20 Reviews for Tri-Cities Favorite Officiant

20 Tri-Cities Favorite Officiant Reviews

1.4

She was undressed and very rude to me and my husband. She wouldnt wait 5 minutes so the rest of my husbands family could get there.! Very unhappy with her! I dont recommend her at all

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Fawn, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am a Wedding Photographer and have shot a number of events with Bobbi Jo as the officiant and have been always pleased in every aspect of her attire to her ceremony wording.

Profile Picture Ann Lynn Phoptography, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bobbi Jo Floyd was an amazing officiant. She was communicative, organized, and ON TIME. Her price was very reasonable and she was easy to work with. A wedding can be a stressful event, but is is not, with Bobbi Jo on board! She has the experience needed to make your event stress-free. Book her early and take the "ceremony worry" out of your equation. She has the experience to get your wedding on track and keep it there! When planning such a special event, communication is KEY. I planned the wedding ceremony remotely so I needed someone I could depend on ... and she is hands down, the BEST!

Profile Picture BJ, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Bobbi Jo! She did a phenomenal job. Her back yard was the perfect place for mine and my husbands wedding. We were very pleased with her friendliness and kindness. We would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bobbi Jo was wonderful at our wedding. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very good performance....she made it quick and easy......no stress at all

Profile Picture Teresa, 12/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We needed kind of a quick wedding and she was very professional. The service and price was exactly what we needed for the situation. I would recommend her to others.

Profile Picture User2872253, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was amazingly professional, kind, caring and passionate. Very excepting when I brought more then decided. It was kind the way she opened her home to us. I will recommend Bobbi Jo Floyd to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Shelly, 11/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bobbi-Jo did an outstanding job! She went above and beyond to make sure my celebration was perfect. Not only was she the officiant but took it upon herself to play hostess and make sure all guests were taken care of. She was very flexible, and accommodated our needs exceptionally well. Anyone looking for a DJ
should contact Brook Floyd. He provided the
music for our event and did an excellent job!
Very nice guy, very accommodating and music
was great!!! Overall, both of these vendors
exceeded my expectations! Great job!!!! They both get a 100 for doing a great job!!!!

Profile Picture Lilli, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Andrea was very professional and sweet, we had many compliments. Thank you!

Profile Picture kathleen, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a pleasure working with Bobbi Jo Floyd. She was very patient and flexible as we worked out the details of the ceremony. On the day of, she didn't miss a beat. With her experience we knew we could count on her to make sure our ceremony went smoothly and she didn't disappoint.

Profile Picture lesley, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Andrea was great. Professional, timely and courteous. Forgot to ask guests to be seated after bride entered but the ceremony was so quick no one really even noticed. Thank you for providing the options on vows. It really helped take down our stress level. Thank you for everything Andrea, you are awesome!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were happy that our vows were not chnged and we could speak from the heart. Thank you so much for all that you both have done.
Julie & Stella

Profile Picture Julie, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bobbi Jo was awesome - made the day so smooth and the rehersal a breeze. Sometimes family tensions arise and she was amazing in handling it all.

Profile Picture Dannielle, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She did an amazing job!! I have mentioned her to anyone I know that is looking for an Officiant!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bobbi-Jo did an awesome job of helping me to coordinate and write my vows. She took the time to explain in length any questions I asked and provided me with the additional attention necessary for peace of mind. The ceremony she conducted was so beautiful and her professionalism was phenomenal. I recommend Bobbi-Jo Floyd to anyone wanting the best officiant at their wedding. Thank you again Bobbi-Jo and the best to you in the coming New Year! Mrs. James E. Lindsey

Profile Picture Penny, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This service was very professional and went smoothly.

Profile Picture natasha, 10/10/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wedding took place to many years ago for the calendar to register. This was my second attempt and Bobbi Jo made it easy, enjoyable, entertaining, and memorable. The way she incorporated my two kids was awesome...She has since married my ex-husband, his step daughter and many of my friends...She provides excellent service and it does not matter if you are her friend prior to you will defiately feel as if you are when the wedding is all over,,,,,,,Bobbi Jo thank you,,,,,,

Profile Picture Tracy, 12/15/02, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bobbi Jo is a caring and thoughtful officiant! She is also a wealth of information regarding wedding planning. She provided us with recommendations and tips, all of which were spot on. In fact, she pretty much coordinated the entire event and it was fabulous. We give her our highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Kristi, 8/12/02, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a wonderful wedding, Bobbi Jo was super friendly and she even wore the wedding colors! I would recommend booking your date with her as soon as you can because she is really popular!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 8/6/02, 1 Review