PO Box 5216, Kennewick, WA 99336 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About An Everlasting Affair

I should state that I am NOT in the Spokane area. WeddingWire has grouped the Tri-Cities market in the Spokane area, and I am unavailable to perform ceremonies in Spokane. I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

My name is Debora Garner Andrews and I made the decision to become a Wedding Officiant to help friends and family members who were having a difficult time finding the right person to perform their wedding.

I am a non-denominational Wedding Officiant who performs weddings in the Walla Walla Valley, Boardman, Hermison and as far as Joseph, Oregon.

If you need a wedding officiant in the the Tri-Cities, Walla Walla, Milton-Freewater, Dixie, Touchet, or Pomeroy, and surrounding areas, I would be honored to help you. Whenever you plan to get married I would love to officiate for you!

I honor and respect all beliefs and traditions; non-religious, religious, spiritual or secular. All inquiries are welcome regardless of lifestyle, race, religion, or status in life. I treat everyone with the same respect and will not judge you or your partner. I would love to officiate your ceremony!

Although I am an Ordained Minister through the Universal Life Church Headquarters in Modesto, CA. I prefer the title Wedding Officiant.

profpic
brcollage

12 Reviews for An Everlasting Affair

Erika Brumfield · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing respectful kind.

My husband and I had Deborah she was amazing, kind, respectful, sweet. She helped my worries go away and my stress. We highly recommend her. Her service is wonderful. Couldn't thank her enough.

Sent on 10/15/2018

DeeDee Crane · Married on 07/07/2018

We couldn't have asked for more!

Debora was amazing! From our first contact, our get acquainted meeting and the writing of our ceremony, she made us feel important. Debora listened to what we wanted and didn't push her ideas on us. She has a great "eye" for taking in all the details and writing them to reflect our personalities. The ceremony was perfect! We are already referring her to our friends!

Sent on 10/15/2018

melody · Married on 10/19/2013

Debora was absolutely wonderful to work with from the outset. She kept in touch with us and, as there were 2 couples involved, was very flexible on the timing of the 2 events.
    We knew we didn't want completely traditional vows so she helpfully provided some different templates to work from that allowed us to create our own more personal wording.
    We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/02/2013

An Everlasting Affair FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 180.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 125.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? ID, OR, WA

5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • An Everlasting Affair 2
    Complimentary Military Elopement

COMPLEMENTARY ELOPEMENT CEREMONY!

• Bride and Groom and two witnesses meet me after 6:00 pm Monday thru Thursday.
    • Must have valid marriage license and proof of active enlistment.
    • One hour notice plus drive time required.
    • Choice of Religious or Civil Ceremony.

Text MIL2018 to 509-520-5330