Trinity Diamonds Reviews

5 | Tucson, AZ

5 Reviews for Trinity Diamonds

Elizabeth · Married on 02/16/2019

Trinity was recommended by a friend of ours, and we have been so so happy with our experience with them! My boyfriend (at the time) and I went in to try on engagement rings to see what I like and also to figure out my size. I found 2 options I loved and had my boyfriend choose from there. They really helped me figure out what I liked, and followed up with an email to my boyfriend with my chosen favorites and a diamond option. We ended up below budget with an extremely high-quality diamond in a setting I absolutely loved! We loved the intimate experience, and are so happy to continue working with them to keep my ring in perfect condition for years to come.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Karli · Married on 03/24/2018

My fiancé chose a kind of unique route with my ring and his. He thoroughly searched for a jeweler willing to make a custom ring with the non-diamond stones he wanted. Joann has been amazing! Both of our rings are unique and breathtaking! Even when it seemed like my fiancé's vision was impossible, Trinity continues to work at it, went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/19/2017

elisa · Married on 06/07/2014

Joanne and Heather are amazing. They are warm and inviting every time you come in. They helped my husband customize my ring. They found him several yellow diamonds to chose from in his budget. Afterwards, they have been "our" jewelers. They specially designed cufflinks to match my yellow engagement ring. From there, we purchased necklaces for our mothers and all of my jewelry for the wedding.

They take care of us every time we walk in. Whether its to browse or pick up a piece, they are the best!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Selene · Married on 10/05/2013

Joanne and the ladies at Trinity are just amazing!!! I bought everything jewelry for our wedding from rings to cufflinks to earrings for my MOH and mom except two bangles and my something old/blue ring there. I get compliments on my engagement ring all the time and now for my both that and my wedding band! I couldn't be happier with all my choices from them. But most importantly their attention to service and welcoming to their store.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Patricia · Married on 12/02/2016

3.8
      3.0
      2.0

Tucked away in an older shopping center you would not think of a "great" jewelry store. But when you walk in to the small shop, there is a warmth and greeting from heather and company. They really know their stuff and work with you to find a great ring to work with your budget. In my opinion, they are more in the business of finding than displaying. My husband had a specific kind of diamond in mind for a certain price and they knew exactly where to find it. They had lovely bands and great advice. Again VERY knowledgeable.

Unfortunately, they don't do any adjustments or cleaning in house- They send it away. It takes a few days because of this to get anything done especially when the jeweler only goes to the shop once a week.

I was sort of disappointed to hear they did not want to adjust the prongs on my ring to lower my diamond because of liability with the type of prong on the ring not being able to hold the diamond tight. This is fine but no other alternative/ help was offered on that. In fact, I was told it could be done then it was sent away for a week where it just got sent back saying the jeweler did not do anything. They are not really flexible. If you love the jewelry available with little modifications, this place is for you. They also offer good discounts when buying multiple items.
    Like most jewelers, the men tungsten rings are SO marked up. You can buy a similar quality on ring for 1/10 the price online.

Sent on 12/27/2016