Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago Reviews

9 | Chicago, IL

9 Reviews for Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago

Scott Depersio · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amazing customer service and attention to detail

The Trump Hotel Chicago went above and beyond for us throughout the planning process. They made our big day even more amazing than we ever could have imagined. Their level of service is second to none. We couldn't have asked for more. First class all around

Sent on 05/23/2019

Christine and Gary Davis · Married on 12/04/2019

Outstanding Experience - Lanisa was fabulous!

Wonderful experience! The Trump team did an amazing job coordinating every detail of the wedding! Would highly recommend Lanisa and her team!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Andrei Moldovan · Married on 09/15/2019

Perfect wedding!

Was an unforgettable wedding. We had an excellent experience with Lanisa. Definitely recommend Trump Hotel to celebrate any kind of event.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Katie

Katie Dillon · Married on 07/13/2019

Jackson wedding

Trump Tower exceeded my expectations. Everything was absolutely beautiful and exactly how I envisioned my wedding to look! Mercedes was the absolute best coordinator, she was quick to respond and very accommodating. Would highly recommend working with Mercedes for your wedding!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding ceremony

The staff at Trump International Hotel are amazing. They all go above and beyond to make your stay and event everything you want it to be. Lanisa was so helpful from the first time I emailed her 10 months ago. She helped make our wedding the amazing day that it was. She always had answers for any questions and really personalized our time there. Michele and Lanisa helped with the whole ceremony. The hotel and views are beautiful and that is how we picked the venue but the staff made it as great as it was. I cannot put into words how pleased we were and how impressed we and all our guest were. We highly recommend having events there or staying there.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • MaryAgnes

MaryAgnes · Married on 08/25/2018

Beyond My Wildest Dreams

My wedding Day and everything leading up to it at The Trump Hôtel exceeded my expectations..... huge thanks to Lanisa Tricoci for going above and beyond to make my day so special.... she honestly thought of absolutely everything and I felt like she was a part of our family!!! Lanisa made sure that everything from the spectacular food...huge thanks to Chef as well... to the cocktail hour on the terrace... to our first dance and every other detail throughout the whole day was absolutely perfect!!! Lanisa even helped us extend our stay at The Trump when our Hawaiian Honeymoon got canceled due to the hurricane..... our wedding at the Trump was The Best Day of my Life!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Dana · Married on 05/23/2015

Working with Chris Hathway and Jordan in catering and Adora from Trump was a total dream. They made every detail of the day perfect and put me totally at ease during the stress of planning and the day itself!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Elise · Married on 09/22/2012

Natalie Arakelian my catering manager at the Trump Chicago was excellent.
    She made our event amazing....everyone of our guests had wonderful
    comments to make about Trump Chicago. It's because Natalie paid
    attention to all of the details. I would recommend Ms. Arakelian and the
    Trump Chicago. We loved it. It's really a 6 star venue!

Sent on 10/08/2012

marina · Married on 05/07/2016

Our special events planner for the wedding at Trump Hotel in Chicago was Monika. She was absolutely amazing, truly caring, gave us 200% on the day of our wedding (and prior).

Monika even helped me put my wedding dress on, handed cash to the limo driver - which I am pretty sure went beyond her normal responsibilities. Absolutely wonderful planning and attention to detail - she thought of several things I did not even know about...

The food was good too (not as great as at the pre-wedding menu tasting, but this is probably common when the kitchen has to cook for 30+ people at the same time).

The views are absolutely stunning, even though our "main" room was only on 2nd floor. In general, we were happy with the experience and received many compliments from the guests. Unforgettable and truly special evening!
    Marina