Three Tree's Chapel Reviews

23 | Littleton, CO

23 Reviews for Three Tree's Chapel

Kimberly Teel · Married on 07/04/2019

Stress Free Planning for The Perfect Day

Our day was so perfect. We had so much going on while planning our wedding. Jessica was on top of everything. We didn't have to worry about anything. She let us know what we needed to do and when to have things done by which really wasn't that much. She worked with all the vendors. She made sure our plates were at the table when we got there so we didn't miss out. She kept our drinks full. As the bride and groom she made us the priority.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Alexis · Married on 12/09/2017

Sheri Runs this chapel with love and passion. We were very fortunate to chose not only a beautiful venue but a wonderful owner. The teams she works with are amazing. I'm so happy we found her and her lovely venue. She made my wedding truly amazing!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Jenifer · Married on 10/15/2016

When we first went to see Three Trees Chapel and to meet Sherri, I knew this was the place I wanted our special day to be at - simple but gorgeous, I fell in love with it! Sherri was amazing from the beginning! She had amazing vendors that she recommended and also ones that were part of the 'package'. There was a little bit of confusion on the contract at first, since she was switching over to new packages, but once we got on the same page, it was smooth and flawless. The vendors she had were AMAZING! Rocco, the DJ, made the night from start to finish perfect. Lisa Weddel, who did our flowers, again - AMAZING! Jay, the photographer, is so incredible and fun to work with - the pictures came out stunning and beautiful. Sherri is so sweet and accommodating, she made sure our night was perfect, and it was! I couldn't be happier that we had our wedding here and that they all were a part of it. Thank you Sherri!!! You made our day the best day ever!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

I was a long-distance bride who could not afford a wedding planner. I was looking for a simple, beautiful venue where as many of the vendors as possible were organized through the venue. This place had the option of doing all vendors through the chapel and Sherri- the owner- helped manage everything before the day and day of. She was wonderful. Clearly a ton of experience and lots of helpful advice/ideas. Before the wedding, all the vendors communicate with each other to help the day go smoothly. The venue was beautiful and everyone was incredibly professional. I don't think I worried once about how that was going to function. Sherri and all her venues were amazing! Not the mention the actual chapel- simple and beautiful. With other venues, I worried that I could not add enough decor to hide ugly carpet, ugly light fixtures, etc, but at this venue I was worried about adding too many decorations that would hide the simple beauty of the venue.

Sent on 01/18/2014

Susan · Married on 08/18/2013

Sherri is awesome and the chapel is beautiful! Great place to get married

Sent on 08/23/2013

Mara · Married on 06/10/2012

We absolutely fell in love with this chapel as soon as we saw it, and knew it was where we wanted to get married. We had previously been looking for a single location for both the ceremony & reception, but as soon as we saw Three Trees and met with Sherri there, we knew that was the place for our wedding.

Sherri was always friendly, helpful and accommodating to whatever needs we had. She guided us through the process with ease and made it so we really didn't have to do anything but follow her lead.

She was also immensely helpful in finding the BEST vendors for other things (photographer, officiant, florist, bakery and hair/makeup artist). We couldn't have been more pleased with Sherri & the Three Trees Chapel - our wedding was even more wonderful having it there.

HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Lori · Married on 04/27/2012

Shari was very nice and super helpful and flexible

Sent on 07/28/2013

Melinda · Married on 04/30/2010

This is actually called Three Trees Chapel. We loved Sheri, her busines is top notch and she took care of us very well. We really did not have to worry about anything but ourselves on our wedding day, the orchestration of everything was perfect. Her attention to detail, organization and warmth shine through. The value for our wedding from ceremony to the reception was incredible. It was a small wedding with less than 30 guests, which was perfect for us, but a wedding 3-4 times that size would work wonderfully here too. We highly recommend Sheri and Three Trees Chapel.

Sent on 05/25/2010

Laura · Married on 12/19/2009

Three Trees Chapel is a beautiful quaint little chapel with a wonderful reception area downstairs. Sherri was great to work with. She worked with meeting me around my busy schedule and was very helpful. The room for the bridal party to get ready in is nice and spacious. The layout of the chapel is beautiful - the lights above in the evening pictures look like stars, the view outside of the foothills is great and the candles, decor and sound were all awesome contributing factors in the perfect evening. Sherri was great at communication and working with our budget and the number of people.

Sent on 08/05/2010

Janae · Married on 12/05/2009

We got married at Three Tree's Chapel on December 5ht 2009. Sherry was amazing. She makes you feel so comfortable and confident that she can make your wedding day vision a reality... and she did!!! Sherry is so friendly and personable, which made all our wedding planning easy and stress free. I love how she has the differant wedding packages, which is great for differant budgets.. and it helps take the load off trying to find a DJ, baker, etc. I would recommend this Chapel to anyone that wants a stress free time planning and a warm setting to get married in.

Sent on 12/03/2010

Erin · Married on 05/27/2006

We had a great experience with Vineyard Chapel- it is a beautiful little chapel, perfect size for our wedding (~125 guests). They took care of all the decorations, rehearsal, etc. The flowers were contemporary, and there were many color options. The staff was well-organized and very helpful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2008

I have loved working with Sherry at Three Tree's Chapel. Things have moved so smoothly I am so excited for my big day.

Sent on 02/20/2015
  • jennalovesmikey

Jenna · Married on 12/28/2010

ABSOLUTLEY Recommend! Sherry, the owner of the chapel, does an amazing job of helping you make your day perfect! She is very hands on with running the rehersal and the ceremony. It has a beautiful view out the back window and the inside of the chapel is gorgeous! I would definiely recommend this chapel for anyone!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Holly · Married on 09/18/2010

My husband & I planned and paid for our wedding ourselves and, very honestly, I've never been one of those girls who had every detail dreamed up before he proposed. The planning of our Big Day was definitely a work-in-progress throughout the engagement. The Three Trees owner, Sherri Gale, really did act as part vendor/part wedding planner for me, a person who had no idea what she was doing. Sometimes she is very direct in her communication but I appreciated that about her so I didn't turn into some crazed-Bridezilla. Her style worked well to keep us on track.

Three Trees works with an AMAZING caterer and bakery. Best food I've ever eaten at ANY wedding. Service staff was unparalleled. Sherri also has a contract with a great DJ company and they made the night FUN FUN FUN!

All in all, our wedding day was perfect. Not one flaw. Truly, neither of us could have asked for anything better and many, many of our guests raved about how it was "the best wedding they had ever attended."

Sent on 10/07/2010

Reba · Married on 04/21/2018

Remember that they do this all the time and have your best interests in mind when giving advice and guidance.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Crystal · Married on 09/06/2009

The chapel and reception were great for my small wedding. Sherry the owner was so helpful, she made my experience as stress free as possible. My wedding was so wonderful, and this was the perfect venue.

Sent on 10/10/2010

Jenna · Married on 10/11/2018

Quality Venue, Affordable Price!

Three Trees Chapel offers you everything you could ask for. I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding!

Sheri, the venue coordinator, helps to schedule and plan the day to your preferences. She works closely with Azucar Bakery, Mile High Catering, and Xpression Audio. These three vendors are dependable, offer product quality, and go above and beyond to make your day the best it could be.

Rocco, with Xpansion Audio, kept the party going all night long and adapted to any last minute changes that I asked him to do.

Sheri handled the unpredictable Colorado weather very well by offering to wait until the day of for a change of planned set up. They offer a wedding tent through early fall, and we ended up moving inside due to the weather deciding it was time for winter.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Carey · Married on 01/30/2010

The Three Tree's Chapel is beautiful and a wonderful venue for a modestly sized wedding. I only had my ceremony here and it was perfect. They provide aisle decor if you care to use it and that, along with the beautiful candelabras, was one less thing for me to worry about! They are very strict on the time allotment, but it didn't end up being a problem in the end, especially with their help in getting things going on time and seamlessly! They even recommended the wedding party processional and it was perfect!

Sent on 07/08/2010

Cathleen · Married on 05/15/2009

3.0

Three Trees was the perfect place for our small wedding and reception. The owner is more of a business women than a wedding planner so keep that in mind but the prices are good and she has done some amazing remodeling to the chapel and the small reception hall. Our guests had a wonderful time and the pictures turned out amazing. Make sure you get a caterer who has their own linens and dishes, her prices for linens are very, very high - luckily our caterer was able to supply them for us.

Sent on 12/10/2009

3.5

The venue was beautiful, just understand all of the "rules" before signing your contract.

Sent on 09/04/2014

DeAnne · Married on 10/17/2009

The chapel is so intimate and comfortable, we had the most beautiful ceremony and reception there! Sherri the owner is awesome! She set up the reception area(comes with price, I did have to make my own centerpieces, but I love doing that stuff)! A local caterer, Biscuits and Berries caters the food, which was delicious, we provided the alcohol (beer and wine). Our guest loved it! We had so many complements.

Sent on 11/11/2009

2.6
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0

Beautiful venue but owner, Sherry, incredibly hard to work with and not about making your day special, just about business and making money. Would want more personal touch when working with a vender.

Sent on 12/22/2014

D. J. · Married on 05/25/2019

1.4

Please consider other options

Given mine and my family’s experience with Three Trees Chapel (lasting well over 6-months), I unfortunately am unable to provide an even slightly positive review/rating. Rather than rambling on about how poor and awful our experience was or describing at length the regular challenges we endured with Three Trees (Sherri is the Owner), I feel it is more constructive to share some major recommendations/points/perspectives (based on our experiences) for you, as the bride, groom, grandma of the groom, or whomever in search of a wedding vendor (or vendor for any celebratory event) to consider.

1) Three Trees is owned and operated by Sherri Gale; all communications must go through her. In our experience, she was very difficult to get in touch with (during regular business hours), by phone, email, or text (her return contact can take days or weeks, even with an executed and fully paid for contract). Near the beginning of our relationship with Three Trees, Sherri seemed caring, compassionate, and dedicated to providing exemplary services, however, it was not long before we found her to be unresponsive, greatly disorganized, and insensitive to say the very least.

2) Three Trees does have a website and social media but does not have an inclusive, comprehensive portfolio to review their work, nor to connect with former customers to discuss their experiences. It may be a struggle to visualize or have a solid idea of what your wedding/event may look like without full examples to reference.

3) The “Wedding Calculator” offered by Three Trees is a great tool, however, it may not be all inclusive of what the wedding/event may need (e.g., be aware of time allotments including that of the DJ, photographer, etc.).

4) If you request a contract for services, ensure you thoroughly review it for errors including spelling, grammar, vendor time allotments, services and costs, etc. In our experience, Three Trees’ wedding/event contract was horrible and a poor reflection of the business at large. It appeared as if it were “thrown-together”. Multiple revisions were necessary, with the final version still not sufficient; it is not a professional reflection of Three Trees, nor is it or protective and in the best interests of Three Trees or its clients.

5) Do not expect Three Trees to “guide” you through the process of preparing you for your wedding/event. Specifically, you will be responsible to connect with Three Trees about meeting with vendors (e.g., for cake, the DJ, etc.), for choosing event colors and décor, etc. Although Three Trees is marketed as “all-inclusive”, Sherri’s involvement is minimal (refer to formal points). There are no formal, concrete documents or timelines supplied by Three Trees for what to expect next, how to prepare, etc.; you must be proactive and assert your needs until they are met.

On behalf of my family and myself, I hope this is helpful. Thank you for reading my review, best of luck!

Sent on 01/21/2019