all our guests were happy with the beverages and service. Our music was great and the DJ played the majority of our requested songs and our ceremony songs as well. Sonia’s nursery (Gray’s Flower Garden) is beautiful visit it. These people are just really nice and down to earth; it was a pleasure working with them! And the venue is gorgeous, we have no regrets!

Christine · Married on 08/05/2017

The Twenty Mile House team was wonderful. Rachel and Kevin were both super responsive and patient with my questions and needs. They reassured me and came up with alternatives when mother nature didn't want to cooperate. They were there whenever I needed something and made the planning process so simple. The venue is beautiful and the team was able to bring our dream wedding to life. We truly enjoyed our weekend at the Twenty Mile House and could not have asked for more.

Danielle · Married on 07/03/2017

It will be hard to give Twenty Mile House the amount of praise that they are actually due. This was definitely a destination wedding venue for me, my husband and all of our guests, coming in from Chicago, Michigan & the Vegas area, so it was a pretty big undertaking - and still the best decision of our wedding planning. Working with the TMH staff was incredibly easy, efficient and clear, and never a pain. (I'm happy to say that we're big fans of Rachel and all her coordination during the planning process - glad we can call her our friend after all the work she put in!)
    Coming from out of town, I definitely recommend going thru Twenty Mile House because of how much they know the local area, and you're ultimately going to save $$ by using their preferred vendors in catering, floral, DJ, cakes, etc. I can't imagine how much harder a wedding would have been finding all those vendors individually, and we still got plenty of options and customization for our dollars spent. Well worth it. Plus, the cabins on property were really convenient and comfortable for the wedding party & friends.
    We're STILL getting comments on how our wedding was the best wedding our guests have ever been to, and for that I'm grateful for the TMH staff for putting it all together. Their planning docs made it all pretty easy to keep track of things, and Rachel was great in reminding me of things I may have forgotten, or recommendations based on things she had seen. I had lots of ideas (and PLENTY of Pinterest pins) that I kept sending her and all the vendors, and they never seemed annoyed with me. The end result was miles above anything Pinterest had shown me :)
    You're probably reading this because you're on the hunt for a wedding that's in a beautiful outdoor location, but with the ability to glam it up with modern amenities and planning - and honestly, you should probably stop looking now. For the price, for the value here - there is no better spot to start your new life together than TMH.

Twenty Mile House 29
    Twenty Mile House 36
    Twenty Mile House 37
    Twenty Mile House 38

Kelly · Married on 06/24/2017

Everything about our wedding weekend at the Twenty Mile House last month was perfect. We stayed three nights with friends and family and had our ceremony in the forest on a Saturday in June. It was absolutely magical. Rachel was an incredibly responsive and attuned wedding coordinator and thought through every detail for our special day. It was truly the best weekend of our lives and we couldn't imagine a better wedding anywhere else. Thank you to all of the hard working staff at TMH. You were fabulous!

Ana · Married on 06/17/2017

We were married at the Twenty Mile House recently & were so impressed with the experience. We would not have changed one single detail of our wedding. Nothing went wrong & I really think that’s a true testament of their hard work & dedication to making the wedding experience nothing short of perfect. The wedding coordinator, Rachel Mann, is incredible. She was on top of every single little detail, always promptly got back to me, answered all my questions & was an integral part of our day. We could never thank her enough for everything she did for us. The rest of the staff was equally as wonderful. So much fun and so thoughtful (also Kelly who is such a doll). All of the vendors couldn't have done a better job. I mean that with so much sincerity. They made everything so easy for me & were so much fun to work with. I gave them little guidance & they somehow managed to make our wedding everything I could have ever dreamed of. Connie's desserts at Quincy Cooking Cottage were incredible. She took my pinterest board and re-created the most beautiful desserts & a great smore station. Kent & Adrienne's food (including late night pizza) was complimented by all and they were so sweet to deal with. And the food was delicious! And Sonia from Grays Flower Garden. My God did she deliver! I sent her one email & she managed to give me the most beautiful wedding. So talented and I'm so grateful she took creative control. DJ Todd kept us dancing all night long & got us all the Spanish music we asked for. It was so much fun! Overall, the venue is spectacular. Beautiful & well maintained. Everyone who takes part in the experience is amazing at what they do & they truly go out of their way to make sure you have everything you could want & more. They take all of the pressure off of wedding planning & make it so easy & flexible for couples and their families. I could never thank the Twenty Mile House enough for going above and beyond and making our day so special for us.