ThemeIT, Inc. Reviews

6 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

6 Reviews for ThemeIT, Inc.

ThemeIT, Inc. 1
ThemeIT, Inc. 6
ThemeIT, Inc. 7
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 12/16/2018

Great attention to detail!

Easy to work with cares a lot about your day like

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Lorraine

Lorraine · Married on 09/23/2018

Wedding Planner/ Coordinator

Receiving Services from Theme It Inc was a wonderful experience. Our Wedding Planner/ Coordinator was Khia Joseph. Throughout the nine months of planning Khia was very organized, on top of every detail and made sure to take us through our tedious journey stress free as possible. Even though she has many talents under her title she became our caring friend and shoulder for the overwhelming moments. At the end of our anticipated Wedding day we were satisfied and very pleased with her service, professionalism and friendship we developed through this Journey. If you're looking for a Wedding Planner, Party Planner, Event Planner or even an Corporate Event this Company handles it all.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    ThemeIT, Inc. 8
    ThemeIT, Inc. 9
  • Walta

Walta Lallemand · Married on 07/14/2018

A Grooms Dream Come True

The ThemeIt Team was phenomenal! From the day my wife and I chose them they hit the floor running. They stayed in constant contact and kept us updated on everything. I was consumed with work, school, and kids so I really had no extra time to run around trying to do wedding stuff but the ThemeIt team lifted the heavy burden off of my shoulders. They were there for every single step throughout this wedding process. I can remember my wife calling them all times in the evening and early morning hours and they always answered. The ThemeIt Team were able to nail our wedding down to every detail, even walking in the store themselves to purchase the very shirt I wore on my wedding day. I would have never made it through this process without them! Im just the type of person who wants to know what it cost and just cut the check. ThemeIt took care of everything in between. I didn't worry about ANYTHING! My wife and I was able to revel in the "Wedding Process" because ThemIt eliminated any kind of stress that came with it. I didn't only gain a friend during this process, I gained an extended family!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    ThemeIT, Inc. 22
  • Shawntrell

Shawntrell · Married on 06/15/2018

Mrs. Venisee

Everything was so professional and beautiful from beginning to end! Themeit makes you feel special and that you have no worries because they assist and take care of everything. I didn't have to worry about finding a dj,photographer, venue or anything. I will forever use Themeit Inc. For all of my events because I was provided top of the line service and our special day was amazing thanks to Themeit Inc.

ThemeIT, Inc. 23
    ThemeIT, Inc. 24
    ThemeIT, Inc. 25

Millie Pope · Married on 10/07/2017

All white party 10/7/17

Hands down quality service and professionalism! My vision was executed to perfection. Highly recommended.

Tash Led · Married on 10/22/2016

Birthday party

In a short period of time, Khia came and made my vision come to light. I recommend her for any event as I’ve seen her do it all.

ThemeIT, Inc. 26