Total Production Services Reviews

18 | Raleigh, NC

18 Reviews for Total Production Services

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

They are the best ! Made our day unique and beautiful

Meka · Married on 07/02/2016

Did an amazing job! You would not be disappointed if you book them for any of your wedding and event needs.

The lighting for the wedding was perfect. The ceremony room was a conference room and with the soft lighting, the room was transformed into a warm and intimate setting. The outside terrace was strung with market lights which were bright and festive. Great job!

Michelle · Married on 05/02/2015

Lighting was actually one of the last things that my husband and I decided to add to our wedding ceremony and reception, and let me tell you, we are SO glad that we made that decision! Working with Rick was great. Our wedding was a Prestonwood Country Club and he knew exactly what lights should be where and even had some inside tips regarding the cake lighting that he shared with us. I admit that I originally did not think lighting was a must for us, but I am not kidding when I say it made a world of difference at our ceremony and even more so at our reception!

Amanda · Married on 01/17/2015

I just want to let you know how very pleased I was with all your work on the lighting for my daughter's wedding reception. It looked just beautiful, and having your lighting instead of the overheads was so important. My friends who were there for set-up were very impressed with you all and how hard you worked on placement and filters to to make everything right--it was perfect.

• Katie-Ann

Katie-Ann · Married on 11/22/2014

Rick and his crew did and excellent job in our uplighting for our reception space. The room practically glowed and looked absolutely stunning! The room by itself is beautiful but Total Productions brought it to the top and did an excellent job!
    We had a monogram light portrayed out onto the dance floor which everyone loved the extra special personalization! It also made the dance floor more beautiful!
    Having Total Productions at your event will be one of the best ideas you have and will make everything that much more special. When we look at all of our images from our wedding, they are just that much better and more beautiful because of the lighting and background!
    I highly recommend Total Productions!!!

The lighting at our venue was fantastic! We had an indoor venue with a lot of windows that provided light from outside during the early evening, yet we needed additional indoor lighting at night. They were able to provide the right amount of light throughout the evening that was very flattering and set a wonderful mood.

• Kim

Kim · Married on 09/27/2013

Rick Bryda is the best of the best when it comes to up lighting. I had contacted Rick early on but I didn't want to put so much money into lighting because I felt it wasn't important at the time. I tried to go the DJ lighting route and I had convinced myself that there could not be a huge difference and the pricing was lower. I was planning a wedding from out of town and I came home on a Friday to meet with a DJ company to see the lights. I just was not impressed. You could see the hard lines on the edges and the mix of LED colors on the ceiling. I called Rick last minute and he squeezed a meeting in with me on a Saturday. You could tell that He loves what he does! He played with different gels to get me the perfect purple. Trust me when I tell you that DJ lighting cannot compare to Ricks equipment. DJ lighting is good for blue, red, and fuchsia pink. If you need a soft or unique color then Total Productions is a must. LED lighting is no comparison to gel lighting!

Rick provided lighting for my ceremony and reception. Soft pink for the ceremony and light purple for the reception. There were 3 things that pushed my wedding to the next level lighting, flowers, and linen.
    The lights flowed together beautifully. It was a consistent color throughout. People kept telling me that my wedding was like something off of a wedding show. Lighting will help give you a platinum wedding. It was worth every cent! Thank you Rick Byrda and crew for helping to give me the wedding of my dreams!

Alyssa · Married on 09/14/2013

Rick was a joy to work with. He is so creative and his energy and passion about his work is contagious. He created a beautiful look for my day and I couldn't have been happier with it. I am so glad I had the opportunity to work with him!

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

Rick was great to work with! He is very knowledgeable and made my reception look AMAZING!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2011

As a professional event planner I have worked with Total Productions on many occasions. They are professional, responsive, on time, and most of all do great work. They know how to use lighting to create the perfect ambiance and mood for the guests while complimenting the surrounding decor. I highly recommend them.

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2011

I had the pleasure of working with Rick at Total Production Services recently on a huge event and he did an incredible job. He was attentive to the clients vision and needs, and he worked hard to give them exactly what they wanted. Even in the face of many last minute changes, Rick was thorough and diligent in making any and all necessary changes to ensure the best results possible. Simply put, his work is outstanding. - La Fete Weddings & Events

Angie · Married on 10/22/2011

Total Production Services provided fantastice lighting for my clients at Bay 7 for their wedding reception. Rick Bryda was easy to work with and very responsive to my clients. He had no problem updating their contract several times to accomodate their changing ideas. His staff worked tirelessly around other vendors on the wedding day to ensure the lighting was installed properly and to the clients specifications. The outcome was beautiful! TPS is a very professional company that is easy to work with and one on which you can depend. I encourage anyone with lighting or production needs to contact them. Chic Details Wedding & Events

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2011

Total Production Services was a great choice. The finished product at our reception was absolutely gorgeous. It was actually more gorgeous than I could even imagine. Rick Bryda was great to work with and was always patient and reassuring. He gave me the opportunity to talk through my decisions with him. He definitely values his customers and provides outstanding service.

Sherine · Married on 05/14/2011

My husband and I got married on May 14, 2011. We worked with Rick at Total Production Services to install drapes, project a custom monogram on one of the walls and provide special lighting to enhance the venue. Rick provided us with all of our options and we were able to choose what worked within our budget. During the consultation, Rick showed us how the lighting would project in the room. It was important to see this to help with making a decision to use special lighting.

I would recommend TPS to someone who is looking to work with a professional business and expert in what they do.

Lola · Married on 09/22/2018

4.2
      3.5

Everything looked great, we really enjoyed how everything looked!

4.2
      3.5

TPS did an amazing job on our reception. The up lighting and pin-spotting made our flower arrangements pop and made the room intimate considering we had an evening wedding. I highly recommend!