TLC's Events and Floral Reviews

11 | Antioch, CA

11 Reviews for TLC's Events and Floral

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2009

I recently was married and had Tasia do the flowers for my wedding - OH MY GOD THEY WERE AMAIZING!!! I just loved them. I went in unsure of what I wanted with a whole bunch of ideas, all a mess like most brides. She was able to take all of my thoughts and make it a vision that was just perfect. I wanted to cry they were so perfect, and without me knowing exactly what I wanted she was still able to capture the look and feel for my wedding. I wish I could have saved the flowers forever. Thank you so much Tasia

Sent on 11/11/2009

Nicole · Married on 07/11/2009

I had the most stunning flowers for my wedding day. They were everything I had always wanted and more! TLC's Event and Floral did a amazing, professional job! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/27/2009

Darcy · Married on 06/21/2009

TLC was very well organized and set up all of the flowers on time, she did a great job and the flowers were beautiful, I couldn't have asked for more! She was able to accomodate me on short notice at a fair price!

Sent on 08/07/2009

Ashleigh · Married on 06/19/2009

Tasia was awesome! Our flower for our wedding day were so beautiful, even better than I could have imagined. She was so easy to work with and any time I had any questions she responded to my emails very quickly. Her prices were amazing and we got so much for our money and were very very happy with the outcome of flowers and decor for the wedding.
    Thank you Tasia!

Rachael · Married on 04/05/2008

The most beautiful arrangements I have EVER seen, Tasia was so organized, on top of things and her prices are definitely the best in town for the quality of work, HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended!!

Tisha · Married on 09/29/2007

Tasia is the best! All I had to worry about was being on time to walk down the isle. She decorated and cordinated everything. She made everything very easy and I will recommend her to anyone who is planning to get married.

Crystal · Married on 09/08/2007

I would recommend Tasia to anyone looking for high quality beautiful flowers for their wedding. She did an amazing job and with very little direction from me, I was extremely impressed by her creative touch and attention to detail.

Sharlee · Married on 08/24/2007

Tasia is wonderful! The centerpieces and bouquets were gorgeous, we received tons of compliments on them. She listens to what you are wanting and creates it! She helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 06/30/2009

Kristy · Married on 07/07/2007

I was SO happy with TLC! She was extremely flexible and helpful. My flowers were perfect and exactly what I wanted. She went above and beyond what I expected. Have recommender her to numerous people.

Megan · Married on 07/11/2009

I couldn't recommend Tasia and TLC floral enough. She works from her home which saves you the overhead of pricier florist, but she is more knowledgeable about flowers than the more well known guys in town. After a horrible experience with another vendor I contacted Tasia who was more than willing to fit me in. She not only knows her flowers she helps you pick the best ones for the season, your color scheme, and to fit your price. She is always honest about the price of a flower, if it is something you have to order away for she will let you know and suggest flowers with a similar look or feel to fit your price range.

On our wedding day she was first to arrive to the reception to help setup and even saved us from some truley heinous chairs we had ordered. She is an endless wealth of knowledge with a calm and collected demeanor. She was a great addition to our big day!

Sent on 07/19/2009

Dawn · Married on 07/12/2009

Tasia did a great job on the flowers for my wedding. She provided gorgeous bouquets at a very reasonable cost. I would highly recommend her services to anybody.

Sent on 07/21/2009