ThornCreek Winery Reviews

3 | Aurora, OH

3 Reviews for ThornCreek Winery

Kate · Married on 09/04/2016

Thorncreek was nothing less than magical. I could go on and on and on about how amazing this venue is. From the amazing staff and the site coordinator MJ to the beautiful scenery in both daytime and nighttime setting. Thorncreek is like a fairytale. Our guests were blown away at how amazing the staff and the venue was. When you arrive at the venue it's pleasant on the outside but coming into the building and into the Gardens is nothing short of extraordinary.
    Initially we were hesitant due to the cost of the property however looking back at the night I can honestly say it was worth every penny. We chose Hudson's catering from the preferred caterers list and working with MJ from Thorncreek and Paula from Hudsons was as smooth as anyone could imagine. I can't recommend this venue enough and I plan on telling every newly engaged couple that it will fulfill every wedding wish you could imagine!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Joe · Married on 09/12/2015

My bride and I had our wedding ceremony and reception here. We rented the entire grounds for our wedding. It is a beautiful landscape and set of buildings. The gardens are wonderful and manicured perfectly for the style of the property. Not too much but just right for the rustic feel. The staff is wonderful from every aspect. The servers, cooks, and managers are all pleasant (but very professional). Deb Hand worked with us directly for our wedding. While she was not the "wedding planner" per se, she did help us out with any question or thoughts we had for the venue and vendors. While it rained all day, we still had a great wedding at ThornCreek Winery.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Beautiful venue and very attentive staff. Very rustic feel indoors and the outdoor tent area is surrounded by beautiful landscapes. Patrick was very friendly every time we visited and made us feel like family. The wine is amazing!

Sent on 08/25/2015