Trigg Banquet Center Reviews

Rating 4.8 out of 5, 18 Reviews
View more information

• Rebecca
    Rebecca W. Married on 06/20/2020

They deserve all the stars in the sky!

I want to give Trigg more than five stars. They deserve the whole dang sky! I cannot stress enough how amazing this venue was. Not only was it beautiful and the food extremely tasty, the staff was incredibly accommodating and kind! Terry really cares about your event and wants it to be perfect for you. My reception was a dream come true and a lot of thanks goes to Terry and his great team!!
    T. Ell Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful Place!!

I would highly recommend Trigg Banquet Center!!! They did an excellent job on my son's Wedding. We had so much fun and the food was wonderful. The staff was so friendly. I'm so glad they had it there. Thank you so much, we loved every minute of it!
    Erin Married on 03/17/2018
    We got married on st Patrick's day,Terry and his staff went above and beyond in putting it all together. All of my decorations were arranged as I asked, the food was delicious, and the uplighting....with my choice of color just set the mood. Any change or question I had was addressed immediately, and I didn't worry about a thing. We will be using trigg again in the future. Everything is on site and ready to go,you can get the whole package and not have to use anyone else.
    Caitlyn Married on 11/18/2017
    Trigg was the best! They did everything for us making the experience so worry free!!
    Allie Married on 01/15/2017
    These guys have a really pretty venue and many options to work with as far as lighting and space. They were willing to work with us on pricing to make us comfortable and were more willing to include things in our package without raising the price. The only place i could find in the area that didnt charge me for tableware when your already paying for the food!
    Kristin A. Married on 05/02/2015
    Everything was perfect for our reception at Trigg on May 2nd, 2015. Terry made sure we had a perfect night. We are so grateful we found Trigg to have our reception at. I recommend them to anyone and everyone! They are a family owned business who care about what you want out of your wedding day. Thank you so much again!
    Rita Married on 10/17/2014
    We had been to several receptions at Trigg Banquet Center before deciding to use their catering services for our wedding reception. Terry went above and beyond what any other caterer would do. We had our reception at Quail Ridge Lodge and Terry made sure the room was set and ready to go long before our guests arrived. He worked with us and gave us exactly what we asked for. If I had a question or concern he always responded quickly and professionally. By the time the wedding day arrived we felt as if Terry had become a trusted friend. Our guests enjoyed the food and many asked who our caterer was. Best of all we were able to enjoy our wedding and reception without any worries, knowing that we had picked a wonderful company to work with. We would not hesitate to use Trigg again. We have already suggested them to several of our friends who are also planning their weddings.
    Elizabeth Married on 04/28/2014
    Tom and Terry where very hospitable. The food was AMAZING it exceeded our expectations. They where very helpful by keeping with in our small budget. They added a change just a few hours prior to the wedding with out any problems. I would highly recommend having your wedding with them.
  • User1158878 2+ years ago
    They went out of their way to be sure everything was right. Everyone had a wonderful time. The food was beyond excellent!
  • User1001803 2+ years ago
    I really enjoyed the professionalism and friendly attitude of this place. The owner Tom is a very funny gentleman and will do anything possible to make you, the bride, happy. The sons of the owner where also very amazing when it comes to what you want like decorations, lights, linen and etc. What ever you want they will do it or do the best to make it work. All in all the place was very pretty and charming and I would recommend this place to any event or wedding.
    Camella Married on 05/18/2012
    Trigg Banquet Center is a great family owned and operated venue. We worked directly with Terry, one of the owners. We decided to go with Trigg because we had been to a friend's wedding a few years before, and everything was amazing. We were able to make our own menu and bar selections. Trigg is truly concerned with making your day everything you want. Every request we had was met. Trigg also has flexible payment arrangements, and understands that in today's world people are budget savvy.
    Our wedding was to be outside which always leaves weather unmanageable. Trigg offered to be at a phone call away if any weather was present, and the venue needed to change. This was a huge relief and very unexpected.
    Alisa Married on 06/25/2009
    They were awesome! We had a great time!!Thanks
    Amanda Married on 05/30/2008
    The reception went very well!
    Laura Married on 06/30/2007
    I love the DJ that works at Trigg!! She made the wedding so great! Everyone was up and dancing and had a blast!, The entire place was decorated beautifully. The food was great. I wouldn't have changed anything.
    Meghan Married on 05/19/2007
    Our reception rocked! It was the best and not just because we were the bride and groom but because everyone had a great time and it all went on without a problem. Thank you for the professionalism and the help and the decorations. I am telling everyone about you! Thank you for making my wedding wonderful!
    Trish Married on 08/06/2016
    They were so accommodating. They were will to show use everything they have to offer before we signed a contract. They wrote up several contracts to show us how our price would change according to number of people.
  • User1154003 2+ years ago
    Time flew by, I felt rushed the whole night. Also I walked away for like 30 minutes to get my dress tied up and came back and all the food was put away. VERY angry with that!!!
  • User1485885 2+ years ago
    We had our wedding here this year and at first was very impressed with staff as they helped us meet some of our designs and goals for the wedding as well as the food they put out was delicious (though they quickly put it away, I wasn't half way done with my place before everything was taken away...so much for trying everything I ordered...), however, later I learned that many of my guests were treated quite rudely by the staff in back, as well as we have received poor response from management after the wedding when collecting our supplies. We had a photobooth and after reviewing the photos I found out other people from a different event had come in and "crashed" our event despite the doors being closed. I had also learned that some of our cake was eaten, our dance floor was taken up, and our bar was taken advantage of. Now this would not have been a problem if we were not paying for these services for our OWN guests but considering we were on a time limit I felt a little ripped off. Not to mention the staff started cleaning up tables (table clothes and all) 15 minutes before the event was officially over. Now given most guests were either leaving or had left by then but I felt like they were trying to rush me out the door by the end of the night.

I'd say 3/5 - good food, good atmosphere, poor communication skills and courtesy