21 Reviews for Three Leaf Catering

Thai (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
17 Three Leaf Catering Reviews

Three Leaf Catering catered our wedding reception two weeks ago at the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art, and they did an AMAZING job. I live in Chicago, and so I needed to plan my wedding remotely. Three Leaf Catering made this very easy on me, as they were extremely responsive to emails and took initiative in helping me to coordinate each step of the way. The food itself was fantastic, and their flexibility really allowed us to create a unique menu for our guests. Service and execution at the actual event was flawless, and even when our wedding inevitably ran behind schedule, the Three Leaf staff put me completely at ease and adapted to our timeline. On top of that, prices were affordable and the staff was willing to work with me to put together a less expensive menu within our budget. I would 100% recommend Three Leaf Catering for any event, and especially for a wedding. Their attention to detail and delicious food made our wedding day very special.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, American, Italian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Vegan, Vegetarian

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Three Leaf Catering. They are easy to work with and extremely professional, and they produced a flawless wedding dinner for us. We hired them to take care of almost everything at our small backyard wedding -- dinner, cake, waitstaff, and equipment rentals (including a wedding arbor, tables, chairs, linens, dishware, etc.). We were totally blown away with the level of service they provided -- we didn't know wedding planning could be so easy! I highly recommend Three Leaf Catering.

Our wedding was in Denver, but we did all of the planning from our home in Maryland. Though we were not able to meet our event coordinator in person, she was incredibly easy to communicate with, always replying to emails right away and taking the time to chat on the phone whenever we had questions. I was never once stressed or frustrated while working with Three Leaf. They accommodated all of our requests to meet the various dietary restrictions of our guests while still making the menu fit our tastes. At the wedding itself, they helped our event flow seamlessly. The food was amazing and all of our guests raved about the different dishes. Even the gluten-free and vegan cupcakes were a hit with everyone, GF/vegan and not alike. Every one of the waitstaff was incredibly kind and considerate, always ready to help but never in the way. They set up and broke down all of the equipment with professionalism and respect for the space (my family member's home). When they left, the place was spotless. I can't imagine a better event planning and catering experience.

Profile Picture EB, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, American, Italian, Local, Mexican, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, Tables

After evaluating several catering services in the Boulder, CO area we decided to select Three Leaf Catering for our wedding. Upon relatively short notice of only a few months they were efficiently able to put together a menu and cake that were spectacular. They worked with us to even make one of our favorite recipes. Every step of the way they were willing to adjust there services as needed to fit what we wanted, even as we changed our minds. Within the week before the wedding they kept in frequent contact with us to ensure everything was on schedule. Of all the different aspects of our wedding Three Leaf Catering was the most professional group we worked with. Erica Batstone was the perfect event coordinator for us. She personally discreetly visited with us on the wedding day itself to ensure that everything was as we had hoped. Our flawless wedding would not have happened without her and Three Leaf Catering's help. We'll definitely be using them again for any future events and highly recommend them to others! - Ali and Tyler

Profile Picture User7239720, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Three Leaf was amazing! We were looking for a vegetarian brunch meal for our reception. Several caterers gave us quotes. Three Leaf was the only one with unique, fun, and customized flavors for us. All the others gave us the bagel and fruit type meal. On our first meeting with Erica, we described what we wanted and she helped us create our menu in that meeting! She adjusted to our tastes and desires. She suggested cool and creative dishes. She even helped us decide how to serve and display the food.

Erica was so much fun to talk and plan with. She was super professional, yet felt like a great friend. She continued to support us through our entire planning process and contributed wonderful ideas surrounding the food, drink, and schedule of our day. We felt like she was very knowledgeable.

The day of our reception, all of the three leaf staff were wonderful. They were all on time and right to work. They were all friendly and seemed genuinely happy for our celebration. They were never in the way and were helpful with any request.

We had a complex serving plan with a buffet and scramble station so our guests had to fill out cards to pick what they wanted on their scramble. This was so much fun and felt very unique. The catering staff helped move this process along, and although it took some extra time, they made sure everyone was fed and happy.

They displayed all of our food wonderfully and kept everything looking great. The food itself was wonderful! One of our dishes was a little less tasty than when we had tasted it, but everything else was great and we received a lot of complements. We highly recommend the chocolate bourbon pecan pie!

Overall, working with Three Leaf was a complete pleasure and a great experience. They didn't add any stress to our planning and helped us throw a wonderful event! Thank you to Erica (seriously, you are the best!) and all the Three Leaf staff!

Profile Picture Connor, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Three Leaf was wonderful to work with, and we loved Erica! She was patient and really helped us figure out the items for our menu. Definitely recommend using this caterer!

Profile Picture User6885463, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Melissa Lucas worked with us to create a perfect vegan and vegetarian menu! We had a 4 station buffet and passed hor d'oeuvres for cocktail hour. All of our guessed were extremely impressed with all the food. Even our meat loving friends and family were blown away and very satisfied. The left overs did not last long!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/6/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Indian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Thai

Three Leaf made our wedding & reception exactly what we wanted, including a vegan meal option that was better than other choice, which was very good from what we were told. Professional yet easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6268326, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everyone from Three Leaf catering made our wedding day a breeze. Everyone was so kind and willing to lend a hand or suggestion when we needed it. Erica, our sales director, was especially excellent. She was continuously checking in with us and made sure everything was the best quality. She helped to plan our reception and made sure everything would run smoothly. She was even helping to serve cake at our reception! We can't thank her enough for everything she did for us. Three Leaf will get nothing but the best recommendations from us, and we will continue to be there customers.
The food itself was excellent. We had a fully vegan menu and Three Leaf accommodated us with no hassle whatsoever. We served 2 vegan pies and a vegan cake at our reception and both were fantastic.
The service staff who served dinner were all polite and very pleasant to work with. They were incredibly responsive, friendly and professional. Not only to us, but to our guests.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We worked with Amanda from Three Leaf Catering and couldn't have been happier with everything! Leaf (the vegetarian restaurant) is probably our favorite place in Boulder, and Amanda worked with us to come up with an amazing vegetarian menu for our wedding. We got so many compliments on the food from guests! The service at the event was absolutely fantastic, and so was Amanda. I would emphatically recommend this caterer to anybody!

Profile Picture BJ, 8/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Honestly, I don't know why you would ever use a different vender. I had my wedding at Chautauqua and Lauren from Three leaf did an amazing job organizing everything. The people who worked our wedding were on the ball with everything. The bartender made sure to keep track of a few extra beers (remembered what we had ordered at the beginning) and then wouldn't give out the last few to be sure we got another at the end of the night. Also, they pulled food for us so we wouldn't miss eating. They really helped us stay focused and on schedule so that we could enjoy our night instead of keeping track of various things. Honestly, these people know what they are doing and I couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Casey, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything we experienced from start to finish with Three Leaf Catering was amazing!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Three Leaf staff was so nice and everyone was very detail-oriented. No tiny request or adjustment slipped through the cracks. They were even flexible and creative enough to make an entirely vegan menu for us, which was outstanding - every single guest loved the food.

Profile Picture User4423274, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Unbelievable caterer and venue (Chautauqua Dining Hall).
Would recommend hands down.
We started early talking with their coordinator, Lauren Kaufman, about the finer details of a highly allergy aware menu. They rose to the challenge, and included a list of every ingredient for every food item on the menu so no one would feel left out. The quality was exceptional. They catered to an audience including vegan, gluten free, nut free, dairy free, and meat and potatoes guests with high praise and no complaints from everyone. We are still getting calls about the food.

The outdoor portion of our wedding was rained out, and the decision to switch to holding the full ceremony in their halls was made a the last minute. I've never seen a group of people move so fast to make such a transition. From a room laid out for dancing, an aisle formed, with seating cards, decorations, and chairs to match.

Would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture Carl, 6/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melissa and Three Leaf Catering did a beautiful job with our wedding. The food was delicious, reasonable and well-presented. They thought of all of the "little things" so that we did not have to on our big day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sarena, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Three Leaf Catering did a fantastic job at our wedding! Melissa Lucas, our contact there, was nothing short of amazing -- helpful, friendly, accommodating and so organized. She made planning our wedding much easier and keep us worry-free on the day of our event. The food was so delicious and got rave reviews from all of our guests. Our only complaint was that we didn't have any leftovers to bring home with us! I would highly recommend Three Leaf and Melissa for ANY event and am so pleased that we were able to work with them!

Profile Picture User1231116, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

My new husband and I approached Three Leaf Catering because we really like Aji Restaurant on Pearl Street.
The most important thing for us in finding a caterer for our wedding was that they would source local, organic food and humanely raised meats. While Three Leaf doesn't always do this, Melissa Lucas (who we worked with for months before the wedding) did a fantastic job of finding small, local farms for the bulk of our menu. She asked us specific questions about our preferences and clearly communicated with us about our choices. I was very grateful to her for being upfront about pricing. Throughout the process she gave us a totally broken down list of how much everything cost and let us pick and choose from her suggestions. It was all very custom-tailored. But we're not rich! After all was said and done we felt like we got a great deal.
I heard from so many of my guests that it was the best wedding food they'd had.
The service was wonderful. Everyone was happy and friendly.
I couldn't have asked for more.
If you're interested in a more relaxed, do it yourself wedding venue, I also highly recommend looking into the 63rd Street Farm.

Profile Picture K, 8/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cannot say enough good things about this catering group and my contact there, Melissa Lucas.

I was not thrilled when I found out that BCRG was the only catering option for the venue I had chosen to host my cocktail party after my brunch reception. However, I couldn't have asked for a better group to work with.

The food was great, the staff were polite and helpful, and Melissa made sure every aspect of the evening went off without a hitch. They really go above and beyond for their clients and I would highly recommend BCRG!

Profile Picture Alissa, 5/22/10, 5 Reviews